Page 255 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    It has been revealed that the death scene photos were sent to the Admins of the Travis Trial page on FB.
    hmmm..thats interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    God yes. And she'd have had better luck selling that story than the 12 she made up later.
    And the only thing that would make it better is her testifying to tell the story herself. Considering she wanted to represent herself at one point, she might do just that before this is all over with.

it has been revealed that the death scene photos were sent to the admins of the travis trial page on fb.
    what
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I haven't followed this case and only came across it here at MDS. I haven't read everything because of some of the formatting on this thread being wonky toward the beginning so this may be a stupid question but here goes... Why did she wash some things but leave blood everywhere?

Bloody sink photos have been shown in court. Maybe they should appear on the forum as well.

It has been revealed that the death scene photos were sent to the Admins of the Travis Trial page on FB.
    are they gonna post them or send you a copy?

Bloody sink photos have been shown in court. Maybe they should appear on the forum as well.
    Evidence. I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    I haven't followed this case and only came across it here at MDS. I haven't read everything because of some of the formatting on this thread being wonky toward the beginning so this may be a stupid question but here goes... Why did she wash some things but leave blood everywhere?
    One can only speculate, but I suppose she may have been trying to get rid of DNA evidence by washing items, but there was too much blood to clean up - plus a dead body.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Sounds fair.

Weekend recess WTF!!!

I've screenshot the shit out of the pictures, hope the link works:

http://s1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/tabularasa6/
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post

Nice job!!!!

I have a woman chubby for you

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    There's the magic underwear, which failed to protect him.

Oh, I didn't read the whole evidence comment. Sorry if I crossed a line with the pictures. I didnt know.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Oh, I didn't read the whole evidence comment. Sorry if I crossed a line with the pictures. I didnt know.
    Nah, you are fine.

There are better quality photos out there though.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    Delusions like hers fall into a personality disorder. Mood disorders can be kept under control by meds. Personality disorders are completely resistant to meds and have no cure.
    I'm late to the party, but wut? Personality Disorders are completely resistant to meds? That's funny because I have a personality disorder...that does INDEED get better with meds.

The attorney aske the cop to read a transcript... instant messages maybe? He started to read it out loud and the attorney told him to read it to himself. It was when Travis called Jodi a "3 hole wonder".
    Jesus, I laughed so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    No, I think you're overreacting cause this case hits close to home.

What's his name, sweetheart? What did the big, bad man do to you?

ETA: Oh yes, and I didn't start watching until it was almost over, but I did see the pics of the bloody sink, and Jodi's fake crying. I wish it wasn't over until Tuesday! That is too many days!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Travis is no Channing Tatum, but he wasn't a bad looking guy, either. I'm sure he had other options to get his dick wet. You would think after her first couple episodes of crazy he would have cut her off and moved on to the next. Why he kept boning her is beyond me.
    But I think that is why he kept going back to her.. this whole Mormon thing and not having sex until you are married, means anyone who actually fit the bill, (which Jodi did not) wouldn't fool around because of their beliefs. This way he had someone on stand-by when he got too horny. That's what I think anyway. He may have treated her like shit, but I think she liked it. I also don't think he deserved to die cause he called her horrible names and treated her like what she was. A tramp.

Wow, I forgot about this case. I remember when it was on the front cover of MDS! that was 5 years ago? wtfff.

Quote Originally Posted by Msmichie View Post
    But I think that is why he kept going back to her.. this whole Mormon thing and not having sex until you are married, means anyone who actually fit the bill, (which Jodi did not) wouldn't fool around because of their beliefs. This way he had someone on stand-by when he got too horny. That's what I think anyway. He may have treated her like shit, but I think she liked it. I also don't think he deserved to die cause he called her horrible names and treated her like what she was. A tramp.
    I disagree, I don't think she was a "tramp". So, she liked sex. Who doesn't? He was in this sexual relationship too. I think they were in a bad relationship, but most people have been in similar relationships where one person has the upper hand because they aren't as emotionally involved as the other person, which causes major unhappiness. This one crossed the line when she murdered the shit out of him for it. That makes her a murderer though, not necessarily a "tramp".

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I'm late to the party, but wut? Personality Disorders are completely resistant to meds? That's funny because I have a personality disorder...that does INDEED get better with meds.
    I'm happy for you, but MOST personality disorders are untreatable unless MEDS and either CBT or DBT therapy are used together.

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Im so lost on this thread. I think I came in here like foreever ago and I still have no clue what is going on.

And for anyone questioning, Ron looks the crazy. He always has.

I was lol'ing about the 'magic underwear' comments because you have to go and be approved to go into a mormon temple in order to get those. From what Im gathering about this Travis, I doubt he's been married or 'sealed' in a emple. Small detail but just wanted to point it out.

Oh, and if mods can read pm's, im screwed because I have lusted after Bowie for quite some time in my messages and wasnt ready for the big reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Im so lost on this thread. I think I came in here like foreever ago and I still have no clue what is going on.

And for anyone questioning, Ron looks the crazy. He always has.

I was lol'ing about the 'magic underwear' comments because you have to go and be approved to go into a mormon temple in order to get those. From what Im gathering about this Travis, I doubt he's been married or 'sealed' in a emple. Small detail but just wanted to point it out.

Oh, and if mods can read pm's, im screwed because I have lusted after Bowie for quite some time in my messages and wasnt ready for the big reveal.
    Travis was a temple member, and his garments were in the washing machine. They showed them during court today, which is why I mentioned them.

("Inside the washing machine detectives discovered, along with several of Travis’ religious undergarments, a new digital camera." http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-feature1.asp )

I disagree, I don't think she was a "tramp". So, she liked sex. Who doesn't? He was in this sexual relationship too. I think they were in a bad relationship, but most people have been in similar relationships where one person has the upper hand because they aren't as emotionally involved as the other person, which causes major unhappiness. This one crossed the line when she murdered the shit out of him for it. That makes her a murderer though, not necessarily a "tramp".
    She was a tramp in the fact that she had so little respect for herself that even after he called her horrible names she still went back for more. Just like any tramp she got something out of it. Some get money or things, she got something out of this relationship. That is what I meant by tramp.. not as in actual WHORE... Just a person who had no self-respect and was treated like crap by a guy who was using her. They both deserved better and I agree that this was a "perfect storm." This was never going to end well... it just shouldn't have ended in murder.

Wait, if he was a piece of shit and she was a tramp, they were sort of perfect for each other. Neither of them deserved better.

Thread Information