Page 2013 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 1013 1513 1913 1963 2003 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2023 2063 2113 ... LastLast
Results 50,301 to 50,325 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

G'morning!

Just a random thought...I wonder if Jodi planned the attack in the shower not only from a strategy standpoint, but also with the shower scene from 'Psycho' in mind? Did she picture Travis cowering in the shower as she stabbed him again and again, just like that scene?

Does anyone recall from her journal entries that have been shown in court if there were any from the week or so before the murder, when she was in the planning stage? Or of the ones that have been shown, which ones are closest in time to that day?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Stabby admits to fighting with TA about him dating and says he was "desperate to get married, just not to her.

Stabby asks female detective if "there's any way she can see some of those photo's" (meaning pics of crime scene/TA's body)

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    I have an account. Have you already made an account? or would you like me to post the above for you??
    Yes please, I don't have my computer now.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Then she drove somewhere to further clean up. I'm from the east, I don't know about Flyin' J's, but I do know about state parks. If they have a bathing beach, they usually have showers, and some campgrounds have showers. She had lived in a tent for a couple of weeks in Big Sur, maybe she still had camping equipment. The knife may have been a camping knife and the rope from Walmart's sporting goods. (If there was a rope.)
    This map show the AZ campgrounds between Mesa and Kingston. The are plenty on the east side. The one site on rte. 93 doesn't have any facilities. But if you go to this link you can click on each campground and see what they feature. http://www.camparizona.com/Campsites...fcampsites.htm
    There is a Flying J in Kingman!
    Flying J
    (I-40 Exit 53)
    3300 E Andy DeVine Ave
    Kingman, AZ 86401
    Phone: (928) 757-7300

I say the campgrounds are out; the one on 93 you say has no facilities; the others are two hours out of the way EACH way.

Kingman is 3.5 hours from Mesa, yet her phone pings there at 11. She had to have left Travis' by 6:30 I think. That gives her 1.5 hours to clean up, then turn on the phone. She may have high tailed it to the Flying J in Kingman.

I agree the most baffling thing is no footprints. No sock prints. I cannot believe she took the socks off and walked out, the blood would have seeped through the socks onto her feet and left some blood as she walked out. I think she went to the edge of the scene and put on clean shoes.

And I believe unequivacably that Travis had said adios, and she snuck back in and lurked around until he got in the shower, and at some point there pulled a weapon on him and regaled him with Dido or a barage of some sort.

Her accomplice was Lady Luck ~ getting the deed done took many factors that could have gone wrong but did not.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Yes please, I don't have my computer now.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Petition to stop unsubstantiated claims against murder victims - Travis Alexander's Law -

https://www.change.org/petitions/cre...murder-victims

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Thank you so much, Sneakers!!! That made my day! (It's going to be on continual loop!)

Hello everyone -I'm new to this site and just saying hello.

Quote Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
    Hello and welcome. You will like it here!

Front Page story today in the Arizona Republic with six pics of Stabby and one of JM posing with an admirer.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...ws-abound.html

The link features the JM fan club video as well.

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Hello and welcome. You will like it here!
    You've come to the right place. Lots and lots of interesting and intelligent info here. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    They've filed several in the past. Go look at the history. IIRC one was to prevent the State atty's from talking to the media, another one or two against INSESSION .. can't remember what else but you'll see them there.
    Maybe it's a protective order barring cameras from being trained on her in court. Isn't that how she got caught passing notes and all her other bizarre behavior? Would she have that right? Darryl Brewer requested not to be on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    IF Jodi gets the DP, she gets an automatic appeal, right? Does that mean what? Does she get another trial? If so, I hope she gets 1st degree with no parole.
    You won't get rid of Jodi very soon. If she is guilty, there will be appeals and other shenanigans. If she is not guilty, there will be a wrongful death lawsuit. She will need her own tv channel by the time this is done.

Stabby admits to fighting with TA about him dating and says he was "desperate to get married, just not to her.

Stabby asks female detective if "there's any way she can see some of those photo's" (meaning pics of crime scene/TA's body)

thanks Sneakers She asked Flores like 4 times too! So now she's trying to manipulate the female cop. Cop says, 'help you what' lmao

Where is one of our video genius' to make a video of all the times she begged to see her dirty work? That would be great.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I agree the most baffling thing is no footprints. No sock prints. I cannot believe she took the socks off and walked out, the blood would have seeped through the socks onto her feet and left some blood as she walked out. I think she went to the edge of the scene and put on clean shoes.

Her accomplice was Lady Luck ~ getting the deed done took many factors that could have gone wrong but did not.
    There was ONE shoe print in blood in the bathroom. JM and one of the crime scene investigators brought out the fact that bloody socks likely made the smears/mess on carpet next to large pool of blood from TA's throat wound. She wasn't so lucky with the camera, her hair and her bloody palm print, thank goodness.

Front Page story today in the Arizona Republic with six pics of Stabby and one of JM posing with an admirer.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...ws-abound.html

The link features the JM fan club video as well.
    Hmmm, says Stabby passed a Birthday Card to Mama Arias and got busted. Wonder how long before it ends up on Ebay ?

Oh my. Donovan Bering claims to be a Buddhist. She left out the part of being an arsonist the medical/healthcare field.

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/DONAVAN#wall

I htink times inbetween pics are too inconsistant for a timer

Thank You for sending me the link, i still cannot see these on this site. must be my settings. i used to be able to until i did a refresh.
    Last edited by Poppycock; 03-23-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: now i see them, go figure?

Quote Originally Posted by TC1234 View Post
    Maybe it's a protective order barring cameras from being trained on her in court. Isn't that how she got caught passing notes and all her other bizarre behavior? Would she have that right? Darryl Brewer requested not to be on camera.
    Hard to predict what goofy Nurmi tries, anything is possible. I don't blame him for trying, that's his job. And for all we know, killer demands her atty's do things. Killer thinks she's smarter than all the other CAUGHT killers. : )
    Darryl isn't / wasn't charged with anything so according to the original order, any witness could be off camera by request. Killer as the criminal defendant doesn't have that same right. WE the People have rights so they lost the right to shut the court doors in secrecy per the USConstitution. :p
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Hard to predict what goofy Nurmi tries, anything is possible. I don't blame him for trying, that's his job. And for all we know, killer demands her atty's do things. Killer thinks she's smarter than all the other CAUGHT killers. : )
    Darryl isn't / wasn't charged with anything so according to the original order, any witness could be off camera by request. Killer as the criminal defendant doesn't have that same right. WE the People have rights so they lost the right to shut the court doors in secrecy per the USConstitution. :p
    I don't put it past them to try. It might just be them trying to keep HER off camera, not the trial.

Thank You for sending me the link, i still cannot see these on this site. must be my settings. i used to be able to until i did a refresh. I tried to PM you and got this message,
    wasthinking has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    as soon as you see this i will edit the last part out.
    they are png's could that be why? I don't know, sorry poppy, Im a not a computer guru. My stuff is at the photobucket link I sent you. http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/wasthinking/library/
    there are a couple subfolder there too. The msg you got here would be right though, I never do the private chatter thingy. It's no offense to anyone I just prefer not to.

Quote Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
    Hi, and welcome! You'll really enjoy it here!

Oh my. Donovan Bering claims to be a Buddhist. She left out the part of being an arsonist the medical/healthcare field.

Donovan's About me: Traveling the world with someone amazing!!!! Ride motorcycles,play play play. Will be retiring soon!!!!!! On way to Costa Rica!!! To zip line ride horses, parasail and a litle romance... Life is to short to let it pass by.

I guess she thinks Stabby will be found not guilty and they're going to Costa Rica. I wonder what Stabby thinks about that.

Quote Originally Posted by TC1234 View Post
    I don't put it past them to try. It might just be them trying to keep HER off camera, not the trial.

It's a great guess, I agree, wouldn't put it past her to try. She thinks she runs the court. In going over some vids, I've noticed not only since they got busted, but since her quack shrink is literally shrinking, killer's been a lot more crabby. I bet she'd stab him if she could. Sociopaths hate it when they setups don't work and she has to be furious Dr Quack can't lie as good as she thinks she does. She just KNOWS she could have pulled this off if not for him blah blah.

Watch the expression on her face when Juan was drilling quacko on 'liking' her. Day 32 or 33. Her chin not only goes way up waiting for an answer, she actually raised her eyesbrows.

There was ONE shoe print in blood in the bathroom. JM and one of the crime scene investigators brought out the fact that bloody socks likely made the smears/mess on carpet next to large pool of blood from TA's throat wound. She wasn't so lucky with the camera, her hair and her bloody palm print, thank goodness.

Hmmm, says Stabby passed a Birthday Card to Mama Arias and got busted. Wonder how long before it ends up on Ebay ?

They quote the quack's jury question ..If a person planned a murder, could it still cause them PTSD and memory loss? (Possibly, but it would be less likely.)

He makes no sense as usual. First he wants to use our men who serve as examples for PTSD. DUH Doc, our men who serve, serve in PLANNED OPERATIONS.
    I hope this freaks license is taken away!

Quote Originally Posted by kateisgr3at View Post
    :lol: Looky what I found.

http://outside.in/Phoenix_AZ/discuss...-03/jodi-arias

Karma started this discussion board, and I was reading the posts and I stumbled on this one:

"I just published a blog at wordpress called "the chaining of jodi arias"this blog is restricted to positive comments only concerning the injustice of jodi arias being wrongfully imprisoned and the facts of the current situation and moving forward to getting her out."

http://thechainingofjodiarias.wordpr...orld/#comments

Looking back through the beginnings of his thread on MDS is enlightening LOL Some real gems there! Donavon Bering used to post here at MDS as Karma. We thought the loons at JAII were bad, these ones take the cake.

Thread Information