Page 345 of 2171 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 54252

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

  1. #8601
    Senior Member Poppycock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    626
    Rep Power
    17808943
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    I watched his memorial for the first time the other night (thought I'd already seen it long ago but hadn't) and I cried like a baby. For him, his family, his friends...and just looking at those pics of him growing up...I have two boys, 5 and 8, and it absolutely rips my heart out to think of someone hurting one of them. I see the little boy in Travis as a 30-year-old and I can't even imagine the pain of losing him, especially in such a brutal, heartbreaking way.

    can you provide a link to that, please?

  2. #8602
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You actually want to move there? You are cut from a different cloth, Kristin.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    There's a lot o conservatives here so she'll probably love it


    I need to spread around reputation before I can give it to the both of you again.
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-13-2013 at 04:32 PM.

  3. #8603
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610442
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    can you provide a link to that, please?
    Here you go! It's sad.


  4. #8604
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post






    I need to spread around reputation before I can give it to the both of you again.
    Between the heat and the people, I think it is literally my Hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  5. #8605
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Between the heat and the people, I think it is literally my Hell.
    Dry heat! Humid midwest weather is my hell. Also the people here.

  6. #8606
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    396473
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    I watched his memorial for the first time the other night (thought I'd already seen it long ago but hadn't) and I cried like a baby. For him, his family, his friends...and just looking at those pics of him growing up...I have two boys, 5 and 8, and it absolutely rips my heart out to think of someone hurting one of them. I see the little boy in Travis as a 30-year-old and I can't even imagine the pain of losing him, especially in such a brutal, heartbreaking way.

    Travis's parents are both dead, though. I'm not sure how they died, but I know he said on his blog that they were drug addicts and abusive.

  7. #8607
    Senior Member tawnidilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    167584
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Do you have a link? I'd really like to see the "after" pics of the house. I don't even understand how you could begin to get that kind of mess cleaned up.




    This is exactly how I was picturing her picking him up and dragging him.



    Only a few minutes, IIRC. I also seem to remember that there were TWENTY deleted shower pics prior to the ceiling pic. I could be totally wrong.



    Glad I'm not the only one who thought the shower stuff would be the hardest part! I can see how she could have dragged him based on the scenario quoted above, but getting him over that lip in the shower, dear gosh.

    I do wonder how she managed to get traction in the hallway though, considering the amount of blood.
    I am goint to watermark all of them and then open the photobucket account again. I will post the link when I get them done.
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

  8. #8608
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    396473
    The thing I don't understand (tried to post this before but it didn't go through, so apologies if it is reposted) is why there is no blood on the hallway tiles if Jodie slit Travis's throat at the end of the hallway by the carpet. He would have been bleeding very heavily. There are smears and drips of blood on both sides of the hallway walls, but the hall tiles don't look bloody. Would she have cleaned them that thoroughly while leaving the bathroom looking like a fucking horror movie?

  9. #8609
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610442
    Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post
    The thing I don't understand (tried to post this before but it didn't go through, so apologies if it is reposted) is why there is no blood on the hallway tiles if Jodie slit Travis's throat at the end of the hallway by the carpet. He would have been bleeding very heavily. There are smears and drips of blood on both sides of the hallway walls, but the hall tiles don't look bloody. Would she have cleaned them that thoroughly while leaving the bathroom looking like a fucking horror movie?
    It's believed that she just dumped a ton of water down the hallway in an effort to clean it up. She was pretty sloppy with her work, but made the attempt.

  10. #8610
    I'm not wearing any pants
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bodacious Cunt
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    0
    Good lord. No need to call anyone a cunt. Quit fighting. MY God. Glass didn't say anyone was wrong..she's just debating and trying to figure shit out like the rest of us are. No need to jump her and call her a cunt. How do you know she isn't well liked here? Just because YOU don't like her? Give it a rest. Why do people always have to resort to fighting and calling people names. I noticed certain people are in the habit of doing that just because someone disagrees with them.

    Jeesh. ANYWAYZ, i do think she was attacking him in that pic and he was fighting her. And i agreee with who ever said it seems she may have been kneeling down. He was still alive because his arm is raised...unless she was holding that arm.

    I did what i said i was going to do...my son is about 160 lbs and i put water on the floor and tried dragging him and it was either i pop his arm off or keep trying...i couldn't do it. But everyone is different as some said. I am a real strong gal however and i couldn't do it. Just sayin...yeah, i'm a bit off. lol

  11. #8611
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Also, have they determined if his throat was slit post-mortem? I'm so far behind, and I try to catch up, but all I get is pages and pages of you guys fighting and trying to make body parts out of pictures where there are clearly no body parts to be made out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  12. #8612
    Senior Member tawnidilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    167584
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    Isn't it strange that mainstream media is showing these autopsy and crime scene photos like it's no big deal? I can't figure out how we progressed to this point - am I wrong or is it different in this case? I've never seen photos like these shown on TV/news, In Session, or on HuffPo, Crimesider, etc. They're always blurred almost to the point where you can't see anything at all (I'm thinking, for example, of the photos they showed of the girl in CA who supposedly bound/hung herself over the rich guy's balcony after his son had fallen down the stairs and died a few days earlier). What is different about this case - or is this just a new direction the world is going in? Is it the fact that it happened almost 5 years ago, they figure enough time has elapsed that it shouldn't bother people as much? I just don't get it.

    I agree. I am a true crime buff and have been for years and I have NEVER seen pictures like this shown for any crime. I was shocked at how public and available they are. I had them for years and didn't want to show/share them because I
    A.Didn't want to cause issue in the trial of Jodi and
    B. Didn't want to show them because I didn't want to hurt Travis's family and friends. I even locked the photos of the house because I was afraid it would cause pain to Travis's family and friends.
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-13-2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

  13. #8613
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610442
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Also, have they determined if his throat was slit post-mortem? I'm so far behind, and I try to catch up, but all I get is pages and pages of you guys fighting and trying to make body parts out of pictures where there are clearly no body parts to be made out.
    It's about 20 pages regarding how he could have been dragged down the hallway and my scientific conclusion is YES.

    I would like to think he was dead when she slit his throat, but I don't think he was. Hopefully he was unconscious. When you hit the carotid artery, you die super quick. I believe she hit that along with the horrifying cut below his windpipe so he was rendered unable to speak or scream.

  14. #8614
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    I just wondered if that could be an explanation for the lack of blood as well. UGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  15. #8615
    Senior Member Harlette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    5,507
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Also, have they determined if his throat was slit post-mortem? I'm so far behind, and I try to catch up, but all I get is pages and pages of you guys fighting and trying to make body parts out of pictures where there are clearly no body parts to be made out.
    i think the only thing they have said was post mortem for sure was the gun shot to the face

  16. #8616
    Senior Member Kristinella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    Rep Power
    6610442
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I just wondered if that could be an explanation for the lack of blood as well. UGH.
    You bleed out quick and a lot. He died primarily from blood loss and I think that final cut to the neck is what did him in. Bitch went down to the SPINE. Straight up malice.

    Like Harlette said, the gunshot was post mortem. I think stupid ass Jodi was thinking a gunshot would make it look more like a break in or something.

  17. #8617
    Senior Member Harlette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    5,507
    Rep Power
    21474849
    [QUOTE=tawnidilly;3283348]
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    Isn't it strange that mainstream media is showing these autopsy and crime scene photos like it's no big deal? I can't figure out how we progressed to this point - am I wrong or is it different in this case? I've never seen photos like these shown on TV/news, In Session, or on HuffPo, Crimesider, etc. They're always blurred almost to the point where you can't see anything at all (I'm thinking, for example, of the photos they showed of the girl in CA who supposedly bound/hung herself over the rich guy's balcony after his son had fallen down the stairs and died a few days earlier). What is different about this case - or is this just a new direction the world is going in? Is it the fact that it happened almost 5 years ago, they figure enough time has elapsed that it shouldn't bother people as much? I just don't get it.[/QUOTe


    I agree. I am a true crime buff and have been for years and I have NEVER seen pictures like this shown for any crime. I was shocked at how public and available they are. I had them for years and didn't want to show/share them because I
    A.Didn't want to cause issue in the trial of Jodi and
    B. Didn't want to show them because I didn't want to hurt Travis's family and friends. I even locked the photos of the house because I was afraid it would cause pain to Travis's family and friends.
    and now today i open up tmz and they have a live shooting video where the poor guy is killed during a fight in hollywood as their lead story

  18. #8618
    Senior Member aaronsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hill AFB, Utah
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    7998704
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think it's the "good girls" who are freaks.
    damn truth, right here

    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I'm not totally convinced Jodi was his first. I'm not totally convinced she wasn't either. My thought process is knowing premarital sex is a big deal in his religion, he isn't going to tell people he has had a sexual partner. I think if he felt that guilty, he isn't going to tell anyone. Even his best friend. I don't think we will ever know.
    I don't know that I believe she was the only one either. There are SO many mormons I knew growing up that were sleeping around all throughout high school (and after). And then when it came time for missions or marriages in the temple, they simply lied. They're issue, yes, but I think it proves that it's such a taboo, so why would anyone ever admit to it? One of the elders in the ward I grew up around (around - not in) was the biggest anti-pre-marital-sex propaganda spewers ever.... EVER. Couple years ago he was busted for hiring prostitutes. Catch my drift? It's not just the LDS religion, but it just proves that just because someone says something, doesn't mean it's true. And a lot of people hide a lot of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I just wondered if that could be an explanation for the lack of blood as well. UGH.
    The ME said there was hemorrhaging, therefore he was alive when his throat was cut. Not for long, though because she cut through his windpipe, jugular, and carotid in one swoop. There was actually a LOT more blood on the carpet than we can see. The crime scene alayst testified to there being a huge dark red/brown spot on the underside of the carpet they cut up. Insinuating there was some effort of clean up. Also, the dark brown ring around the banker's box inthe closet shows just how much water she threw down there to wash things away. Plus a towel in the washer or dryer = somewhat quick, yet messy cleanup job.

  19. #8619
    Senior Member aaronsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hill AFB, Utah
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    7998704
    wow - sorry for all the typo's!

  20. #8620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    396473
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    It's believed that she just dumped a ton of water down the hallway in an effort to clean it up. She was pretty sloppy with her work, but made the attempt.
    yeah i know about the water dumping, but it wouldn't wash away the kind of blood someone would be leaving if they were nearly decapitated like he was. the hallway floor looks pretty spotless.

  21. #8621
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    damn truth, right here



    I don't know that I believe she was the only one either. There are SO many mormons I knew growing up that were sleeping around all throughout high school (and after). And then when it came time for missions or marriages in the temple, they simply lied. They're issue, yes, but I think it proves that it's such a taboo, so why would anyone ever admit to it? One of the elders in the ward I grew up around (around - not in) was the biggest anti-pre-marital-sex propaganda spewers ever.... EVER. Couple years ago he was busted for hiring prostitutes. Catch my drift? It's not just the LDS religion, but it just proves that just because someone says something, doesn't mean it's true. And a lot of people hide a lot of things



    I think Travis died with a lot of secrets. I don't think it makes him a horrible person. I just think he kept a lot of things to himself because of his religion.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  22. #8622
    Senior Member aaronsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hill AFB, Utah
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    7998704
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post


    I think Travis died with a lot of secrets. I don't think it makes him a horrible person. I just think he kept a lot of things to himself because of his religion.
    Totally agree

  23. #8623
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post

    I think Travis died with a lot of secrets. I don't think it makes him a horrible person. I just think he kept a lot of things to himself because of his religion.
    If he didn't believe in his goofy religion then he wouldn't have felt guilty about things he was going to do anyway, regardless of what he was being taught. Ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  24. #8624
    Senior Member nolajersey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    5890323
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ron_NYC again

  25. #8625
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ron_NYC again
    It's true. People will ask "if someone believes, what harm does it do?"

    And you can point to shit like that. Folks are going to be what tey are going to be, so let's make them feel like shit about it?I don't understand.

    I don't need the laws of God when we have the laws of man. Killing and stealing are illegal, so don't do it. Plus, they're inherently wrong. Why do you need more ..... forget it. I digressed. But I guess the weekend is a good time for that. Ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •