Page 473 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    She is a skanky bitch and is a murdering douche..ugly on the outside and on the inside. You must be male.
    oops sorry ham, i guess your female? I can't edit so i quoted my post.

I just watched the 48 Hours episode. It was 90% of the old episode with just a little new stuff. They did add in some of the evidence photos. But really, nothing we haven't seen.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Yeah, I wasn't impressed. We saw basically the same thing in the youtube link someone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I just watched the 48 Hours episode. It was 90% of the old episode with just a little new stuff. They did add in some of the evidence photos. But really, nothing we haven't seen.
    so if the jury is watching - does it help or hurt the prosecution? - its still 9:45pm here

i forgot to watch the casey anthony movie but i watched about her on
    True Crime with Aphrodite Jones tonight.

it was weird jodi had to put make up on before they arrested her and she was smiling like a nut bag.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Am I the only one kind of weirded out by how she smiles for her mug shots? It's like she's modelling.

And I still don't think she's that pretty....but I will admit that she has a nice profile. The side shot looks good, even if it is a mug shot.
    What. THIS isn't gorgeous. You catty girl, you. You MUST lack a Y chromosome, or you're catty, or maybe you just have 20/20.

Uh oh. Our genius has figured you out!
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    You must be a female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

In case anyone missed it from tonight
    48 hours
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sM6g_7QmyY
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    According to the maricopa county recorders website Travis bought the house in July 2004. He didn't buy it new. I'm not sure how to link to the documents from my phone. But if you search Travis Alexander on the maricopa county recorders website you can see all the documents from when he bought the house.
    According to the title search I believe Travis purchased the house new from the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i forgot to watch the casey anthony movie but i watched about her on
    True Crime with Aphrodite Jones tonight.

it was weird jodi had to put make up on before they arrested her and she was smiling like a nut bag.
    Lots of people were upset with the movie. I watched it.
    The story is told through Ashton's eyes (I guess) so you only hear the witnesses on the stand that said crazy stuff (like the dude that did the lighting rods out of coat hangers). I thought it was just showing people what Ashton thought sunk the case for them. People thought Lifetime is acting pro-Casey or something like that. I didn't see it that way. The fact is, Ashton lost the case. He is showing the stuff that he thinks caused him to lose. He is showing what he thinks might have caused the jury to return with the verdit they did. I doubt any of the actors will win any awards for their acting in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    so if the jury is watching - does it help or hurt the prosecution? - its still 9:45pm here
    Hurt for sure. It's grounds for a mistrial. They aren't supposed to watch or listen to anything to do with this case outside of the courtroom.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Hurt for sure. It's grounds for a mistrial. They aren't supposed to watch or listen to anything to do with this case outside of the courtroom.
    If that was not a consideration, then it would not hurt the prosecution's case. It might help, I don't know. When I watched the original 48 Hours episode I was convinced of her guilt. But we haven't heard the defense's case yet and it didn't get into that much at all.

If that was not a consideration, then it would not hurt the prosecution's case. It might help, I don't know. When I watched the original 48 Hours episode I was convinced of her guilt. But we haven't heard the defense's case yet and it didn't get into that much at all.
    Channel 5 (the CBS affiliate here in Phoenix, for those of you who don't live here) did a little follow up on the news right after the episode and they said her 48 Hours interview was going to be played in court. I assume this would would be just the interview without the commentary from the reporters.

That would mean the defense thinks it supports their case, right? She did imply he had left bruises on her in the past during the interview.

I sure hope the jury keeps in mind she has admitted to this and the thing they're really supposed to be focusing on is whether or not they believe it was justified due to self defense. Their questions still puzzle me.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    Channel 5 (the CBS affiliate here in Phoenix, for those of you who don't live here) did a little follow up on the news right after the episode and they said her 48 Hours interview was going to be played in court. I assume this would would be just the interview without the commentary from the reporters.

That would mean the defense thinks it supports their case, right? She did imply he had left bruises on her in the past during the interview.

I sure hope the jury keeps in mind she has admitted to this and the thing they're really supposed to be focusing on is whether or not they believe it was justified due to self defense. Their questions still puzzle me.
    Maybe the 48 Hours episode is the reason for the evidence hearing on January 28th? I hope they play it. I believe that any reasonable person watching it is going to conclude she is a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post

I'm not positive, but I think if the defense wants to show part of the episode, the prosecution can argue that hey, you can't just show that little part, you have to show the whole thing. And she lies so much during the show, I would think that would be detrimental to the defense's case. But I have a hard time viewing the show as a juror would with fresh eyes because I know so much about the case.

Quote Originally Posted by ghoulia View Post
    Hi! I usually just lurk, but I want to thank everyone who posted pics. Finally we get to see poor Travis after all this time.

In the courtroom pics, I saw the cramped room Jodi was living in at her grandparents' when she decided to drive to Mesa. What must it have felt like to her, to dream of living with Travis in his master suite for two, while she lived in a dump that looked like it was decorated for a child? It strikes me as pathetic. No excuse, but still sad. She didn't seem to have much going for her.

Everyone dreams of meeting a life partner who brings out their higher self. It looks like Jodi just made Travis want to misbehave ; and as an idealistic, goal oriented guy, maybe he did not see that as a good long-term plan.

Was he too honest with her for his own good? Was he clumsy about how he decided to let her know there was no hope of a future for the two of them? We may never know, but I hope they fry the bitch, truly. I can't fathom how anyone could have sex with someone and then kill them, just like that, and so brutally. I don't think someone this sick should get another chance to do it again. His family deserves justice. I feel so sorry for them and the pain they are still enduring.
    I think the sex was twofold, she wanted to give him a chance to change his mind and realize she was the love of his life and to tire him out, so she could have the advantage while killing him. Then again, maybe she just wanted to get laid.

The pictures are horrific! I feel so badly that his family has to sit there while his life is being torn apart. It really bothers me that they are blaming the victim. I do see the defense has to put on some kind of case, but is it fair to Travis? Poor guy isn't around to defend himself.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

did i miss anything?

shocking as it seems, i watched about 5 minutes of 48 hours and turned it back to the casey anthony revisited special that they aired after the rob lowe movie. seems like 48 hours just replayed most of the original episode. yawn.

i do want to actually read the casey anthony thread now... i haven't yet because i think it will take me about 4 years to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'm not wearing any pants
    I know right? These threads get so longggg! lol. ANYWAY, the casey anthony movie is airing again tonight at 9 i think. It's all good...i could watch rob lowe all day long.....

I hate to be a brat. Feel free to admonish me, but I made it to page 337 and just don't think I can catch up before I have to go back to work on Tuesday!!!! Can someone enlighten me on the last few pages? The last thing I was reading, y'all were arguing about being able to drag a body down a hallway, there was a journalist taking a firefighter's test, there were blog posts from friends of Travis, and we were mainly trying to find a foot in the dragging picture. In actual terms of the case, the defense had tried to get a mistrial twice and both were denied, we heard from the ME, blood expert, detective, Travis's friend, and Ryan Burns.

So what else have I missed? I mean, I could go back 100 pages, but I might throw up from all the reading and it's so time consuming. Sooooo time consuming I haven't even touched any other threads. I'm sure I'm really behind in Morgan Ingram's, too.

You have plenty of time... trial doesn't restart till the end of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    I hate to be a brat. Feel free to admonish me, but I made it to page 337 and just don't think I can catch up before I have to go back to work on Tuesday!!!! Can someone enlighten me on the last few pages? The last thing I was reading, y'all were arguing about being able to drag a body down a hallway, there was a journalist taking a firefighter's test, there were blog posts from friends of Travis, and we were mainly trying to find a foot in the dragging picture. In actual terms of the case, the defense had tried to get a mistrial twice and both were denied, we heard from the ME, blood expert, detective, Travis's friend, and Ryan Burns.

So what else have I missed? I mean, I could go back 100 pages, but I might throw up from all the reading and it's so time consuming. Sooooo time consuming I haven't even touched any other threads. I'm sure I'm really behind in Morgan Ingram's, too.
    That about sums it up. Except there has been no ruling on the second mistrial motion yet. Court is off (as far as this case) for 12 days. Jury isn't sequestered and they already asked crazy questions to the court.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    That about sums it up. Except there has been no ruling on the second mistrial motion yet. Court is off (as far as this case) for 12 days. Jury isn't sequestered and they already asked crazy questions to the court.
    Thanks, Glass. I gave you herps.

So, let me get this straight: I know that one mistrial motion was in regards to the detective's testimony. Is the other one about text messages? I watched a video on Jodi's Innocent and the lady lawyer was getting super pissed because the prosecutor dropped a camera. I think that was about the detective's testimony. I find it funny (and infuriating) reading that blog because they keep saying, "The prosecution is just making himself look ridiculous... they are making Jodi look really good." when in actuality, they're pointing out how stupid and terrible she actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    Thanks, Glass. I gave you herps.

So, let me get this straight: I know that one mistrial motion was in regards to the detective's testimony. Is the other one about text messages? I watched a video on Jodi's Innocent and the lady lawyer was getting super pissed because the prosecutor dropped a camera. I think that was about the detective's testimony. I find it funny (and infuriating) reading that blog because they keep saying, "The prosecution is just making himself look ridiculous... they are making Jodi look really good." when in actuality, they're pointing out how stupid and terrible she actually is.

Yep. They're also asking for the felony murder charge to be dropped, since they think it's absurd that to think that Jodi committed burglary since they were obviously both willing to participate in sexy time. That's my understanding. I think the burglary thing is bs, too. There's other things they could have charged her with to back up the felony murder charge. Also, the prosecution rested. Didn't know if you knew that. A lot of us are puzzled on that, I know I am. The state still had several witnesses lined up, but for whatever reason he rested.

They played the interrogation tapes last week too, those were interesting.

and showed noodz

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    and showed noodz
    Oh yeah, we saw aaaaaaaaall the pictures.

Thread Information