Page 1844 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 844 1344 1744 1794 1834 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1854 1894 1944 ... LastLast
Results 46,076 to 46,100 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Don't know if that's the knife. Just wondering why it was by itself. Travis had many knives.

This is not including the ones in the dishwasher and the block

Can these knifes really slit a throat? I would think due to the jagged edges of his neck wound, she used a serrate knife. Dr. Drew had someone on his show that brought a knife as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Sorry Bri my post screwed up. Disregard last post...the is the one that was supposed to be there...

Quote[ Another possibility is that she had it taped to her arm, in a knife sheath, under a long sleeved shirt or jacket. (This has the advantage of explaining that random piece of duct tape that was found as well).]

I see JA capable of a lot of things but I don't see her going all tactical assault. It was something very simple, very accessible, something with some general thought, but nothing that took too much effort. That is how she got caught. All of this screams premeditation, but IMO very half assed.
    Wow...good point! She had the knife taped to her. He gets out of shower on his knees, cause how can you really get from a sitting position to a standing position in a tiny shower. She watches him try to stand, she stabs his chest, grabbing knife taped to her. Taped so he cannot see it. She used the gun last. Evidence it too strong w casing in dried blood.

Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    Well its definitely a mattress and its definitely Travis's house...could be that the headboard/footboard isnt showing because of the angle of the pic and I dont remember seeing any other close up pic that would show the mattress, hence it could have the plastic guards on it.....and if its not blood...wonder what it is....I thought it might be blood....maybe JA inadvertently got it there when taking things to launder or changing out of her bloody clothes...something to that effect
    Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Can these knifes really slit a throat? I would think due to the jagged edges of his neck wound, she used a serrate knife. Dr. Drew had someone on his show that brought a knife as an example.
    ME said it was a wound with straight and clean edges. It was not jagged.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    I know I've seen people say that, but there is blood in the middle and there aren't drag marks through it is the defining thing to me.

On this one there is no way that little narrow spot is the width of Travis' whole body.

More blood in the middle

Martinez indicated that he rolled to get away from her. SO, when she said she rolled..it was perhaps Travis rolling. There is truth in parts to what she says when she lies. Part truth to her, makes it complete truth in her sick mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    ME said it was a wound with straight and clean edges. It was not jagged.
    OK...was the knife used, a kitchen knife? I would think she would have bought a heavy duty knife. Like OJ did..

[QUOTING DENN: She had it with her. Possibly in her back pack. I do not believe she ran around looking for one, based on those last two camera pics. Those last two photos pretty much ties her to knife and gun with her in bathroom.]

I totally can see the backpack being a strong possibility. But, if it were in the bathroom or closeby for quick and easy access it seems like it would had some blood on it somewhere even if it were the tiniest speck.

I wonder what type of knife she used. The kitchens knives don't look to me like they would be strong enough to slit someone's throat fast. It had to be very sharp. Otherwise, she would be sawing on his neck forever Past the 62 seconds.

[QUOTING DENN: She had it with her. Possibly in her back pack. I do not believe she ran around looking for one, based on those last two camera pics. Those last two photos pretty much ties her to knife and gun with her in bathroom.]

I totally can see the backpack being a strong possibility. But, if it were in the bathroom or closeby for quick and easy access it seems like it would had some blood on it somewhere even if it were the tiniest speck.
    She put it somewhere away from the attack. Seems like I recall her saying she had a back pack - carrying the cds.

The backpack is where the clothes, KY jelly, floor mats, knife, and gun are at. Her backpack had her murder stuff in it. She probably kept it with her where ever she went.

One day a hiker is going to find it all.

How did Stabby get out of the bathroom without tracking blood everywhere. It was mentioned on that video trying to disprove her testimony of how she got the gun, that she changed her clothes right in front of the bloody entry. If she took a shower, there would still be blood in the area and she would have to walk through it. Maybe she had the backpack with clean clothing there. I totally see a backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The backpack is where the clothes, KY jelly, floor mats, knife, and gun are at. Her backpack had her murder stuff in it. She probably kept it with her where ever she went.

One day a hiker is going to find it all.
    That would be a miracle. Sounds plausible to me. Have it all stuffed in one area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    If you look at the pics of the hallway there doesn't seem to be any blood smears down the center of it. The blood smears are on either side but not in the center. She could have used the towel for both. Then she could used the tshirt and his religious garments to wipe her feet and wrap up the towel and her socks to take it all to the washer so it didn't drip blood down the stairs and into the laundry room. I think she dropped the towel on top of the camera and when she scooped it all up that's how the camera ended up in the washer.

Imagine how freaked she must have been she realized she didn't have the camera or at least the memory card
    Yeah, when she came out of her fog!! She knew she could not go back there, for risk of being seen. So, camera gets her. I imagine she was totally in disbelief that it had images catching her in the act.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I imagine this forum is going to be somewhat like jury deliberations. My preference: Foreman: Who thinks Jodi was battered? No hands. Ok by show of hands who thinks this was premeditated? We all agree. Guilty of 1st degree murder.
    I agree.

Do we know what the lie in the text MSG that TA is talking about?

Not sure is this is to me? JW is the female lawyer not Nurmi the male. I've never seen her take his pen. He usually turns his back to her.
    I saw Stabby write something down for Nurmi when the expert was up testifying. He turned his back to her. lol

I htink times inbetween pics are too inconsistant for a timer

Wasthinking's collage tells much. (page 1261 if the photos don't come up, i am getting a blue circle and blank page)

Below are the seconds between each photo. In the photo at 29:20 where he is staring into the camera, Travis is now SITTING down, evidenced by the creased in his neck, arm on knee and back leaning on wall. IMO, the attack begins by 30:30. I also believe that she wanted him AWAKE and and knowing what is going to happen. I do not think he is going Calvin Klein here, but scared with a weapon on him.

12, 18 ,6, 24, 6, 60, 18, 4, 4, 4, 116, 16, 6, 10, 86, 18, 8, 70, 44, 62, 76 seconds in between photos

23:30 to 24:30 (116 seconds) with his arms up are like she told him, 'put your arms up'. 116 seconds between poses is not a photo shoot. It is her tormenting him.

the one of Travis staring into the camera looks like the same pose as the dark photo right before it; he held that stare for 8 seconds. It is 70 seconds to the leg shot; I think he had been attacked by then. That is a long time to just sit there. 44 seconds until the ceiling shot; 62 seconds to the dragging shot; and 76 seconds until the final shot of the floor board, still dragging.

This is just my opinion of what was going on. IMO she left and came back armed and ready. No argument about a dropped camera or anything else - premediated while trapped in shower murder that she came fully prepared to carry out. Nothing could have changed her mind other than someone interrupting. She knew there was no way to change the Cancun plans, they were just days away. Tickets were already purchased - that was not her goal. Her goal was to kill from the second she left Yreka.

The timeline of the photos proves premeditation, there is no way it could have happened spontaneously that quickly. Her cover up and calling Travis and others furthers the premeditation. The gas cans, rental car, granny's missing gun, hair color, Ryan Burns, calling Flores ~ all icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    They (the forensic folk) studied the casing and came up with that the casing landed in the blood,not rolled into it.There would be signs of a blood smear on the casing if it rolled.There was only blood on one side of the casing.I think the shot came last to silence him and put him out of his misery.
    Shot came last. I have repeated it many times. The gun would be too much of a coincidence (same caliber stolen from her gparent's), therefore, it was a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Wasthinking's collage tells much. (page 1261 if the photos don't come up, i am getting a blue circle and blank page)

Below are the seconds between each photo. In the photo at 29:20 where he is staring into the camera, Travis is now SITTING down, evidenced by the creased in his neck, arm on knee and back leaning on wall. IMO, the attack begins by 30:30. I also believe that she wanted him AWAKE and and knowing what is going to happen. I do not think he is going Calvin Klein here, but scared with a weapon on him.

12, 18 ,6, 24, 6, 60, 18, 4, 4, 4, 116, 16, 6, 10, 86, 18, 8, 70, 44, 62, 76 seconds in between photos

23:30 to 24:30 (116 seconds) with his arms up are like she told him, 'put your arms up'. 116 seconds between poses is not a photo shoot. It is her tormenting him.

the one of Travis staring into the camera looks like the same pose as the dark photo right before it; he held that stare for 8 seconds. It is 70 seconds to the leg shot; I think he had been attacked by then. That is a long time to just sit there. 44 seconds until the ceiling shot; 62 seconds to the dragging shot; and 76 seconds until the final shot of the floor board, still dragging.

This is just my opinion of what was going on. IMO she left and came back armed and ready. No argument about a dropped camera or anything else - premediated while trapped in shower murder that she came fully prepared to carry out. Nothing could have changed her mind other than someone interrupting. She knew there was no way to change the Cancun plans, they were just days away. Tickets were already purchased - that was not her goal. Her goal was to kill from the second she left Yreka.

The timeline of the photos proves premeditation, there is no way it could have happened spontaneously that quickly. Her cover up and calling Travis and others furthers the premeditation. The gas cans, rental car, granny's missing gun, hair color, Ryan Burns, calling Flores ~ all icing on the cake.
    IMO, Travis looks aggravated there. I think he wanted her to get the hell out. When he starts to kneel (she did say he was kneeling in shower), to stand, she stabs him in the chest. Maybe she had the knife taped to her. She could not take photos and have a knife or gun in her hand. So, duct tape..knife was taped to her. Gun last resort.

Anyone familiar with the musical "Chicago"?

These trials- the wholeworld- all show business.
    But kid, you're working with a star, the biggest!

(Singing)
    Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
    Razzle Dazzle 'em
    Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
    And the reaction will be passionate
    Give 'em the old hocus pocus
    Bead and feather 'em
    How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

What if your hinges all are rusting?
    What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?

Razzle dazzle 'em
    And they;ll never catch wise!

Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle

BILLY AND COMPANY
    Razzle dazzle 'em
    Give 'em a show that's so splendiferous

BILLY
    Row after row will crow vociferous

BILLY AND COMPANY
    Give 'em the old flim flam flummox
    Fool and fracture 'em

BILLY
    How can they hear the truth above the roar?

BILLY AND COMPANY
    Throw 'em a fake and a finagle
    They'll never know you're just a bagel,

BILLY
    Razzle dazzle 'em
    And they'll beg you for more!

BILLY AND COMPANY
    Give 'em the old double whammy
    Daze and dizzy 'em
    Back since the days of old Methuselah
    Everyone loves the big bambooz-a-ler

Sounds like Jodi's defense strategy. And the character Velma Kelly killed her sister and husband but blacked out and didn't remember a thing. She didn't know they were dead until she was washing the blood off her hands. Jodi has had three years to come up with an excuse for this murder. Wouldn't surprise me if she borrowed a bit from TV and movies lol.

She went in there with a backpack. The knife and gun and change of clothes were in it. It would be a lot easier to have it all together. Travis would never check it. So, backpack was in the bathroom. How does that sound to anyone?

Originally Posted by ShellJett I imagine this forum is going to be somewhat like jury deliberations. My preference: Foreman: Who thinks Jodi was battered? No hands. Ok by show of hands who thinks this was premeditated? We all agree. Guilty of 1st deg

????

GUILTY -- Murder 1. DP

I don't like calling people out, so I won't mention any names ... But 18 posts in 30 minutes? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    She went in there with a backpack. The knife and gun and change of clothes were in it. It would be a lot easier to have it all together. Travis would never check it. So, backpack was in the bathroom. How does that sound to anyone?
    Sounds like an assumption

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I don't like calling people out, so I won't mention any names ... But 18 posts in 30 minutes? Seriously?
    +1

I don't think they will be able to get out of the crime being premeditated. There are just way too many indisputable cards stacked in the deck. They can claim all the crap that they want about TA being a bad guy. He could have beat the shit out of her every time they saw each other but that will not change the fact, which at this point I think has been proven, she planned and carried out then tried to conceal killing TA.

Her whole battered women PTSD is an insult to anyone who actually has been battered or has had PTSD

My brother committed suicide almost 15 years ago and I can tell u everything about that day down to what I was wearing. I can tell u about the drive to the hospital. Throwing up at the hospital as he lay there dying. For years I would wake up in the night with my clothes soaked with sweat because I was having nightmares. I couldn't talk about it without bursting into tears. I couldn't be around anything that reminded me of the situation and even to this day even hearing the word suicide hits me. And I'll tell u there's no way in hell anyone was driving me past the crime scene the day of the memorial to "check it out".

I wish that I had Jodi's type of PTSD and wasn't haunted with memories. I couldn't live with myself if I were her and I can't believe how composed she is on the stand. I do like the fake crying with no tears every now and then... It's a great touch.

Thread Information