Page 1799 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 799 1299 1699 1749 1789 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1809 1849 1899 ... LastLast
Results 44,951 to 44,975 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I wonder if Travis felt "stress" when Jodi was stabbing him, slicing his throat, nearly decapitating him, and shooting him in the face. Bet that was a bit "stressful" for him.

Oh but wait, this is all about JODI. My bad. I forgot. Poor thing felt "stress" after she did it. Had trouble sleeping in a noisy jail. Didn't want to talk to her family about the awful thing she did. I just can't imagine how awful this must be for her. Who cares about Travis.

Last edited by Justice11; 03-14-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Jodi is over there taking huge deep breaths and closing her eyes. What is going on there? Either she is about to fall asleep or is planning an "episode" of some sort?
    Probably reliving some of the debasing sexual things Travis did to her.

Oh man, I can't wait till Martinez gets to question this guy. He is toast next week. I feel confident enough in having listened to his spiel, that I could get up there and put him through the ringer on the stand, much less a seasoned prosecutor like Juan Martinez.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    This is laughable...?
    Too right. It's very transparent. It would take one question to blow up all of his testimony.

"So Doctor, are you saying that if Jodi had never brutally murdered Travis in a planned attack, she would not be suffering any of these symptoms? I have nothing further... you fucking whore"

Why have an expert on if he just reads right out of the expert book?

Late afternoon
    (Wilmont asks for an approach right off the bat)
    (Nurmi then asks for another approach as soon as the jury is seated)
    Judge then tells the people in the gallery to shut off their phones.
    Jr. is back up (Jr is Dr. Richard Samuels-he looks like a Gus Jr.)

DSM 4 Book- EX 528- that big old book of mental health stuff. Now this expert is reading right out of the book for the court. ( I guess when Jodi killed Travis it fried her brain. It's all Travis' fault)
    PTSD with Jodi- EX 525- Jr's report- Now he's listing all the events that lead to PTSD.
    Jr. thinks Jodi was in denial. She's passive. Her old diaries show she never had a violent word. Jodi could not "deal" with the fact that she killed Travis. I guess Jodi was dreaming of Travis at night, and she couldn't sleep. (REALLY?)
    This dude just states right out-Jodi does NOT have any memories of the killing. Jodi couldn't love. I guess the noise in jail annoys her and she can't sleep. He says Jodi was suicidal.

Now he's talking about his articles. (I'm fixing to stab a pen in my head) I guess Jodi rates up there with cops and soldiers. He's showing an article-but says it has nothing to do with Jodi (WTF??????????)

Jr says Jodi is the one that killed Travis in a violent way. Doesn't mean she can't have PTSD. (Now he's talking about somebody that killed somebody in a hunting accident-he had to quit his job and get disability)

JR is now reading from the book on PTSD again. (One thing I don't hear "when you kill somebody" from that book.) We are suppose to feel sorry for Jodi because of the turmoil she felt after killing Travis.

(Wilmont asks for an approach)

Jury is released.
    Monday 10am

Court is finished!
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-14-2013 at 03:03 PM.

I wonder if Travis felt "stress" when Jodi was stabbing him, slicing his throat, nearly decapitating him, and being shooting him in the face. Bet that was a bit "stressful" for him.

Oh but wait, this is all about JODI. My bad. I forgot. Poor thing felt "stress" after she did it. Had trouble sleeping in a noisy jail. Didn't want to talk to her family about the awful thing she did. I just can't imagine how awful this must be for her. Who cares about Travis.

I know, reminds me of how in court she said that his bathroom was "bigger than the cell she is living in"

alyoop said: I will never be able to get past the fact she kept going back for sex, I don't care what kind of expert testifies to this point, it just defies common sense when there is no children, no marital property, and thousands of miles in betwe

(((((aly))))) reaching out to give you a hug. <3. We all know someone (if not personal experience) who has been in this situation. In Jodi's own words she is single. She didn't have that "he's the father of my children" or "I have no place to go" situation going on.

Congrats to you for pulling up your bootstraps and gaining strength.

I don't think his explanation of how memory returns after one of these stress induced amnesia events matches with the way Hoedi describes waking up while driving.

OK, hold up....... Is there an MRI or Cat Scan that shows her brain looks like a hippo, or sea horse or whatever??? Or is this dude basing it off of what he sees?? I'd want more proof if I were a juror....

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    OK, hold up....... Is there an MRI or Cat Scan that shows her brain looks like a hippo, or sea horse or whatever??? Or is this dude basing it off of what he sees?? I'd want more proof if I were a juror....

Anyone see Jodi smiling with Nurmi? Looks like THEY thought it was a good day. They are VERY happy with everything their expert witness had to say. (This was RIGHT after the jury left.)

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Hey, doc....can you prove a memory did not return (if it actually disappeared at all)? No...didn't think so.

Anyone see Jodi smiling with Nurmi? Looks like THEY thought it was a good day. They are VERY happy with everything their expert witness had to say. (This was RIGHT after the jury left.)

A have that same shot screensnipped. LOL

That's a PTSD face, don't cha know??

Spotted that! Bet they thought the seal was up!!!

Is there port tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A have that same shot screensnipped. LOL

That's a PTSD face, don't cha know??
    That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Is there port tomorrow?
    no never on friday, no till monday

I hope that Martinez will play the clip where Det. Flores asked Jodi if she wanted to see the crime scene photos and she said yes. She was so traumatized and wanted to repress that, that she wanted to look at her handiwork, eh?

A normal person who committed a killing, be it accidental or otherwise, would not want to see such a thing. A normal person would be traumatized; not being able to sleep or eat and completely consumed with guilt. Jodi was none of those things.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Is there port tomorrow?
    I plan on having some port tonight. I need it after listening Jodi's so called stress disorder.
    ;)

Oh, court, I think there is a hearing about this witness. About him being allowed to discuss premeditation vs. crime of passion.

I could be wrong, but I know there is a hearing and he mentioned giving her the book back tomorrow. So??
    Last edited by Justice11; 03-14-2013 at 03:15 PM.

What is she holding? Tootsie pop perhaps?

I could have sworn I saw her mouth the words "bam". Wish I could rewind this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    I hope that Martinez will play the clip where Det. Flores asked Jodi if she wanted to see the crime scene photos and she said yes. She was so traumatized and wanted to repress that, that she wanted to look at her handiwork, eh?

A normal person who committed a killing, be it accidental or otherwise, would not want to see such a thing. A normal person would be traumatized; not being able to sleep or eat and completely consumed with guilt. Jodi was none of those things.
    Don't forget after she was arrested she was being questioned by Flores and SHE brought them up AGAIN...asking if she could see them. She was VERY interested in looking at her handiwork. Probably not a classic sign up true PTSD. But hey, I'm not a paid expert.

I have a question. During the testimony she said she lied to 'everybody.'
    Wouldn't that mean she lied to this doctor person before the trial if she has seen him since 2009 for only 13 times? Wouldn't he fall into that 'everybody' category?

Is there port tomorrow?
    I thought this said, is there pot tomorrow?? I was about to say, sign me up!!! Ok ok I kid......

Thread Information