Page 196 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    Has there been any progress on the case?
    No.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    Do a quick recap. It's only a couple of hundred pages. Nothing else to do while this case never goes to trial.
    I mean, I just can't even imagine why someone would ask that here? They would have been better served googling. Plus, it's torture seeing this thread get bumped when we all know not a mother fucking thing is happening. Gat dammit!!

But since I was forced, I will take this opportunity to say I am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Meh. He/she's a n00b. I answered the question pretty easily.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Meh. He/she's a n00b. I answered the question pretty easily.
    A noob since 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

A noob since 2008.
    With 18 posts. Obviously dosen't spend a lot of time here, no matter when he or she signed up.

With 18 posts. Obviously dosen't spend a lot of time here, no matter when he or she signed up.

There are people with no posts who are here all the time. Not everyone is like us and feels the need to comment on everything they see.

There are people with no posts who are here all the time. Not everyone is like us and feels the need to comment on everything they see.
    Well, in any case, I see no reason to be rude.

Well, in any case, I see no reason to be rude.
    I don't see any reason for anyone to come into a thread like this and say, so what's up with this case? It's way overdone in this thread and it's not even a question that can be answered. It's just silly. In any case.

And I am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    And I am always right.
    Of course you are. It's the 50 or so people who have dropped into this thread over the years and asked for a Reader's Digest version of the case I don't understand.

I don't see any reason for anyone to come into a thread like this and say, so what's up with this case? It's way overdone in this thread and it's not even a question that can be answered. It's just silly. In any case.
    Noobs always come into threads and ask what's going on with such and such and people often jump their shit for what I see as no reason. They don't know the twists and turns this thread has taken.

Noobs, just read the thread or read up on the story in the internets. Nothing new is going on until February when we HOPE there might be a trial.

Here is Jodi's blog for anyone that is bored/has forgotten it

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

See, part of the problem is that they ask the question and don't even return if there was an answer. Instead a thread was bumped that totally did not need bumping. Just saying, google would have 100% done a better job of answering whatever question this person was asking.

And it's not that I am trying to be that big of a dick, but this thread has been haunting this board for years. I say it's locked until Feb.

See, part of the problem is that they ask the question and don't even return if there was an answer. Instead a thread was bumped that totally did not need bumping. Just saying, google would have 100% done a better job of answering whatever question this person was asking.

And it's not that I am trying to be that big of a dick, but this thread has been haunting this board for years. I say it's locked until Feb.
    That's cool. I don't mind the thread being bumped every once in awhile, but I can see why it's frustrating.

Just sayin'... n00bs often don't know that kind of thing and they might even be nice people.

I don't trust people.

Alright, alright, I will relax for the rest of today. But tomorrow I am back to checking fools!!

I don't trust people.

Alright, alright, I will relax for the rest of today. But tomorrow I am back to checking fools!!
    If they were nice people they would come play with us more.

I mean, I just can't even imagine why someone would ask that here? They would have been better served googling. Plus, it's torture seeing this thread get bumped when we all know not a mother fucking thing is happening. Gat dammit!!

But since I was forced, I will take this opportunity to say I am always right.
    I've read all 198 posts to this... I've been following this thread for a really long time. I tried Googling before I even wrote anything and all I could find were blogs. I guess I'm just not good at search engines, but occasionally I will run across someone posting court minutes or something.

Noobs always come into threads and ask what's going on with such and such and people often jump their shit for what I see as no reason. They don't know the twists and turns this thread has taken.

Noobs, just read the thread or read up on the story in the internets. Nothing new is going on until February when we HOPE there might be a trial.
    I have been reading. I don't recall seeing news until February, but I could've gotten lost in the 196 pages and the recent crash. I lurk a lot around here, I just very rarely ever comment. Didn't know I was causing such drama :-S

I have been reading. I don't recall seeing news until February, but I could've gotten lost in the 196 pages and the recent crash. I lurk a lot around here, I just very rarely ever comment. Didn't know I was causing such drama :-S
    We have to have something to do when it's slow. Thing is, nobody has any idea what you know already, what you've read or when is the last time you were here, so how can anyone answer a question like you asked? Also, there is a lot of interest in this case with some people here and if they find something of interest they will post it here. It's not like they've forgotten about Jodi and will run out and look for updates because someone bumps the thread. There are people who watch the court info/jail info or whatever it is they post from time to time. Aside from here, there doesn't seem to be much interest in the case so there doesn't seem to be any media coverage to speak of.

You're not, you just asked a question. The trail was scheduled for August, but was pushed back until February. Nothing else is happening really.

Wonder what Jodi's ~doin' right now~
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Quote Originally Posted by korilla View Post
    Wonder what Jodi's ~doin' right now~

We have to have something to do when it's slow. Thing is, nobody has any idea what you know already, what you've read or when is the last time you were here, so how can anyone answer a question like you asked? Also, there is a lot of interest in this case with some people here and if they find something of interest they will post it here. It's not like they've forgotten about Jodi and will run out and look for updates because someone bumps the thread. There are people who watch the court info/jail info or whatever it is they post from time to time. Aside from here, there doesn't seem to be much interest in the case so there doesn't seem to be any media coverage to speak of.
    The Media was too busy talking about Casey Anthony, Amanda Knox, Melissa Huckabee, etc. This case just slipped through the cracks -- information about this case has always been scarce for people who aren't directly friends of the Alexander family.

The only reason there's any media coverage at all is because Jodi insisted on telling her many conflicting, outrageous stories to anyone with a camera who'd listen.

nerdmiga, You don't need to explain yourself. These people are assholes. Carry on!

Thread Information