Page 25 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

so the pics for this link is up.... http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/11428-E-Queensborough-Avenue_Mesa_AZ_85212_1107295618  however no pics of the bathroom only pics included just the outside view, the bar looking thing, the oven and microwave, and a pic of the kitchen sink area

[quote author=marakisses link=topic=16212.msg1203436#msg1203436 date=1236143542]
    so the pics for this link is up.... http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/11428-E-Queensborough-Avenue_Mesa_AZ_85212_1107295618  however no pics of the bathroom only pics included just the outside view, the bar looking thing, the oven and microwave, and a pic of the kitchen sink area
    [/quote]

I have to say I'm not really impressed by those pictures. The outside looks really nice, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

where the stove, microwave and fridge would go it sort of looks like mine just a different counter top tho but the outside is really nice

[quote author=marakisses link=topic=16212.msg1203453#msg1203453 date=1236144772]
    where the stove, microwave and fridge would go it sort of looks like mine just a different counter top tho but the outside is really nice
    [/quote]

It all just looks so dark. Not my favorite look. I just bought a house and I can say, based on those pictures, I would not have even looked at this one. Of course the fact that it's way out of my price range might have something to do with that, too.  :lol:

haha i like the cherry wood look tho but i had no choice in buying the house im in now actually didnt see it till i moved in i live with my sister so its whatever she likes the dark look and being in oklahoma the price of living here is cheap...so that would be way out of my price range as well

So, hi! I just stumbled on to this site and was reading through some of the posts. You all have many interesting things to say so I thought maybe I could join in. I saw you guys posting links to Jodi's pages Travis has one too, if it wasn't mentioned already. I feel so bad for both families in this. Jodi's family lives in a SMALLLLLLLL town this is an ugly thing to have going around for them and don't even get me started on Travis's family I can't imagine how horrible this is for them.

hi! im still new to the site as well, well the forum part...but i came upon this and was intimidated by the amount of pages but when i started to read it, it was really interesting not to mention i love 48 hrs and having read everything on the posts im interested in what i will learn new on 48 hrs

I'm interested to know what's been going on since her arrest and if she offers any kind of reasoning or remorse for what she did. Wait has she even entered a plea yet? It's so hard to keep up with the facts sometimes. My town won't start covering anything until the major "highlights" six weeks after the fact and after the cow tipping stories of course.  :-P

so far what i have got out of it is that she admits being there when it was going on however she states 2 ppl were there broke in with masks and cant give any info on them and then after all was said and done drove thru the desert that was actually on the 48 hrs commercial thing

Gezz, drove through the desert and what? Decided Yreka was a good place to hide out? Seriously it's small but they extradite guess she didn't realize that. *shaking head*

ooo there's a modify button... cool. I hit "post" too soon. Anyway, I mean seriously has anyone seen Yreka? It's not a place one can hide in... Well, unless you want to hide up in the mountains, I suppose...

are you able to watch it on 48 hrs?

I'll watch it. I'm curious what kind of angle they are going to take, ya know? Are they going to go through her background and lead up to the moment, his family and what she has to say or are they going to go through his background, his end, his family then what she has to say...

i watch a lot of these kind of shows and usually they do i know she will be interviewed not the whole time but partial but im willing if anyone cant get the 48 hrs to set my computer in front of the tv and turn my webam on if anyone is really wanting to watch it that cant get it

That's very kind of you. Does CBS or whoever it is that carries 48 hours not offer online casts? I haven't seen or heard anything about 48 hours being in town so I'm guessing they didn't come here to cover her background unless I just haven't heard anything about it yet. I'll have to check around. I didn't even know they were going to be covering the topic til I came on here.

im not sure i know when i go online to watch its always things i have already watched so im not sure.

[quote author=marakisses link=topic=16212.msg1203436#msg1203436 date=1236143542]
    [/quote]

Am I the only one wondering why a single guy would need a house with 5 bedrooms?  It seems like a big house for a single person....almost 3700 sq feet.  That price sounds very cheap.  I'm sure it won't take long to sell at all.

[quote author=Jeneris link=topic=16212.msg1203597#msg1203597 date=1236175131]
    Am I the only one wondering why a single guy would need a house with 5 bedrooms?  It seems like a big house for a single person....almost 3700 sq feet.  That price sounds very cheap.  I'm sure it won't take long to sell at all.
    [/quote]

Did I read that there were roommates? Not that he needed it anyway, but maybe he just had to have it so got roommates so he could afford it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16212.msg1203612#msg1203612 date=1236176576]
    Did I read that there were roommates? Not that he needed it anyway, but maybe he just had to have it so got roommates so he could afford it.
    [/quote]

I thought I read he had roommates too.  But he made good money so maybe he thought the home was a good investment and eventually he would get married and have a family there.

Here is an ariel view of the home.  To me the front view  on the realtor website -- doesn't make the house look that big, but this other view of it makes it look bigger. 

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/photos/55275691_zpid/
    After Monday & Tuesday, even the calender goes WTF?

His friend wrote on travisalexander.net that Travis had had roommates in the past but at the time of the murder he didn't have anyone living with him.

[quote author=smchargue link=topic=16212.msg1203714#msg1203714 date=1236187275]
    His friend wrote on travisalexander.net that Travis had had roommates in the past but at the time of the murder he didn't have anyone living with him.
    [/quote]

I could've sworn I read that his roomate was living there, and continued to do so for a few days without even knowing that Travis was laying dead in his room.

I just went back and read it and you guys are right he did have current roommates but I didn't hear the part about living with him being dead for days... This is what the guy wrong on travisalexander.net:

"I didn’t know any of his current room mates, but I knew the name of a couple of his former roommates, so I texted Dave Hall, a mutual friend, to see if he could get me the number of one of Travis’s old room mates. This was the text I sent:

“Do you have any of the guys numbers who used to live with T-dawg (Travis)? His voice mail is full. He hasn’t returned any of our urgent phone calls, voice mails or texts???”"

:2upset:

Okay I missed the Inside Edition interview but just read it online.  She now claims that two people burst into Travis' home and attacked them both but she escaped but didn't call police?  WTF?  That's not what she said in that previous jailhouse interview with the media.  She's a compulsive liar.  I wanted more evidence before I could decide 100% she's guilty, but not now.. Lying about the details of that day shows consciousness of guilt.

What a whackjob... this is what she said in the Inside Edition interview -

"No jury is going to convict me...because I am innocent and you can mark my words on that. No jury is going to convict me."

http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=2143

Yeah, alrighty then, psycho.
    After Monday & Tuesday, even the calender goes WTF?

I wonder if she actually believes that. Again I say, I feel so bad for both their families.

The "intruder" story might hold water were it not for the fact that she basically photographed herself kill him.

I'm sure that her defense attorneys told her that this intruder story is the best thing for her to say, despite there being no evidence whatsoever at the scene to suggest that.

Temporary insanity might have been half way more believeable especially considering she is such an amazingly beautiful Alyssa-Milano-looking girl. I don't have a yearbook on hand but I'm willing to bet she was a popular little cheerleader in school and everything and with an insanity plea they may have bought it with her looks and small town girl thing.

Thread Information