Page 300 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    I have been a member all of my life and haven't ever heard of this practice. If it was ever a practice I'm glad they got rid of it or I would have been killed many many years ago and so would have most of my friends in high school. Maybe Jodie did research on it but it isn't something that is taught in church.
    Do many of you have issues with being scammed into multi level marketing? I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just something I read and since there is this whole Pre-Paid Legal and all of these Mormons, I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    And why she can't keep her stories straight!
    Exactly. The more details you make up, the harder it gets to remember them and keep them straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Do many of you have issues with being scammed into multi level marketing? I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just something I read and since there is this whole Pre-Paid Legal and all of these Mormons, I'm curious.
    I think they are all scams but I do know ALOT of members who are involved in them. Amway was HUGE many years ago. I remember lots of people that I babysat for in high school who were really into it.

I think they are all scams but I do know ALOT of members who are involved in them. Amway was HUGE many years ago. I remember lots of people that I babysat for in high school who were really into it.
    Thanks for answering! I saw a few websites that said how a lot of Mormons get scammed into these types of ventures. Which also seems like the kind of stuff the dude from Sister Wives is involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I was cringing when they showed that too because of the phantom smell through the computer screen, haha.
    I was too! I couldnt imagine having to see that in person. I am totally tough on the outside and I am all for gorey things, but to actually see it in person, I think I would spew.

This is not true. To atone for adultery or any premarital sex all you have to do is repent, talk to your bishop and depending on the extent of the sin you can be disfellowshiped or excommunicated. (Obviously this is the condensed version of the repentance process) There is no blood atonement for any sin in the mormon church.
    There used to be (google Avenging Angels); the Mormon church has plenty of history swept under the rug; and even now, in the temple, they have to swear not to reveal their secret name that they will be called through the veil with at death, then they make a 'disemboweling' motion in the ceremony. "Secret Ceremonies" by Deborah Laake explains this.

Ughhhhhhhh listening to her is boring. I want more crime scene or autopsy pictures.

In the words of Whitney,

Thanks for answering! I saw a few websites that said how a lot of Mormons get scammed into these types of ventures. Which also seems like the kind of stuff the dude from Sister Wives is involved in.
    No problem. I think a lot of members go into MLM because 1. they are really trusting and a lot of them are naive 2.they get into them usually right after their missions. Many return missionaries get into sales really quickly too. I remember in the singles ward (this was 15 years ago) there were tons of return missionaries who were into prepaid legal, sales jobs, etc. 3. they have a whole network of people to pitch their crap to.

Lol at her being scared of guns.

From the looks on her face, she's as bored with this part as I am...

Stabbing someone to death was on her list of things to do that she's scared of, apparently.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    will she have to take the stand herself?

I think she may have too, especially since she is saying it was self defense and all. Her side of the story will have to come out to substantiate her so called abusive relationship and why she felt threatened for her life. I think I will need a large tub of popcorn when she takes the stand lol

No problem. I think a lot of members go into MLM because 1. they are really trusting and a lot of them are naive 2.they get into them usually right after their missions. Many return missionaries get into sales really quickly too. I remember in the singles ward (this was 15 years ago) there were tons of return missionaries who were into prepaid legal, sales jobs, etc. 3. they have a whole network of people to pitch their crap to.
    There is a couple I worked for as a teenager who are religious (although not Mormon but I want to say Pentecostal) who were always getting involved in these scams and I remember them pushing Amway on me. Kept in touch, but haven't heard from them in a few years. I get an email this summer saying they were going to be in the city and wanted to see me, which I thought was nice. Then there was the followup about "I want to tell you the ways of working at home by thinking big" or some bullshit. 13 something years later and they are still getting scammed into these things.

I politely declined and then the husband deleted me off of Facebook. I guess I wasn't a vital part of their pyramid.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Wow, I've read this whole thread, but it was awhile ago and I didn't remember her little meet up with Mr. Utah. The day after?? WTF? She just about slices his head off (BTW those pics of him slumped in the shower made me so sad) and stabs him and shoots him and then decides she's horny??? I don't understand this shit at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

She actually acked if the check would be redeposited?

yay evening recess! I can go on with my life..or just watch tv.

Is the feed showing all of the evidence now? This one: http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html

Is the feed showing all of the evidence now? This one: http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    that's what I'm seeing

Yesterday when lady defense was prosecuting the ME, she would make these sighs that made me think at any moment she was just going to yell out "Judge, I give up...we got nothin!" When they were going over the bullet entry and mushy brain, I had to turn it off - I just felt so bad for her.

Ryan Burns cracked me up. You could tell he was super embarrassed about those texts, and when the defense kept prying snapped "What is your question sir!" I was like Oh dang! Three snaps in a Z formation!

Prosecutor is dick. I hate him. In fact, there's no one really likeable in this trial. OJ we had a star studded cast of ridiculousness. Casey we at least had Belvin Perry, the mocha male Judge Judy. Even Jose was likeable in a facepalm way. At least all the butt sex makes up for it, I guess.
    Team Leyash

An interesting point was made on the FB page. Jodi is claiming Travis attacked her when she dropped his camera which is why she had to kill him in self defense right? On the phone call with the detective she was talking about when she (either trashed or crashed) his BMW and how he "took it so well"
    Which was it? I would think if he was going to attack her for either of those it would be over the BMW not the camera......

I was suckered by my ex-boyfriend's dad into going to a meeting for a "business opportunity." Ended up being some seminar for ACN. Took me forever to get those freaks off my back
    Team Leyash

Ryan Burns is taking calls on Nancy Grace right now. HLN

Is there more of the trial coming on later? I stepped out when it got all boring during the phone call clips.

I looked at the body photos and Travis does not appear to be that bloated. Very minimal actually. He's chubby, not bloated. The only real bloat looks to be his cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

For whoever it was that asked about the YouTube videos, they are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/eonblue3
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information