Page 791 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 891 1291 1791 ... LastLast
Results 19,751 to 19,775 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    Uh-oh.. did you guys see this? One of the Prosecution's Expert Witnesses had a break-in at her home and her laptop with Jodi's psychological evaluation was stolen!

From http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21...me-burglarized:

I wonder if Donavan was behind this..
    Oh my goodness. This really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    What.......?
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21...me-burglarized

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Whoever told you that must be a member of that shitty forum. All they do is steal our info. It's filled with old school rejects and banned members of this forum. To call it a more serious forum is laughable.
    I thought it was more "serious" by way of being stuffy. It's definitely not a funny place.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    What did I do?
    Sorry, I may have quoted you on accident! I didn't mean to! I wasn't insinuating you were a WS member!

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Serious as in, uptight and not conversational friendly. I found that forum a while ago while looking for information about missing teens in my area (that were found dead a short while later). I posted information on it once and moderators removed it. Never went back.
    Yes, they definitely do not encourage conversation, and least of all, the hilarity this forum brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious-G View Post
    Oh yeah! I saw the Donavan Bering posts before. Cray-cray...

Oh, and websleuths = snoozefest

For a succinct and serious recap each day, go to callsforjustice.wordpress.com

I hang out here for the lulz.
    Thanks for the link. I'm going to bookmark it. I remember seeing something like it before, but I didn't bookmark it and then I couldn't find it again.

And yes, the lulz here are the best. I paid my $20 to become premium because I felt I owed it after being so entertained in this thread. It's the best of both worlds...lots of info and lots of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    one time in the valley during the summer (not even as hot as it is here) a woman did that at the mall in an underground parking - i got there when she was getting back to her car - it was less than an hour - and he didn't make it

i turn ppl in for that out here in the summer at walmart when i see it (and you would be surprised how many times i've seen it when it is over 90 degrees w/ just a window cracked)- they will make a store annoucement and if no one comes out - they will break the windows to save the dogs and then have them arrested

I turn people in too. I WISH they reacted the same way here. Here it's like, "Ma'am? Ok Ma'am. We'll get right on it. Ma'am." The assholes here don't even crack a window for the dog. You just see the poor thing panting at the window.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Karma4Ever, and she didn't have a good time.
    You have an excellent memory.

i think i truly love you!!!

OK, here's what I have been able to find on Donavan Bering. It's kind of hard to read the older posts because of the old formatting issues.

Her username & profile: Karma4Ever

She was only active from March through July of 2009.

Here was her first post.. March 28, 2009: Post #1978:
    WOW!! I am amazed at all of you who dont even know her to post this stuff... I know Jodi very very well and to hear people judge her and say this stuff has me questioning just how sick people are.  Do you know her? NO!! Any pictures that are posted are either photo shopped or I have to ask who leaked them?  Well the police sure wouldnt.  Now the issue of people now want ting to just visit her to say they have!!! Now she has to refuse all visits unless we have arranged them with her before hand. Jodi is innicent!!!! Travis a saint??? dont think so..Someone who is phosically abusive to a women is no saint... This was a very horrific crime, a crime againt two people, do we want to say she was lucky to get ou of this alive?  Yes.. We have to find who really did this as they are still out there.  None of use know how we would have handled ourselves in this situation. I will stand by my dear friend to the end.  She will keep her head held hig as she knows she did not do this.  We all forget her family has lost a child also to this horrable system.  They have to relive this daily and have to put her life in gods hands.  Stop making statements that are not true..  Do not judge.  Innicent until proven Guilty!!! Or is that not what we are taught?
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

i learned that lesson w/ 2 girls and a cup
    I still haven't googled that.... AND I NEVER WILL.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Who is this "micro-expressions" expert on NG?

[On sQUOTE=Still Ticking;3309207]I agree. It doesn't make sense that it has not been brought in to evidence.[/QUOTE]

It is entirely possible that the shirt being an ad for the blog is just a rumor. I'm interested to see what the rebuttal will be and if the prosecution can provide the actual shirt.

You know, if Jodi is claiming he would barely acknowledge her as a gf or fbuddy in public, AND that he encouraged her to date other people....and then they were only "official" for a short time before he allegedly sent her the shirt....it seems like an awfully big leap in a short amount of time to go from "don't want to be seen with you" to "want to show the world you're mine."

At any rate, listening to her testimony today. I do think threads of truth are woven into the bullshit. Seems to me he was into her at one point early on, then wasn't interested anymore, but as a 30yr old single guy (likely feeling bad about not being married yet like his peers in the church), the temptation of easy sex was alluring and he followed his natural impulse. Was he a virgin? Does it matter? I imagine there are many Mormons who struggle with the same temptations. Reading his blog he just sounds like a lonely, emotionally immature guy trying pretty hard to improve himself. I imagine Jodi's willingness to be whatever he wanted was very flattering .

The whole thing is terribly sad. All the worse watching her try to take him down as he's in the grave SHE put him in.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    WTF happened to this thread? I thought it would actually have relevant information, given the trial was going on. You guys do know that if you take a pause from posting, the thread doesn't cease to exist. But if you bog down useful information with a bunch of jibberish, it sucks and ceases to be informative or interesting.
    We asked for another thread to talk in during the trial. We were told NO.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

OK, here's what I have been able to find on Donavan Bering. It's kind of hard to read the older posts because of the old formatting issues.

TY!!!! - hmmm isn't it weird that donovan was talking about her "abuse" when we were still in the ninja stage of her confessions?? she didn go w/ self defence until 2010

Uh-oh.. did you guys see this? One of the Prosecution's Expert Witnesses had a break-in at her home and her laptop with Jodi's psychological evaluation was stolen!

I wonder if Donavan was behind this..
    how bad is it that the key witness evidence was stolen??
    if the computer was the only place she kept that report, then she's an idiot!

one time in the valley during the summer (not even as hot as it is here) a woman did that at the mall in an underground parking - i got there when she was getting back to her car - it was less than an hour - and he didn't make it

i turn ppl in for that out here in the summer at walmart when i see it (and you would be surprised how many times i've seen it when it is over 90 degrees w/ just a window cracked)- they will make a store annoucement and if no one comes out - they will break the windows to save the dogs and then have them arrested
    don't get me wrong, i would never do it... but for a quick bj with the cars parked right next to each other and the ac cranked - i don't think it's the crime of the century.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    if the computer was the only place she kept that report, then she's an idiot!

don't get me wrong, i would never do it... but for a quick bj with the cars parked right next to each other and the ac cranked - i don't think it's the crime of the century.

that abe guy jodi testified about today is on dr drew calling her a liar - and he is pissed!

Jane Velez-Mitchell reporting that tomorrow they are having a sealed hearing about a motion made by the State.
    [Won't be aired to the public.]
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Abe Abdelhadi is ranting and raving on Dr. Drew again - I guess because his name was mentioned in Jodi's testimony today

thanks, well we know that one never won a spelling bee.

Re-posting these emails from page 191 of the thread because that sexy dreamboat Donavan has been brought up. Not sure if I had posted all of these before. Also not sure if we know who Ann Campbell is...

To: MDS
    Sent: 09/14/10

I would like a mailing address for your site please???

-----------------------------------------------------------
    To: Ann Campbell (antean427@yahoo.com)

For what reason?

All correspondence is done through email.

Ahhh, I see that you are friends with Donavan Bering.

I'm sure your request will be quite interesting. :)

Sent: 09/19/10

I dont play the games you do when it comes to invading peoples lives if you did your research I work for one of the largest law firms in arizona and you dont threaten me in anyway. I can be friends with who ever. I am making sure all goverment, state and local agencies know of how you work.. DO NOT Contact me again.. I can not wait till you are shut down!!!! And trust me it will be happening. Oh by the way there is no way Donavan Bering wrote anything on your sit as she is battling lung cancer and in the hospital and last I knew they do not have lap tops in ICU.. So you were hoaxed. Hows it feel to try and destroy a dieing individual? Post this on your site and I will nail you to the wall...

Already have all the names and address to who we need.

Sent: 09/20/10

Whatever you say crazy.

Funny how everyone is crazy who does not agree or go along with you. You hide thinking that names can not be found and infomation not obtained. Your site has been reported to almost every agencey out there.. Enjoy your time being up.. LOLOL

Give me my private info. Humor me.

Sent: 09/22/10

Goggle your name , read posts see how it feels what you do to others, you have a past, How will it feel to see it out there for all to read? Wow over six hundred people have already signed to shut you down... Guess not all are happy with you. My work is done...

Sent: 09/23/10

Send me a link. I don't have time to read through hundreds of websites talking about how awesome MDS is.

Sent: 02/06/13

Hey old friend! I thought you were shutting us down?

How are you enjoying the trial?

Say hello to Donavan for us. ;)

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Abe Abdelhadi is ranting and raving on Dr. Drew again - I guess because his name was mentioned in Jodi's testimony today
    i love he is calling her a big liar - but can you please tell lisa walsch to shut up w/ the slut shaming thing!!! calling her a liar is not slut shaming!!! - i don't think she even knows the definition of it

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/abe.abdelhadi

Another post from Donavan, sorry these are coming so slow, the searching is tough on the older parts of this forum and Google doesn't exactly deliver.

From June 29, 2009, Post #3534:
    hey this is the FUCK TARD!!!!!!! You ass lick.. I never posted I worked with Jodi... So you fuckhead get your shit right!!! If you would pull your head out of your fat ass and grow up maybe you would sound intellgent... I will post every day in support of Jodi.. so you have been asked over and over did you know her??? yeah right of course not... look me up assholes.. Jodi is going home face it!!!!!
    I think if you start at her first post in March 2009 and read through end of July 2009 you'll absorb the Donavan drama. There might have been an alternate username in there somewhere too.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

I remember reading her posts when I read this whole thread.
    She wants Jodi to hold her head "hig" because she is "innicent"

Re-posting these emails from page 191 of the thread because that sexy dreamboat Donavan has been brought up. Not sure if I had posted all of these before. Also not sure if we know who Ann Campbell is...

I would like a mailing address for your site please???

For what reason?

All correspondence is done through email.

Ahhh, I see that you are friends with Donavan Bering.

I'm sure your request will be quite interesting. :)

I dont play the games you do when it comes to invading peoples lives if you did your research I work for one of the largest law firms in arizona and you dont threaten me in anyway. I can be friends with who ever. I am making sure all goverment, state and local agencies know of how you work.. DO NOT Contact me again.. I can not wait till you are shut down!!!! And trust me it will be happening. Oh by the way there is no way Donavan Bering wrote anything on your sit as she is battling lung cancer and in the hospital and last I knew they do not have lap tops in ICU.. So you were hoaxed. Hows it feel to try and destroy a dieing individual? Post this on your site and I will nail you to the wall...

Already have all the names and address to who we need.

Whatever you say crazy.

Funny how everyone is crazy who does not agree or go along with you. You hide thinking that names can not be found and infomation not obtained. Your site has been reported to almost every agencey out there.. Enjoy your time being up.. LOLOL

Give me my private info. Humor me.

Sent: 09/22/10

Goggle your name , read posts see how it feels what you do to others, you have a past, How will it feel to see it out there for all to read? Wow over six hundred people have already signed to shut you down... Guess not all are happy with you. My work is done...

Sent: 09/23/10

Send me a link. I don't have time to read through hundreds of websites talking about how awesome MDS is.

Cheers!

i love this!

wasn't there something about an arsonist burning down a dentists office and the dentist was the arsonists girlfriend who pretended to be a lawyer.

why was donovan in jail?

*i might be making this up in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    She even admitted they were both taking each others' clothes off in the hotel... motel... whatever it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious-G View Post
    Whoredom! Everyone knows you're only supposed to play tonsil-hockey and dry-hump on the first date!!
    Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    One hole down....
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I cannot get the song out of my head "If he liked it then he woulda put a ring on it." Seriously.
    Nancy Grace will be wild tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    You do not get the nickname 3 hole wonder by being chaste and virginal.
    i think i truly love you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Karma4Ever, and she didn't have a good time.

Cheers!

Crap. Too many multi-quotes that didn't clear out in my last message. Sorry!

You'd think after 5 years I'd go prem or something so I could edit my own damn posts.

Thread Information