Page 4 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbettie View Post
    She even sits there and admits that the evidence is compelling. DNA evidence doesn't lie. I could see her DNA being in his place. But her DNA in the area of the blood, is overwhelmingly against her. You're right, she'd be smart to take a plea. However, she'd probably think death would put her with him, that much sooner.

And won't he be thrilled to see her....
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:15 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Her gun, her camera, pictures that PROVE she was there right before it happened, her DNA, her handprint.

Um...she'd be doing herself a favor if she confessed and took a deal on this one, because taking her chances with a jury probably wouldn't work out in her favor.

I would absolutely ask the same questions if a man snapped. It's got nothing to do with gender at all. I think women are worse at manipulating and pushing buttons than men are for the most part anyway.
    OK, you're definitely NOT trying to be a kiss ass with your statements. Carry on sir!

And I think a jury trial is her best bet. People hate to kill a pretty face.

Even a public defender could paint her as the victim of a man that made her feel "threatened."
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:18 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Fine, but would you be asking the same questions if a man snapped?

"Hmmm, I wonder what she did to get herself killed."

Doesn't seem right, does it? So let's give the man the benefit of the doubt.

I agree with ya, Ron. Most likely, if she's as psychotic as she seems, he really didn't do anything to make her snap. The thought of killing someone was probably festering in her head for a long while now, and she just happened to be put into the "right" situation to make it happen.

It's kinda like when you watch old episodes of COPS or talk shows with the white trash wife-beaters. Those guys are always saying that the women are the one's to blame for being hit when in all actuality, it's the person who does the hitting that is at fault. Does that make sense?

I think women are worse at manipulating and pushing buttons than men are for the most part anyway.
    Well, of course we are! I mean, it's even documented in the Bible.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by skindeep_curiosity View Post
    I agree with ya, Ron. Most likely, if she's as psychotic as she seems, he really didn't do anything to make her snap. The thought of killing someone was probably festering in her head for a long while now, and she just happened to be put into the "right" situation to make it happen.

It's kinda like when you watch old episodes of COPS or talk shows with the white trash wife-beaters. Those guys are always saying that the women are the one's to blame for being hit when in all actuality, it's the person who does the hitting that is at fault. Does that make sense?

Well, of course we are! I mean, it's even documented in the Bible.

I think a lot of people have problems with owning anything they did, that is bad. I can admit I've been in trouble, and it took me a long time to accept the guilt.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:21 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    OK, you're definitely NOT trying to be a kiss ass with your statements. Carry on sir!

And I think a jury trial is her best bet. People hate to kill a pretty face.

Even a public defender could paint her as the victim of a man that made her feel "threatened."

I'm a writer, Ron. I like the details. I have a burning need to know why things happen, and I ask questions about everything. I want to know the WHOLE story.

I want to know at what point she snapped, and why - if there even is a why. She's probably just a whackjob. That's why I was questioning on whether he was one of those guys who pushed her buttons on purpose.

I WANT this to go to trial so that I can follow it. I want to hear what character witnesses say about her. think a lot of fascinating shit would come out in a trial.

As for not wanting to kill a pretty face, please. She killed a man and took pictures of his body. Makes her a lot less attractive in my eyes. I'd rather fuck an ugly chick than get my throat slashed by a hottie.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

I think a lot of people have problems with owning anything they did, that is bad. I can admit I've been in trouble, and it took me a long time to accept the guilt.

I have a hard time not feeling guilty if I've done something that I perceive as "bad." I even feel bad and confess if I overeat chocolate or something. I guess there are just two extremes to everything... the people who appear to have no guilt or shame (like Jodie Ann -- unless she's just so psycho that she doesn't even realize her guilt), and then people who are filled with guilt and shame.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

I have a hard time not feeling guilty if I've done something that I perceive as "bad." I even feel bad and confess if I overeat chocolate or something. I guess there are just two extremes to everything... the people who appear to have no guilt or shame (like Jodie Ann -- unless she's just so psycho that she doesn't even realize her guilt), and then people who are filled with guilt and shame.

I wonder how well she'll do on that dating site for inmates.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:25 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

I wonder how well she'll do on that dating site for inmates.

*Guy sitting at computer, scrolling through inmates for "pen pals." Sees Jodie Ann.* Hmmmm. Let's see. In for murder. But, damn, she's hot! *Click.*
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:26 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

*Guy sitting at computer, scrolling through inmates for "pen pals." Sees Jodie Ann.* Hmmmm. Let's see. In for murder. But, damn, she's hot! *Click.*

Well, look at Scott Peterson. All that heinous shit he did. He still gets tons of "fan" mail from women.

Even a gross ass like Richard Ramirez gets them. People are weird.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Well, look at Scott Peterson. All that heinous shit he did. He still gets tons of "fan" mail from women.

Even a gross ass like Richard Ramirez gets them. People are weird.

"Oh, he killed his wife and unborn child, but he's so hot! I bet I could change him! He would never do that to ME!"

I can hear women all across the country saying that. People really are weird.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:28 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

"Oh, he killed his wife and unborn child, but he's so hot! I bet I could change him! He would never do that to ME!"

I can hear women all across the country saying that. People really are weird.

I really wonder where these women hatch from. They need extra special attention by proxy of a murderous boy toy.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Wow - I can't believe how calm she is throughout the interview. She just might convince a jury she's innocent.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    I really wonder where these women hatch from. They need extra special attention by proxy of a murderous boy toy.

And I'm still single. How does that happen?

Women are crazy. They'd rather be with a murderous felon than a guy who's never intentionally hurt anyone in his life. Well, never intentionally hurt someone who didn't deserve it, I should say. Maybe I need a criminal record. Maybe that would make me more attractive.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:30 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Looks like her hands are on his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post

Looks like her hands are on his neck.

Wow. She was planning even then....
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

is it bad that everytime i click this thread I kinda hope that them pictures are on here...

mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by mdsaddict View Post
    Wow, this is enough to bring me out of my lurking status - first post, be nice :2grin:

Good first post mdsaddict and welcome!

:-D
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:34 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

ive been really researching this since i heard from my brother about his passing..they attended highschool together. i was looking at blogs from all of his friends and came upon a blog from a girl named lisa andrews who was his girlfriend from july 2007 to febuary 2008. its a very interesting read so here is the link:

http://lisa-andrews.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html (hopefully i posted that link correctly)

mydeathspace

I just read a book about why women and men snap on their spouses/or partners. So I'm like, an expert on this kidding

But..I think she was obsessed with him. Killing him, ties her to him, forever.

I have also read this, but doesn't the killer need to eat part(s) of the victim in order to tie them together forever?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    RIP Travis.

She is bat shit crazy, these ones are always intriguing. She had the makings of a serial killer posing the body and taking post postmortem photos. I have a feeling this is going to be quite a trial.

Is it mean of me to mention that she was not a good photographer? For all the "extensive touch ups" she promised she couldn't frame a subject for crap.

I always find these snapping broads interesting. A family friend of mine had her husband offed and she wasn't crazy, but "Snapped" the show profiled her story and got the story all ass-backwards.

That's a trip, I'm always waiting for mine to SNAP! ( I'm just kidding...)
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:38 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

MARKING MY SPOT. Man I wanna see these pics. I doubt they will ever be posted though.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Wonder if Dan is the one who found him?

In the back

Quote Originally Posted by merdeath View Post
    MARKING MY SPOT. Man I wanna see these pics. I doubt they will ever be posted though.

Me too.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

That is a blog entry of hers
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I have also read this, but doesn't the killer need to eat part(s) of the victim in order to tie them together forever?

haa...but she'd poo it out. I bet she kept something of his. She tried to get her mitts on his BMW
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-12-2013 at 05:42 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Thread Information