Page 285 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    why is the defense lady smiling??
    Because she's as nutty as her client

Thank you guys for posting info from this afternoon. I had to miss it because my mom needed to go to the doctor. UGH.. I missed so much!!!

The red at the bottom is his foot, it just looks tiny because the camera is on the ground. On the left is her shoe with the start of her pants. At least that's what I see.

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rasa6/library/

tried to explain what I see in the first pic
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I can't keep up with this thread anymore. And I haven't even attempted to stream cause my computer wold explode.
    Damn you people.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    The red at the bottom is his foot, it just looks tiny because the camera is on the ground. On the left is her shoe with the start of her pants. At least that's what I see.

Ok, your picture makes more sense. I see the stripe in the pants so the camera is behind her, while she is dragging him backwards.

Disregard my non expert depiction.

(I'm still leaving my picture up since it took me a whole 5 minutes in paint, haha)

I still don't see it

Oh wait, the blue is her leg?

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I still don't see it
    See the left of the screen where its dark and then a lighter stripe? So those are her pants, like those sweatpants with a lighter strip down the side. Everything else is Travis as marked in the picture I have (back of the head, neck, bicep) but instead of where I thought there was a foot, that is his forearm. There's also a weird tiny foot to the right which I guess is because either the camera or he is at some weird angle. Like depth perception or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    See the left of the screen where its dark and then a lighter stripe? So those are her pants, like those sweatpants with a lighter strip down the side. Everything else is Travis as marked in the picture I have (back of the head, neck, bicep) but instead of where I thought there was a foot, that is his forearm. There's also a weird tiny foot to the right which I guess is because either the camera or he is at some weird angle. Like depth perception or something.
    That makes more sense because the ME said that it looked like his head was resting on the blue thing but that he didn't know what the blue thing was. The lawyer asked if he thought Travis was lifting his head and the ME said it looked more like it was resting on the blue thing.

ETA: They also made some comment about being able to see Travis' foot but that it was small and in the distance

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post

Whoa! I had it all wrong. Haha. Thought the bitch had cankles as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    He looks really good sans beard. Impressive. Smart and hot.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Whoa, tv hot.

Now I see what is going on in the pic. Thanks guys!

Did anything interesting happen with the ballistics expert? I had to leave around 4:30 and she was still on the stand.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I wanna see the face pics.

I wondered if maybe he was stabbed before being shot. Seems to make the most sense to me. And by that little footprint that is in that picture in blood, you can tell that it's small and most likely a female foot.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Sometimes it's not so much as putting together a defense, but rather protecting the defendants constitutional rights. :)

Seriously. Bitch is so smart she didn't delete pictures off of a DIGITAL camera before denying her involvement.

Genius, this one is.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Seriously. Bitch is so smart she didn't delete pictures off of a DIGITAL camera before denying her involvement.

Genius, this one is.
    Actually she did. The forensics team recovered them. She was stupid but not that stupid. Hence the new camera in the washer with the memory card out of it. She tried to ruin it after deleting the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I wanna see the face pics.

I wondered if maybe he was stabbed before being shot. Seems to make the most sense to me. And by that little footprint that is in that picture in blood, you can tell that it's small and most likely a female foot.
    That is the prosecution's whole theory. That she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat and then shot him. The ME even said that there wasn't any hemorrhaging in his brain, so Travis had already probably bled to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    Actually she did. The forensics team recovered them. She was stupid but not that stupid. Hence the new camera in the washer with the memory card out of it. She tried to ruin it after deleting the pictures.
    Or she accidentally tossed it in there with the bedding. I don't think the memory card was removed at all. Taking pics of your deed at all is pretty stupid, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Or she accidentally tossed it in there with the bedding. I don't think the memory card was removed at all.
    thats what i remembered or thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    That is the prosecution's whole theory. That she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat and then shot him. The ME even said that there wasn't any hemorrhaging in his brain, so Travis had already probably bled to death.
    That makes total sense!
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

He was stabbed first for sure. Like Msmichie said, being shot was the last thing.

I may be wrong but from what I understand he was first stabbed in the heart while in the shower. He exited the shower and kneels over the sink, most likely coughing up blood (hence the blood splatter) which is where she started to stab him in the back a shit ton of times. At some point he managed to grab a hold of the knife, which is how he got the defensive marks on his hands (probably after she first stabbed him). He started stumbling down the hallway to the bedroom but was losing consciousness and hitting the wall (why the walls were all smeared) and collapsed at the end of the hallway. That's when she slit his neck (down to almost severing his head, wtf). She started dragging him back to the bathroom and decided to give it one more go and shoot him before she shoved him in the shower.

I don't know how they are going to argue that it's not premeditated. She drove almost 1000 miles to his house with a gun that she stole from her grandparents. Somewhere in between that time she dyed her hair brown as well as hid one plate on her rental car and turned another plate upside down. I have a feeling she knew about the Cancun trip and flipped out. If Travis said at some point during that day/night of the murder that he was going to take her instead and not that Marie girl I have a feeling he would have still been alive (for now because I'm sure something else would have happened between then and now and she would have flipped).

He was stabbed first for sure. Like Msmichie said, being shot was the last thing.

I may be wrong but from what I understand he was first stabbed in the heart while in the shower. He exited the shower and kneels over the sink, most likely coughing up blood (hence the blood splatter) which is where she started to stab him in the back a shit ton of times. At some point he managed to grab a hold of the knife, which is how he got the defensive marks on his hands (probably after she first stabbed him). He started stumbling down the hallway to the bedroom but was losing consciousness and hitting the wall (why the walls were all smeared) and collapsed at the end of the hallway. That's when she slit his neck (down to almost severing his head, wtf). She started dragging him back to the bathroom and decided to give it one more go and shoot him before she shoved him in the shower.

I don't know how they are going to argue that it's not premeditated. She drove almost 1000 miles to his house with a gun that she stole from her grandparents. Somewhere in between that time she dyed her hair brown as well as hid one plate on her rental car and turned another plate upside down. I have a feeling she knew about the Cancun trip and flipped out. If Travis said at some point during that day/night of the murder that he was going to take her instead and not that Marie girl I have a feeling he would have still been alive (for now because I'm sure something else would have happened between then and now and she would have flipped).
    Yeah I completely think this is what happened and don't see how they aren't going to find her guilty as hell. Even IF she stole her grandparents gun to take to Utah with her, she still had the knife too.

But she couldn't take it with her and toss it into the desert? Or grind it to pieces with a couple of rocks on the way to her next date?

I read somewhere, but I can't remember where, that they surmise that the shot to the head was an attempt to stage the scene, to make it look like he was attacked by intruders. I have no idea if that is true or not.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information