Page 1748 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 748 1248 1648 1698 1738 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1758 1798 1848 ... LastLast
Results 43,676 to 43,700 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    O-o i bet some one is about to be banned on the JAII site

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I just realized that there’s an issue with the timing of TA’s “F^%& Kill You Bitch”. IIRC, he said that immediately after being shot. He was shot in the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex of the brain. This would have interfered with his ability to put words together (these 2 areas of the brain process info from the language center like a puzzle solver).
    Oh the brillance of those peeps...I think we figured that out long time ago!

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    O-o i bet some one is about to be banned on the JAII site

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I just realized that there’s an issue with the timing of TA’s “F^%& Kill You Bitch”. IIRC, he said that immediately after being shot. He was shot in the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex of the brain. This would have interfered with his ability to put words together (these 2 areas of the brain process info from the language center like a puzzle solver).

Pretty sure very few of them have a frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex of the brain over there. I think most of the posters are just sock puppets.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Is anyone else completely fucking irritated listening to Nurmi's stupid ass?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    they've got a big paddy's day party to go to at Donovan's
    bwahahahaha!

Why are they sending the jury away?

Whoa!!!! Check out Nurmi's socks.

ETA: What???? In court for less than an hour and now breaking????

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

In recess until 1:15 AZ/PST time

Break due to technical difficulties

Gah. Now they are taking lunch.

Lunch recess. Back at 1:15.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Oh the brillance of those peeps...I think we figured that out long time ago!
    Like the 4th or 5th time she said it DOH!

Nurmi's soda bread for lunch is gonna have to wait. All counsel to meet judge in chambers.

So since us dorks in the Central time zone had to do that Spring Ahead shit, does that mean an almost 2 hour break?

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    I swear Nurmi ONLY objects to remind Stabby that she is supposed to be saying she doesn't remember
    Yep, he's objecting to her answer, not the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post

ETA: What???? In court for less than an hour and now breaking????

Actually, the socks are the first thing I have liked about Nurmi. They are full of whimsy!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    So since us dorks in the Central time zone had to do that Spring Ahead shit, does that mean an almost 2 hour break?
    Yes

I don't remember no stupid knife. It's that damn old fog!

‎3/‎13/‎13

Morning
    Jodi is wearing a blue short sleeved shirt, but is carrying a jacket-Nevermind, she put the jacket on. Looks like she has 13 bangs today. I wonder if her lazer tazer frizzes her hair up? (Court went right to a sidebar) Judge left and went to chambers. (we are 16 minutes in)

Jodi is on the stand. JM is up for the state.
    The shooting- it started with her taking photos in the shower. She dropped the camera.
    EX 160- (Travis' bottom) was when she fumbled the camera, maybe. Jodi doesn't know when the photo was taken
    EX 161- objection
    Approach (judge)
    EX 161- picture of ceiling. Jodi doesn't know when the camera fell. Jodi is playing with words again. Travis became upset. Came after her. (oh, she has a snarky tone today) Jodi was body slammed and hurt her head. She ran down the hall.
    JM is bringing up the juror question about Travis picking up the camera and moving it. Jodi says it's possible.
    If it's possible, then Travis was not very close to you was he? I don't know.
    Jodi didn't hear a bump from the camera being dropped. Jodi went in the closet. Got the gun. She went back into the bathroom and had the gun in her hands.
    That's when Jodi shot Travis in the face. Jodi admits yes. Jodi admits he fell almost on her and she was in fear.
    You were stressed out and your brain was like a frozen computer? Yes, you could say that.
    You brain was frozen? Uh, I only remember pieces. I only remember some of the phrase-like fucking kill you bitch.
    Jodi says the fog came when the gun shot happened.
    It's impossible for the killing to happen like you say? No, it's not impossible.

EX 162-stuff was going on in these pictures. Jodi says she didn't have the camera with her when she shot Travis.

Knife- JM is bringing up Jodi's previous testimony about the rope and knife. Jodi doesn't remember where the knife was. Now JM is hitting her hard on her fog.
    At this point, you have now shot him. You still don't know where the knife is, do you? IDK.
    Jodi says that today she doesn't remember, but on June 4th she may have remembered where the knife was. (now Jodi is playing with words again. Maybe she has PMS today)
    As you shot him, you has to go look for a knife, don't you? IDK.
    Did you have the knife in your hand when you shot him? No
    You needed to go get it from somewhere, right? IDK
    Jodi is saying it's possible Travis grabbed the knife first.
    As Mr. Alexander was getting blasted, he had a knife in his hand? NO
    You never told us he had a knife? You never asked.
    It would take time for you to go find the knife? IDK where it was. Right, wouldn't it TAKE TIME to find it? Repeat the question. IDK the answer to that, Jodi says
    (JM is saying that Jodi had to take time to go get the knife where ever it was at-and in Jodi's foggy mind)

62 seconds-Bodyslammed, runs down the hall, grabs gun, backup and points, shoots Travis, and he already has his throat slit? That's not the only possiblity. AND I don't know if his throat was slit in that picture. (JM is hammering her hard on the 62 seconds)

Jodi doesn't know shit about a knife.

Jodi agrees Travis gets shot. Fog rolled in, but when the gun was fired, her brain was gone. Jodi still doesn't know shit about a knife. (TEEHEE)
    EX 180 showed then a loud objection (twitter says it's a picture of Travis' cut up hands)
    Approach

Jurors question-shooting and Jodi went down. Jodi agrees.
    At no time did you ever mention Travis had a knife? No I didn't.
    It would have been impossible for you NOT to have the knife with you? I don't understand your question. Jodi says it's not impossible. Jodi says she didn't have the knife when she shot him.
    Was there anybody else there? That's correct
    You and Travis were the only ones there, right? Correct
    Jodi doesn't recall seeing if he was still down on the ground after she rolled on the ground. Jodi says she did not have the knife.
    Doesn't that mean you have to come back to him if he was down on the ground? Jodi then says-I didn't talk about that with the jurors. (ohhhh, she's playing attorney)

Approach (judge)

Judge saying they are having equipment problems (why only during JM's questioning)
    Now jury is dismissed until problem is fixed.

Now...judge's chambers and will be back at 1:15

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    Is anyone else completely fucking irritated listening to Nurmi's stupid ass?!?!?
    Um I am way past that.... like 18 days past fucking irritated . Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post

With Nurmi dressed up like a Shamrock Shake when Stabby is in her jail stripes does that make her the Hamburglar?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Yes - 3:15 CDT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Meh View Post
    Yep, he's objecting to her answer, not the question.
    Bingo!
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Yes
    Oh FFS. This trial isn't going to be done until Christmas at this rate. (thank you though for answering )

Wormi the Sloth, who's so slow he grows mold on himself, has coached Skankasauras well in her answering "I don't know how to answer that"... Puuuleeeeeeez

Martinez is pressing this issue of her having to have the knife already vs her saying she doesn't remember but "obviously" she got it after he was shot version because if she sticks with her version she basically admits she's lying because Martinez will then refocus on the timeline, proving there is no extra time for her to 'go get' the knife. He has asked her several times now that even if hypothetically she had to 'get' the knife, wouldn't that take some additional time? If he gets her to say yes to this question, she admits her version is wrong, also proving she had to have the knife with her already, premeditation. It seems tedious to watch, but he really has a good angle going. Stick with it Juan, you're doing awesome.
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Actually, the socks are the first thing I have liked about Nurmi. They are full of whimsy!
    I do like the socks....just maybe not for a courtroom. Either way, it humors me.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Thread Information