Page 443 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 943 1443 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I love how Nancy Grace is acting like the National Enquirer is a credible news source.

Not sure if this was already posted or not, but the BS that happened today caused media outlets to report suspected reasonable doubt. ABC News has their latest news headline as something to the effect of "juror questions show doubt about investigation." What the fuck? Is everyone forgetting she admitted doing this?! I've only been following this case for a few months now, and a noob to boot...am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post
    Well, that and the fact that the spent casing landed in a pool of blood and has no blood anywhere else indicating it had moved at any point. That's what I got out of what the prosecutor asking about blood being on the top of the casing anyway.

And hey all. Read every page of this thread and have been anticipating the trial since the beginning. Glad to finally be able to chime in from time to time. :)
    welcome

So I'm watching NG to catch up on what I missed today, are these letters they're talking about the ones that Jodi forged or are these different?

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    I love how Nancy Grace is acting like the National Enquirer is a credible news source.
    Or that they are some sort of moral compass for not wanting to post the letters. Pffttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Justmean View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    omg!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    So I'm watching NG to catch up on what I missed today, are these letters they're talking about the ones that Jodi forged or are these different?
    yes - the exact same one that were already proved to be forged and ruled on

[IMG][/IMG]
    I missed this! So funny!

Have to say, I love all the peeps coming out of the woodwork to say hi and comment. Keep 'em coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    I have a feeling they don't believe she could have done this on her own.

In other words, they've been reading Ron's posts...
    If she had help, then her "self defense" BS goes out the window anyway...so she better hope that's not what they're thinking.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

I may be easily annoyed today, but they posted a pic of Jodi's license and was kinda like "well well well, she has a P.O. box on her license as her address instead of a physical one. pretty unusual , don't you think". then idiots were like "to be able to go anywhere in the usa to stalk travis!". then there were sane people posting "yeah, no. plenty of people have p.o. boxes as address. especially in rural ares. you are so dumb, you are really dumb, fo' real". then she/he changed the heading to say "oh haha just kidding, i meant it was unusual to MEEEE".

yeah, typing it out, i may just be easily annoyed. haha. they are still an idiot, though.
    Having trouble quoting for some reason, so I quoted by copying and pasting. But yeah, one or the other of the admins called out MDS a while back and then later deleted the post. it was funny.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I hope they realize that absolutely zero dna but hers and Travis' was found at the scene. YOU TOO RON

Thank you all so much! I'm new. sorry to be so annoying.
    You're not annoying. Nobody is born knowing this stuff.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I don't agree with them posting photos of Jodi's mom and family members. What is the point?

Plus, the Admins on that page are all anonymous. Scared that their true identities will be revealed...?
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Having trouble quoting for some reason, so I quoted by copying and pasting. But yeah, one or the other of the admins called out MDS a while back and then later deleted the post. it was funny.
    i posted a link to this thread on their page. it was up for maybe 30 seconds. i think that's a record breaker there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[IMG][/IMG]
    They could have made this awesome by putting an upside-down license plate on it.

You're not annoying. Nobody is born knowing this stuff.
    Thank you :)

They could have made this awesome by putting an upside-down license plate on it.
    OMG so true. I love that her head is as big as the car though. And I love that some graphic designer was paid to do this.

haha, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I don't agree with them posting photos of Jodi's mom and family members. What is the point?

Plus, the Admins on that page are all anonymous. Scared that their true identities will be revealed...?
    I also don't like how they treat Jodi's family. They didn't kill anybody. This has to be horrible for them.

I also don't like how they treat Jodi's family. They didn't kill anybody. This has to be horrible for them.
    It does have to be horrible for them. That's not right to post pics of them as if they did something wrong. A mother is allowed to stand by her daughter no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I wouldn't watch NG to actually catch up. LOL.. she's a lunatic.

Here's the links to today's sessions, in case anyone is interested

http://youtu.be/upXQpDDLuv4 Morning
    http://youtu.be/dcBmXhrY4yU Afternoon

ETA: the letters they're talking about are the forged ones. Her mom sent them to National Inquirer
    Last edited by M Joy; 01-16-2013 at 04:46 PM.

OMG so true. I love that her head is as big as the car though. And I love that some graphic designer was paid to do this.
    That job had to be really fun. The picture is hilarious!

It does have to be horrible for them. That's not right to post pics of them as if they did something wrong. A mother is allowed to stand by her daughter no matter what.
    Agreed!

wth - now ppl want the car rental place investigated?

Thread Information