Page 790 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 788 789 790 791 792 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,750 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    WTF happened to this thread? I thought it would actually have relevant information, given the trial was going on. You guys do know that if you take a pause from posting, the thread doesn't cease to exist. But if you bog down useful information with a bunch of jibberish, it sucks and ceases to be informative or interesting.
    While I agree hilarity and shenanigans abound, in all fairness we are doing what law enforcement and people in the "death business" do all the time... We make light of things with humor. Warped humor? Yes.
    Inappropriate, definitely. It's how you cope. The good people here are no different... If you couldn't about things, it would consume you.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Whoever told you that must be a member of that shitty forum. All they do is steal our info. It's filled with old school rejects and banned members of this forum. To call it a more serious forum is laughable.
    ??? How could someone who was so bad they got banned over here ever survive on Websleuths? I mean, they barely let you breathe without permission over there!

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    She's posted in this thread a few years ago. It's probably still here.
    did she really??? what was her name and how crazy was she??

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Websleuths...
    What did I do?
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    Thanks you two... She looks like the one who scratches her head a lot.
    yes and now she is jodi and her mms bff - and the "family friend" that keeps going on all the talk show defending jodi - about how are her tears are real

Has anybody noticed the way Jodi says she had PLATINUM blonde hair when she brings that up? She said it once in the interrogation video and she said it again today on the stand.

I don't know why that bugs me. Just seems like I don't know ANYONE else who says that--they just say 'blonde'.

Whoever told you that must be a member of that shitty forum. All they do is steal our info. It's filled with old school rejects and banned members of this forum. To call it a more serious forum is laughable.
    claims to be a victim advocate site while they have page after page of giggling high school humor. Fine, but then own the fact that, there is nothing victim advocate about that!

Lol! It's a good thing I'm not a member there. I couldn't look at that web page for more than a minute. It's very busy and filled with lots of stuff that make it hard to read. It would give me a headache if I had to read that for any amount of time. I like this forum layout sooooo much. Neat and tidy.

Serious as in, uptight and not conversational friendly. I found that forum a while ago while looking for information about missing teens in my area (that were found dead a short while later). I posted information on it once and moderators removed it. Never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    yes and now she is jodi and her mms bff - and the "family friend" that keeps going on all the talk show defending jodi - about how are her tears are real
    Disgusting. I think I have seen her on some show talking about how sweet Jodi is and wouldn't hurt anything.

Karma4Ever, and she didn't have a good time.

I am using google to search the old parts of the post. Donavan was active in this thread somewhere around July 2009. I volunteer to go back and look for her posts.. might take a few mins.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    Has anybody noticed the way Jodi says she had PLATINUM blonde hair when she brings that up? She said it once in the interrogation video and she said it again today on the stand.

I don't know why that bugs me. Just seems like I don't know ANYONE else who says that--they just say 'blonde'.
    and she wasn't even platinum blonde! She was yellow blonde...only got as light as she possibly could with having naturally dark hair (without it looking like it was fried)

I have an account over there. I signed up when Isabel Celis went missing in Tucson to talk about that case.

I had so many people who didn't live anywhere near Arizona arguing with me over things I knew for a fact, I finally gave up. It was completely ridiculous.

If you wanna argue with me about my opinion, it's absolutely your right. But when I'm offering information that I know to be true because I've been to the area many times before, and you still dispute it based solely on your opinion, you're just wasting my time...

There are some good people over there, but there are also some assholes who just like to argue for the sake of arguing...

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    I am using google to search the old parts of the post. Donavan was active in this thread somewhere around July 2009. I volunteer to go back and look for her posts.. might take a few mins.
    i think i truly love you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Karma4Ever, and she didn't have a good time.
    wait so the convicted felon whos gf is in jail - who is secrectly in love w/ jodi and lying her ass off to save her called herself - karma4ever ???? ironic much???

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post

That bothers me too. I think the platinum thing is mentally associated with the Marlyn Monroe type. It was a horrible look for Jodi... Guess she thought it made her sexy. I bet she misses her sexy look since they have uglied her up so much.

from court minutes last year 12/7/2012

Discussion is held on Defendant?s Motion to Preclude the State from Arguing that Ms.
    Arias had a Duty to Retreat.
    IT IS ORDERED the Court will rule on this issue if the issue arises during trial.
    Defendant?s Motion in Limine to Preclude Dr. Demarte?s Conclusions Pursuant to
    ?SARA? is discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    That bothers me too. I think the platinum thing is mentally associated with the Marlyn Monroe type. It was a horrible look for Jodi... Guess she thought it made her sexy. I bet she misses her sexy look since they have uglied her up so much.
    how bad is it that the key witness evidence was stolen??

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    OMG. I'm a pug owner too and when she follows me everywhere. Even when she stays with my husband, she whines and looks for me. I also find it hard to believe Travis left Napoleon in his car at the park while they were having sex in hers, especially in AZ heat? I live in a much milder climate and would only do so for a short time on a cool day.
    left it in the car with it running and the air on.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

how bad is it that the key witness evidence was stolen??
    What.......?

Oh yeah! I saw the Donavan Bering posts before. Cray-cray...

Oh, and websleuths = snoozefest

For a succinct and serious recap each day, go to callsforjustice.wordpress.com

I hang out here for the lulz.

I fell asleep watching the trial today. What was the business with the fender vs. eagle guy?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

It's more serious in that they don't have the witty banter we do.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    left it in the car with it running and the air on.
    one time in the valley during the summer (not even as hot as it is here) a woman did that at the mall in an underground parking - i got there when she was getting back to her car - it was less than an hour - and he didn't make it

i turn ppl in for that out here in the summer at walmart when i see it (and you would be surprised how many times i've seen it when it is over 90 degrees w/ just a window cracked)- they will make a store annoucement and if no one comes out - they will break the windows to save the dogs and then have them arrested

Thread Information