Page 750 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740 748 749 750 751 752 760 800 850 1250 1750 ... LastLast
Results 18,726 to 18,750 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Vinnie just said on In Session that Jodi's family and friends are not suppose to be in court today (they were not sure about her mom though) They are going to play the sex tape today.

I'm trying to figure out how in the hell I am going to recap phone sex.

Yesterday we made it to the point where Jodi & Travis had met and their first few encounters, maybe today we will at least get through their short time in the "actual" relationship. I notice her memory lessens as we get closer in time to the murder. How convenient for her to have selective memory now, lol

What is up with all the guys on InSession wearing pink shirts lately?

When Insession is telling parents to get the children away from the tv....you know it's fixing to get REAL up in there.

I'm sorry. I just don't see where Jodi is embarrassed at all talking about her sex life.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I think he was lying. I don't think there was a person in the car with him. But, he couldn't say that without admitting he was a liar, liar, creepy pants on fire! So, he pled the 5th. What a tool.

Eta: Creepy said "someone else" knew that Hughes was putting pressure on Creepy Gus to not testify for the defense. This "secret somebody" was in the car when Hughes threatened Creepy. Creepy gave his word that he wouldn't tell his name because big scary Hughes has so much power at legal shield.
    Dumb, really dumb, for real.
    Creepy Gus did not want to out the other person in the car who may or may not have overheard the phone conversation ...probably because it was a transgender prostitute he had just negotiated with and he/she could be called as a witness

When Insession is telling parents to get the children away from the tv....you know it's fixing to get REAL up in there.

I'm sorry. I just don't see where Jodi is embarrassed at all talking about her sex life.
    I cracked up when Vinnie said, "if you have school age children, get them out of the room. Even if they are not school age, get them out of the room.".

Watching her, I don't see embarrassment either. I like when he asked her a question and she said "I'm not accustomed to saying no" NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You NEVER used the word no when it came to getting your freak on.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

thanks to youtube (tawnidilly), watched all of yesterday. Is there any chance she is making up these sexual encounters, or at least embellishing them? Geez, would she do that??? No one has said they had sex with Travis before, so it seems he was inexperienced. I doubt he would go into her room at his friend's house and start connie lingus. How big is this house? they would be sure to hear something. more likely if anything did happen there, she went to his room and started fellasheeo. Or maybe nothing happened on that occasion. I just think Travis respected his friend's home more than that, if he was planning a get down night, he would have got a motel rather than risk his friends hearing anything. If I had a couple guests like that, i would know what was going on, i am a light sleeper and in the morning i would have noticed who was in whose room, plus they had kids that could have opened a door or awakened to the commotion.
    The car thing at the park i doubt too. She was the aggressor if it happened, IMO. As my hubbs assured me, let Juan deal with it.
    I am angry at myself for letting this bitch steal so much of my time and productivity : (

I hope I am wrong, but I dont think we are going to get to her the cross examination until next week-there is just not enough time in one more day of court for Hodie to get out all of her story today or even by next Tuesday. That is unless the judge gets the Wormi to get this testimony moving along!

Vinnie just said on In Session that Jodi's family and friends are not suppose to be in court today (they were not sure about her mom though) They are going to play the sex tape today.

I'm trying to figure out how in the hell I am going to recap phone sex.
    You could always use smilies if you don't want to use the words. Humor seems to break the monotony of her testimony.
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle78550 View Post
    Creepy Gus did not want to out the other person in the car who may or may not have overheard the phone conversation ...probably because it was a transgender prostitute he had just negotiated with and he/she could be called as a witness
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    what happened to the butthole pic, i was looking for it to show someone and could not find it, got frustrated looking back around page 362 forward?

These pics of Travis in this setting/suit were taken by jodi. ugh. they used to be on jfineart.com when she ran that site. they are good pics of him regardless.

http://dazereader.com/2013/01/jodi-a...os-uncensored/

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I'm glad I don't have to go on the stand and tell the world about my sexual history. I was adventurous when I was young, so what.
    I was just thinking the same thing!!

I call bullshit on "first oral" also. If T was indeed a virgin, no way he would be going down on that skank almost the minute he met her! That's definitely NOT the first thing a guy thinks of. Now, if WAS experienced, that might be different, but she definitely initiated the BJ (I hope to NEVER hear NG say that again)!

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Just noticed your signature, I love Sam & Dean!!!
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I cracked up when Vinnie said, "[b]if you have school age children, get them out of the room. Even if they are not school age, get them out of the room[\b].".

Watching her, I don't see embarrassment either. I like when he asked her a question and she said "I'm not accustomed to saying no" NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You NEVER used the word no when it came to getting your freak on.

Seriously?! Like today is the only time you're gonna not want your kids watching this trial?? Like you've been letting them watch the trial up until this point?
    "ok kids you have to leave the room now that we're getting to the sex tapes, I know you've watched the autopsy photos, sex pictures, peen pics, etc and heard gory testimony about details of the murder and Jodi's previous sex life. But now things are gonna get interesting"

Yeah- I'm definitely not temple worthy, that's for sure. But I'm not on the stand trying to make it seem like I was a virginal little flower after screwing half of Yreka by the age of 17, living rent free with hoarders, bunking up with an OG ( I love that you all named Daryll that) and dry humping a Mormon.

Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    Just noticed your signature, I love Sam & Dean!!!
    Winchester !! I'm way too old to be so obsessed with that show, but I don't care. lol.

I have to find headphones for the trial today, just in case they play the sex tape.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post

Seriously?! Like today is the only time you're gonna not want your kids watching this trial?? Like you've been letting them watch the trial up until this point?
    "ok kids you have to leave the room now that we're getting to the sex tapes, I know you've watched the autopsy photos, sex pictures, peen pics, etc and heard gory testimony about details of the murder and Jodi's previous sex life. But now things are gonna get interesting"
    lol, so true

Quote Originally Posted by Charloty View Post
    Yeah- I'm definitely not temple worthy, that's for sure. But I'm not on the stand trying to make it seem like I was a virginal little flower after screwing half of Yreka by the age of 17, living rent free with hoarders, bunking up with an OG ( I love that you all named Daryll that) and dry humping a Mormon.

I could never be Mormon. I like everything they don't.

Not bashing Mormon's...just saying it wouldn't be for me.

#1- I love caffeine

Senior Member littlebitofmadness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Beth Karas on InSession is saying the phone sex tape is expected today. And if so, Jodi's family, etc won't be there.
    Of course the sex tape is TODAY...the day I have a dentist appt UGH!

Please excuse the 12 yr old moaning through my earbuds Mr. Dentist. Now crank up that gas...this is getting good!

I live in Texas and I wish this trial was in Texas....as you can see we have a very active death row and we off mofo's to the tune of one a month or more ...and sometimes have a pachanga after !!

TEXAS TOTAL EXECUTIONS SINCE 1976 491

2013 NONE YET ....ITS STILL EARLY !!!
    2012 15
    2011 13
    2010 17

God Bless Texas !

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    I call bullshit on "first oral" also. If T was indeed a virgin, no way he would be going down on that skank almost the minute he met her! That's definitely NOT the first thing a guy thinks of. Now, if WAS experienced, that might be different, but she definitely initiated the BJ (I hope to NEVER hear NG say that again)!
    Agree! I had always thought that it is easier to have sex than engage oral sex lol. At least it was for me.

Senior Member littlebitofmadness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Every single time she said "blowjob" I laughed my ass off!! It never got old and I HATE her dumb ass

For the new people joining....Welcome.

Here's some links.

For the live feeds that start (if we are lucky) are 12:30 EST.
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/
    http://wildabouttrial.com/

Here's a blog that gives a run down on what happened during trial. If you are looking for a specific date, just click on the calendar.
    http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com...-day-fourteen/
    Here's a google link page that has a ton of links on it.
    http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com...-day-fourteen/
    Here's the apps you can download for your device to watch live
    http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

A member also tagged the page # here on MDS at the bottom of the page if you need to know which page the pictures are on or live links to sites.

Thread Information