Page 476 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Yay Kristinella!!

Quit hiding.
    Hello! I'm just lost with the trial not being on. One of my good friends moved to Phoenix, we both used to study for the LSAT together. I think I could convince her to go with me to the courthouse and sit in on the trial. I just asked her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Hello! I'm just lost with the trial not being on. One of my good friends moved to Phoenix, we both used to study for the LSAT together. I think I could convince her to go with me to the courthouse and sit in on the trial. I just asked her.
    Do it! How far are you from the courthouse?

But do you trust yourself to not start raging in the courtroom? I don't want to see you on HLN.

Told him to get into some pose, probably with his arms over his head, close his eyes and then she stabbed him in the chest.

Makes sense to me.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Do it! How far are you from the courthouse?

But do you trust yourself to not start raging in the courtroom? I don't want to see you on HLN.
    She's in the Phoenix area, I'm going to find out how close she is. She will totally go with me.

I don't trust myself to not rage out and yell, "OBJECTION" so I'm not sure how great of an idea it is. I'm going to just stare at Jodi and hope she looks at me. I should silently mouth to her, "Pussy willows."

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    you guys should become premmie. there are lots of you here that are registered members but not premmie.

come on, join the dark side!
    PayPal hates me or I would :(

I'll meet you down there and go.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    I'll meet you down there and go.
    Yes! I think she would go! How long is the trial supposed to last? I'm so jealous of you guys already for living in a beautiful state. I love Arizona. Indiana sucks.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Aw, I wish I could go. Damn work.

The courts are downtown. It's about 20 minutes from anywhere in the valley to there.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    yep she stuck w/ the nijas until 2010, and it was thru her atty's the entered her plea - innocent because of self defense - so she never actually has "confessed" to any one yet - except her cellmate - donavan - because those are the stories she is putting in her blog
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Donavan has a blog??
    Did we ever get this question answered? If Donavan has a blog I'd be so curious to read it.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Her former babysitter is on Dr. Drew right now (I'm having withdrawals so I succumbed to watching anything about it). THESE PEOPLE ARE REACHING SO HARDDDD.

She was 14, Jodi was 7. Jodi hit her brother and they asked her (the babysitter) if she thought that showed a violent streak and signs of early aggression. I could not imagine some stranger bitch that I haven't seen in over 20 years going on national television trying to act like they know me because they babysat me once in the 80's.

Her former babysitter is on Dr. Drew right now (I'm having withdrawals so I succumbed to watching anything about it). THESE PEOPLE ARE REACHING SO HARDDDD.

She was 14, Jodi was 7. Jodi hit her brother and they asked her (the babysitter) if she thought that showed a violent streak and signs of early aggression. I could not imagine some stranger bitch that I haven't seen in over 20 years going on national television trying to act like they know me because they babysat me once in the 80's.
    20 years ago was the 90's
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    20 years ago was the 90's
    You're right.

They still have the bogus babysitter on. Could you imagine? I would have every boss from all the fast food jobs I quit after a month as a teenager dissing me on Dr. Drew. I would go out and murder again.

You're right.

They still have the bogus babysitter on. Could you imagine? I would have every boss from all the fast food jobs I quit after a month as a teenager dissing me on Dr. Drew. I would go out and murder again.

I'm being forced to watch Underworld for the 100000x time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I'm being forced to watch Underworld for the 100000x time.
    I might have to choose Underworld over Dr. Drew. They are reaching so bad right now since there isn't anything new to talk about. Donovan is saying how she isn't afraid to die and she will be with her maker. Oh Donovan, you so crazy.

There is a woman on Nancy Grace who is saying that Jodi Arias killed Travis with another person and they were doing some sort of demon witchcraft sacrifice.

THIS IS HOW JODI DYED HER HAIR.
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-21-2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Dyed not died. slip!

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinella View Post
    there is a woman on nancy grace who is saying that jodi arias killed travis with another person and they were doing some sort of demon witchcraft sacrifice.

this is how jodi dyed her hair.
    and then she dyed travis! To death!

There is a woman on Nancy Grace who is saying that Jodi Arias killed Travis with another person and they were doing some sort of demon witchcraft sacrifice.

I love you. You crack me right up.

I love you. You crack me right up.

I got my boyfriend to start talking about the trial at work. I was going to act out the murder scene in my bathroom and hallway but he wasn't game. I acted it out in the front room instead. I should have had him tape it.

NG callers kill me. Almost as bad as NG herself. Its scary that it looks like people like this are sitting on the jury right now - not listening. Or not believing anything they're hearing (from the prosecution) because they think little miss Arias couldn't possibly have done something like this all by herself!

I got my boyfriend to start talking about the trial at work. I was going to act out the murder scene in my bathroom and hallway but he wasn't game. I acted it out in the front room instead. I should have had him tape it.
    lol! I would pay good money to see a recording of that.

Cool

Long-time MDS lurker, but I think I was a forum member in the mid 00s.

Anyway, hi, and stuff!

I have read this entire thread -- probably a time or two over and have followed this case from the beginning -- only coming back to the site and obsess over the details since the trial began. (I have never been so consumed -- though I have been pretty interested in the Kyron Horman case, as well.)

Anyway, just had a couple of things on my mind. First, what the hello happened to Jodi's Utah lova, Ryan Burns? I mean, I'm not terribly vain, I've been to my 10 year class reunion and I get it, but Ryan looks completely different! Shockingly so. I don't remember reading about anyone bringing him back up, but it's also late. Also, what is-- -- overly-used smiley about? Does it have a Jalape?o in its mouth? Never got it.

Yeah, that's all I got right now... I'm fading hardcore. Thanks for reading my little, worthless ramble.

Holla!

My hubby wouldn't go for a reenactment. I even offered Travis Alexander type deviant stuff. He's a spoil sport.

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    Did we ever get this question answered? If Donavan has a blog I'd be so curious to read it.
    omg! nanc grace's callers are killing me tonight!
    donavan has that jodi is innocent web site - http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/
    it is rather funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgirl View Post
    Long-time MDS lurker, but I think I was a forum member in the mid 00s.

Anyway, hi, and stuff!

I have read this entire thread -- probably a time or two over and have followed this case from the beginning -- only coming back to the site and obsess over the details since the trial began. (I have never been so consumed -- though I have been pretty interested in the Kyron Horman case, as well.)

Anyway, just had a couple of things on my mind. First, what the hello happened to Jodi's Utah lova, Ryan Burns? I mean, I'm not terribly vain, I've been to my 10 year class reunion and I get it, but Ryan looks completely different! Shockingly so. I don't remember reading about anyone bringing him back up, but it's also late. Also, what is-- -- overly-used smiley about? Does it have a Jalape?o in its mouth? Never got it.

Yeah, that's all I got right now... I'm fading hardcore. Thanks for reading my little, worthless ramble.

Holla!
    hi!! yes i think we are all a little obsessed - and that is our cheesy laff

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    My hubby wouldn't go for a reenactment. I even offered Travis Alexander type deviant stuff. He's a spoil sport.
    I to,d my husband about your reenactments and he said, "Don't ever ask me to do anything even remotely like that!" Hahahaha, talk about paranoid!

Thread Information