Page 1754 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 754 1254 1654 1704 1744 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1764 1804 1854 ... LastLast
Results 43,826 to 43,850 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

If I were on this jury, I. would. be. pissed. The amount of time wasted is ridiculous. Like, my work will still pay me even if I'm on jury duty, but I'd still be pissed.

Do these people have jobs? How do they feed their families???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we come back to a mother trucking sidebar.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Im gonna say this cause I can..fuck you! Bat!

LOLOL! I got this message from Batman in my reps! This, coming from the self-proclaimed "totally functional human being who happens to have a diagnosis of Sociopath, yet is a psychologist" armchair doctor. I call BULLSHIT, bat. You do know what the term sociopath, means? Right?
    Did you miss Mike's warning this morning???????? just saying

If you don't think sociopaths and psychopaths don't walk freely among us, you would be very wrong. I can't imagine why you would think they don't have jobs like very one else.

You were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimiknits View Post
    back in posts 43922 and 43938. Here's the first one:

hmmm, i'm starting to think that what JA and her DT are going to suggest now is that those pictures of JA dragging TA aren't the end of the attack. seems like the story is evolving now to try to allow for additional time. they may say that the attack continued after the dragging photos. i think it will be difficult to get the jury to buy into that, since the defense has never argued prior to today that the prosecutions assertion that the killing started at or just after the accidental ceiling photo and ended at the dragging photos, but i'm starting to get the feeling that JA's story is evolving yet again........

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I think JM finally talked her through the fact that she was holding the gun and there was a trigger, so she had to have SHOT him. the gun didn't just "go off"
    oh right, the metal thing. bullet lmfao! Juan

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Ian posed the question...nature vs. nurture. It's the fact that some of us were not raised in an environment to really give a rats ass about others....that is a very blunt and brutal way to say it.
    Some of us were raised in horrible environments by a sociopath and we still managed to turn out to be a human being who gives a rats ass about others. There is ALWAYS a choice.

Afternoon forecast ---

Overcast with a 100% chance of more fog.

Back... to an immediate sidebar, as usual

Difference between you and me babe...I could a posted all of that on here out loud...just says I have more class than you!
    Nope. Difference between you and class is that class would not have messaged someone with those words. Babe. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    O-o i bet some one is about to be banned on the JAII site

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I just realized that there?s an issue with the timing of TA?s ?F^%& Kill You Bitch?. IIRC, he said that immediately after being shot. He was shot in the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex of the brain. This would have interfered with his ability to put words together (these 2 areas of the brain process info from the language center like a puzzle solver).
    Yep. Interfere with decision making ... executive functions. Plus, it would have hurt like fu*k. He would have been screaming with a monster headache. JMHO.

Oh and the camera in the washer, consider that the camera was full of blood...and she touched it. Why wouldn't she toss it into the washer? Kills two birds with one stone to get rid of bloody evidence and the pictures. ( pictures according to her thinking, if she thought it was like a phone that was immersed).

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post

If you don't think sociopaths and psychopaths don't walk freely among us, you would be very wrong. I can't imagine why you would think they don't have jobs like very one else.
    I was just going to rep you on this..thanks sweets!

Quote Originally Posted by kimiknits View Post
    back in posts 43922 and 43938. Here's the first one:

hmmm, i'm starting to think that what JA and her DT are going to suggest now is that those pictures of JA dragging TA aren't the end of the attack. seems like the story is evolving now to try to allow for additional time. they may say that the attack continued after the dragging photos. i think it will be difficult to get the jury to buy into that, since the defense has never argued prior to today that the prosecutions assertion that the killing started at or just after the accidental ceiling photo and ended at the dragging photos, but i'm starting to get the feeling that JA's story is evolving yet again........
    That would put a rope around her neck.

Travis incapacitated & she continues her attacks???

Well don't follow me, I'm going to hell in a hand basket.

I saw the Judge's face this morning all sun burned and thought, shit, she's gonna die of skin cancer before this 10 yrs fiasco can finish
    Me too!! I already have a bench reserved right by the fire. Come join me if you like.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

The Judge and Defense team are giggling up there, and Juan isn't.

Nope. Difference between you and class is that class would not have messaged someone with those words. Babe. ;)
    Like I said rather than clog the thread pm me if you wanna fight.

I sure did. And I never said anything that you say in this message.....of course they walk among us. But if you think Bat is a psychopath and a sociopath, and is also licensed to be a psychologist.....I have got a piece of vacation property to sell you.....

Berm Justice Love your blog and your diary and your posts....

I better quit before I turn all stalker on ya...

Thank you for making me laugh and keepin me up to date... cuz I have a life. as if

Im gonna say this cause I can..fuck you! Bat!

LOLOL! I got this message from Batman in my reps! This, coming from the self-proclaimed "totally functional human being who happens to have a diagnosis of Sociopath, yet is a psychologist" armchair doctor. I call BULLSHIT, bat. You do know what the term sociopath, means? Right?
    Difference between you and me babe...I could a posted all of that on here out loud...just says I have more class than you!
    So, you are a PSYCHOPATH, too??!! I can see the droves of people lining up to be "treated" by you! Oh my gosh. A psychopathic, sociopathic psychologist.
    This is not the place for this nonsense. Please take it to pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio rising View Post
    Hey Crazy Lady, it is more like this: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...nd-bryan-carr/
    I said I was daydreaming! I can hope, right?
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I knew you had something to do with it! He was quoting your 2/24 collage with the times. Based on HER own sequence, 62 seconds! IMO the attack began before that which is what caused the camera to take the leg shot. How can anyone believe she did what she says in 62 seconds! The timestamps speak louder than words.

Good job finding Bryan's post. Trying to find stuff on here is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    tx

guilty in was my collage after all I guess, probably, maybe, I think, not sure, it was a fog

I sure did. And I never said anything that you say in this message.....of course they walk among us. But if you think Bat is a psychopath and a sociopath, and is also licensed to be a psychologist.....I have got a piece of vacation property to sell you.....

Would rep you but cant..

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    The Judge and Defense team are giggling up there, and Juan isn't.
    Maybe they are reading Jodi's Diary on Berm's blog... nvm, Juan would be laughin then right?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    That would put a rope around her neck.

Travis incapacitated & she continues her attacks???
    I agree, if JM can establish that he had to have been incapacitated. I believe 100% that it was after all the wounds had been inflicted, other than the gunshot which I believe came last, I'm just thinking that the defense needs to do something to open up the timeline because the 62 seconds JM is pounding makes JA's version untenable. I don't think JA will admit to knowing anything, I'm just thinking Nurmi might plant that "reasonable doubt" that there was some additional altercation that occurred after that.

Omg they're still having sound issues!! Ugh.

More dumpster diving in the JAII site. Pee-yew! I have LOTS of contenders for the "Biggest Dumb-Ass" of the day award!

Brenda says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:23 pm
    She gets him so flustered and heated. She totally has is # and knows how to push his buttons. I think it's part of the defense strategy sometimes.

Dumb because she thinks Jodi playing games on the stand is a GOOD thing. Brenda is in this contest to win it though. She has lots more dumb-ass things to say.

Janeen Russo says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:13 pm
    I also think JM is putting on a show for the munster sisters..and of course the cameras.

Dumb because she thinks Martinez is putting on a "show" for Travis' sister. Right....he's not doing his job or anything. Just trying impress people. Oh, and it's REAL classy to call the victim's family names. What a b*tch!

Oliviero says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    LOL
    Whats the difference Prostitution Prosecutor

Dumb for thinking that is a clever nickname for Martinez. Weak. Fartinez is so much more clever.

LC says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:15 pm
    Oh Brenda I hope this is what this is all about!!!! Aaahh I would love Nurmi!! The jury will see how Martinez is playing dirty, lying and trying to send Jodi to death without proof of premeditated. And at the end of the trial he'll get disbarred for lying!!

LC is one of my favorite dumb-ass members there. She keeps me laughing with the ridiculous things that come out of her mouth. She thinks Martinez is the liar in this case??? Really???

Renee' (HRS) says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:49 pm
    I find it curious that the Travis support page has Team Travis as their timeline photo which includes the judge?. isnt she suppose to be neutral??

Dorothy says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:57 pm
    Hmmm interesting?She is SUPPOSED to be neutral BUT I get the impression that her palms have been greased. It becomes more obvious (IMO) as the trial progresses.

MB - Team Jodi says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    I wonder if they have her permission to post her picture like that. I imagine she could lose her job over that.

Renee', Dorothy, and MB are all major dumb-asses for everything they have posted about the judge here. They are all up in arms and ready to accuse the judge of being "on the take" because a website used the judges photo. LMBO!

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:45 pm
    Jodi looks excellent today!

LC says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    She does look good!

lisa and LC (again) are dumb for thinking Jodi being a snarky b*tch is attractive. NOTHING about Jodi looks good today.

DirtyPickles says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:44 pm
    There is something big happening behind the scenes. Think about it. They start 45 minutes late. Now they have to go chambers. Not to mention Martinez is acting crazy. There is something brewing and it is for Jodi.

annieEP says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    Maybe if she would take longer to answer he will just go on and ramble out another question.

Is annieEP insane as well as dumb???? She wants Jodi to take LONGER to answer the questions????

TB says:
    March 13, 2013 at 1:52 pm
    She's there to do body voodoo on the jury. How much do you want to bet on Dr. Fool's show tonight she says the jury thinks she is guilty as sin and want to personally put the needle in her arm.

TB thinks someone is doing "body voodoo" on the jury?? What does that even mean??? DUMB!

Natalie says:
    March 13, 2013 at 1:55 pm
    Oh here we go ? just like Casey's trial. The HLN reporter is interviewing the people going into the courtroom. Of course they are speaking with a woman who is saying Jodi is a liar and she's there to see Martinez. She looks like Martinez ? could be a sister.

Natalie is a dumb-ass for thinking Martinez' sister is being interviewed by HLN. Where do these people come up with this stuff?

LC says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:30 pm
    Lmoa omg that made me laugh out loud! !!! I can see it!!! And Nurmi n Wilmott sitting a few tables behind laughing at him?

LC (again!) is dumb for thinking that Nurmi and Willmott laughing and carrying on in open court is a good thing.

Brenda says:
    March 13, 2013 at 1:59 pm
    Someone please look! !!!!

Getting back to that pic FB that claimed jodi was in reflection of Travis's eye. There is a black and white one up now and I SWARE there is a mans face clear as day in his eye ball!!!!! Maybe the person who posted it used a screen shot of their screen to record pic after converting to b/w and that where the extra image is from or was a man in the bathroom?

Brenda says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:13 pm
    Look at the black and white image near the text to the left of pic. Looks like a close up of a mans face. Guy looks like he has a black eye close to his nose eye socket area. It's freaking me out!

MB - Team Jodi says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:17 pm
    Like a guy with a beard?
    That is weird!!
    I definitely don't see Jodi, though.

Brenda says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm
    Could be a beard but I see a nose eye and a clef in his chin. Narrow face and nose.

LC says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:35 pm
    OMG THAT IS FREAKING SCARY!! I got goosebumps all over!!!! OH MY GOD! !! The look in that man's eyes!!!!

Was this picture browned up for this purpose? ??? I wonder if someone photoshop this???

LC says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:38 pm
    That's Joseph Smith or Brigham Young!!!

LC says:
    March 13, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    I dont see the outline of a body. I see a mans FACE. Eyes and MOUTH. The black n white picture is clearer.

Seriously???? ALL of this. LC and Brenda are seeing some crazy things in the photo with Travis' pupil blown up. A man with a "clef in his chin", a man with a "black eye", "Joseph Smith or Brigham Young?" Folks we may have a tie winner for the BIGGEST DUMB-ASS of the day award!!!

trinity matrix1111 says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    Jodi seems peppy and on today, she's up to the challenge...

trinity matrix1111 is a DUMB-ASS for confusing "peppy" with "b*tchy."

ETA: The winner for today is Brenda. Sorry LC...it's only because I have full faith in you that you will triumph another day. The winner gets a 20 gallon drum of personal lubricant! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Justice11; 03-13-2013 at 09:08 PM.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Like I said rather than clog the thread pm me if you wanna fight.
    See....!!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Back... to an immediate sidebar, as usual
    Nurmi grabbed a picture take back up hummmmmmm

Thread Information