Page 313 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Ding dong didn't leave the shower running the whole time until he was found, did she?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    OH my god people, keep me away from the The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial FB page. The people on there are almost as crazy pants as Jodi.
    There are too many people on there using "ur" and "only god can judge me" people in the comments on there.

Holy hell, JA almost smiled at that carpet photo!

This trial footage is amazing. It's like a new movie every day. Donno if I'm a day behind though? Video 5 on YouTube.

How embarrassing for Ryan to be up there testifying about all that personal stuff. I feel the awkwardness for him.

I think Jodi just flipped and she killed him. I don't think it was premeditated, gun or no. He probably told her that they needed to stop being fuck buddies and she disassociated into a demon. She probably does feel remorseful. She "loved" him after all. That was the whole problem. Me thinks she has extreme abandonment issues.

It almost looks like he was crawling down the hallway on all fours. And the smudge could have been when she caught up to him and he turned to defend himself again

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    Ding dong didn't leave the shower running the whole time until he was found, did she?
    He would probably have been found quicker if the shower was pouring over the floor since he died. Also the crime scene pics don't actually have water on the floor in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    There are too many people on there using "ur" and "only god can judge me" people in the comments on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    YES!!!! and lol at their reenactment of the the attack. it looked like some pac man game.

I think a 16 yr old is the admin, has to be. I'm backing away now.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    Travis had a lot (14 I think) of stab wounds on his upper/mid-back. You can see several of them in that photo.

I think the way the ME has him arranged in that photo, you are seeing him kind of pushed down into his other shoulder, which is why he seems to have a lump down there. It's his other shoulder blade pushed up I think.

I agree with the positioning. He looks like he is lying on his left side. It looks like there might be small wounds on either side of the pitting. The area I am looking at looks like a pit and not an injury. We could totally be looking at completely different things, though.

I wonder if his skin started to slough off due to decomposition as well that made that effect.
    It doesn't really look like decomp. It looks like pitting caused from lack of blood flow to the area. Since there is no blood flow, the skin will "sink" in around whatever it is lying against. Kind of like when someone, who is alive, has swelling, you can poke your finger in the swollen area and the skin will pit. The only difference is the alive person's pit will "pop" back out.
    Clear as mud?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

As far as the water in the hallway, I'm wondering if she just took a bucket of water and threw it down the hallway or the shower was running the whole time and started to leak out. I'm thinking more like she just dumped a bunch of water down.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    OH my god people, keep me away from the The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial FB page. The people on there are almost as crazy pants as Jodi.
    They are WORSE. You can't even comment on there without being banned. Bunch of Australian freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I agree with the positioning. He looks like he is lying on his left side. It looks like there might be small wounds on either side of the pitting. The area I am looking at looks like a pit and not an injury. We could totally be looking at completely different things, though.

It doesn't really look like decomp. It looks like pitting caused from lack of blood flow to the area. Since there is no blood flow, the skin will "sink" in around whatever it is lying against. Kind of like when someone, who is alive, has swelling, you can poke your finger in the swollen area and the skin will pit. The only difference is the alive person's pit will "pop" back out.
    Clear as mud?
    I understand! I was wondering earlier if it looks like that because there are what looks like stab wounds and that's why it was swollen? But then I was wondering because of his position in the shower and the decomp setting in that made his skin kind of push up, if that makes sense.

As far as the water in the hallway, I'm wondering if she just took a bucket of water and threw it down the hallway or the shower was running the whole time and started to leak out. I'm thinking more like she just dumped a bunch of water down.
    That's kind of what it sounds like she did. From the way they are describing how wet everything was.

I'm wondering if the friends who were at the scene kind of disrupted it as well. Like, I'm sure that everything was dried up but in the case that it wasn't or it was 'sticky' the shoe print could have came from the friend who came in who found him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    They are WORSE. You can't even comment on there without being banned. Bunch of Australian freaks.
    I'm self-imposing my own ban from there. Nuttier than squirrel shit over there.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    That's kind of what it sounds like she did. From the way they are describing how wet everything was.
    That's why I'm so confused. There's a pretty certain "clean" pattern through the middle of the hallway, and there hasn't been any evidence of watery blood splashes on the wall, right?

The defense has nothing. Someone asked what the female lawyer could possibly be writing down and I agree. They have NOTHING. Pretty bad.

Jodi's male lawyer is sitting there like not one fuck is given.

Do you know what a towel is?

I'm not sure why all of this is being argued in the first place, or why the defense is even standing up to question blood splatter at all? She admitted it... the end??

I'm wondering if the friends who were at the scene kind of disrupted it as well. Like, I'm sure that everything was dried up but in the case that it wasn't or it was 'sticky' the shoe print could have came from the friend who came in who found him dead.
    I would think that the shoes from the guy who found Travis' body would have been tested and ruled out as leaving that impression or the prosecution wouldn't have used it as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    Do you know what a towel is?
    I think he's coming off as an ass as shots to the defense... not so much the witness. that was hilarious though.

[QUOTE=morbidT;3281275]I agree with the positioning. He looks like he is lying on his left side. It looks like there might be small wounds on either side of the pitting. The area I am looking at looks like a pit and not an injury. We could totally be looking at completely different things, though.

I see something different every time I look at those (for instance I had not noticed the cup beside his body before) so yeah. Are you talking about the vertical indentation nearest the middle of his lower neck/upper back? I thought that was probably just bunching of skin caused by how they have him turned for this photo but now it almost looks like a scar - a definite indentation. His upper body didn't seem to be resting against anything that low in the shower.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

I wonder if the guy roommate who found the body will testify. He was on Nancy Grace the other night. Isn't it like a no-no to do interviews when you're going to be a witness in a trial?

I thought she was a lefty?

So Jodi has been left-handed this whole time and just now they showed her writing with her right hand...

Thread Information