Page 625 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,625 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    If it is his dick, it looks like he whipped it out on his kitchen counter.

UNSANITARY.
    I know, right?

Senior Member littlebitofmadness's Avatar
    Ok.... Somebody bust out the penis side by sides for examination

Oh, i didn't remember hearing the virus part. I assumed the damage was person caused not virus caused. Ignore me.

I think I have just realized that to this point the only thing I keep thinking is... Where is her defense??? She has NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Jodi had said in her interrogation that there was a virus on his laptop. They corroborated that later with another witness - I can't remember who, the IT guy for the prosecutor?? So, I'm guessing it was the virus that was damaging the hard drive.
    the forensic computer guy from LE said there wasn' a virus - jodi is the only one who has said that so far

Quote Originally Posted by whisperingwillow View Post
    Didn't smiley man say that the external hard drive was damaged? Why would Travis do that? A non computer tech person would just delete them like they never existed.
    Wait, wait....it was the EXTERNAL hard drive that was damaged? Am I mistaken in thinking Mr. Chuckles said he received that evidence in Oct or Nov (of 2012)???

It's weird enough for Travis to have a pic of someone else's penis on his computer, and it's under Deanna Reid's name. Couldn't that suggest she had some deviant dick pics? Also, if Travis was gonna text peen pics, why would he save them to his computer instead of just keeping them on his phone. Cell phone had cameras that were capable of sexting, albeit shitty ones, back in 2006/7/8...

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    If it is his dick, it looks like he whipped it out on his kitchen counter.

UNSANITARY.
    omg i had to stop looking because, well, I dont really wanna stare at random dick. but I kept thinking that sure looks like a kitchen counter background.

Jodi is disgusting. It wasn't enough to murder Travis in his home, she has to murder him in court too.

In her sick and perverse mind, showing Travis' penis is payback for getting her junk shown.
    I can't wait until she is found guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyFascinating View Post
    omg i had to stop looking because, well, I dont really wanna stare at random dick. but I kept thinking that sure looks like a kitchen counter background.
    LOL I thought it looked like that pre-flooring that gets put down before carpet is put over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Wait, wait....it was the EXTERNAL hard drive that was damaged? Am I mistaken in thinking Mr. Chuckles said he received that evidence in Oct or Nov (of 2012)???

It's weird enough for Travis to have a pic of someone else's penis on his computer, and it's under Deanna Reid's name. Couldn't that suggest she had some deviant dick pics? Also, if Travis was gonna text peen pics, why would he save them to his computer instead of just keeping them on his phone. Cell phone had cameras that were capable of sexting, albeit shitty ones, back in 2006/7/8...
    That is what I heard. It was on the external hard drive. the only thing on the internal one was the youtube clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    the forensic computer guy from LE said there wasn' a virus - jodi is the only one who has said that so far
    Hmmmmmm I thought he did say there was a virus. Shoot, now I'm confused. And we know we can't believe crap Jodi says! (Though I'm not sure what she'd have to gain by lying about that, but I think it's just her nature by now...)

That is what I heard. It was on the external hard drive. the only thing on the internal one was the youtube clips.
    Ahhhhhhh. Interesting. I have an external hard drive that stopped working one day and took it in and it was corrupted. Wasn't anything I had intentionally done, just I guess from it being a couple years old or something. Maybe that's what happened? Dunno, but I'd guess if it was the prosecutions fault they'd have gone for another mistrial! Mistrial attempt #54732895729203

WOW. Ok that puts it into perspective. I'm no computer geek (hell I can barely open up a file), but I had to get an external to back up everything when my internal drive at work was starting to crash. It's about the size of a large smart phone and has a USB cord. Jodi could have used that to back up Travis' computer when she was over there, then view whatever she'd copied once she got back to her own computer...

Pretty much of a nothing day. Gonna take a break from the computer.

Bye all!

Muah! ♥
    ~ Love is a blind whore with mental disease and no sense of humor. ~

I hope somebody youtubed this, I missed everything.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    WOW. Ok that puts it into perspective. I'm no computer geek (hell I can barely open up a file), but I had to get an external to back up everything when my internal drive at work was starting to crash. It's about the size of a large smart phone and has a USB cord. Jodi could have used that to back up Travis' computer when she was over there, then view whatever she'd copied once she got back to her own computer...
    AGH that gave me chills!!! Dang she freaks me out! Who does that freaking kind of crap! So would not put it past her though. Messed up...

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post

you be the judge

you guys are quick at getting the stuff on here some of us miss; from the Netherlands yet! What is the granite looking background of the tumescent member? If they i.d. that as his counter or desk then they can safely say it is his member? in this day and age though i guess that is common in sexting. maybe the young juror, i hear there is a 21 year old male, won't think much of it and can convince the old fuddy duddy. another 'anthony weiner' tweet. not smart.

They both look like peen. I have no opinion on if it was his or not.

Hand looks dark but leg looks light. I think it's a shadow and that's totes his dick.

Senior Member littlebitofmadness's Avatar
    To me the one of him on the bed looks uncircumcised... No?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

you be the judge
    lets compare the fingers, where's the shot of the fingers up and arm covering the gonads?

For anyone else who missed it, croakerqueen has day 12 up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerq...?feature=watch
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    AGH that gave me chills!!! Dang she freaks me out! Who does that freaking kind of crap! So would not put it past her though. Messed up...
    Makes sense as to how the external HD got "damaged" though.

Thread Information