Page 475 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Just wanted to chime in and say that I love this forum. I have been waiting for this case to go to trial for years, and have been lurking on this forum just as long. :) I love hearing everyone's opinions and ideas. So much to think about. I don't post much but wanted to say hi to everyone. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Just wanted to chime in and say that I love this forum. I have been waiting for this case to go to trial for years, and have been lurking on this forum just as long. :) I love hearing everyone's opinions and ideas. So much to think about. I don't post much but wanted to say hi to everyone. :)
    Welcome to MDS

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Welcome to MDS
    Thanks!

One of the creepiest things about this is that she dyed her hair brown. I really don't think she did it to try to disguise herself, I think she did it because in her twisted reality, Travis wanted to take Mimi (a brunette) to Cancun. Jodi prob showed up and was all "oh you wanted a brunette huh? Well here ya go" Travis should've kept it in his pants when he saw that level of crazy, it's unfortunate that decision cost him his life. Although, keeping it in his pants or not, I think she would've ended up killing him (and maybe even a new girlfriend of his) regardless. Maybe it's a blessing Travis was the only victim of this loon?? Still so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    According to the title search I believe Travis purchased the house new from the developer.
    Actually the home was first purchased in Sept 2001 for $1,851,500. Travis then bought the home in July, 2004 for $249,920

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    "Blink, you stated that you think TA thought she left, as she was clothed. When? After she took the shower pictures? Did he realize he was being photographed in the shower? Do you think she got the shower pictures unbeknownst to him with a zoom? Is that close-up look on his face the moment he realized she was there, pointing a weapon at him? "[/COLOR][/B]

I had never thought of that!!! That would explain why she had clothes on, i thought it odd she would be in jeans while he was still nude. It does look a little zoomed, and that would explain why he looks a little melancholy, he was re-hashing the da . But I have always thought he saw the gun in the last picture by that expression on his face and in his eyes! Maybe she told him to turn around and he did and she got in the "stab in the back". He could still stagger out. I believe she never intended for him to leave that shower. She was going to wash all the blood down the drain and not leave all that mess that she made a feeble attempt to clean/dilute. I also think she was running late; Enrique was due home any time.

Also as far as the sharp object, i was thinking a double bladed hunting type knife, but those have a guard so your hands don't slip in the blood like with a kitchen knife, so since she was cut on the inside of her fingers from the knife slipping, it had to be a butcher knife. One thing my husband did point out though is that you slit the throat from behind while pulling up on the head - my god i never knew that. I never even thought about it but would have assumed it was while he was lying on his back.

I don't think most of the posters on Blink's site are as informed as they are here! Thanks all for sharing the links. Here is a blog post http://jamisanddawn.blogspot.com/200...he-mighty.html found on https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/ that i had not seen that is yet another girl, Dawn Tate, that speaks highly of Travis.

I don't know what i will do if they find jodi not guilty. Does anyone know if she will get out of prison if that is the finding? And lastly, does anyone have a link to Judge Stephens calendar(found the site but can't find calendar that i know is there somewhere) , I am curious what is pre-empting the trial, or is it to give the defense time? That seems ludicrous since they have had four years. Which btw, her defense lawyers concocted the self defense theory, she never put it forth on her own. Is there an interview video that shows her confessing? TEFN! (that's enough for now)
    My husband walked in while I was watching 48 hours, he has since gotten into the trial too. The same thing happened with the Casey Anthony trial, he never followed the way I do, because he works. I would tape the trial and he would watch the highlights. Now he wants the same thing on this trial. Anyway, he looked at the pictures, liked the nude ones of Jodi lol. He agrees with you, he thinks the last one of Travis looking at the camera is when she showed him a weapon, he said he looks startled/confused. The next one of him sitting, he said fits because she stabbed him and he slid to a sitting position.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Actually the home was first purchased in Sept 2001 for $1,851,500. Travis then bought the home in July, 2004 for $249,920
    That sounds like the developer or some investor bought multiple home package and then sold them separately

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    The girl had talent, that's for sure. She completely threw her life away. I don't understand it.

Speaking of that, did anyone else notice in the 48 hours interview where she said "I've sat in jail thinking what a waste. I had my whole life ahead of me"? In my mind that was a confession.

I read that the seller on e-Bay was Jodi's mom. Anyone know if that is true?

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Dude. I did a drawing of Grace Kelly last spring. Think I could sell it for $250?! I'd like to think I'm better than Jodi (at least my Grace Kelly is better than hers) but no one knows me. This was all part of her plan to be a famous artist, wasn't it?

Also, I don't think that last picture of Travis was taken with a weapon out. The level of terror in his eyes isn't there. He looks concerned, but not like a knife or gun has been pulled on him. I think she was playing cray cray and he was hoping she would snap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    That sounds like the developer or some investor bought multiple home package and then sold them separately
    This is correct. The house was built in 2004, as indicated by the County Assessor's website:

Sorry--that image didn't work, but if you click through the link, it's a screen shot from the County Assessor's website.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    One of the creepiest things about this is that she dyed her hair brown. I really don't think she did it to try to disguise herself, I think she did it because in her twisted reality, Travis wanted to take Mimi (a brunette) to Cancun. Jodi prob showed up and was all "oh you wanted a brunette huh? Well here ya go" Travis should've kept it in his pants when he saw that level of crazy, it's unfortunate that decision cost him his life. Although, keeping it in his pants or not, I think she would've ended up killing him (and maybe even a new girlfriend of his) regardless. Maybe it's a blessing Travis was the only victim of this loon?? Still so sad.
    I agree with this theory 100%. I mean, women try to lose weight, change their hair, their clothes, anything to get a man to like them. (I'm not one of these women, but I know of them) So I think you are correct about why she dyed her hair. I think if she wanted it to be a disguise, she would have dyed it AFTER she killed him. Cuz then she coulda said "The hair you found was blonde...and mine is brown" type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Welcome to MDS!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I think the idea with the disguise theory is that if there were any neighbors looking outside the window or whatever at the time Jodi went over there that when they see the white car with a brunette they will think it's just Mimi, that's why people were asking what kind of car Mimi was driving. Maybe Jodi wanted to find a rental place that rented out the same sort of car Mimi drove.

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    I think the idea with the disguise theory is that if there were any neighbors looking outside the window or whatever at the time Jodi went over there that when they see the white car with a brunette they will think it's just Mimi, that's why people were asking what kind of car Mimi was driving. Maybe Jodi wanted to find a rental place that rented out the same sort of car Mimi drove.
    This is what I think as well--and possibly to even implicate her in the murder.

I honestly wonder if it was driving Jodi crazy that it took 5 days for them to find the body...

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    This is what I think as well--and possibly to even implicate her in the murder.

I honestly wonder if it was driving Jodi crazy that it took 5 days for them to find the body...
    And I wonder if she was thinking she got away with it because it was weeks before they came after her. And then when they did she asked to put make-up on before he arrested her.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by So and So View Post
    Dude. I did a drawing of Grace Kelly last spring. Think I could sell it for $250?! I'd like to think I'm better than Jodi (at least my Grace Kelly is better than hers) but no one knows me. This was all part of her plan to be a famous artist, wasn't it?

Also, I don't think that last picture of Travis was taken with a weapon out. The level of terror in his eyes isn't there. He looks concerned, but not like a knife or gun has been pulled on him. I think she was playing cray cray and he was hoping she would snap out of it.
    Well don't go murdering people to become famous.

Seriously though, I don't think he was in fear when those pictures were taken either. Some think he was forced to pose in all of the pictures, but I don't see that, either. He looks relaxed in his poses and had he been in fear I would expect to see more tensed positions. I think by the time the last picture was taken he was tired of playing playboy and just wanted to get out of the shower. He had shit to do. He was leaving for a trip with Mimi soon and it was time to get Jodi out of the house before his roommates got home.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Seriously though, I don't think he was in fear when those pictures were taken either. Some think he was forced to pose in all of the pictures, but I don't see that, either. He looks relaxed in his poses and had he been in fear I would expect to see more tensed positions. I think by the time the last picture was taken he was tired of playing playboy and just wanted to get out of the shower. He had shit to do. He was leaving for a trip with Mimi soon and it was time to get Jodi out of the house before his roommates got home.
    I completely agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl View Post
    I completely agree with this.
    I agree as well.

Yep, exactly.

you guys should become premmie. there are lots of you here that are registered members but not premmie.

come on, join the dark side!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I second what beli said!

I'm still going on the theory that she was sneaky with the picture taking and then jumped out at him and he sat down on the shower floor as the last pictures indicated.

Absolutely agree that she dyed her hair to look more like Mimi.
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-21-2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: extra word

Yay Kristinella!!

Quit hiding.

Thread Information