Page 241 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Did you guys see any of the pics on the lower right corner laptop next to Jodi???

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I believe it, too. He probably was very manipulative. But so are a lot of dudes.
    Yeah seriously. Is there a woman anywhere who has not been pressured into having sex (whether successful or not).
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I just saw Jodi's vadge.
    I totally thought that's what it was too. wtf?

"...quick and rough vaginal sex. Ejaculating all over her back!"

I just saw Jodi's vadge.
    I liked how she covered her eyes like she was all modest.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Did you guys see any of the pics on the lower right corner laptop next to Jodi???
    No, they are cut off from the video I am watching.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    well now they are saying travis tied her up w/ a rope that day........... for his fantasy and made her wear pig tails too
    I believe he was a bit of a dick and I think he was, indeed, using her for sex. But whatever, that's her fault for letting him. You can't murder someone because they hurt your feelings. I hope she fries.

I hate this. Him being a dick doesn't mean he deserved what she did, and it's also like the typical 'poor, virginal women who only have sex with men because they desperately want to be loved' story. I hope the prosecutors find a bunch of slut whore pictures of her, you know they're out there.

Objection what?

Man that camera angle on Jodi is REALLY close to showing these pictures, at least on the version I'm watching.

I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURESSSSSS

/caps

I can only see about 1/4 of the laptop screen next to Jodi. Is there a different feed that shows more?

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Objection what?
    Twice, and I didn't hear either one

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I can only see about 1/4 of the laptop screen next to Jodi. Is there a different feed that shows more?
    not that i'm aware, but the sexy time pics were in a layout that one was totally clear in the upper left corner of the laptop

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I hate this. Him being a dick doesn't mean he deserved what she did, and it's also like the typical 'poor, virginal women who only have sex with men because they desperately want to be loved' story. I hope the prosecutors find a bunch of slut whore pictures of her, you know they're out there.
    Exactly. If I was the prosecution, I would walk up to the stand and remind everyone that she voluntarily drove to Mesa to stay with Travis. Then, I would do the drop the mic thing and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I believe he was a bit of a dick and I think he was, indeed, using her for sex. But whatever, that's her fault for letting him. You can't murder someone because they hurt your feelings.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Exactly. If I was the prosecution, I would walk up to the stand and remind everyone that she voluntarily drove to Mesa to stay with Travis. Then, I would do the drop the mic thing and walk away.
    But this is where their domestic violence expert will come in saying she was a battered woman, and how they always return to their abusers even though it's the wrong thing yada yada. I just really hope the jury doesn't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    i think because lady lawyer said the amount of time on the pics proved it wasn't premeditation- which she can't establish in her opening comments?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    I think the objection was to the wording. She was starting to say that the picture clearly shows..... and he objected. Then when she came back she avoided using those words. So I think he objected to her telling the jury what the picture of the ceiling "clearly shows" as it doesn't show anything but that the camera went off by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I'm watching the kpho feed, and I could clearly see her vagina during the bit where they were discussing the dirty/degrading pictures Travis took of her. I thought I saw it, but when she hid her face in an attempt to portray modesty I was certain that's what I had seen.

Objection argumentative.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Agreed. I don't hate him, but he probably was kind of narcissistic and selfish, especially towards women. However, that doesn't mean that he deserved to be shot, stabbed 27 times and have hit throat cut. If every young selfish guy deserved death for that kind of behavior, half the male population would be gone. And she was hardly virginal. Apparently she was in a long term relationship and living with another man when she met Travis.

I'm watching the kpho feed, and I could clearly see her vagina during the bit where they were discussing the dirty/degrading pictures Travis took of her. I thought I saw it, but when she hid her face in an attempt to portray modesty I was certain that's what I had seen.
    Yea, it was pretty clear. I would have died.

Thanks guys, I couldn't quite make out what he said

Oh I read your post wrong. I thought you said "I hate him" not "I hate this".

Thread Information