Page 185 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

[quote author=spitfire331 link=topic=16212.msg1699085#msg1699085 date=1282286468]
    Since Jodi changed her story, there's no more wondering if she did it or not... for Nobody...all other possibilities are now not options. As for our family, we never had a doubt. For 95% of those who post on here, there was never a doubt that she committed the crime alone. I have followed these posts from day one, and have found that there are seeminingly some great Criminalogists, and Attorneys who interact here...and others with interesting ideas. I understand that the death scene and autopsy photos have been made available to some of you...I don't know how that works but I appreciate that I was told many months ago that they would never be posted on this site, and I am thankful. Some of us family members follow this discussion, and none of us want to see the photos. Thanks again.
    [/quote]

I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. Travis seemed like a great person, he had so many people who adored him and cared about him. There is no doubt in my mind that Travis and your family will get justice and I pray that one day the hurt will lessen for you, as much as it ever possibly could.

Let me say I think most people that get on these sites can handle autopsy/death photos.  I am a forensic science major and I think most people on here do work in the field or would be great at it if they did. It is just a curiousity to see how the scene was laid up and how the blood splatter is for me. Alot you can tell from the scene.
        This story also haunts me, I think it is because I am a chick, who once loved a great man, who wanted to be my friend only, but still sleep together.
    As much as that hurt I could never ever kill him, he was still a great person even if that decision was a little jacked. I think Jodi is so fucked up. I think I would have loved to buy Travis a beer, except Mormons don't drink. (dang)
      I really cannot fathom what makes a person kill another person, especially someone you know and care about. But did she truly care about him to be so vicious.
      Is she really saying self defense, cause seriously with all the diff stories she has told, she is a dumbass. I hope she has a life sentence so she can spend every second of the rest of her life miserable. Just my thoughts.
      I am so glad this site is around.

[quote author=Bonnienoclyde link=topic=16212.msg1702152#msg1702152 date=1282712454]
    Let me say I think most people that get on these sites can handle autopsy/death photos.  I am a forensic science major and I think most people on here do work in the field or would be great at it if they did. It is just a curiousity to see how the scene was laid up and how the blood splatter is for me. Alot you can tell from the scene.
    [/quote]

Yeah, this is exactly why I would like to see the photos.  I'm trying to see in my mind how it went down.  I don't know why I want to know, I just do.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

mydeathspace

[quote author=bryanwasdrunk link=topic=16212.msg1700234#msg1700234 date=1282462781]
    Mike P,
    Do you still think she'll kill herself before sentencing?
    [/quote]

I hope she doesn't for the sake of the Alexander family and his friends.

I'd much rather see a conviction and THEN a suicide in jail. But after she responds to my letters. 

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but reading this whole forum on my phone and on page like 720 out of 930, (it is not an I-phone (suck))
    But yeah, so found this Facebook page called "I believe that Jodi Ann Arias did not kill Travis Alexander"
    Seems like it is just one dude posting but yeah, 51 members.  Sorry, but I can't get how anyone would think she is innocent. The changing of her story so many times seems a little odd for someone who did nothing.
        As someone so wisely quoted Judge Judy earlier "If it does not make sense, it is a lie"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109886309056958

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Bonnienoclyde link=topic=16212.msg1702856#msg1702856 date=1282788501]
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but reading this whole forum on my phone and on page like 720 out of 930, (it is not an I-phone (suck))
    But yeah, so found this Facebook page called "I believe that Jodi Ann Arias did not kill Travis Alexander"
    Seems like it is just one dude posting but yeah, 51 members.  Sorry, but I can't get how anyone would think she is innocent. The changing of her story so many times seems a little odd for someone who did nothing.
        As someone so wisely quoted Judge Judy earlier "If it does not make sense, it is a lie"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109886309056958
    [/quote]

that facebook dude is nuts.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16212.msg1702567#msg1702567 date=1282760836]
    I hope she doesn't for the sake of the Alexander family and his friends.

I'd much rather see a conviction and THEN a suicide in jail. But after she responds to my letters. 
    [/quote]

You've written Jodi? Can you tell us about your letters? How many? What did you say?

[quote author=Bonnienoclyde link=topic=16212.msg1702152#msg1702152 date=1282712454]
        This story also haunts me, I think it is because I am a chick, who once loved a great man, who wanted to be my friend only, but still sleep together.
    As much as that hurt I could never ever kill him, he was still a great person even if that decision was a little jacked. I think Jodi is so fucked up. I think I would have loved to buy Travis a beer, except Mormons don't drink. (dang)
       I really cannot fathom what makes a person kill another person, especially someone you know and care about. But did she truly care about him to be so vicious.
       Is she really saying self defense, cause seriously with all the diff stories she has told, she is a dumbass. I hope she has a life sentence so she can spend every second of the rest of her life miserable. Just my thoughts.
       I am so glad this site is around.
    [/quote]

I think the crime scene would be interesting. But after reading so much about Travis and what a good person he is, I dont think I could see the autopsy photos. I feel bad for the dude. Sounds like he was in the prime of his life and Jodi stole everything from him. Not only him, but everyone that would have met him too. She should fess up to what she did. She's going to be convicted anyway.

[quote author=jgreg link=topic=16212.msg1702992#msg1702992 date=1282803010]
    I think the crime scene would be interesting. But after reading so much about Travis and what a good person he is, I dont think I could see the autopsy photos. I feel bad for the dude. Sounds like he was in the prime of his life and Jodi stole everything from him. Not only him, but everyone that would have met him too. She should fess up to what she did. She's going to be convicted anyway.
    [/quote]

She should have 'fessed up a long time ago and taken a plea deal, but she's probably too narcissistic for that.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm pretty sure that she hasn't been overly impressed with her living conditions in Maricopa County jail, or Tent city or wherever the hell they have her. And it's been what, a couple years in there for her? And what was even on the table as a plea? Even something that would be considered "good" like a manslaughter charge, is still gonna get her a siginificant prison sentence.

I anticipate a big let down on this. Whenever this trial starts, I have a feeling the evidence will be so overwhelming that she'll opt for a plea at the 11th hour. She's just trying to save her ass at this point and biding her time and changing up stories just like Joran Vandersloot did when he killed those girls.  She knows she's guilty, now it's just a matter of wiggling her way out of it or at least into a slightly better outcome. Any sane person would try to do that for themself. It's basic self-preservation.

[quote author=partyguy link=topic=16212.msg1703406#msg1703406 date=1282870751]
    I'm pretty sure that she hasn't been overly impressed with her living conditions in Maricopa County jail, or Tent city or wherever the hell they have her. And it's been what, a couple years in there for her? And what was even on the table as a plea? Even something that would be considered "good" like a manslaughter charge, is still gonna get her a siginificant prison sentence.

I anticipate a big let down on this. Whenever this trial starts, I have a feeling the evidence will be so overwhelming that she'll opt for a plea at the 11th hour. She's just trying to save her ass at this point and biding her time and changing up stories just like Joran Vandersloot did when he killed those girls.  She knows she's guilty, now it's just a matter of wiggling her way out of it or at least into a slightly better outcome. Any sane person would try to do that for themself. It's basic self-preservation.
    [/quote]

Yeah, biding her time is another mistake on her part. I would want to gtfo of Maricopa County jail and into a state facility immediately.

[/quote]

She could have avoided the death penalty had she confessed early.  As it it, she'll probably get the death penalty, I don't see why the state would want to take a plea now.  I'm no lawyer or anything, but the evidence seems pretty overwhelming.

[quote author=zeebee link=topic=16212.msg1703435#msg1703435 date=1282873356]
    She could have avoided the death penalty had she confessed early.  As it it, she'll probably get the death penalty, I don't see why the state would want to take a plea now.  I'm no lawyer or anything, but the evidence seems pretty overwhelming.
    [/quote]

is AZ a death penalty state?

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=16212.msg1703762#msg1703762 date=1282924585]
    is AZ a death penalty state?
    [/quote]

Yeah, the state is going for the death penalty.

[quote author=zeebee link=topic=16212.msg1703892#msg1703892 date=1282936275]
    Yeah, the state is going for the death penalty.
    [/quote]

I was wondering if AZ has the death penalty, too. I know that escaped inmate is looking at the death penalty, but I wasn't sure if that was NM was was seeking it.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=16212.msg1703931#msg1703931 date=1282937716]

I was wondering if AZ has the death penalty, too. I know that escaped inmate is looking at the death penalty, but I wasn't sure if that was NM was was seeking it.
    [/quote]

Yup, AZ has the death penalty, though not very many people in AZ have been put to death.  23 in the last 30 years... something like that.

[/quote]

I feel like she is so egotistical though that she might think she can still get away with this somehow. Little Miss Innocent Face.  Same with Joran, what a douche.

http://imhottopics.blogspot.com/2009/06/jodi-arias-and-travis-alexander.html

I just checked out that Facebook page. The guy running it seems weird and I think maybe he put the group up just because he has crush on Jodi or something. None of the other members have posted but then again the most obivious guilty people still manage to find supporters. Look at Casey Anthony, her family has a group of supporters.

I hate to sound mean but I have gotten turned off by some of the comments made by Travis' friends and family. I do sympathize with their loss but a lot of times they make Travis out to be this perfect guy who could do no wrong. I honestly laughed at the one interview where Travis' brother said Jodi took Travis' virginity. Travis had a choice and he made it.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16212.msg1704020#msg1704020 date=1282943007]
    I just checked out that Facebook page. The guy running it seems weird and I think maybe he put the group up just because he has crush on Jodi or something. None of the other members have posted but then again the most obivious guilty people still manage to find supporters. Look at Casey Anthony, her family has a group of supporters.

I hate to sound mean but I have gotten turned off by some of the comments made by Travis' friends and family. I do sympathize with their loss but a lot of times they make Travis out to be this perfect guy who could do no wrong. I honestly laughed at the one interview where Travis' brother said Jodi took Travis' virginity. Travis had a choice and he made it.[/quote]

i agree with you about that. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

just trying to see if i can post from my phone. and yeah that facebook guy seems a little off.

I just checked the Travis memorial group on FB and so far there has been no posting about the Jodi supporters group.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=16212.msg1704333#msg1704333 date=1282969476]
    i agree with you about that. 
    [/quote]

I did feel bad for laughing at that interview. I have friends and family that I love but I also see their flaws and I see where they make choices whether I agree with those choices or not.  In the 48 Hours interview a few of Travis' friends made some comment about how Jodi couldn't live up to Travis' personality or something. I remember that turning me off a bit from sympathizing with the friends. I do think Jodi fits the sociopath profile. At the same time I can see where she and Travis had a relationship both seemed to have grandiose thoughts so maybe at first Travis thought he clicked well with her or something. Based on the comments and articles Travis seemed to be a good friend but at the same time I got the feeling that he always wanted people to put him on a pedestal. I try to do my best to be there for friends and family but I never expect them to look up to me as a role model or as someone on a higher plane.

Steven Alexander's whole rant on how Jodi took Travis' virginity was laughable when he first said it. Unless Jodi gave Travis a roofie, Travis was responsible for his own actions and made the choice to have sex with Jodi. I do hope Steven and the other siblings and friends accept that Travis was no saint. They should focus on Jodi dealing with the consquences of killing Travis but they shouldn't blame her for tarnishing his "perfect Mormon image". 

not sure if this was already posted. Here's the 911 call with some pics (not bloody)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mbMSgWUFMU&feature=related

[/quote]

I've got to agree with you on this... From my experience, and watching first hand at how the system works... anyone with half a brain can see the mounting evidence against them and feel the need to start looking for a deal, Her almost arrogant way of talking in the 48hr. segment has by now... went out the window and deep seated fear has replaced it.

Thread Information