Page 493 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Also, the police report verified what we were all saying before about the surely the roommates would smell something. The PO noticed the smell upon walking in the door.

(Hope I'm not just recapping what was already mentioned, I'm still playing catch up and only skimmed the last few pages for new links and pics and whatnot.)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Also, the police report verified what we were all saying before about the surely the roommates would smell something. The PO noticed the smell upon walking in the door.

(Hope I'm not just recapping what was already mentioned, I'm still playing catch up and only skimmed the last few pages for new links and pics and whatnot.)
    by the time the police got there they had opened the bedroom and bathroom door and it prolly really stunk up the house bad after that

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    by the time the police got there they had opened the bedroom and bathroom door and it prolly really stunk up the house bad after that
    Yuck. True, I hadn't thought of that.

For those of you going through withdrawals, I guess you could watch Nancy Grace Mysteries tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by So and So View Post
    OMG!!! I went to high school with Lisa's brother!!!!!!!!!! I totally recognize him from her blog!
    I'm telling you... the 6 degrees of separation thing is for real!

It's like finding out my former co-worker was Travis' nextdoor neighbor. I SO wanna get in touch and pick his brain, but it's not like we were actually friends or anything--just co-workers. And I haven't spoken to him for 7 years or so, so it would seem a little weird.

Yep, this. I'm sure the smell in the room itself was overwhelming...

I am local but have chosen not to keep up with this case. Sure, updates, but not in depth like a lot of you here. I don't want a recap, just curious...

is there any indication that this is anything other than what we know it to be? We know she killed him, and not in self-defense. Aside from that, this news about the roommates, etc. Any legs to anything else? Any reason to think there is more to the story? I wondered too, how the roommates couldn't have smelled something, suspected something... but it seems that's the case.

OT: We had a Mormon guy come to speak to us last week (I teach a 7th-8th grade coming of age class at my super liberal church)... and the youth were so "impressed"... no, not impressed, but, what's the word? Striken? Whatev, they were struck by just how serious this guy was about his faith. After he left, the first raction was: Wow, they are Mormon like, all the time, not just on Sunday. They also picked up, in that short hour we had with him, that anyone who is not LDS is clearly not worthy of any kind of inherent dignity. They also wondered how Mormons could figure everything out when it is such a new religion in the big scheme of things.

The best were the questions from the kids about dinosaurs and evolution. God invented dinosaurs, and no one evolved from anything else.

I can see why the juror asked if the roommates had been questioned etc. If you can smell the decay when you walk in the door downstairs, how could he not have noticed it walking to and from his room? I dunno. My b/f's sense of smell is horrible. I could totally see him doing something like this, not even noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    For those of you going through withdrawals, I guess you could watch Nancy Grace Mysteries tonight.
    I'll tune in just to see her fabulous handcuff necklace for the second week in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebitofmadness View Post
    There's been so much discussion about the knife...was it in the bathroom?..was it in the bedroom?...did she bring it with her? The hubs and I were discussing the case and he asked about the knife and I told him what I knew. He said "she probably just went to the kitchen to get it when she snapped"...I mean duh right? I told him about the time stamp on the pics and that she wouldn't have had time to go downstairs, get a knife, back upstairs and attack in under a minute. Ok so when I saw the pics of the stairs and realized they were right outside the bedroom door and that they lead DIRECTLY into the kitchen, the next step was to test the theory. I got my 10 year old to go from bedroom to kitchen, grab a fork and come back and I would time him. Hahah yeah I did! Now we don't have stairs but taking into account kid slowness and fumbling through the drawer for a fork...he did it in 12 seconds and that was taking his time. He did it again but this time he hurried and made it in 8 seconds. So my theory is that she snapped, ran down stairs into kitchen, grabbed a knife, back up the stairs again and into bathroom where she began the attack. Enraged and with adrenaline pumping she could have easily done all that in less than a minute...IMO. Thoughts??
    Hi,
    I don't have any herps, but like you, am interested in this case and appreciate what these people have to say here!

Because I for sure think it was premeditated, (not to say she couldn't have changed her mind at any time NOT to do it), IMO she brought the knife; it had to be a SHARP knife, so you would not randomly grab a knife in his kitchen and expect it to be sharp enough. Have you ever tried to slice raw meat with a dull knife? It is way harder; likewise, stabbing someone with some muscle to go through. Plus, she had a knife she did the tires with...she knows a thing or two about them.

I am an antiques dealer and go to tons of estate sales; over a dozen this week alone. Everyone always seems to have way more knives than they need, and most are dull. My knives are from estates, favorite is CUTCO and Henckels. CUTCO is awesome because you can send them in (Olean, New York) and have them refurbished or replaced, only paying the shipping. Lifetime guarantee, no receipt required and made in the USA.

It is going to be frustrating listening to the defense witnesses next week, this thread will be buzzing! The experts are nothing more than hired guns and don't care about guilt or innocense. Let's hope the jury figures that out ~ I am worried about their thought processes.

Excellent point. It was contained.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    I'll tune in just to see her fabulous handcuff necklace for the second week in a row.
    oh you mean this?

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    I'm telling you... the 6 degrees of separation thing is for real!

It's like finding out my former co-worker was Travis' nextdoor neighbor. I SO wanna get in touch and pick his brain, but it's not like we were actually friends or anything--just co-workers. And I haven't spoken to him for 7 years or so, so it would seem a little weird.
    Yeah, I found at least one picture of the two of us together on my Facebook, and noticed he had unfriended me. He must have cleaned house, because we only have one mutual friend now. I'm going to go ahead and blame my pro gay marriage rants for being culled from his herd. Too bad, cuz now I can't ask. It would be weird. I guess I'm not entirely surprised, because I keep finding more mutual friends in this case... I guess I'm tight with the Mormons as a whole. <3

Is that Nancy Grace?

the lady with the barrett yes lol

they are saying matt mccartney is in defense list - it is an old bf of jodi - and he is the one on that jodi is innocent page saying travis broke her finger and gave her bruises

Yesss. I keep missing the Nancy Grace mysteries.

Hang on a minute though. Smell notwithstanding, the roommate Zach said in the police report that he "thinks" he did laundry on Saturday (the 7th)? And Flores says in the report that as he was exiting the house the day Travis was found, he noticed blood on the washer just in passing. Something is not adding up there. I'm not throwing the roommates under the bus, or am I trying to, but if it the blood was noticeable just out of the corner of your eye, wouldn't the roommates have seen something amiss as well? And if Zach did laundry he would have found the bloody sheets, camera, and what have you. No? Am I just reaching here?

I haven't read the ENTIRE report yet, so perhaps that gets clarified later on?

Hang on a minute though. Smell notwithstanding, the roommate Zach said in the police report that he "thinks" he did laundry on Saturday (the 7th)? And Flores says in the report that as he was exiting the house the day Travis was found, he noticed blood on the washer just in passing. Something is not adding up there. I'm not throwing the roommates under the bus, or am I trying to, but if it the blood was noticeable just out of the corner of your eye, wouldn't the roommates have seen something amiss as well? And if Zach did laundry he would have found the bloody sheets, camera, and what have you. No? Am I just reaching here?

yep. later on he said he actually did laundry on Wednesday. But I do wonder about the blood - the roommates never say they noticed the blood on the washer in the report.

Where is the report? I've been looking for it.

the lady with the barrett yes lol
    hell yeah, barrette and a freaking handcuff necklace

Excellent point. It was contained.
    Actually, I will weigh in on this thanks to my personal experience with a rotting corpse.

They most likely immediately resealed the crime scene. Also, the primary scent comes from the body. Once that's removed, the coroners also try to get as much of the fluid as possible. Even without airing the space, it's not that horrible sans body.

Quote Originally Posted by So and So View Post
    Yeah, I found at least one picture of the two of us together on my Facebook, and noticed he had unfriended me. He must have cleaned house, because we only have one mutual friend now. I'm going to go ahead and blame my pro gay marriage rants for being culled from his herd. Too bad, cuz now I can't ask. It would be weird. I guess I'm not entirely surprised, because I keep finding more mutual friends in this case... I guess I'm tight with the Mormons as a whole. <3
    That's so funny because I feel the same way... I have a ton of LDS co-workers. They've always been cool with me and I ask a lot of questions.

Not in a rude way or anything, just general curiosity. I'm not a terribly religious person myself but I'm interested in religious history. I hear so many ignorant statements about the Mormon religion by people who assume or believe really stupid things that they hear.

I figure it's better to ask questions and get a better understanding than believe crap you hear from people who have no first hand knowledge.

yep. later on he said he actually did laundry on Wednesday. But I do wonder about the blood - the roommates never say they noticed the blood on the washer in the report.
    Sorry, I just got to that part. Another part that strikes me as strange is Travis buying a floor cleaner just weeks prior. I wonder if that was Jodi's doing? Why didn't the roommate have a key to the house if they all held different hours? Was it just because Travis worked from home?

Here's the report: http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Where is the report? I've been looking for it.
    we have both the police report and the coroners report now

Thread Information