Page 269 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    The closest one I could find online is completely blurred out:

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/gr...slide=57271616

Photo 11 in the slideshow.
    Yeah, that's driving me nuts. I assume he's sitting upright in that picture, but I honestly cannot tell what's an arm/leg/head etc.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    It's not all that hard to move a body. Not like she has to bench press the dude. In my first responder class we had to move/carry people bigger than us fairly often. There was a girl less than half my size that was able to pick my ass up with the help of some rope and the right angle. If you were going to drag someone it is even easier, the floor holds most of their weight, not you.

Apparently she put him on a sheet to drag him, would make it a bit easier!

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Wait, what? I looked at the crime scene photos and didn't see any of a body.

And, adrenaline. The adrenaline gave her the strength to move his body.
    It's blurred out, but it's there. You can make out that he's bloated big time.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yeah, that's driving me nuts. I assume he's sitting upright in that picture, but I honestly cannot tell what's an arm/leg/head etc.
    Looking at it, I thought that his leg is to the left of the picture.. and his head is to the right. To me that's how it looks. Of course with it blurred it doesn't make complete sense, but I am sure someone on here who has seen the real photo can tell us how he's laying in there.

The one that threw me is the one that looks like he's wearing a wife beater and you see what I thought was his arm... then you see that bloated blurred picture and it throws me because I am thinking what looks like his arm in one picture looks more like his leg in the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    Looking at it, I thought that his leg is to the left of the picture.. and his head is to the right. To me that's how it looks. Of course with it blurred it doesn't make complete sense, but I am sure someone on here who has seen the real photo can tell us how he's laying in there.

The one that threw me is the one that looks like he's wearing a wife beater and you see what I thought was his arm... then you see that bloated blurred picture and it throws me because I am thinking what looks like his arm in one picture looks more like his leg in the other one.
    I've seen other pictures where you can see his unblurred arm and it looks like he's half sitting in the shower so that his head and arm are the blur on the left

ETA: That sounded more cryptic than I meant it to. I'd post the pictures I saw but I've looked at so many different ones on various sites that I can't remember what I saw where

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I've seen other pictures where you can see his unblurred arm and it looks like he's half sitting in the shower so that his head and arm are the blur on the left

ETA: That sounded more cryptic than I meant it to. I'd post the pictures I saw but I've looked at so many different ones on various sites that I can't remember what I saw where
    I saw the one you are talking about and that's the one I was thinking it looks like he has a wife beater tank top on. I don't know if it's a reflection or what.. bugs me!! That was on that hln website. The one that looks like his arm is to the left, and not his leg like it looks in the blurred bloated one, is not blurred on that website. The only blurry one is the bloated one where it's hard to figure out which side of the shower stall his head is at. To me I still think it's to the right near that robe that's hanging. But then you see that other blurred one and I am just gonna take a stand and say that I really think his head is to the right in that shower stall towards the robe and his leg is what we are seeing in the un-blurred picture that looks more like an arm. UGH!!

Help us out here people who have seen these photo's in all their glory. Can you explain these two pictures we are talking about. I don't want to post them here either.. not that I could figure out how to anyway :)

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    I saw the one you are talking about and that's the one I was thinking it looks like he has a wife beater tank top on. I don't know if it's a reflection or what.. bugs me!! That was on that hln website. The one that looks like his arm is to the left, and not his leg like it looks in the blurred bloated one, is not blurred on that website. The only blurry one is the bloated one where it's hard to figure out which side of the shower stall his head is at. To me I still think it's to the right near that robe that's hanging. But then you see that other blurred one and I am just gonna take a stand and say that I really think his head is to the right in that shower stall towards the robe and his leg is what we are seeing in the un-blurred picture that looks more like an arm. UGH!!

Help us out here people who have seen these photo's in all their glory. Can you explain these two pictures we are talking about. I don't want to post them here either.. not that I could figure out how to anyway :)
    The pictures I am talking about are at this link at 1:10 and at 2:50.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/0...ime-scene-pics

This one is somewhat more clear than the one at 2:50. Really I can't even tell if this is blurred or not.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474981833747

Earlier someone posted the bloody shower stall after the body was removed and it looks like blood was running down the wall of the shower from about 1 ft. from the bottom, which makes me think it's from the stab wounds in his back. I think his head is to the right in that picture, but his neck/face are probably turned away from the camera there.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    This one is somewhat more clear than the one at 2:50. Really I can't even tell if this is blurred or not.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474981833747

Earlier someone posted the bloody shower stall after the body was removed and it looks like blood was running down the wall of the shower from about 1 ft. from the bottom, which makes me think it's from the stab wounds in his back. I think his head is to the right in that picture, but his neck/face are probably turned away from the camera there.
    That one is much clearer. Thank you for posting the link. Your thoughts on where is head are is the same as mine. The other picture is the one that confused me more.

I can't believe the person who wrote that article said this case will go on until April!! Good Lord, that's a LONG TIME. I hope it doesn't take that long.. if they have a bunch of days where they aren't in court that will suck.

In the Nancy Grace video (UGH Nancy Grace) the body part that is circled is his leg (thigh). Looking at the shower stall, his leg is on the left. He is kind of curled up in the bottom of the shower with that leg up a little bit. Both arms point downwards, left arm across his body, the right underneath and to the side a bit.

I did not see the pic of the shower stall after his body was removed, can anyone direct me to that? In the pics I saw, the stall looked fairly clean.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I posted it a few pages ago, here it is:

Is that a cup?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Is that a cup?
    ETA: Imma gross myself out, but is there like....brown/yellow-ish stuff in with that blood?

Is that a cup?
    It looks like ti. I tried to google it (will keep trying to find info on it). Goole suggested that i change my search words from "travis alexander crime scene photos shower cup" to "travis alexander crime scene photos shower cupcakes".
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

ETA: Imma gross myself out, but is there like....brown/yellow-ish stuff in with that blood?
    I think I see what you are seeing.

This might be a stupid question, but can anyone tell me what time the trial will resume today? The only thing I can see is that it was not going to be on Monday or Friday.

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Long time reader, and I love y'all! Anyway, I'm so excited for this trial to pick back up. It doesn't help she changed her story three times during the course of time... I wonder what the notes her and her defense attorney are writing back and forth say.... oh to be a fly on the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    It looks like ti. I tried to google it (will keep trying to find info on it). Goole suggested that i change my search words from "travis alexander crime scene photos shower cup" to "travis alexander crime scene photos shower cupcakes".
    never a bad time for a cupcake!

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01...di-arias-trial

6:02 p.m. ET: Prosecutor Martinez is asking Conner questions about a plastic cup that was found in the shower with Alexander's body. Conner says the water from the shower may have washed away any finger prints left on the cup.

Sorry about all the typos. It looks like it. Google suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    never a bad time for a cupcake!
    lol!

Probably. He was lying in there for, what... I can't remember. 5 days? The smear on the right wall is where his head was.

Is it possible Jodi used that cup to help clean him off? To get all those hard to reach places the shower head wouldn't get to

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I think I see what you are seeing.

This might be a stupid question, but can anyone tell me what time the trial will resume today? The only thing I can see is that it was not going to be on Monday or Friday.
    I think 10:30, that's when they have been starting (well, shortly afterwards, they seem kind of lackadaisical about times.

I think 10:30, that's when they have been starting (well, shortly afterwards, they seem kind of lackadaisical about times.
    Thanks so much!!

Thread Information