Page 336 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    Such a loss of someone who appeared to be a nice, kind, genuine person. Regardless rather he was a saint or a sinner, he seemed very kind and didn't deserve what she did to him. If we were all judged by our sins, there would be no room in jail for real criminals! Just saying.
    Whether saint or sinner or somewhere in between, he did not deserve what she did to him. At all.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

She dragged him off of 2 feet of carpet. If he was already stabbed, crawling down the hall, dripping blood, it was already 'lubed up' for her. In that picture, we see a split second in time. Maybe his hands weren't together, and she was dragging him by the wrist of the left arm. Who knows!? None of us were there, but if you think she would have rolled on any 'accomplice' and then say she couldn't have dragged him down the hallway, you are contradicting yourself because there is evidence of him being dragged.
    mT is right, there are different techniques for this shit, but she didn't need it. She was in a hurry, adrenaline and pure rage motivated her. And it is very possible. I'm not saying she heaved one good ho and it was done... but it's not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I agree. My daughter dragged a huge mattress (oversized) up the carpeted stairs to her bedroom with no help because she really really wanted that mattress. I believe Jodi could easily have dragged Travis's body down a tiled hall high on adrenaline.
    Yep. And she was probably pissed because she wanted the mattress upstairs. Anger motivates us.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    She dragged him off of 2 feet of carpet. If he was already stabbed, crawling down the hall, dripping blood, it was already 'lubed up' for her. In that picture, we see a split second in time. Maybe his hands weren't together, and she was dragging him by the wrist of the left arm. Who knows!? None of us were there, but if you think she would have rolled on any 'accomplice' and then say she couldn't have dragged him down the hallway, you are contradicting yourself because there is evidence of him being dragged.
    mT is right, there are different techniques for this shit, but she didn't need it. She was in a hurry, adrenaline and pure rage motivated her. And it is very possible. I'm not saying she heaved one good ho and it was done... but it's not impossible.
    Yeah, I don't think there was an accomplice. She would have already blamed everything on them. Your 'pure rage' comment actually says it best, imo. Bitch wanted to accomplish something and she did.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Yeah, I don't think there was an accomplice. She would have already blamed everything on them. Your 'pure rage' comment actually says it best, imo. Bitch wanted to accomplish something and she did.
    Agreed. Had there been any accomplice, she'd have tried to pin it on them already.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

There may not have been blood everywhere, either. I think he was crawling down the hall on all fours dripping blood, sure (hence the smudges on the walls at a lower height) but just like when you spill water and can see the 'shine' on the floor, you don't step in it. And blood's obviously easier to see. And it makes more sense that she poured the water after he was already back in the bathroom, because the blood expert said on the underside of the carpet there was a huge outline of water. Doubt she would have tried to erase evidence with him still laying there bleeding more of it out.

Lol, mT & zeebee, of course she would flip on an accomplice. She's already tried to blame people that don't exist. If there were real ones there, bitch is so crazy she would have been taking pictures of THEM doing the dirty work.

She had to be slipping and maybe falling too. If the tile was as wet as it seems, there is no way she could have stayed up the whole time
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Lol, mT & zeebee, of course she would flip on an accomplice. She's already tried to blame people that don't exist. If there were real ones there, bitch is so crazy she would have been taking pictures of THEM doing the dirty work.
    Touche!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

In my experience douchebag manwhores are really insecure inside. They are super secure on the outside and to everyone else though. Most people hero worship them because they are so damn cocky.

I disliked Travis at first for how he supposedly treated Jodi. After hearing how he died though... I just can't be so cold hearted. We never know what goes on behind closed doors, especially in relationships. He may have been an asshole, but his death was horrible.

I don't understand why Jodi didn't clean up better. No one discovered Travis' body for five frickin' days.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet View Post
    In my experience douchebag manwhores are really insecure inside. They are super secure on the outside and to everyone else though. Most people hero worship them because they are so damn cocky.

I disliked Travis at first for how he supposedly treated Jodi. After hearing how he died though... I just can't be so cold hearted. We never know what goes on behind closed doors, especially in relationships. He may have been an asshole, but his death was horrible.

I don't understand why Jodi didn't clean up better. No one discovered Travis' body for five frickin' days.
    There are a lot of manwhores, and if being one was a capital crime then humanity would go the way of the dodo bird. That said, I don't think Travis was one. He came from some very real poverty, and not like welfare mom poverty but homeless person type poverty. He was materialistic, but his materialism wasn't driven from being born with a silver spoon in his mouth. It was driven as the commitment that he was above the horrible situation that he was born into. He blogged an article shortly before his death http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/...ld-digger.html, where he said that his ideal mate would be a gold digger. That might not make sense to a lot of people, but when you look at his past you can see how to him, that would be validation. That would be positive proof that he rose above it.

That was naive thinking on his part. I understand what he was saying, that he wanted to be admired not for his accomplishments but because he was a man of accomplishment, but that is not what gold diggers do; it's not how they think. Like so many other tragic stories by men and women alike, his downfall was being attracted to someone who was no good for him.

I'm thinking he was crawling or stumbling towards the bedroom before she slit his throat and cut through his carotid artery which is why he bled out so bad at the end of that hallway and on the carpet and that's where he died. But he made the trip there all bloody and smudgy against the walls and floor.

In regards to him not being found for 5 days this is what his roommates said (this is from the The State vs. Jodi Arias FB page):

Enrique Cortez Jr: With how Travis traveled, we didn't know he was dead in the bathroom. Your car doesn't have to leave, just you. I was used to my previous roommate always taking off. You also have to remember how big the house was (4500-5000 sq ft) and how the master suite, including the bathroom, occupies only one side, with the other bedrooms on the opposite side of a huge loft from the bathroom's location. That Monday night was the first time I was noticing the smell because it took that long to finally leave the bathroom and reach that side of the top floor.
    January 4 at 8:14pm Like 17

Taylor Searle: It was not abnormal for Travis to be gone for long stretches. His roommates at the time and he kept to themselves.
    January 4 at 8:14pm Like 9

Zackery Billings: Same as what Enrique Cortez Jr. said. Also I was in Restaurant Management at the time and was there very little. Just to sleep for the most part.
    January 4 at 8:26pm Like 13

Enrique Cortez Jr: My work was usually from 8-4:30 in Tempe doing check fraud. At the time I was using the bus because gas was over $4.00/gallon. I would drive to Superstition Springs Mall, catch the 61 westbound, and got off at Priest and Southern. The ride was probably about an hour and 15 minutes. That bus ride home that day was probably what kept me from walking into a bad situation since I probably got home around 6 or later. You have to come to the understanding that I wasn't meant to go in and see the scene. Everything played out the way it did for a reason.

I just watched last night's Dateline about a 5'2" pregnant woman killing this woman she was obsessed with AND disposing of the body! Meanwhile, I'm sure Jodi is incapable of dragging a dead body on 2 feet of carpet and several feet of bloody, wet tile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I'm thinking he was crawling or stumbling towards the bedroom before she slit his throat and cut through his carotid artery which is why he bled out so bad at the end of that hallway and on the carpet and that's where he died. But he made the trip there all bloody and smudgy against the walls and floor.
    You might be right. On day 3 of the trial, the crime scene investigator testified to some blood stains being darker in color than others. That indicates the different in arterial
    blood and venous blood.

And those stains were just past the carpet going into the hall close to the baseboard.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    You might be right. On day 3 of the trial, the crime scene investigator testified to some blood stains being darker in color than others. That indicates the different in arterial
    blood and venous blood.
    Seriously what I wouldn't give to be a fly on that wall.

Found a link from reading the websleuths forum, where a member compiled blogs from various female friends, a male friend and an ex girlfriend about him after his passing:

Ex-girlfriend: http://lisa-andrews.blogspot.co.uk/s...is%20Alexander
    Female friend: http://thekatiedid.blogspot.co.uk/20...my-t-dogg.html
    Female friend: http://dianalilly.blogspot.co.uk/200...en-guilty.html
    Male friend (and man who gave eulogy): http://mort-report.blogspot.co.uk/20...1_archive.html

One paragraph from a female friend mentioned how he would do yoga in front of her and their shared love of Ayn Rand:

And Atlas Shrugged. Oh, we loooove love love that book. I still remember when I found out you loved Ayn Rand. Actually, you kinda found out first. We were driving in the car and you grabbed my book to see what I was reading. When you saw that it was Atlas Shrugged you interrogated me to see if I was reading it for school assignment. Once you were sure I was sincere about my love of Ayn Rand and her philosophies, we had a bonding experience unlike any other. We talked about that book and her Capitalist ideas forever. I still remember your plan to have a huge statue of a man shrugging an atlas off of his shoulders in the entrance of your dream home.
    Also:

I will never forget when you read your Affirmation to me. The Enya music was so intense and you have the perfect speaking voice. Seriously, you should have done commercials or advertisements or something. But you instilled in me a desire to create my own and do what you do. That is, make myself a better person every day.
    Quit making it hard for me to like you, Travis!

Edit: Hopefully fixed the links.
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-12-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I have had this argument before in this thread. I don't want to get into it all over again. I'm going to try my darndest to not respond to the offensive posts about women can't do it because, well, they're women.

I have absolutely no doubt Jodi was capable of dragging and/or carrying Travis down the hall. The adrenaline alone will do the trick.

I carry/drag 200+ lb. men. I carry charged hose lines up ladders. I carry and use heavy equipment off the truck. I even do it without the adrenaline. Women can do it. Women fire fighters have to pass the same exact physical agility test as the men do. Sooooo, if you see a female fire fighter, she has performed the same exact tasks as her male counterparts. She also performed them equally or better. At this time, I would like to brag about suffering a pulmonary embolism during fire academy and I still performed equally or better than my male counter parts.

It's easier to move bodies that aren't fighting you back. It doesn't mean a body that's fighting back can't be moved.

What most people (mostly males) fail to realize is moving a body is not about strength, it's about technique. If you are performing the task and are failing, adjust your technique. One thing you must also realize (those of you trying out theories) is you are not spewing adrenaline. Adrenaline makes things happen very easily.
    This X a bajillion. Like Morbid, Bowie and others have said and not in any way am I trying to be Mr. Badass, but I've spent a considerable amount of my life weightlifting. Too much really. I'm 5'9" and although currently in a "bulking phase" (I'm around 265), When I "cut" for tone, etc... The lowest my frame allows is around 205-210. I bench 430. If you're unfamilirar with weightlifting, thats admittedly a lot. I've helped countless girls work out. It is 110% possible for them to drag me. ESPECIALLY with adrenaline flowing. Its really odd to me that this is an issue. These girsls weren't pro bodybuilders. They werent exactly beginners either. But there is no question someone of Jodi's stature could drag me. Especially whith adrenaline. None whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas Rutten View Post
    This X a bajillion. Like Morbid, Bowie and others have said and not in any way am I trying to be Mr. Badass, but I've spent a considerable amount of my life weightlifting. Too much really. I'm 5'9" and although currently in a "bulking phase" (I'm around 265), When I "cut" for tone, etc... The lowest my frame allows is around 205-210. I bench 430. If you're unfamilirar with weightlifting, thats admittedly a lot. I've helped countless girls work out. It is 110% possible for them to drag me. ESPECIALLY with adrenaline flowing. Its really odd to me that this is an issue. These girsls weren't pro bodybuilders. They werent exactly beginners either. But there is no question someone of Jodi's stature could drag me. Especially whith adrenaline. None whatsoever.
    No one is saying it's impossible at all. I think what most of us are saying is that you're not just going to drag someone of Travis' size like he's a rag doll as some females have implied. Additionally, you're describing weight lifters and those accustomed with working out. We're talking about a 5"4 and 115 pound Jodi. Adrenalin or not, she's not going to do it easily, but it definitely isn't impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Seriously what I wouldn't give to be a fly on that wall.

Found a link from reading the websleuths forum, where a member compiled blogs from various female friends, a male friend and an ex girlfriend about him after his passing:

One paragraph from a female friend mentioned how he would do yoga in front of her and their shared love of Ayn Rand:

Also:

Quit making it hard for me to like you, Travis!
    Everyone that I click on it says it doesn't exist.

saw this on WS
    1 minute and 2 seconds pass between the ceiling shot and the dragging shot

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    If she shot him first and he kept coming at her (as she says he attacked her), she would fear for her life and stab him.

If she shot him last, the ME testified that he would have been incapacitated by that point which would mean she shot him to finish him off. That isn't self defence.

If she had a gun and used it in self defense for the first shot, why not use it again if she feared for her life? Instead she turns to using a knife? Sounds a bit far fetched.

Everyone that I click on it says it doesn't exist.
    I got that too but then I discovered that if you scroll down it has links to dates and you can click on those and find their blogs

Quote Originally Posted by lowjoe View Post
    If she had a gun and used it in self defense for the first shot, why not use it again if she feared for her life? Instead she turns to using a knife? Sounds a bit far fetched.
    The defence has nothing else to go with. They have to try to defend Jodi no matter how far fetched it is. That's their job.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I got that too but then I discovered that if you scroll down it has links to dates and you can click on those and find their blogs
    Oh, ty!

No one is saying it's impossible at all. I think what most of us are saying is that you're not just going to drag someone of Travis' size like he's a rag doll as some females have implied. Additionally, you're describing weight lifters and those accustomed with working out. We're talking about a 5"4 and 115 pound Jodi. Adrenalin or not, she's not going to do it easily, but it definitely isn't impossible.
    I'm not describing weightlifters at all. Pretty much girls that are in at least semi-shape and come to the gym to tone, add muscle, etc. Really though, I think any woman 120 lbs or so could do this much easier than some think. Much easier. Especially given the circumstances.

Thread Information