Page 1858 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 858 1358 1758 1808 1848 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1868 1908 1958 ... LastLast
Results 46,426 to 46,450 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

JM dumping his notes in trash can when approaching

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Could it be that the defense wanted to distract JM for the weekend by going over what the "expert" was going to say? Maybe they figured he wouldn't have time to put together other questions if he was busy working on what ever they had already decided not to fight with. Does that make sense? It did in my head, but not so much now lol
    Actually, I had this exact same thought.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    What nickname should we give to the domestic violence expert witness, Alyce LaViolette. That name is too darn long to type out every time. She's the one who is "famous" for saying that Snow White was an abused woman.
    I'm gonna go with Ms. Cleo. You know, the one from psychics network that you could call for only $2.99 a second

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    He won't be testifying at all today. So where does that leave us? With the DV expert?
    I thought he was still taking the stand. Just not talking about certain things

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Dr Dick is a Gus Searcy clone, in looks and voice. He's a quack for hire.
    If you close your eyes, he also sounds like Dr Michael Baden.

What nickname should we give to the domestic violence expert witness, Alyce LaViolette. That name is too darn long to type out every time. She's the one who is "famous" for saying that Snow White was an abused woman.

She is not a doctor. After her name she has "M.S. and MFCC"; these mean:

M.S. or M.A. - Masters of Science or Masters of Arts. These are the traditional degrees given by colleges of arts and sciences. In the United States, a master's degree in psychology has not been considered a "terminal degree." A psychologist (other than a school psychologist) generally needs a doctorate to be licensed. Some Canadian provinces license psychologists with a master's degree. A few US states are also beginning to do this.

M.F.C.C. is used in some states to identify a Marriage, Family, and Child Counselor

So...any ideas?
    I'm thinking the easy one is ALV, but it is not very creative.
    I'm thinking Alice in Wonderland...based on the nonsense her testimony is going to be about

M.S. or M.A. - Masters of Science or Masters of Arts. These are the traditional degrees given by colleges of arts and sciences. In the United States, a master's degree in psychology has not been considered a "terminal degree." A psychologist (other than a school psychologist) generally needs a doctorate to be licensed. Some Canadian provinces license psychologists with a master's degree. A few US states are also beginning to do this.

M.F.C.C. is used in some states to identify a Marriage, Family, and Child Counselor

So...any ideas?
    dr lala, cuz thats where she lives

i wonder if palin dumped the hearing and wants to rush the dr. off because of the records that came out this weekend about his ethics?

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    People on Twitter were all saying he wasn't testifying but I'm pretty sure they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Could it be that the defense wanted to distract JM for the weekend by going over what the "expert" was going to say? Maybe they figured he wouldn't have time to put together other questions if he was busy working on what ever they had already decided not to fight with. Does that make sense? It did in my head, but not so much now lol
    I sure wouldn't put it past them. Not very ethical, is it?
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Okay, recess until 11:00, then the usual 2 hour lunch break at noon...allrighty then, thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Hello guys, my first post here. I have a question for anyone here who may have the answer to it. Did the jury get to here the 911 call when Alexander's friends found his body? If so, did they hear the part where the female mentioned Jodi's name immediately?
    Welcome, Bayou Queen!

Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

He won't be testifying at all today. So where does that leave us? With the DV expert?
    He's not done, he's next.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
    Ok, so the defense dropped the motion and Dr. Samuels will not be on the stand. Not sure the reason why exactly yet. #JodiArias

???????
    WAT has been having twitter issues this morning. I think that was a misspeak on their part.
    WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial
    I was in a total fog for 30 mins, now I know what #JodiArias is talking about. I can't remember anything.

So...any ideas?
    Snow White

Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    I'm thinking Alice in Wonderland...based on the nonsense her testimony is going to be about
    I like it. Still long, but "Alice" would work. :)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Yes, you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    I'm gonna go with Ms. Cleo. You know, the one from psychics network that you could call for only $2.99 a second
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    I think we should see what she looks like before we name her. ALV can do for now.
    You're no fun. Party pooper!! ;)

Here is a link to her website: http://www.alycelaviolette.com/
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Hello guys, my first post here. I have a question for anyone here who may have the answer to it. Did the jury get to here the 911 call when Alexander's friends found his body? If so, did they hear the part where the female mentioned Jodi's name immediately?
    Welcome. Yes they did hear the 911 tape.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Is Dr. Samuels on cross today?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyT View Post
    I was convinced when I heard her on the 'sex' tape. Cancun kept coming up and it was obvious that her brain was spinning as she tried to lay paths for her future cover. Remember how she mentioned seeing Shakespeare during the recorded sex tape? Then she used the same cover in her post murder voice mail to Travis. This premeditation began before she moved back in April. Premeditation layers have been built beautifully by Martinez. Link the evidence together the evidence and reasonable doubt would only be found by the dumbest of jurors.
    I think this seems plausible. I have even wondered if the moving back to Yreka was part of the whole plan, because since she had to know she would be a suspect, she thought that living farther away would give her a better shot at an alibi? If she lived 10 minutes away, an alibi would be hard to manufacture. If she lived 1,000 miles away, however....

Nurmi wanted Dave Hall's video but then Martinez subpoenaed him as prosecution witness. He would use Dave Hall to counter anything the defense tried to get out of the video.

It would be hard though, jmo, for the defense to establish a foundation to enter the video as evidence without Dave Hall's testimony as to the where/when/why/how.
    Did you notice the pats of support Dave Hall got from family and friends when he had to leave the courtroom that day.

It was like "Gaun Yersel Dave!"

http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/gaun%20yersel

dimedropper
    costa rica not PR
    I think you are dead on about the knife/gun. Victor Arias was a b/f Stabby claimed to have in Puerto Rico while she was there as an "exchange student" . Not quite sure how she qualified as an "exchange student" since she quit school at 17, before she graduated. he was supposedly another boyfriend that she had a "gut feeling" was cheating on her.

In response to Wilmont's question about Transient Global Amnesia Dr Dick says "apparently many things can cause it'

Apparently? Then he says he read only one article/study before he diagnosed Stabby?

Am I hearing this right?

So...any ideas?
    I like "LAVA"

His testimony should not be allowed. What he is saying is true but that doesn't mean that it relates to Jodi ONE BIT.

This quack is insulting the jury's intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

His testimony should not be allowed. What he is saying is true but that doesn't mean that it relates to Jodi ONE BIT.
    I'm confused already. Samuels just stated Stabby does not suffer from Trans Global Amnesia. Then why talk about it?

Thread Information