Page 1798 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 798 1298 1698 1748 1788 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1808 1848 1898 ... LastLast
Results 44,926 to 44,950 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I'm ready for Juan to question him now. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    All along, I've felt that Jodi did her research on the symptoms and signs of someone with PTSD and abused women. Her answers and behavior are far too "textbook" - it is unnatural. It is extremely RARE that someone meets all diagnosis criteria and I think that shows how suspect her behavior is. She has studied it and is ACTING accordingly!
    Oh, absolutely. With the help of her defense attorneys. This is their entire defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i just believe in the justice system oh btw have you reported donavan missing yet??? we have been worried
    I am admittedly skeptical of our justice system. There are wayyyy too many sketchy attorneys, clients, and jurors out there. (Not to mention sketchy judges, and "exert" witnesses.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    Wonder what he thinks about comporting a story to fit the forensics.
    Well, he is working HIS story to fit with the defense, so I am sure he would agree with Jodi doing that. He is in fact HELPING her do this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Maybe that IS Donovan?

But yeah, no one's taking a beating with this testimony. It's opinion-based from a hired defense hand, whereas Jodi's finger/palm prints at the scene, the murder photos, the timeline of less than 2 minutes are FACTUAL EVIDENCE.
    I agree with you 100%.

I am personally aggravated, obviously, but I am not worried. Juan will cross and set a few things straight. Also, his rebuttal will set the rest straight.

P.S...I NEVER feed the trolls. I'd rather they starve and have to leave and find better feeding grounds.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    I'm ready for Juan to question him now. Come on.
    Yeah, only 45 minutes left. Looks like we'll have to wait until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    This guy. He is finding additional criteria while he is on the stand testifying? And he is writing it in his book??? Oh come on? Is this really happening? Am I suddenly in crazy land?
    Like attracts like, right? At least, that's what I read in The Secret. It's kind of like a religion for me.

WTF? Now he's citing a person who killed someone in a hunting accident and how they were traumatized. Of course they were traumatized, it was an accident. What Jodi did, was no accident.

I really hope Martinez nails this guy to the wall. It's beyond disgusting to talk about people who were victims or who were involved in accidents, and compare them to what Jodi willfully did.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

I don't get it. So she got PTSD after slicing up Travis. Who cares? Get a doc up there to explain why, going by her story, after shooting him and he was no threat she chose to stab him and slit his throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    It could be worse, by listening to Nurmi cross the Doc
    This is so true. I am not a fan of Willmott by any means. She annoys me to no end when she sits at the defense table and makes faces and acts like a middle schooler. HOWEVER, she is asking questions WAY better than Nurmi does.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    This guy. He is finding additional criteria while he is on the stand testifying? And he is writing it in his book??? Oh come on? Is this really happening? Am I suddenly in crazy land?
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Like attracts like, right? At least, that's what I read in The Secret. It's kind of like a religion for me.

OMG, dying here.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Oh, absolutely. With the help of her defense attorneys. This is their entire defense.

I am admittedly skeptical of our justice system. There are wayyyy too many sketchy attorneys, clients, and jurors out there. (Not to mention sketchy judges, and "exert" witnesses.)

Well, he is working HIS story to fit with the defense, so I am sure he would agree with Jodi doing that. He is in fact HELPING her do this.

I agree with you 100%.

I am personally aggravated, obviously, but I am not worried. Juan will cross and set a few things straight. Also, his rebuttal will set the rest straight.

P.S...I NEVER feed the trolls. I'd rather they starve and have to leave and find better feeding grounds.
    Same here. I have no concerns that Martinez will be able to tear this all down, and then disprove it with his own rebuttal witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    I don't get it. So she got PTSD after slicing up Travis. Who cares? Get a doc up there to explain why, going by her story, after shooting him and he was no threat she chose to stab him and slit his throat.
    I think they will have another witness or two to explain away that. They will go into the domestic violence claims.
    (I have no doubt that those "experts" will annoy me even more than this one does.)

All of this testimony is in regards to Jodi's memory problems and fogs.

"Flashbacks" and "No chance of recovering memories"! IT CANNOT BE BOTH!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Okay, I can't remember exactly what he said, but something about not wanting to relive or even talk about the event. Ummm, Jodi actually threw herself into the middle of the investigation. She called the police and tried to get involved. Hell, she had someone drive her past the scene of the crime not long after (was it Travis' memorial or something?) Yeah, she was REAL traumatized by the murder, that she wanted to view crime scene photos and call the detectives and drive by Travis' house.
    Bitch stalked him even after she killed him!

I'm back reading...so bored by this testimony I can't be bothered to pay attention. Plus, HLN keeps pausing so I have no idea where we are real time and I can't be bothered with that either. Blah, blah, blah.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Jodi is over there taking huge deep breaths and closing her eyes. What is going on there? Either she is about to fall asleep or is planning an "episode" of some sort?

there re so many levels of ptsd, and so far he isn't qualifying which one she is = plus he said she had no emotions, which isn't true, she was very animated and emotional - just not showing appropriate emotion - plus she said she made up the ninja story, she said she did cuz she didn't want to be caught - i am sure she might have some form of ptsd, first murder and all, and getting caught so quick but not to the levels and the side effects he is trying to imply

Someone tell Show Me the Money Samuels that Stabby testified she didn't confess/tell anyone/tell the truth because she said she ashamed. Not because she couldn't remember killing TA.

Jodi is over there taking huge deep breaths and closing her eyes. What is going on there. Either she is about to fall asleep or is planning an "episode" of some sort?
    No worries....she will forget all about it, later!!

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    He is doing this for over 30 friggin' years & he has to Read this & not go from memory?
    Maybe Doc has got the same foggy woggy as the killer?

I can't wait until they play the sextape that Jodi made with this doctor expert guy.

I bet all the Jury members have been twiddling their thumbs all day today. Yup.

Jodi is over there taking huge deep breaths and closing her eyes. What is going on there? Either she is about to fall asleep or is planning an "episode" of some sort?
    Let's hope for episode of some sort. Get a chance to see that stun belt in action!

There are forums on the internet for veterans to claim PTSD disability. They get all sorts of advice on how to answer the questions on the C&P exam. No doubt Stabby McLiar did her homework.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Poor Jodi. She murdered Travis so now she has trauma that she can't remember. We should all feel sorry for her. Thats what I'm getting from this testimony.
    Well if she got PTSD from killing Travis, I think she should file am civil suit against his estate for emotional pain and suffering. It was kind of mean of Travis to let Jodi just kill him like that.

She is reveling in the sympathy she is getting from Fat Searcy.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

This is laughable. The turmoil and isolation that Jodi suffered after she butchered Travis? You mean when she drove to Utah and tried to sex-up Ryan Burns? Or when she went back to CA and went on with her life? Or maybe it was when Jodi called the police multiple times, drove past the scene of the crime, attended the memorial service and otherwise socialized with Travis' friends?

This guy is trying to claim that Jodi was so traumatized that she suppressed memories. But then he also claims that she purposely disassociated herself with what was going on. Well, if she allegedly didn't remember what she did, what was there to feel turmoil and isolation over? Who was there to tell if she supposedly couldn't remember?

OMG I want to punch this guy in the face...

Thread Information