Page 501 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    we need blu!!!!!!
    lol I have been so busy at work that I havent been able to keep up with this, just finished reading the new pages today. Glad Im done with everything I had to do before the trial, when is going to start again btw???

And Im still not seeing anything in the eyeball picture

Haha morbidT. And welcome back mi amiga BLue.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Haha morbidT. And welcome back mi amiga BLue.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Here's an interesting youtube with the real-time video and pauses between each picture. Just click on the picture and I think it opens the player.

Watching this, I kept expecting one of those crazy, zombie faces popping up and screaming, for the entire ten minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I have a small shower like his in my bedroom bathroom. Totally not uncommon to have to turn around and face different directions, I do it all the time. I kind of assumed everyone did that. I still really believe that he wasn't aware she was in the bathroom and the picture where he was turned around and looked shocked was when he saw her.

Nancy Grace, as much as she kills me on the inside would make a great prosecuting attorney along with Mendez.
    I think he either didn't know she was taking the pics and got surprised, or knew she was taking the first few pics, then told her to cut it out and she wouldn't and he got upset. The pic where he's facing the camera has always looked to me like he's upset, maybe even crying.

As an aside, I was watching another 48 Hours episode online today, the one about Jaime Laiaddee, and Mendez was the prosecuting attorney on that case too.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by SheStartedIt View Post
    Watching this, I kept expecting one of those crazy, zombie faces popping up and screaming, for the entire ten minutes.
    Oh my....I would have been soooo mad if that happened!

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I think he either didn't know she was taking the pics and got surprised, or knew she was taking the first few pics, then told her to cut it out and she wouldn't and he got upset. The pic where he's facing the camera has always looked to me like he's upset, maybe even crying.

As an aside, I was watching another 48 Hours episode online today, the one about Jaime Laiaddee, and Mendez was the prosecuting attorney on that case too.
    That's probably why it bothered me when she was being questioned by flores, she said that was an "excellent" or "great" photo of him. The tone of voice and her saying it twice, and just how you guys are thinking on how it happened, gives me douche chills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'll have to watch that one!

Can you recall the name of the episode? Was it on YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    That's probably why it bothered me when she was being questioned by flores, she said that was an "excellent" or "great" photo of him. The tone of voice and her saying it twice, and just how you guys are thinking on how it happened, gives me douche chills.
    I know what you mean. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I'll have to watch that one!
    It's interesting. They never found her body.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Can you recall the name of the episode? Was it on YouTube?
    The Stranger Beside Me. It's on the 48 Hours website.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50137943n

I was glad he won that one ~ Juan Martinez. Someone else called him Mendez, but i think Mendez was a detective or witness.

Three questions that are bugging me:

1. I thought email could be traced, I am referring to the "whoredoms" email sent to Lisa Andrews by John Doe. Martinez said he was not calling her to the stand because it could cause appeal problems post conviction. I think due to Lisa having a former bf, Joe Bell, that had run ins with the law, the defense in likely going to infer he may have been the emailer and tire slasher, jeaolous of her relationship with Travis. If they could have traced the IP address that would have been a coup.

2. Someone put up pics that included the Wal-Mart receipt for facial cleaner, keroscene and two like items but I can't figure out what they are; tried googling the numbers on the receipt to no avail. They were around $9 each. Maybe it was the hair dye? That makes sense, two for all that hair. This occurred to me as i write. I don't see how she could have died her hair on the road, it is messy and you have to leave it in at least a half hour to go from blonde to brunette. Rinsing is no easy task. Maybe a truck stop shower. Lots of planning and things really went her way I must say.

3. Then the fact that Enrique says he gets home around 6. She was dragging the body around 5:30, then tries to clean up herself and the scene, and throw in a load of laundry so must have barely missed him, unless she hid in there until he went to bed, explaining the cell phone ping from Kingman, AZ around 11. Kingman is 3.5 hours from Mesa. If she was gone by 6, there are some 1.5 hours unaccounted for. OR she was somewhere before Kingman burning the evidence. They say the dryer load was the sheets, so I am going with she put those in after the romp (get rid of the sex DNA), no way would they have been washed and another load started in a half hour. Again, things went her way not to run into Enrique. Maybe she left wearing the bloody clothes and changed in the desert, but no mention was made of her seat having stains. She could have put a tarp over it though. She had to be drenched.

The shower pictures are beginning to look more and more like he had said goodbye to her, her car was packed and ready to go, maybe already had the driver's seat covered. The pictures are not that focused or well lit compared to her other photos (she did take the shaving photo, she mentioned it in an interview with Flores, as well as the ones in his office wearing his suit, you can see the JFineart watermark on some of them, and they were even used at the memorial) He is just taking a shower and pondering what went down that day, likely feeling guilt, spitting out water like i think we all do in the shower. THEN he sees her, and the madness begins...if you go with something po'd her then you are eliminating premeditation. I am pretty sure she wanted to say a few things to him, and the fact that she was able to inflict incapacitating harm - again, things go her way. Whether the bullet or stab came first shouldn't matter, because if the bullet was while he was sitting there, it makes sense of the angle, she is standing over him. He cannot be attacking. BUT the shell casing on top of the blood says he was already stabbed. The shower door is closed in that last photo and obviously has no bullet hole. How does that shower door get open and she get the stab in without him over powering her, that is the million dollar question. He has his throat slit within what, 100 seconds of that last erie photo??? It was absolute mayhem, and the only thing that didn't go her way was he got out of the shower.

If only a cop had spotted her upside down plate and pulled her over sooner....when the evidence was still in the car and she was covered in blood.

I still can't see that youtube video of the shower.

She did have a pretty bad dye job when she was arrested, you could see streaks where it was still blonde and the color washed out a lot. (Compared from the mugshot to the bedroom pics of her)

He is either surprised that she took this picture or he is telling her to fuck off. Or both. She's not a bad photographer. The shower pictures aside from the last one have no lighting, are blurry and not in proper focus. If she was taking her time and they agreed to take these photos, I would think the quality would be better. That's where I'm thinking he had no idea she was there.

Edit: I'm stupid and finally realized I could watch the video on photobucket. Now I'm convinced he didn't know she was there and was facing against the wall of the shower having post sex remorse. Maybe he was talking out loud? Said something like, "Why did I fuck that crazy bitch?" Then she raged, there was that minute gap where she could have grabbed her weapons and came back. Then there was an even longer almost 2 minute gap? Then another minute gap. At some point I think she was hiding (ran out of the bathroom maybe hid in the closet because she thought he caught her, maybe did this a few times which explains the multiple minute gaps). It seems like the pictures right before the large minute gaps are when he is facing and could possibly notice her so she gets freaked out and hides in the closet again. She could have put the gun and knife in his closet and went to grab them. He's totally having a Crying Game remorse shower. She straight up ambushed him. Ew, what a creeper.
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-27-2013 at 03:02 AM.

The Stranger Beside Me. It's on the 48 Hours website.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50137943n
    Awesome. I'm going to check it out now!

Edit: Watched. wtffff that dude sucks. Jamie the gut?
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-27-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Edit: I'm stupid and finally realized I could watch the video on photobucket. Now I'm convinced he didn't know she was there and was facing against the wall of the shower having post sex remorse. Maybe he was talking out loud? Said something like, "Why did I fuck that crazy bitch?" Then she raged, there was that minute gap where she could have grabbed her weapons and came back. Then there was an even longer almost 2 minute gap? Then another minute gap. At some point I think she was hiding (ran out of the bathroom maybe hid in the closet because she thought he caught her, maybe did this a few times which explains the multiple minute gaps). It seems like the pictures right before the large minute gaps are when he is facing and could possibly notice her so she gets freaked out and hides in the closet again. She could have put the gun and knife in his closet and went to grab them. He's totally having a Crying Game remorse shower. She straight up ambushed him. Ew, what a creeper.
    After finally figuring out the video too, I am leaning towards this as well. As I watched, I got the feeling that maybe after sex, he told her he was done with her and that he was going to Cancun with Mimi, then gets in the shower. She initially doesn't get too pissed off, but wants some last photos of him, so she sneaks in and takes these pics. As she's taking pics, she gets more pissed off, he notices she's in there, he tells her off. She gets her weapons and attacks.

However, this doesn't explain why she would have brought a gun or that no knives were missing. Judging by Travis's home, he seems like the type that would have a full set of knives in a block. Not a batch of loose knives in a drawer. He seems like he was very proud of possessions and home, and a drawer of random knives (like most of us have!) doesn't really fit with the appearance of the house.

I don't know... I guess I'm just thinking out loud. I am hoping against hope that she takes the stand and tells what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Trahnse View Post
    After finally figuring out the video too, I am leaning towards this as well. As I watched, I got the feeling that maybe after sex, he told her he was done with her and that he was going to Cancun with Mimi, then gets in the shower. She initially doesn't get too pissed off, but wants some last photos of him, so she sneaks in and takes these pics. As she's taking pics, she gets more pissed off, he notices she's in there, he tells her off. She gets her weapons and attacks.

However, this doesn't explain why she would have brought a gun or that no knives were missing. Judging by Travis's home, he seems like the type that would have a full set of knives in a block. Not a batch of loose knives in a drawer. He seems like he was very proud of possessions and home, and a drawer of random knives (like most of us have!) doesn't really fit with the appearance of the house.

I don't know... I guess I'm just thinking out loud. I am hoping against hope that she takes the stand and tells what really happened.
    I totally agree that he would probably have a nice Chicago Cutlery set or something. I'm wondering if she was going to go over there in the hopes that Mimi would show up? Maybe she was the target of her initial aggression while she made the drive from Yreka to Phoenix. She brings various weapons with her because she's not sure how she's going to do it. Maybe she was taking pictures of Travis to use as blackmail to send to Mimi? From the post sex pics to the sneaky shower ones. To show he's not a pure Mormon man like he claims.

I watched that 48 Hours of the other trial Juan Martinez was a Prosecutor for just now. He was absolutely stupid and took the stand against the advisement of his lawyers. I really give Jodi credit for her communication skills. She slips up and says stupid shit but she can act pretty composed and sell a story. The fact that all those women in that prison have her back, come on now. Just like that 48 Hours, usually there is at least one who gets the actual story and arranges a plea deal so they can save their own ass and bust out their prison buddy. Jodi hasn't gone off that path at all, I think she might at this point truly believe that she was in a kill or be killed situation. But 29 stabs to the back is not self defense, that's just psychotic.

i'm leaning to premeditation by a super creeper.

what kristinella says about the secret photo session makes sense enough... i'm not a photographer, but even my photos come out better than those shower pics (i haven't seen the video, although i remember seeing 1 photo that looks like travis was surprised or angry).

others have said that there was probably an ultimatum (in her head) - if he loves me, we're good but is he dumps me, he's dead. i agree with this theory as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I hope she takes the stand, imagine all the questions that the jury is going to ask her
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by SheStartedIt View Post
    I kept expecting that screeching music from "Psycho" to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

what kristinella says about the secret photo session makes sense enough... i'm not a photographer, but even my photos come out better than those shower pics (i haven't seen the video, although i remember seeing 1 photo that looks like travis was surprised or angry).

others have said that there was probably an ultimatum (in her head) - if he loves me, we're good but is he dumps me, he's dead. i agree with this theory as well.
    I'm thinking that just say she wasn't planning on killing Travis, but was going to kill someone at first that is involved with him or is ruining things "for her."

She goes over there, no girls are there and he gives into having sex with her. She brings up Cancun, he tells her to fuck off and she flips.

I wonder if she loves the idea that Mimi and all these girls he was with now know that she was the possibly first(?) and last one to be with him and in her mind, that's how it was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

This is how I feel. All of the theories that she "snapped" don't support premeditation. That's second degree murder, and I think her defense is hoping that's what the jury will believe (if they can't get them to buy into "self defense" altogether).

I believe 100% that she brought the knife with her, and that it was the hunting type. They have MUCH stronger blades than kitchen knives. Remember, she slashed his tires twice--try doing that with a kitchen knife. It isn't happening.

She staged a burglary, brought the gun, specifically asked for a rental car in a non-standout color, dyed her hair (either to look like someone else, or to avoid being recognized), shut off her cell phone, went "cash only" and discarded the receipts so she couldn't be traced to Mesa.

This was planned, and she put a LOT of thought into it.

oh! how about this... two weapons for two kills! in case the other gal was there or showed up, take her out with the gun for ease of use and spend more time with travis - you know, give him a more personal send off.

really though, about the whole situation, i don't think it was planned meticulously, executed well or covered up nicely. she had to know she'd be questioned eventually but obviously didn't come up with any kind of cover story until she was arrested. fail. she took nudey photos and murder photos and then lost track of where the camera was. fail. she put the fucking license plate on upside down and got her ass pulled over. fail. she stole her grandpas gun and shot him with it. fail.

maybe she put a lot of thought into it. stupid thought. she basically did every single thing wrong and then lied badly - in the way a busted 7 year old would lie.

oh! how about this... two weapons for two kills! in case the other gal was there or showed up, take her out with the gun for ease of use and spend more time with travis - you know, give him a more personal send off.

really though, about the whole situation, i don't think it was planned meticulously, executed well or covered up nicely. she had to know she'd be questioned eventually but obviously didn't come up with any kind of cover story until she was arrested. fail. she took nudey photos and murder photos and then lost track of where the camera was. fail. she put the fucking license plate on upside down and got her ass pulled over. fail. she stole her grandpas gun and shot him with it. fail.

maybe she put a lot of thought into it. stupid thought. she basically did every single thing wrong and then lied badly - in the way a busted 7 year old would lie.

I'm still not convinced that he did not know she was there. The first pictures really look posed to me.

This is the top half of the first picture where his arms are crossed. His eyes are open in this one. The picture is light and it looks like you can see a bit of a flash reflection on the tiles.

They already took pics on the bed, I can see her asking him to take some pictures in the shower. He poses a bit, she takes a few pictures and decides that she doesn't like the brightness of it so she turns off the flash. Maybe she asked him to do something and he didn't hear so he went like 'what?' right as she snapped the 'suprised' picture or maybe that's when she pulled out the gun or a knife and said something like 'honey, you're on candid camera' and he looks at her suprised and she snaps a picture. She then asks, or tells, him to sit down and she snaps the first picture of his face without flash and then turns on her flash because that looked pretty damn good and she wants a clear picture of it. Maybe she decided that she had the perfect last picture and went to get a knife to start the attack or she was so in awe with that last picture that Travis saw an oppurtunity and tried to get the knife or gun from her and a struggle followed.

I don't know, I'm just using my imagination and I could probably imagine a few other scenarios.

I do admit that the darker pictures look like he was in his own zone but to me, the first few look posed and taken with a flash.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Thread Information