Page 445 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I'm watching tonight's repeat of Dr. Drew. I have to say that i think Veronica is full of shit. Her story yesterday was that the cat was given to Jodi to cat sit for a friend who was on his honeymoon. Veronica says Jodi locked it in a room for 2 weeks and the cat was shaking and scared when she went to get it after it sat in a dark room for 2 weeks.
    Today the story is that Jodi locked the cat up for 2 weeks and it was shaking and scared when she then gave it to the Humane Society.
    Also, Veronica says that Jodi knew fluent Spanish because she's half Mexican. HLN keeps saying Jodi taught herself spanish in jail. (I think HLN is full of shit for the most part too but I really doubt Veronica's story)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What? Fuck you, dick. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I may be easily annoyed today, but they posted a pic of Jodi's license and was kinda like "well well well, she has a P.O. box on her license as her address instead of a physical one. pretty unusual , don't you think". then idiots were like "to be able to go anywhere in the usa to stalk travis!". then there were sane people posting "yeah, no. plenty of people have p.o. boxes as address. especially in rural ares. you are so dumb, you are really dumb, fo' real". then she/he changed the heading to say "oh haha just kidding, i meant it was unusual to MEEEE".

yeah, typing it out, i may just be easily annoyed. haha. they are still an idiot, though.
    I agree, sometimes they say stupid things or get all bent out of shape over next to nothing, but they are from Australia where things are a little different. And honestly, I never knew you could put a P.O. box on a license, but I never thought you couldn't either. I just never thought about it. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Justmean View Post
    I'm watching tonight's repeat of Dr. Drew. I have to say that i think Veronica is full of shit. Her story yesterday was that the cat was given to Jodi to cat sit for a friend who was on his honeymoon. Veronica says Jodi locked it in a room for 2 weeks and the cat was shaking and scared when she went to get it after it sat in a dark room for 2 weeks.
    Today the story is that Jodi locked the cat up for 2 weeks and it was shaking and scared when she then gave it to the Humane Society.
    Also, Veronica says that Jodi knew fluent Spanish because she's half Mexican. HLN keeps saying Jodi taught herself spanish in jail. (I think HLN is full of shit for the most part too but I really doubt Veronica's story)
    Oh yeah, all kinds of weirdos are coming out of the woodwork on both sides. I was annoyed I didn't have cable and couldn't watch Dr. Drew (can't STAND Nancy Grace, so that would never happen), but now I'm glad. So thanks! haha

Nancy grace was high or something tonight. She asked the guest tonight a question intended for last night guest. Then she went all stupid badger - like saying she doesn't know what energy means.

[IMG][/IMG]
    All they needed was a little Pacman dude gobbling up the dots behind the white car to make it complete....

I still can't decide who I despise more, Nancy Dis-Grace or Jane Velez-Bitchell. So far, it's neck and neck but I think Nancy has the edge by a flaring nostril.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosengine View Post
    I don't understand people. Maybe it's just the way my brain works, but I feel if I worked for a rental car company and someone came in and said they wanted a car "not loud in color," then ended up driving nearly 3,000 miles, had red stains in the backseat with missing floor mats, I'd be extremely suspicious. Kool-Aid?! Why would anyone assume Kool-Aid...for anything? Unless the stain was next to an empty packet of Kool-Aid, then maybe.

It's like when surveillance footage in murder cases shows the perpetrator going to the hardware store to buy a tarp, a shovel, lime, gloves, and a giant rubbermaid bin. Ummm...hello?!
    Blacks rented it?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosengine View Post
    Oh yeah, all kinds of weirdos are coming out of the woodwork on both sides. I was annoyed I didn't have cable and couldn't watch Dr. Drew (can't STAND Nancy Grace, so that would never happen), but now I'm glad. So thanks! haha
    You missed NOTHING. I hate myself every time I watch it. We know wayyy more than she does.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    All they needed was a little Pacman dude gobbling up the dots behind the white car to make it complete....

I still can't decide who I despise more, Nancy Dis-Grace or Jane Velez-Bitchell. So far, it's neck and neck but I think Nancy has the edge by a flaring nostril.
    LOL! JVM keeps calling her Jodi Alexander. These idiots can't even get names right. And the "sister station" TruTv has the live trial on until about 3pm then they play repeats of the same car crash over and over again. This is the biggest trial this year. There's no one over at that station that can think that maybe airing the full trial could be better for ratings than "caught on camera"?

Watching that 48 hours

Ugh dammit! Watching that 48 hours makes my hair stand on end, the way she lies....she is soulless. Poor Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTime View Post
    Ugh dammit! Watching that 48 hours makes my hair stand on end, the way she lies....she is soulless. Poor Travis.
    Haha I'm watching it, and Travis seems like a manipulative prick while she's sincere and smitten.

I'm bout to start watching it.

I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Haha I'm watching it, and Travis seems like a manipulative prick while she's sincere and smitten.
    She's real good at that.

Has anyone seen this http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true...te-escape-plan

Wow, I thought 48 hours just a story on the case, I didn't know she actually participated in the episode. She has got to be one of the dumbest defendants to ever go on trial. Who gives a fucking television interview BEFORE their trial? Better yet, which fucking moron lawyer allowed it? Just wow.

"those aren't magic underwear,but there's magic in them" lol

I'm watching it now too.

Where can I watch the 48 hours episode? I saw it years ago but can't find it now!

Quote Originally Posted by UKBrat View Post
    Where can I watch the 48 hours episode? I saw it years ago but can't find it now!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HelfB...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Wow, I thought 48 hours just a story on the case, I didn't know she actually participated in the episode. She has got to be one of the dumbest defendants to ever go on trial. Who gives a fucking television interview BEFORE their trial? Better yet, which fucking moron lawyer allowed it? Just wow.
    I'm sure her lawyer told her not to do any interviews but it comes down to Jodi's decision. I know she has a public defender but didn't she work for a company called PRE-PAID LEGAL?! Why not get a lawyer through them? Maybe she just sold it and didn't actually get it herself.

Quote Originally Posted by UKBrat View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HelfB6s-Raw
    She ended the interview with "God knows, I know, and Travis knows." You'd think two ninjas would also know too, huh?

I'm sure her lawyer told her not to do any interviews but it comes down to Jodi's decision. I know she has a public defender but didn't she work for a company called PRE-PAID LEGAL?! Why not get a lawyer through them? Maybe she just sold it and didn't actually get it herself.
    she did she has pictures on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/pho...over_ViewAlbum

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    the ones who try to get her declared insane then quit

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    the ones who try to get her declared insane then quit
    Are you watching the 48 hours episode? I Flores. He's not even good looking, but he's such a sweetheart. I watch him in court and my heart hurts for him.

Thread Information