Page 281 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 781 1281 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I'm not wearing any pants
    Spell check...wish i could edit. That is SHIT not shot. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I can't understand how a woman however can over power a man like this though? And why is he all bruised. Damn....fucking hang the bitch.
    Probably caught him off guard coupled with crazy. I think ME said it was blood pooling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Damn.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Yeah, her overpowering him, even with a knife boggles my mind. He was much bigger than her. I could expect him to sustain defensive wounds trying to subdue her, but deadly wounds and of this magnitude just confuses me.

More legs and feet:

Is she still going with self-defence? After listening to all of the ME's descriptions, I have no idea how anyone could possibly think this was self-defence.

I don't even know how she found a lawyer to represent her. Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Is she still going with self-defence? After listening to all of the ME's descriptions, I have no idea how anyone could possibly think this was self-defence.
    No way. Plus her lies, her attitude after, her myspace. Just no way. I'm no battered woman expert so in my inexpert opinion, it is jilted lover syndrome coupled with psychotic episode.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Yeah, her overpowering him, even with a knife boggles my mind. He was much bigger than her. I could expect him to sustain defensive wounds trying to subdue her, but deadly wounds and of this magnitude just confuses me.
    maybe she surprised him by stabbing him in the back 9 times?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    the man is a public defender - idk about the woman, i am assuming the court assigned her as a PD too

Just came back in time for all the gross stuff. Jodi is doing some award winning acting today!

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I think it's probably surprising what someone can do when they are in a rage. Plus once you get a few good stabs in, you have an advantage over your victim no matter how big they are

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Me, neither. I'd be busy punching her face too much to get anywhere. Seriously, though, I think she went through several if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Yes, def off guard...so disturbing. Also, just wated to say that i don't think Rob lowe looks like that guy imo. Rob is way better looking. lol. And besides, he is already doing a MURDERESSES movie. Prosecuting Casey Anthony. He is playing jeff ashton.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony premieres Saturday, January 19th at 8pm ET/PT on Lifetime.

An Arizona judge has set a new trial date for Jodi Ann Arias, a California woman accused of brutally killing her ex-boyfriend.

The Huffington Post was the first to report last week that the would-be legal event of 2012, which was scheduled to start late next month, would likely be delayed due to a change in counsel.

Tuesday morning, Judge Sherry Stephens set Oct. 17 as the date jury selection will begin.

Originally slated to begin on Feb. 21, the trial has been delayed because Arias' lawyer, Victoria Washington, asked to withdraw from the case.

During today's case-management hearing, Stephens appointed Jennifer Willmott, a death penalty-qualified defense attorney, to represent Arias. Willmott will have roughly 10 months to get up to speed on the case.

Dammit, are they on recess again? Lazy bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    An Arizona judge has set a new trial date for Jodi Ann Arias, a California woman accused of brutally killing her ex-boyfriend.

The Huffington Post was the first to report last week that the would-be legal event of 2012, which was scheduled to start late next month, would likely be delayed due to a change in counsel.

Tuesday morning, Judge Sherry Stephens set Oct. 17 as the date jury selection will begin.

Originally slated to begin on Feb. 21, the trial has been delayed because Arias' lawyer, Victoria Washington, asked to withdraw from the case.

During today's case-management hearing, Stephens appointed Jennifer Willmott, a death penalty-qualified defense attorney, to represent Arias. Willmott will have roughly 10 months to get up to speed on the case.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

Your post seems a little out of date..... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    What?
    I think this was an old article just showing how the lawyer came to represent her. Not something recent.

Ahhh, thanks Harlette. Wonder why the other lady withdrew? I know sometimes they have conflicts, but I wonder if she just figured Jodi was batshit crazy and didn't even want her name connected...

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    I think this was an old article just showing how the lawyer came to represent her. Not something recent.
    OH, haha. I get it.

I had wondered out loud how she had gotten a lawyer, Harlette's post 'splained it to me

Well I may as well shut down since even though the judge said 10 after 5, I'll tack another 15 min at least onto that. By the time I get home it'll be over for the day. No wonder the trial is supposed to last 3-4 months.

its back

did jodi take a polygrah test?

Thread Information