Page 349 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 849 1349 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Jodi has the same problem in that videoed interview that she does in the telephone interviews. She can't just answer the question and shut up. When the police remain silent, she feels the need to fill the silence. It's a sign of lying
    I've sucked Eric into this case too. I've made watch Jane V Mitchell and Nancy (horrible girlfriend that I am) and he said the SAME thing. She's over answering. Which equals lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Exactly this. She's too verbose and it comes across fake as fuck. These guys knew she was lying from the start.
    but the look on her face was - "that was a dam god acting job"!

Jodi has the same problem in that videoed interview that she does in the telephone interviews. She can't just answer the question and shut up. When the police remain silent, she feels the need to fill the silence. It's a sign of lying
    This

It looks like they didn't have much money, and Jodi was living there. Jodi must've been really wowed by Travis taking her on trips and having a fancy house and car. She didn't want to give up that lifestyle either.

In one of the audio recordings witht he detective he told Jodi that in Arizona you don't even have to register to buy weapons, so they have such lax laws it's possible you don't have to lock them up either.

If I was getting read my Miranda rights I would be balling. Balling because I've been caught....SOMEthing. This bitch is made of ice.

Exactly this. She's too verbose and it comes across fake as fuck. These guys knew she was lying from the start.
    I laughed when the guy interviewing her said "Ok, now you're just playing around here."

Those pictures make me want to scour my freaking house! Too bad InSession goes off at 3 and I can't drag the laptop around behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    I've sucked Eric into this case too. I've made watch Jane V Mitchell and Nancy (horrible girlfriend that I am) and he said the SAME thing. She's over answering. Which equals lying.
    I'm a terrible girlfriend as well. Especially since it's all on HLN. There is a lot of disdain for Jane V and her Michael Jackson face in my home right now.

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post
    In one of the audio recordings witht he detective he told Jodi that in Arizona you don't even have to register to buy weapons, so they have such lax laws it's possible you don't have to lock them up either.
    *crosses Arizona off of potential holiday destination list*

If I was getting read my Miranda rights I would be balling. Balling because I've been caught....SOMEthing. This bitch is made of ice.
    I was thinking this a minute ago when he told her Travis had been shot. I think I'd be crying my eyes out purely because I was being questioned by the police about my ex-boyfriend's murder

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I laughed when the guy interviewing her said "Ok, now you're just playing around here."

Those pictures make me want to scour my freaking house! Too bad InSession goes off at 3 and I can't drag the laptop around behind me.
    Thanks for the reminder! I turned it on in the front room so I can clean up out there. Sorry kid, this is mom's My Little Pony right now.

I'm a terrible girlfriend as well. Especially since it's all on HLN. There is a lot of disdain for Jane V and her Michael Jackson face in my home right now.
    She makes me look like a saint. Next time I get told I'm crazy, I'll bring up Jodi.

She makes me look like a saint. Next time I get told I'm crazy, I'll bring up Jodi.
    I think my lack of ambition has already made it apparent that I could never do what Jodi did. Blech, all that driving and shit. Too much work.

This dude on InSession is straight ripping on Jodi.

But a point I completely glazed over. Jodi told the detective she had no idea guns were in the house, ,etc. But the other detective said she was there the day of the supposed burglary so she is lying.

I'm also one who would be crying if I was being read my rights. She's so disassociated with the whole thing. She's a sick girl.

I feel realllllyyyy badly for Detective Flores right now. He probably doesn't want to answer ANYthing at this point.

*crosses Arizona off of potential holiday destination list*

I was thinking this a minute ago when he told her Travis had been shot. I think I'd be crying my eyes out purely because I was being questioned by the police about my ex-boyfriend's murder
    Jodi and her Grandparents lived in California (Gun laws in California are some of the strictest in the nation. Gun laws in Arizona are pretty lax)

techy guy is on

I feel realllllyyyy badly for Detective Flores right now. He probably doesn't want to answer ANYthing at this point.
    Me too. The poor guy is getting thrown around. The defense sucks, I like how they tried to make it seem like Flores really believes Jodi is a nice girl. No sorry, that's an interrogation tactic.

This guy is nice. I like how he said Good Morning to everyone.

Ooohh, he's a computer forensics tech. What's going on in Travis' computer?

But a point I completely glazed over. Jodi told the detective she had no idea guns were in the house, ,etc. But the other detective said she was there the day of the supposed burglary so she is lying.
    She did say I didn't know there were guns in the house, but she followed through with UNTIL the cops were there because they were reported stolen.

Me too. The poor guy is getting thrown around. The defense sucks, I like how they tried to make it seem like Flores really believes Jodi is a nice girl. No sorry, that's an interrogation tactic.

This guy is nice. I like how he said Good Morning to everyone.

Ooohh, he's a computer forensics tech. What's going on in Travis' computer?
    I think they're going to go through what was on Jodi's. I THINK.

OHHHHHH dun dun dunnnnnnnnn. The camera.

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    So why is the female lawyer there again? To be Jodi's fashion consultant and to keep her company?
    She's the one who's qualified to handle death penalty cases. Fat Bastard isn't.

My live stream stinks today. I think my Fed Ex program is interfering with it.

If it's the camera and Jodi's computer then today is going to be a good day. Show new pictures! Maybe he can explain the dragging picture.

Also, if I die please set my computer on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    My live stream stinks today. I think my Fed Ex program is interfering with it.
    Mine does too. I don't know what could be screwing with mine though.

Also, if I die please set my computer on fire.
    Mine too please. Please make it a 4 alarm blaze so I know it's gone too.

Thread Information