Page 503 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think there is a possibility the shell casing was kicked or scooted. Just because there isn't blood all over it doesn't mean it couldn't have been moved, imo.

So the trajectory is she had to be above him? The last pic before the ceiling pic is that of Travis sitting in the shower, right? She would have been above him and shot him in the shower. He was stunned and the struggle began.

This is what I'm saying. How many programs have we all seen where the case was broken wide open by a speck of blood? Weird shit happens all the time. Gotta think outside of the box.

I think she shot him, he stumble out of the shower to get away and that's when she started stabbing him.

Based on Dr. Horn's testimony (starting at 1:06 on the video), I believe he was stabbed in the heart first, tried to fight (defense wounds on hands), then received stabs to back and then the cutting of the neck. The shot to the head did not produce hemmoraging according to the ME which would mean he was already dead.

I tried sharing the video starting at 1:06 but it woudn't work. boo
    Last edited by M Joy; 01-27-2013 at 10:53 AM.

The main reason I think she shot him first is the ninja story. She had already been caught in so many lies, it seems like she would have least told the story in order so that they couldn't be like "Well Jodi, we know you're lying again because __ happened first.." If you're going to put it on someone else, might as well tell the true story but with the weapons in someone else's hands...

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

Based on Dr. Horn's testimony (starting at 1:06 on the video), I believe he was stabbed in the heart first, tried to fight (defense wounds on hands), then received stabs to back and then the cutting of the neck. The shot to the head did not produce hemmoraging according to the ME which would mean he was already dead.

I tried sharing the video starting at 1:06 but it woudn't work. boo

Oh thanks! I remember a little bit of this being discussed before. Nothing really makes sense, ya know? Have they had an 'expert' in forensics to testify? I understand why the ME is saying the gunshot was last because the lack of hemorrhaging, it makes sense, but there are many cases where there isn't hemorrhaging. Like, the things I mentioned up thread. I think it's possible the gun shot was first.
    And honestly, I am not following the case like many others. My opinions are just based off the discussions in here. That's a disclaimer.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    All of this.

It's clear, at least to me, that Travis was posing in some of those pictures. I think the frustrated looks and the off-guard shots of him were just more of "OK, enough is enough. I'm over it and my roommates will be home soon so you have to gtfo of here now hoochie."

I'm not convinced he was shot last either. The gun casing being on top of the blood spot on the floor could have gotten there by any means. The casing could have dropped in another location on the floor, kicked and landed on top of the blood spot. There was blood everywhere in that bathroom, so finding a blood spot for a casing to land on wouldn't have been hard.
    That does make the most sense. It would be too hard to get a good debilitating stab in; i wonder who opened the shower door, him or her. Shot from the side though, if he saw the gun why would he take his eyes off of it.

But the prosecution wants us, no the jury, to believe the shot was last, remember that is what Flores is accused of perjuring himself on, that he was saying based on his talk with the coroner, the shot was first, now saying it was not. for some reason it seems to be a big deal in proving it wasn't self defense, what came when.

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    That does make the most sense. It would be too hard to get a good debilitating stab in; i wonder who opened the shower door, him or her. Shot from the side though, if he saw the gun why would he take his eyes off of it.

But the prosecution wants us, no the jury, to believe the shot was last, remember that is what Flores is accused of perjuring himself on, that he was saying based on his talk with the coroner, the shot was first, now saying it was not. for some reason it seems to be a big deal in proving it wasn't self defense, what came when.

Ooooh, I forgot about that. Yep.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Oh thanks! I remember a little bit of this being discussed before. Nothing really makes sense, ya know? Have they had an 'expert' in forensics to testify? I understand why the ME is saying the gunshot was last because the lack of hemorrhaging, it makes sense, but there are many cases where there isn't hemorrhaging. Like, the things I mentioned up thread. I think it's possible the gun shot was first.
    And honestly, I am not following the case like many others. My opinions are just based off the discussions in here. That's a disclaimer.
    thats true about cases with no hemorraging.
    I just wish one of the accidental pictures showed him from the front.

But I still don't see how the defense can argue this is self defense even if he was shot first - with all the other injuries and evidence.

Not all hunting knives are double-edged. In fact, most of the ones I've seen are single. I could easily see her hand slipping using something like this one.

My opinion is that a kitchen knife wouldn't easily do the kind of damage she inflicted.

As you said, nobody really knows but her.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I had a dream with Casey Anthony in it last night. (More of a nightmare!) In the dream, I felt sorry for her...yeah, shoot me if that ever happens!
    How strange. I had one with her is it at well...I have NO CLUE why!!

here you go

Thanks M Joy! Man, that's gnarly.

Hi Everyone,I am new here and just wanted to say Hello.Just started to follow the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    Hello.... I am new. Morbid curiosity brought me here and it's taken me 5 days or so to get through this thread in my free time. I didn't realize until the end that I had to join to see some of the pics....looks like I'm going to have to go through it again to see what I missed. I have never been "into" a case like this before. I just found out about it with the recent coverage and the trial starting. I'm sure I heard of it when it happened, but that was years ago. I hope this chick pays and doesn't get off like CA. I'm kind of intimidated to jump in, there doesn't seem to be many newbs. Here goes!
    I'm a newb too. Still trying to catch up!

Hi. I am also new. I have been reading the thread for a long time and am trying to catch up. I am driving my family crazy with my obsession with this case. I feel so bad for Travis and his family.
    I have a question; why wasn't the jury sequestered for this?
    I live in the next town over from where Travis' sister Tanisha lives. I just found that out a while back. It is heart wrenching seeing their faces in court.
    Anyway, I just thought that I would get the nerve up to say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    I had a dream about Jodi! I had her little stringy bangs in it.

I don't think she used any old kitchen knife or shaving razor. The knife wound to the chest I believe was 3 1/2 inches deep. I think she had knives, and she used them to slash tires before, so she was pretty well familiar with them. I also think the shell casing could have been kicked into that pool of blood.

I too am obsessed with this case. I think in part because I am just so effing curious how it all happened...from beginning to end. Top it off with her being such an overkill psychopath, it's kind of fascinating watching how these people tick, simply because I could not fathom doing what they are capable of.

Welcome to all of the new members!

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Thank you!!!

I think this is probably the best scenario of how everything took place. http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the...r-murder-trial

Thanks Beli

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Ugh...sorry to hear that.

And, welcome to all the newbies! I'm still pretty new too! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Ugh...sorry to hear that.

And, welcome to all the newbies! I'm still pretty new too! :)

ah...I'm used to it now. I too am a very very vivid dreamer.

I think the ONE thing that drives me crazy about the whole crime scene is why she left that sink that way. I mean, I know she did bare minimum cleanup job, but that sink could have had some clean up quicker than anything else. Not a drop of water ran in that sink. Just so ODD!

W-w-Wait - I'm sorry, .... there is a butthole pic??!!??

Hi! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    thats true about cases with no hemorraging.
    I just wish one of the accidental pictures showed him from the front.

But I still don't see how the defense can argue this is self defense even if he was shot first - with all the other injuries and evidence.

I don't get the self defense AT ALL. I will believe the ninja story over the self defense story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgirl View Post
    W-w-Wait - I'm sorry, .... there is a butthole pic??!!??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F0I_y-f33o around 1:38:07 minute mark
    Last edited by smashie; 01-27-2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: edit to add time of butthole image. ;)

Thread Information