Page 175 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

[quote author=MostPplSuck link=topic=16212.msg1653875#msg1653875 date=1277233489]
    Forgot to add I feel for Travis' family and friends. This has been drawn out too long and I'm sure they are ready to get justice for Travis and get this part of their life put away. I wonder how up to date they are kept on what's happening with the process and if they are worried she may get off? I would think the evidence against Jodi will be overwhelming and no way she will get out of this but then I thought the same thing about OJ and Robert Blake.

No way in hell I'm gonna go through this massive thread, but has anything been said about Jodi's family or their opinions on Jodi?
    [/quote]

I would think there would be constant low level tension while waiting for her to go to trial with occasional episodes of very high tension when her defense team is trying to get evidence thrown out and such. Probably no real relief until the trial is over and she has been convicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

wtf?  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=109886309056958

[quote author=debk589 link=topic=16212.msg1653929#msg1653929 date=1277236999]
    wtf?  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=109886309056958
    [/quote]

That is just sad.

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

[quote author=debk589 link=topic=16212.msg1653929#msg1653929 date=1277236999]
    wtf?  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...09886309056958
    [/quote]

he just wants to fuck her.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=16212.msg1653977#msg1653977 date=1277241525]
    he just wants to fuck her.
    [/quote]

[quote author=jdm1105 link=topic=16212.msg1653949#msg1653949 date=1277239877]
    That is just sad.
    [/quote]

what?? How is that even possible.
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

If only she could get her jury from among the 53 people who belong to that site.  :lol:

[quote author=debk589 link=topic=16212.msg1653929#msg1653929 date=1277236999]wtf?  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=109886309056958[/quote]

He's an obsessed Norwegian boy.

[quote author=Stupid Facebook Page]Ståle Stokke-Nicolaisen: And what about the cutting of Mr. Alexanders throat? from ear to ear? How in Gods name would a tiny little woman manage to do that? Wouldnt a strong and tall man such as Alexander manage to resist such an attack? And, why shoot AND stab someone? This is just TOO amazing. It could not have been done by Miss Arias.[/quote]

Well Stale...Shoot to disable, stab to finish up.  It's clear you've never done this before.

But this is my favorite comment:  :roll:

[quote author=Stupid Facebook Page]Heidi Isabelle Holthe Moan: :))) I am glad to see that. I sent some invites and a status messsage on Focus on Women about that:))) [/quote]

Because clearly this is a "woman's issue" - a psycho, murderous woman's issue.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Hi everyone. I've been watching this blog for awhile and found a facebook page saying Jodi has changed her story AGAIN! If you go to Travis' facebook memorial page
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33785181856&v=wall  and then click on the wall posting for a group discussing her new story.... she admits she did it, but out of self defense! Sounds like the defense is contacting all of Travis' friends. So sad. Hope the jurors get to watch her 48 hours episode!

Wouldn't that be in the news? Or is Jodi not important enough to be in the news?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16212.msg1657893#msg1657893 date=1277777062]
    Wouldn't that be in the news? Or is Jodi not important enough to be in the news?
    [/quote]

This case hasn't been in the news in a long time, since 48 hours I believe. I doubt the trial will even make the news here in Phoenix. Maybe when she is found guilty and gets the death penalty  :2smiley:

[quote author=jgreg link=topic=16212.msg1657927#msg1657927 date=1277779962]
    This case hasn't been in the news in a long time, since 48 hours I believe. I doubt the trial will even make the news here in Phoenix. Maybe when she is found guilty and gets the death penalty  :2smiley:
    [/quote]

Thanks. Since I know so much about the case from here I think everyone should.  :lol:

So wait, she's claiming self defense?!?!  Hmmm...that might explain the letters the defense is trying to get admitted.  The plot thickens...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Even with her self defense theory, there is an overwheming amount of people saying Travis was such a great guy and then there are people saying Jodi is whacked. I highly doubt a jury would buy her story. We all know its not true or she would have said it from the begining. And the only sign of injury she had were those cuts she was asked about on her date the next day...from the knife, and he is dead with tons of stab wounds, shot, and slit throat?? Self-defense?? :lol:

Its sad Travis' family has to wait 3 years for a trial and now they are going to attack his character.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16212.msg1657932#msg1657932 date=1277780334]
    Thanks. Since I know so much about the case from here I think everyone should.  :lol:
    [/quote]

I agree... its a very interesting case! Hopefully 48hours does an updated show when its over.

[quote author=jgreg link=topic=16212.msg1658356#msg1658356 date=1277843659]Even with her self defense theory, there is an overwheming amount of people saying Travis was such a great guy and then there are people saying Jodi is whacked. I highly doubt a jury would buy her story. We all know its not true or she would have said it from the begining. And the only sign of injury she had were those cuts she was asked about on her date the next day...from the knife, and he is dead with tons of stab wounds, shot, and slit throat?? Self-defense?? :lol:

Its sad Travis' family has to wait 3 years for a trial and now they are going to attack his character. [/quote]

:lol:  Of course not because juries are soooo predictable, right?  I would never put that much faith in a jury.  All of these people say Travis walks on water and then the defense submits letters from Travis to Jodi that show a dark side of him.  Then what?  It's not unheard of for a jury to turn on the victim.

this is huge....
    she's batshit crazy and just took one step closer to the death penalty
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

i haven't kept up with this thread in a very long time. could someone give me the latest cliff's notes, please? or at least tell me the most recent page to start at where shit hit the fan?!?! pretty, pretty please!?!?! it's massive and i have no clue what's gone on lately.

kudos are involved.  
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=16212.msg1658434#msg1658434 date=1277848602]
    :lol:  Of course not because juries are soooo predictable, right?  I would never put that much faith in a jury.  All of these people say Travis walks on water and then the defense submits letters from Travis to Jodi that show a dark side of him.  Then what?  It's not unheard of for a jury to turn on the victim.
    [/quote]

You're right, that could happen but if some letters are all they have I doubt it. When people kill out of self defense I dont think they go as crazy killing the person. Then wash the body?? Make up crazy stories?? Keep going back for bootay calls? I think the jury will see through her lies. We'll see!

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=16212.msg1658565#msg1658565 date=1277861128]
    i haven't kept up with this thread in a very long time. could someone give me the latest cliff's notes, please? or at least tell me the most recent page to start at where shit hit the fan?!?! pretty, pretty please!?!?! it's massive and i have no clue what's gone on lately.

kudos are involved.  
    [/quote]

I think if you just go back to here

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=16212.4320

you'll see where they started talking about the letters the prosecution want thrown out and then it goes into where someone said she is saying it was self defense.

[quote author=jgreg link=topic=16212.msg1658566#msg1658566 date=1277861209]You're right, that could happen but if some letters are all they have I doubt it. When people kill out of self defense I dont think they go as crazy killing the person. Then wash the body?? Make up crazy stories?? Keep going back for bootay calls? I think the jury will see through her lies. We'll see! [/quote]

I really hope you're right.  I have no doubt she's guilty - I just hope the jury feels the same way.  For sure, her self-defense claim begs the obvious question of why she didn't report it right away.  Guy tries to kill me and I have to use deadly force in self-defense the first phone call I'm making is to 911.  Of course she'll claim she was in shock, etc. but that still doesn't explain why she never went to the police - they had to come for her.

[quote author=jgreg link=topic=16212.msg1658566#msg1658566 date=1277861209]
    When people kill out of self defense I dont think they go as crazy killing the person. Then wash the body?? Make up crazy stories?? Keep going back for bootay calls?
    [/quote]

Hopefully not in that order.. Otherwise we may have to add Necrophilia to Jodi's list of issues.

[quote author=SheStartedIt link=topic=16212.msg1658587#msg1658587 date=1277863465]
    Hopefully not in that order.. Otherwise we may have to add Necrophilia to Jodi's list of issues.
    [/quote]

:lol:
    Team Leyash

At least this way we know she's at least admitting to have killing him.  I really doubt the self defense stuff will fly.  Or at least I HOPE.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

theres no way the self-defense thing is going to work.  it would have to be a jury of the 12 dumbest people alive for that to happen. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information