Page 1843 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 843 1343 1743 1793 1833 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1853 1893 1943 ... LastLast
Results 46,051 to 46,075 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    anyone have a link to the document where Jodi's attorney requested the lesser charge of 2nd degree?

Here. Stabby had Nurmi lay out exactly how they would drag TA's name through the mud.

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/wp-co...nocent-com.pdf
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    anyone have a link to the document where Jodi's attorney requested the lesser charge of 2nd degree?
    It's comical really http://wildabouttrial.com/wp-content...ument-2011.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    On the HLN website photos...is that blood on the floor next to the bed and on the bed frame (photos 152 & 153) sorry I dont know how to copy them and post them here
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Can't be, Martinez brought out at trial there was no other blood found through the crime techs testimony. I don't think that is Travis' bed or dresser bottom either.
    TA's mattress doesn't have those plastic guards on it.
    This bed has not footboard, TAs does
    His bedroom furniture is a different stain color
    Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    Well its definitely a mattress and its definitely Travis's house...could be that the headboard/footboard isnt showing because of the angle of the pic and I dont remember seeing any other close up pic that would show the mattress, hence it could have the plastic guards on it.....and if its not blood...wonder what it is....I thought it might be blood....maybe JA inadvertently got it there when taking things to launder or changing out of her bloody clothes...something to that effect
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Look at Huffingtion post pics, it is not his bed. I don't think Martinez or the criminologists lied in court about no other blood. Pic 90 & 91 you can see clearly TAs bed doesn't have have those plastic corners and that his furniture color and quality is very different.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...#slide=1947079
    Looks like there is a mattress cover on the bed so you wouldn't see the plastic corners. I do agree that the last pic the wood does not appear to be the same as his bed frame but it doesn't mean it's not. There are no clear pictures of the side of the bed that I could find but it is not the front. It's possible that the last picture was taken in another part of the house. The carpet looks to be the same throughout. I do not know about the claim that there was no other blood in other parts of the house (we know there was blood on the washer/dryer as that's what clued investigators in to look there). Also, there is a chunk of carpet missing from his bedroom closet (I forget where I saw this, perhaps Tawnidilly's photobucket of the house after) but if there was no other blood in the house, why take that chunk of carpet? Not disputing anyone's claims, just thinking out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Exactly! There were scissors in his knife block were there not?
    Yep! (figured while I was getting the above photos I'd grab that one too)

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Sneakers has a good point, it would not seem off for her to have her purse or backpack there if she made an excuse to bring it in, like "I need my chapstick" (light meter, whatever).

Another possibility is that it was a folding tactical knife. A folding knife could fit in a pants pocket. (Did her pants have pockets?)

Another possibility is that she had it taped to her arm, in a knife sheath, under a long sleeved shirt or jacket. (This has the advantage of explaining that random piece of duct tape that was found as well).

Any of those would work.
    Duct tape was in the laundry room.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Thanks Wonder Dog and Onehundred Cats -

Better picture of the bed with the mattress cover

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    Duct tape was in the laundry room.
    Yes.

It seems to me that it could easily have been scooped up with the towels, bedding, clothing etc that ended up going into the washer during the clean up phase?

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Link to most of opening statement video (from the justice for TA FB).
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qOFzQ...%3DqOFzQHQv7Cw

I just have to say this real quick..WTF are the people on JAII thinking??? It's all a conspiracy and she never did any of it, or just shot him. She is too petite. The mormons have threatened the life of her family. It was definitely her roommates because they didn't follow the smell. The craziest thing is this new video that came out with Jodi acting like a lunatic..she was going through the trash looking for food, because she was hungry. I just have to laugh at all the crazy shit they say over there. I go there for pure idiotic entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    I just have to say this real quick..WTF are the people on JAII thinking??? It's all a conspiracy and she never did any of it, or just shot him. She is too petite. The mormons have threatened the life of her family. It was definitely her roommates because they didn't follow the smell. The craziest thing is this new video that came out with Jodi acting like a lunatic..she was going through the trash looking for food, because she was hungry. I just have to laugh at all the crazy shit they say over there. I go there for pure idiotic entertainment.
    The total moron faction there is far too pervasive. I can't tolerate it. Not because they have a different opinion than mine, but because so many of their ideas and rationalizations are just nonsensical.

(But reading some of the nutty recaps people have posted here is entertaining!) Thanks to those who are willing to brave that lunatic asylum and give us a recap.

Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Yes.

It seems to me that it could easily have been scooped up with the towels, bedding, clothing etc that ended up going into the washer during the clean up phase?
    I guess it's possible. They must not think the duct tape is too important because I don't remember anyone questioning her about it, or anything else being said about it. It's marked with one of those crime scene numbers though so you would think it would have some significance.

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    I guess it's possible. They must not think the duct tape is too important because I don't remember anyone questioning her about it, or anything else being said about it. It's marked with one of those crime scene numbers though so you would think it would have some significance.
    I noticed that. It does seem weird. Perhaps it means they got an answer about it early on from a roommate that explained why it was there? So no need to question Stabby about it?

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post

So many pathetic crazies! It's almost like some of them worship her. One of my favorites was someone wondering if maybe this was a failed suicide by Travis and she just put him out of his misery. CAN'T believe that person was serious!

Does anybody know where the random lonely knife came from in the new evidence photo's?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Does anybody know where the random lonely knife came from in the new evidence photo's?

It looks like its possibly a knife that is from the knife block

quote blah: One of my favorites was someone wondering if maybe this was a failed suicide by Travis and she just put him out of his misery. CAN'T believe that person was serious!

????

WOOAAAHHHH! I am laughing reading that comment.....then again it saddens me that there is someone out there who could even fathom that idea. <rolling eyes>

Note: HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJJpCjbhHc

JA: "This is a really trivial question and it's gonna reveal how shallow I am, but, before they book me can I clean myself up a little bit?"

Det. Flores: "You're gonna be taken the way you are!"

As a group, I hope at this point we can move past a couple of things. We already know: Jodi is a liar and none of her testimony is reliable. Martinez has an will impeach her further as a witness. We already know she is guilty of murder. She has admitted it on the stand, said she did something terrible and should be punished. Her own defense expert witness has called her the perpetrator of a horrible violent crime. While it's fun to talk about that stuff, there is not a lot of relevance to the verdict and punishment at this point. From their questions, the jury was not impressed by her story.

We need to move on and focus on the elments of premeditation, and if they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in the court. The gas cans have some importance here, but I don't see them as central to convincing the jury. What solid evidence (beyond circumstantial) have you seen of premeditation that has been presented so far? Is it enough for you to convict with a death penalty sentence?

I will start. This text message jumps out at me, sent from Travis to Jodi and mentioned earlier in the thread. It speaks to the motive behind the murder:

"you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fucking lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with
    the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the Hughes' Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done.

So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."
    Travis hits Jodi with the truth, and many threats. Threats of exposing her and exposing her lies. To a narcissist like Jodi, obsessed with her image, this must have been a worst case scenario. Worlds are colliding, all of her scams will be made known. Instead of facing that, or not caring (was it really a big deal?), she formed a plan to kill him. As a side point, I can't understand why Travis wouldn't just cut off all contact with her (the car?) if he saw so many red flags and feared for his own safety.

[QUOTING BRILLIG: I see JA capable of a lot of things but I don't see her going all tactical assault. It was something very simple, very accessible, something with some general thought, but nothing that took too much effort. That is how she got caught. All of this screams premeditation, but IMO very half assed.

Sorry Bri my post screwed up. Disregard last post...the is the one that was supposed to be there...

Quote[ Another possibility is that she had it taped to her arm, in a knife sheath, under a long sleeved shirt or jacket. (This has the advantage of explaining that random piece of duct tape that was found as well).]

I see JA capable of a lot of things but I don't see her going all tactical assault. It was something very simple, very accessible, something with some general thought, but nothing that took too much effort. That is how she got caught. All of this screams premeditation, but IMO very half assed.

[ Quote: blah: One of my favorites was someone wondering if maybe this was a failed suicide by Travis and she just put him out of his misery. CAN'T believe that person was serious!???]

I would love to get my hands on whatever pharmaceuticals they are passing out in the dayroom of the mental ward where the JAII site originates.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

If they thought this was the knife, they should have dismantled the handle looking for blood. I saw a cold case once, where that was done years later. They caught the guy by dismantling th knife to see if blood seepage was in it. And, it was..

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    It looks like its possibly a knife that is from the knife block

The knife has to be at least 5 inches to penetrate the Vena Cava. That is what a doctor said on TV. Not sure that knife missing from the slot is 5 inches.

I work in ophthalmology.... No such thing as 35/100. Everything is 20/x. It could be 20/100 but no such thing as the 35. If she's nearsighted (myopic)they would be like a -1.00 (eg) and if they're readers (presbyopic) they'd be like a +1.00. If you're farsighted it's a + prescription (hyperopic)as well however its different then needing readers as u age. For instance when a child needs glasses to read... They'd be a + prescription though they aren't wearing them because of aging so they would be hyperopic.
    Sorry... Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    If they thought this was the knife, they should have dismantled the handle looking for blood. I saw a cold case once, where that was done years later. They caught the guy by dismantling th knife to see if blood seepage was in it. And, it was..

Don't know if that's the knife. Just wondering why it was by itself. Travis had many knives.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My question is where was the knife at in order for JA to get to it so quickly after taking that last pic of TA alive?
    She had it with her. Possibly in her back pack. I do not believe she ran around looking for one, based on those last two camera pics. Those last two photos pretty much ties her to knife and gun with her in bathroom.

Thread Information