Page 469 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 519 569 969 1469 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Edit: I invoked Godwin's Law regarding Jodi's art, and am taking it back. Especially since the demand is only between two weirdos.
    Last edited by bryanwasdrunk; 01-19-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    Edit: I invoked Godwin's Law regarding Jodi's art, and am taking it back. Especially since the demand is only between two weirdos.
    Now I'm curious what was written prior to the edit.

I'm still not convinced that he was posing for those pictures in the shower. At one point towards the end, he looks at the camera surprised, then there is a blurry picture then he is on the floor of the shower. I really think she ambushed him and took him completely by surprise. The only picture that really looks like a flash was used and time was involved to take it, is the last picture of his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i have been thinking - she has to take the stand if she uses self defense - she hasn't actually told any one the story - except her atty - she never told LE, or the press, there isn't any physical evidence except those letters she forged that have already been thrown out of court, i am assuming she doesn't have any hospital visits or pics of bruises, and they can't let her shrink tell the story for her, so past her atty just telling the jury in closing arguements there is no other way to get the story out - then they would prolly call in experts about abuse
    Going back to the Casey Anthony trial, she claimed sexual abuse, which the defense presented no evidence of. And yet, she never took the stand. So I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    yep she stuck w/ the nijas until 2010, and it was thru her atty's the entered her plea - innocent because of self defense - so she never actually has "confessed" to any one yet - except her cellmate - donavan - because those are the stories she is putting in her blog
    Donavan has a blog??

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    One text that gets repeatedly mentioned by jodi supporters has travis apologizing for "hitting her in the face."

The problem is that Travis isn't alive to explain the context of that message. He might have been eating a grapefruit, and juice from that grapefruit squirted and "hit her in the face." Or more likely, it could have been sexual and that during sex he ejaculated and he "hit her in the face." There is no context, just like there is no context on the "Travis Alexander's" tee-shirt photo. I read that several of those shirts were made, and that the back of that shirt says "Being Better Blog." Without context, we don't know. I'm shocked that the prosecution doesn't seek to preclude this stuff as hearsay.
    The defense hasn't yet presented it's case. They can say whatever they want in opening arguments. We may yet hear a lot of objections during the defense phase of the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I'm still not convinced that he was posing for those pictures in the shower. At one point towards the end, he looks at the camera surprised, then there is a blurry picture then he is on the floor of the shower. I really think she ambushed him and took him completely by surprise. The only picture that really looks like a flash was used and time was involved to take it, is the last picture of his face.
    I was convinced prior to seeing the actual shower pics that she ambushed him in the shower. But after seeing them, I think the first shower pics he clearly posed for. The later ones, like the one where he is staring at the camera and sitting in the bottom of the shower, I think were perhaps not posed. I think that by that point, he'd had enough of taking pictures. I think he looks upset. Something happened, either she said something to him that upset him, or he told her to stop taking pictures and she kept at it, or maybe even both.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'll have to look at them again, I saw the tail end of the pictures. I was thinking his poses were like, some kind of private time for him to check out how his guns were progressing or something. Like, creepy Jody hiding in the closet after she told him she was leaving. Then, surprise! Jumps out with a switchblade and a camera.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    My Travis's House photos public again
    http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z...s%20Alexander/
    Wow, I know the house went into foreclosure after the murder but the bank put the place up for auction with finger print dust and blood stains on the walls? And without replacing the carpet in his bedroom?

I know they don't bother with houses that are trashed by previous owners but damn... it's a brutal crime scene. Surprised the house even sold for as much as it did...

The layout of the house confuses me. Are there two sets of staircases? It looks like Travis' was the master with a loft, but I don't see doors to other rooms. That would make sense if the rooms are on the opposite side of the house, the roommates wouldn't notice the smell right away. What I do wonder though is if they thought he was out of town, wouldn't they question why the dog was alone? Unless they assumed he was having someone come over a few times a day to check on the dog. It just seems like the way they talk about how he treated the dog like his kid, he wouldn't be one to leave it alone while he went on a vacation.

Maybe those rooms are all downstairs. I kinda hate the way the house is laid out. Too much empty space around the kitchen with that island in the middle.

Also, is the bathroom just open like that to the bedroom? I don't know why I never picked that up because it's obvious it totally is. It's just weird, even if there is a "privacy stall" or whatever it's called. The bathtub and shower are just right there.

Why is carpet taken out of the closet by the door? Did blood leak underneath the door into there?

Edit: Gross, there's blood they missed on the floor panels. wtf clean up people.
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-19-2013 at 06:21 AM.

The layout of the house confuses me. Are there two sets of staircases? It looks like Travis' was the master with a loft, but I don't see doors to other rooms. That would make sense if the rooms are on the opposite side of the house, the roommates wouldn't notice the smell right away. What I do wonder though is if they thought he was out of town, wouldn't they question why the dog was alone? Unless they assumed he was having someone come over a few times a day to check on the dog. It just seems like the way they talk about how he treated the dog like his kid, he wouldn't be one to leave it alone while he went on a vacation.
    Yes the new pics finally give us a clue to the layout of the house. I think there is only one stairwell. If you climb the stairs Travis's master suite is obviously to your left. If you turn right and go to the opposite corner if the loft you will see an entry way to the other three bedrooms clustered on the opposite side of the house. Curiously, one of those bedrooms (Enrique's) shared a common wall with Travis room

Maybe those rooms are all downstairs. I kinda hate the way the house is laid out. Too much empty space around the kitchen with that island in the middle.
    I kind of think the other bedrooms are all downstairs. To me that goes a long way to explaining why the roommates didn't smell anything for a while. A house that large would undoubtedly have a separate A/C unit for the upstairs. If the roommates never went upstairs, I could absolutely see the smell taking a few days to permeate the rest of the house...

There has to be a floorplan floating around somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    I kind of think the other bedrooms are all downstairs. To me that goes a long way to explaining why the roommates didn't smell anything for a while. A house that large would undoubtedly have a separate A/C unit for the upstairs. If the roommates never went upstairs, I could absolutely see the smell taking a few days to permeate the rest of the house...

There has to be a floorplan floating around somewhere.
    I tried to find a floorplan last week because the layout confuses me but I couldn't find one. There must be one somewhere.

Sorry to keep posting but wtf. So there is a bedroom in that upstairs loft area that is next to Travis' room? How could you not notice a smell when you are right there? I get that if you never smelled it before you wouldn't know what to associate that with, but I would start questioning the source of it.

Edit: I'm thinking there is one downstairs and one upstairs? How many rooms does it have? Maybe the upstairs one was unoccupied and the roommates were both downstairs.

That loft area is just huge and unnecessary.

Also, is there significance with the Greek symbol on the address marker on the house? Is that some Mormon ward thing?
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-19-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Also, is the bathroom just open like that to the bedroom? I don't know why I never picked that up because it's obvious it totally is. It's just weird, even if there is a "privacy stall" or whatever it's called. The bathtub and shower are just right there.

Why is carpet taken out of the closet by the door? Did blood leak underneath the door into there?

Edit: Gross, there's blood they missed on the floor panels. wtf clean up people.
    Our house is like that--the bathroom is open off the master bedroom with just the toilet separated in a little stall (just like Travis').

I think that's fairly common in newer architecture--at least in the southwest.

The only floorplans I managed to find were the layout of Travis' bedroom and the bathroom. It was a floorplan of the entire house that I was trying to find.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    Yes the new pics finally give us a clue to the layout of the house. I think there is only one stairwell. If you climb the stairs Travis's master suite is obviously to your left. If you turn right and go to the opposite corner if the loft you will see an entry way to the other three bedrooms clustered on the opposite side of the house. Curiously, one of those bedrooms (Enrique's) shared a common wall with Travis room
    His must be that room that you can see right next to the master bedroom door. How far away were the other rooms? I'm just wondering if that is the only staircase they would have to at least pass Travis' door and you would think the smell would be rank in that area. Dead body smell will travel fast and stick. A woman across the street died in her house in the middle of the summer and nobody found her for a while. So what I thought was a dead animal outside was actually a dead human. But it traveled right across the street to my bedroom window that faced her house.

Our house is like that--the bathroom is open off the master bedroom with just the toilet separated in a little stall (just like Travis').

I think that's fairly common in newer architecture--at least in the southwest.
    It must be, I've seen the layout of the bathroom with the hallway, etc. before in a home but there was a door once you got to the end of the hallway and entered the bathroom area. There has to be a layout somewhere. It looks like a cookie cutter for the subdivision. I wonder if you could find it by typing in the name of it?

His must be that room that you can see right next to the master bedroom door. How far away were the other rooms? I'm just wondering if that is the only staircase they would have to at least pass Travis' door and you would think the smell would be rank in that area. Dead body smell will travel fast and stick. A woman across the street died in her house in the middle of the summer and nobody found her for a while. So what I thought was a dead animal outside was actually a dead human. But it traveled right across the street to my bedroom window that faced her house.
    I asked a few days ago how many staircases there were and was told one.

It must be, I've seen the layout of the bathroom with the hallway, etc. before in a home but there was a door once you got to the end of the hallway and entered the bathroom area. There has to be a layout somewhere. It looks like a cookie cutter for the subdivision. I wonder if you could find it by typing in the name of it?
    The problem I'm having with finding stuff on the subdivision is it's called "Mountain Ranch". There's also a "Red Mountain Ranch" further north in East Mesa, so it's making it harder to dig through results.

I'm usually a pretty good snooper, too...

I think I heard somewhere that he dropped the dog off with his grandma because he was going out of town. I can't remember where I read that so I could be wrong.

The County Assessor's database is currently unavailable? How rude... don't you know I'm trying to snoop and do research? lol

Sorry to keep posting but wtf. So there is a bedroom in that upstairs loft area that is next to Travis' room? How could you not notice a smell when you are right there? I get that if you never smelled it before you wouldn't know what to associate that with, but I would start questioning the source of it.

Edit: I'm thinking there is one downstairs and one upstairs? How many rooms does it have? Maybe the upstairs one was unoccupied and the roommates were both downstairs.

That loft area is just huge and unnecessary.

Also, is there significance with the Greek symbol on the address marker on the house? Is that some Mormon ward thing?
    No idea what the Greek symbol is for but it doesn't have anything to do with Mormon wards

Holy crap... was looking at the County Assessor maps and I used to work with the owner of the house nextdoor to Travis' place.

I wonder if he and his wife lived there when this whole thing went down? Might have to pay a visit to my old office next week to say, "Hi."

Holy crap... was looking at the County Assessor maps and I used to work with the owner of the house nextdoor to Travis' place.

I wonder if he and his wife lived there when this whole thing went down? Might have to pay a visit to my old office next week to say, "Hi."
    Deed date 2003... wow.

Every time I see pictures of Travis' house, the one thing that always really stands out to me is the awful colour scheme.

The bedrooms are upstairs on the opposite side of the loft from Travis's. As far as the dog is concerned, they thought he was out of town. He probably arranged with his roommates to take care of the dog during the times when he was out of town. Again, I don't think he was close friends with his roommates.

As afr as the smell is concerned, it was June, the AC was probably on, which would slow the decay of the body. He was in there 5 days. It probably took that long for the smell to start wafting through the house. The roommates said that they were not often at the house, they basically went there to sleep, and one was actually away house-sitting somewhere else. The other was gone most of the day working and took public transportation to his Tempe job (which, if you live here, you know would take foreeeeeever). I'm not positive, but I think he said that he had started noticing a smell but didn't know what it was and was not overwhelming yet.

There is a TON of wasted space in that house. I know people love the heck out of these kinds of houses, but I don't. I prefer smaller houses. To me, it's just ostentatious.

The problem I'm having with finding stuff on the subdivision is it's called "Mountain Ranch". There's also a "Red Mountain Ranch" further north in East Mesa, so it's making it harder to dig through results.

I'm usually a pretty good snooper, too...
    Google "mountain ranch" -red
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information