Page 515 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 12,851 to 12,875 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I like how Gus says "No".

It's very reptilian like. nooOOOOOooOOO!
    He watches WAY too many Lifetime movies.

One thing Gus did, he showed Jodi what would happen if she takes the stand.

Who is the suprise witness? Sky?
    - Beauty is a beast.

ok, so Hughs was the guy from Prepaid Legal who hired Travis ?

Are they saying that the misconduct stems from the morning Searcy received phone call saying he was being put on the defense witness list, then shortly after, Chris Hughes called Searcy saying he heard Searcy was on witness list. How did he know that information so fast? He said his wife told him. Chris Hughes wife is the surprise witness for tomorrow.

Yes, I know he was at mentor, at least. They were the couple on the 48 Hours episode, if you were able to watch it.

Bottom line--Nurmi is upset because the prosecutor may have called him a poopy-head. MISTRIAL!

Maybe his wife is the witness tomorrow...? I didn't mean to post it as a statement in my above post.

Insession is saying that the def. is claiming that Hughes is watching the trial at home and he is calling the state during the trial and giving them information as the trial is going along.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Insession is saying that the def. is claiming that Hughes is watching the trial at home and he is calling the state during the trial and giving them information as the trial is going along.
    What kind of information? Are the lawyers banned from watching the media stuff as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgirl View Post
    Yes, I know he was at mentor, at least. They were the couple on the 48 Hours episode, if you were able to watch it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HelfB...layer_embedded there it is!

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Are they saying that the misconduct stems from the morning Searcy received phone call saying he was being put on the defense witness list, then shortly after, Chris Hughes called Searcy saying he heard Searcy was on witness list. How did he know that information so fast? He said his wife told him. Chris Hughes wife is the surprise witness for tomorrow.
    AHHH....THAT makes sense!

Crazytown. This trial is bananas. The def is reaching ... for anything, at this point. I wonder if they're not trying to tip the ship, as to say, so that Jodi can have a new trial under an insanity defense.

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    ok, so Hughs was the guy from Prepaid Legal who hired Travis ?
    Yes. Chris and His wife are the one in the 48 hours special. They said that Travis and Jodi would use their house as a meet up place before Jodi moved to Arizona.

That's what they are claiming, but Chris Hughes went on the stand to say he hadn't spoken with the prosecution office (prior to this weekend) in the last 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    What kind of information? Are the lawyers banned from watching the media stuff as well?
    Beth from Insession says that the state is trying to reach out to witness thur other witnesses by passing along information.
    Beth says that there is NO misconduct that she can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    The defense is claiming that Gus Searcy claimed that Chris Hughes called/texted Gus on the Prosecutions behalf to find out why Gus was on the defense list.

Gus Searcy went on People's Court with a family member.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    Who is the suprise witness? Sky?
    That's my guess. When Martinez asked who it was, Nurmi said, "Perhaps I'll have her come out of the witness room." And then gave Martinez a look. He is a big baby. Really...he was so mad that Martinez had Hughes ready to go.

All of this is just BS from the defense trying to pull rabbits out of hats to distract from Jodi. GET ON WITH THE TRIAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    That's my guess. When Martinez asked who it was, Nurmi said, "Perhaps I'll have her come out of the witness room." And then gave Martinez a look. He is a big baby. Really...he was so mad that Martinez had Hughes ready to go.

All of this is just BS from the defense trying to pull rabbits out of hats to distract from Jodi. GET ON WITH THE TRIAL!
    They're still hoping for a mistrial because they know nobody is going to buy "self-defense"...

Beth said there is no problem with a witness reaching out to other witnesses, it's misconduct if the Prosecutor does. She also said that even if CH reached out to GS, he didn't attempt to color his testimony or even find out what he plans to say. Then she said, but we haven't heard the rest of the testimony.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Beth said there is no problem with a witness reaching out to other witnesses, it's misconduct if the Prosecutor does. She also said that even if CH reached out to GS, he didn't attempt to color his testimony or even find out what he plans to say. Then she said, but we haven't heard the rest of the testimony.
    HAHA. Sounds like normal workplace gossip. I would be calling everybody in my workplace if something like this happened. I would want to know everything. I'm nosy

Has anyone else seen this? http://www.thecharm.info/author.shtml
    The charm? he reminds me of a snake

HAHA. Sounds like normal workplace gossip. I would be calling everybody in my workplace if something like this happened. I would want to know everything. I'm nosy
    I don't even work for the phone company anymore, but I still hear everything going on!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Has anyone else seen this? http://www.thecharm.info/author.shtml
    The charm? he reminds me of a snake
    Thanks for that. I wonder if he was the author of that web site? LOL I bet he was.

Thread Information