Page 244 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

That quick shot of his body in the shower stall... Have there been any other pictures to surface of the crime scene where his body is also visible? I'm not new to this case, but I can't recall ever seeing anything like that here before.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    yeah, i was surprised! I have never heard that before.
    No shit. I wish they would have done that with us. I had so many fucking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You're picking up what I'm putting down.
    I know. So gross!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    That quick shot of his body in the shower stall... Have there been any other pictures to surface of the crime scene where his body is also visible? I'm not new to this case, but I can't recall ever seeing anything like that here before.
    The photo shown during opening statements today has never been posted to the forum. I was slightly bummed that they didn't show all the photo exhibits today when the cop was on the stand. They described them, but didn't show them. Yet they can get away with showing Jodi's twat earlier in the day. I'm sure someone screen captured it somewhere. Will have to look for that later.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    The photo shown during opening statements today has never been posted to the forum. I was slightly bummed that they didn't show all the photo exhibits today when the cop was on the stand. They described them, but didn't show them. Yet they can get away with showing Jodi's twat earlier in the day. I'm sure someone screen captured it somewhere. Will have to look for that later.
    Wait, what? You guys move too fast...wtf did I miss?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Did anyone else happen to see the photos they showed after the state seal came back up for the evening recess? I believe they were the photos they showed the jury when the cop was on the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by AlasTheRaven View Post
    Did anyone else happen to see the photos they showed after the state seal came back up for the evening recess? I believe they were the photos they showed the jury when the cop was on the stand.
    Damn. I had already tuned out.

No way.

I know when my boss was on a Homicide trial (I was actually able to sit at the table :) (too bad they plead out after jury selection), he always instructed the defendants on how to act. I dont buy her crying bullshit. The only reason those tears are there is because she knows she screwed up and got caught.

Damn! I turned it off.

There were four. One was taken outside the shower and you couldn't see much, the second was a view from above of him crumpled on the shower floor, the third was an up close shot of his neck wound and the last was another shot from above with a slightly different angle. The site I used to stream let me go back and rewind.

They ALWAYS tell the women to cry. A woman who doesn't cry is a psychopath who did it for sure, in the eyes of the jury. Women are supposed to be all dainty and easily upset.

soooooooooooooooooooooo

are we allowed to post the photos? i am only asking because it seems that the jury has already seen them.

and i wanna see the nudy ones of jodi and travis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

They ALWAYS tell the women to cry. A woman who doesn't cry is a psychopath who did it for sure, in the eyes of the jury. Women are supposed to be all dainty and easily upset.
    lol she's a psychopath in my eyes, even with her fake boohooing. Maybe she will be nominated for an Academy Award for best dramatic actress ;)

There were four. One was taken outside the shower and you couldn't see much, the second was a view from above of him crumpled on the shower floor, the third was an up close shot of his neck wound and the last was another shot from above with a slightly different angle. The site I used to stream let me go back and rewind.
    Do so, and screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Do so, and screen shot
    Yea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

i am seriously disappointed with the lack of screen shots in here.

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yea, most guys know women that cry over commercials, so if you don't cry when you're on trial for homicide it's gonna be suspect to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by california_dreamin View Post
    lol she's a psychopath in my eyes, even with her fake boohooing. Maybe she will be nominated for an Academy Award for best dramatic actress ;)
    Nah, it's too late for this year, and too soon for next year. Gotta know your timing. I blame the studio.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yea, most guys know women that cry over commercials, so if you don't cry when you're on trial for homicide it's gonna be suspect to say the least.

Nah, it's too late for this year, and too soon for next year. Gotta know your timing. I blame the studio.
    Damn the studios! She could have easily won lol

Quote Originally Posted by california_dreamin View Post
    Damn the studios! She could have easily won lol
    She has done a complete 180 on the personality. Her lawyers must have made her tone that shit down.

I tried, but because my computer is a piece of shit it wouldn't work. I tried taking pictures with my phone, but as anyone would guess those didn't turn out too well...

This is a quick message to all the haters & clueless knuckle-draggers now coming out of the woodwork and hell-bent on a guilty verdict.

Take it from me… you better start getting your sad sorry asses and your poor excuses ready.

Start preparing them now in fact… you know the ones… the “stupid jury” (again), the low-down defense attorney (again), the rotten judge (again), the traffic, the weather, the lying witnesses… ya… get working on that again, you clueless pitchfork wielding clowns.

Come verdict day we will take great pleasure in pissing all over your parade.

And to TA’s grossly retarded finger-pointing “family” & “friends”, I say - get ready… because when push comes to shove, you basically know nothing about your deceptive philandering “virgin idol”. Prepare to be enlightened – big time.

Yes… you can cling to the illusion of Jodi’s guilt all you like if it makes you feel better… but rest assured that the guilty verdict you’re hoping for…

AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! --- Get used to it

You’ve been there before, remember? July 2011?… yeah… you remember… so you should be used to disappointments by now, just like your parents… you dumb ape-shits.

As for the deranged Vinnie Politan… well, he’s obviously had sex with his mother way too many times to even know what planet he’s on. No wonder he’s retarded, but then again, that’s probably why he’s such a good fit for HLN and his equally deranged sidekick-whore JVM.

Leave your thoughts below.

Happy 2013!
    SJ

PS. AIN’T. GONNA. HAPPEN. Get used to it.

Good to see bondage-boy TA finally being ousted for the bad tempered perverted bastard he really is.

Not too sure why we keep having to watch the pimp and his 2 hookers sat on the front row.

I also just checked the online book of Mormon… but I can’t seem to find any reference to simulating sex with a 12 year old girl while she’s tied to a tree in pigtails. Did I miss it?

Also good to see the prosecution’s first witness. Yep. They actually managed to find a girl that TA didn’t have sex with.

REPENT!

Leave your comments below…
    SJ

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Holy S!

here is a recording for the police testimony - and pics http://www.kpho.com/story/20483959/t...r-of-boyfriend

Can't wait till it is revealed that the Admins over at the Travis Trial FB page created http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

Is there anywhere I can find a playback that y'all know of?

Thread Information