Page 1708 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 708 1208 1608 1658 1698 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1718 1758 1808 ... LastLast
Results 42,676 to 42,700 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    I agree with you 100% Not even the death penalty is good enough for that witch. Eye for an Eye. She should have done to her what she did to Travis. End of story.
    I agree with you and NCBlonde. The truth is the worst thing about the death penalty isn't death...It's all those years of solitary confinement. That's the punishment Jodi deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    I agree with you 100% Not even the death penalty is good enough for that witch. Eye for an Eye. She should have done to her what she did to Travis. End of story.
    I personally don't care what happens to Jodi, so long as she never sees the outside of a prison cell ever again. If life in prison would be the ultimate punishment in her mind, I hope she gets that. And if she is scared to death to be put to death and (assuming she really believes in any kind of higher power) afraid to go to hell, well then, I hope she gets that.

She didn't care about Travis' life, or about taking it away from him. She didn't care about murdering him in an unbelievably painful, fearful and torturous way.

If Jodi gets the DP, she will lay down and fall into a painless sleep and just never wake up. It won't come close to what Travis felt. No tears for Jodi whatsoever.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    Exactly. Jodi thought she figured it all out. Her only problem was that she did it in AZ. If she didn't want the DP, stay out of AZ, TX and FL, to name a few. But, if you think you're smarter than everyone else, don't be shocked when it's sleepytime by force. When a verdict came down on the monster in my family's situation, not only did I get relief from the verdict, I had indescribable emotions when the judge was handing over the sentence. It was like YES! They all understand what this monster did to us and are going to take care of it because I couldn't. A victim's family is helpless and depends on the justice system to bring them relief...any kind of relief. Honestly, in our case, if the judge could have handed out the DP, I would have welcomed it.

coughcaseyanthonycough might want to scratch Florida off that list.

I'm feeling ballsy today, does anyone wonder if she involved anyone else after the murder? do you think someone else came running to help her clean up her mess and they left when they realized it could not be cleaned? I just want it ruled out and so far it's my Loch Ness. probably didn't happen but it's not 100%
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

I'm feeling ballsy today, does anyone wonder if she involved anyone else after the murder? do you think someone else came running to help her clean up her mess and they left when they realized it could not be cleaned? I just want it ruled out and so far it's my Loch Ness. probably didn't happen but it's not 100%
    If nobody supposedly knew she was even there, who was she going to get to help her? If someone else was in there, I would think with so much blood around, a print of some sort would have been left. I just can't even imagine someone helping her. If someone helped, they did a piss poor job of it

I want to ask her one question "why when he was beating you stupider and you went to fetch the knife, did you not keep going and get the hell out?" I never bought into the tie me up thing they allegedly did for giggles. I do not think there was rope-play.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I want to ask her one question "why when he was beating you stupider and you went to fetch the knife, did you not keep going and get the hell out?" I never bought into the tie me up thing they allegedly did for giggles. I do not think there was rope-play.
    Agreed. The rope play sounds so contrived. This bitch has an answer for everything! The more I hear, the less I believe because it sounds too convenient. I mean, no one's life or actions are that convenient.

I don't think so; too risky. For one thing, Travis' roommate Enrique would normally have been home shortly after the murder occurred. If I recall, he rode the bus and the route was running behind schedule that day, so he arrived home later than usual, which I believe was 6pm. If a friend arrived as she was leaving or sometime after, to try and clean the scene, that person risked being caught sneaking into and out of the house, especially getting caught red-handed with evidence. If there was someone who was a stranger to Enrique, most likely he would've called the police and that would've likely led to the discovery of Travis' body (way too soon for Jodi). If it was a mutual friend of Jodi/Travis or someone otherwise known to the roommates, then they are easily identifiable and easily pegged as having been at the scene.

Also, a big part of why things went undiscovered for 5 days was because the roommates thought Travis had already left for Cancun. If a mutual friend was there, what else could they say but they were visiting Travis if they were caught and put on the spot? At that point, if the roommates thought that Travis was home (instead of already in Cancun) then they most likely would've found it odd not to see him for days after, and they would've likely gone to his room sooner, and discovered the body.

For another thing though, I don't think Jodi could involve anyone else, and risk that they would turn her in for what she did. I mean, maybe she did/does have some friend(s) who would have no issue with her committing a heinous murder and being able to help cover it up. But, naive though it may be, I'd like to think that most people would not be willing to do so. Did she have someone who was so morally ambiguous that they would condone what she did and feel no obligation to turn her in? It's certainly possible. Did she feel that she had that kind of person, and someone who was in that immediate area to aid and abet her? I don't know. It seemed like most of her friends in AZ were friends of Travis, and the vast majority of them didn't seem to like or trust her. Her "partners in crime" kinda friends were back in CA I think; like Matt McCartney.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

What the heck am I going to to until Wednesday. Oh yeah, work. LOL

JA would have totally thrown an accomplice under the bus loooong ago if there was one.

I just an observation. From the cheapseats
    JA did it. I am not a juror, however, my opinion watching many trials, that jurors get bogged down and confused when (even with overwhelming evidence) they are given the rules of law, the jury instructions is where juries lose it. IMO. They seem to lose focus on the plethora of bullshit from the defense and cite "rules of law" that they can't possibly reconcile... pisses me off that they don't seem to use common freakin sense
    Of course whoever said law and common sense in the same sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    I just * an observation. From the cheapseats
    JA did it. I am not a juror, however, my opinion watching many trials, that jurors get bogged down and confused when (even with overwhelming evidence) they are given the rules of law, the jury instructions is where juries lose it. IMO. They seem to lose focus on the plethora of bullshit from the defense and cite "rules of law" that they can't possibly reconcile... pisses me off that they don't seem to use common freakin sense
    Of course whoever said law and common sense in the same sentence?
    proofread! DOH! I have* and observation (shit)

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    JA would have totally thrown an accomplice under the bus loooong ago if there was one.
    I agree. She has tried every possible story her warped little mind could conjure up, and none has worked. If there was anyone else involved, she would have told police. Then she would have turned state witness to testify against them for the lighter sentence she so wants. That is so...Jodi. But she can't, because there was no one else....only her.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    and if putting a needle in her arm gives them closure I then have to wonder if the Morman religion believes in forgiveness .....she will be gone .....long gone and they will live with the haunt.that's hell on earth ...........
    Are you serious? So, pass judgement and attempt to lay more guilt on them?? Unless one has walked a mile in their shoes, I don't think any of us has the right to speculate what is going on in their heads or why. I am not a pro death penalty person, either....but I can also admit that I really don't know HOW I would feel if I was in their shoes and it was one of my family members. In this particular case, it is the prosecutor and the jury and judge that will decide Jodi's fate, not Travis' family. There have been many cases where a family has expressed their wishes about the penalty, and the jury and judge decide other wise.
    I think the Alexander family needs the respect, from other, of being allowed to go through this process without judgement from any of us. We, really, do not have a clue as to what they are dealing with. Good Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Are you serious? So, pass judgement and attempt to lay more guilt on them?? Unless one has walked a mile in their shoes, I don't think any of us has the right to speculate what is going on in their heads or why. I am not a pro death penalty person, either....but I can also admit that I really don't know HOW I would feel if I was in their shoes and it was one of my family members. In this particular case, it is the prosecutor and the jury and judge that will decide Jodi's fate, not Travis' family. There have been many cases where a family has expressed their wishes about the penalty, and the jury and judge decide other wise.
    I think the Alexander family needs the respect, from other, of being allowed to go through this process without judgement from any of us. We, really, do not have a clue as to what they are dealing with. Good Lord.
    My respect for the Alexander family grows everyday they are in court. They handle themselves with such dignity, it is amazing to see. It doesn't surprise me at all when they roll their eyes or shake their heads, I think I would be jumping over the gate and beating a confession out of her. Like you said Annie, I don't know what I would do. I just hope I would have the class and dignity that they have.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by under-the-spell View Post
    Travis messed with Jodi's head big time, and payed a very steep price. After all of the traveling and special times that they shared, Travis ultimately came to view Jodi as nothing more than a sexual object. On a subconscious level, a rage started developing with Jodi as she realized how unimportant she was to him and that her only avenue to getting his attention was sexuality. Jodi, on the inside, is a very sweet girl with a vibrant creativity and love of life; however, she was not self-aware enough to see the warning signs of the rage being suppressed - and certainly lacked the foresight as to it's ultimate consequence. Travis was a smooth-talking salesman and speaker, likeable, and an aspiring "playa" with the ladies. He viewed Jodi as a conquest even after he knew that she was in love with him, and was willing to throw in her face the fact that he was enjoying pursuing and dating other girls (myspace comments, cancun, etc..).

Ok - blah, blah, blah - has the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that she planned to murder him? I think not. Yes there is considerable circumstantial evidence of premeditation, enough to give a juror the idea that there is maybe a 75-80% chance that she planned it, but without showing that she stole the gun and brought it with her - or without some other expression of intent by Jodi prior to June 4, I just don't see convicting her on Murder-1. I think that the prosecution should have taken the deal for Murder-2 and called it a day. I'm sure that the State spent many research hours sifting through texts, emails, phone calls, etc - to find evidence of Jodi having planned the crime - and all they can come up with is a circumstantial argument. Little shaky.

As for my personal bias (if not already clear from the first paragraph), I am - as my name suggests - under her spell. I could see myself falling in love with a girl like Jodi...and in fact she does remind me of my ex girlfriend/fiance. She seemed to make very poor choices with men, and I think she could have done much better than Travis - not to stomp on the man's grave. He certainly did not in any sense deserve what he go, and I don't think that she should walk free. But reading Travis's philosophizing and Jodi's, it is clear to me that Jodi was more intelligent and eloquent. I do not see her in any way as an "empty soul," as described somewhere in this thread - and I don't think that she was below Travis in any sense, except for financially. I think that inside, Jodi does feel deep remorse and sadness - and it is very unfortunate that she is not expressing this more on the witness stand. The final follow-up from her Nurmi was to re-ask her "why should we believe you now," which was a perfect opportunity for Jodi to break down and show some more humanity - but she didn't. I don't believe that Jodi is enjoying this experience or having fun (as some body language expert concluded); I think that she hates what she did, but understands that she can't take it back.

On June 4, 2008 she brutally murdered him, and I'm not really buying self-defense, but I also don't think it was premeditated. I think that Travis's ignorance and arrogance continued to push Jodi's subconscious "buttons" until she snapped. I think it's entirely possible that she did black out during some of her rage, and I wonder why we aren't hearing testimony from memory experts on this topic. For me, I remember certain details that seem irrelevant but sometimes can't remember very basic things - it is strange how the mind works, and not well understood by most of us. I think that her decision to cover-up the crime and lie as much as possible was made when she realized how brutally she had carried out the murder. She probably looked hard for that camera and can't believe that she forgot to check the washing machine with the sheets. Her actions were not ones of a methodical diabolical killer - she was consumed with panic. She was shocked at what she had just done, and understandably felt that she couldn't own up to it. This makes all the difference between Guilty and Not Guilty of Murder-1. She was too smart to execute it so poorly had it been planned as the Prosecution claims.

The whole thing is really sad for me, because I see Jodi as a beautiful spirit on the inside, for which things just went horribly wrong. It is disturbing to watch her on the stand, and realize that her life is also wasted. Some interesting commentary in this thread about how killing him may have tied her to Travis forever in her mind, and that is a fascinating possible angle. Personally, I would love to see Jodi serve a long prison sentence but have the opportunity for parole with good behavior. If she served 25-30 years in prison, showed real remorse, and was generally a positive contributor during her prison time - I am ok with her seeing the light of day in the twilight of her life. This is not meant in anyway as disrespect to Travis's friends and family, and admittedly I cannot imagine what they are going through.
    We are all responsible for our own happiness and well-being. Jodi was attempting to obtain hers through Travis. Travis, obviously, did not share Jodi's same feelings. No one can be used unless they allow themselves to be. I was involved with a man who had multiple addictions. As naive as I was, it took me a long time to see the true person he was. He had definitely taken advantage of my tendency to give others the benefit of the doubt. He had many other female "friends" that I found out were a bit more than that, actually. I was furious! I was heartbroken, sad, I felt betrayed.....I ran the whole gamut of emotions. But, then I began to look at the bigger picture, and I knew I needed to just get a bit wiser about how I would set healthier boundaries for myself in the future. And, I learned a lot. I am sure that most people on the planet have had similar experiences. The NORMAL reaction is not to slaughter someone because you feel they used or misled you. If that was the case, most of the population would be deceased. No matter if Travis was the biggest cad in the world, nothing was forcing her to stay with him and continue allowing him to use her for sex only. It was because SHE couldn't let him go, because of her obsession with owning his very soul, that she stalked and murdered him. Premeditated. And it's Jodi's fault that she is not in the position she is in.

far be it for me to get in the way of true love... I think she's accepting penpals.
    http://maricopacounty.tallinibailbon...#jaillocations
    This 'love' that (some) men have for Jodi confuses me. Do they think their love can transform Jodi from cunning and cruel, to caring, concerned, and compassionate??
    Do they think there's a wounded child nested somewhere inside her that can be healed through a devoted nurturance that only they can provide? Is it Darwinian?
    I know that female primates are more attracted to loud, aggressive males. Up one level to humans and the same can be said for some women. However, I don't understand how this works in the reverse.
    Is it a dominatrix fascination?
    I just don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    I didn't leave the right link for the photo I'm asking about.

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...l?sort=3&o=218
    The weirdest thing about that picture is it does not seem to be taken at floor level, the angle on the baseboard is downward, not on the same level as the camera if the camera were on the floor.

Look at this pic (isolated and enlarged) from the sitting shower pic, is that not flying blood circled?

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...29480795479053

...Jodi, on the inside, is a very sweet girl with a vibrant creativity and love of life...I could see myself falling in love with a girl like Jodi...and in fact she does remind me of my ex girlfriend/fiance....I do not see her in any way as an "empty soul," ...Jodi does feel deep remorse and sadness - and it is very unfortunate that she is not expressing this more on the witness stand. ...I see Jodi as a beautiful spirit on the inside... Personally, I would love to see Jodi serve a long prison sentence but have the opportunity for parole with good behavior...
    Wow. As a wise man said: Don't ever let your "lower head" rule your "upper head", son!

Instead of happily ever after, you might just end up on her chopping block like Travis did.

You do realize you are now competing with both sexes for her "love", as Jodi has taken a fellow inmate as a lover? Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    This 'love' that (some) men have for Jodi confuses me. Do they think their love can transform Jodi from cunning and cruel, to caring, concerned, and compassionate??
    Do they think there's a wounded child nested somewhere inside her that can be healed through a devoted nurturance that only they can provide? Is it Darwinian?
    I know that female primates are more attracted to loud, aggressive males. Up one level to humans and the same can be said for some women. However, I don't understand how this works in the reverse.
    Is it a dominatrix fascination?
    I just don't get it...
    warped romantic notion of the antihero type
    - Beauty is a beast.

[QUOTE=geevee;3351070]The weirdest thing about that picture is it does not seem to be taken at floor level, the angle on the baseboard is downward, not on the same level as the camera if the camera were on the floor.

Look at this pic (isolated and enlarged) from the sitting shower pic, is that not flying blood circled?

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...29480795479053[/QUOTE

This looks like it happened after they got him out and cleaned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa57 View Post
    For the life of me, I just can't see that she is kneeling. I do see her head/face but I don't think what I'm seeing as her head/face is what you all are seeing as her head/face. What I'm identifying as her head/face is cocked to her right shoulder, right above what looks like a camera flash. My only problem with this is that means the camera is in her left hand with a shutter button situated for a right handed person. Holding the camera like that & depressing the button would be very awkward. Awkward enough to allow her to drop it. The other thing I can see is something that looks like the barrel of a gun in her other hand. I'm not saying it is the barrel of a gun, I'm just saying that because I was looking for the barrel of a gun, I found something that my eye identified as that. However, if I look at it differently & tell myself that what I see as a camera flash isn't really a camera flash, I can see a camera held out in front of her with her right hand. I think this photo is like a Rorschach test & different people are going to see different things depending on what they are looking for.

I outlined what I'm seeing as a camera in yellow. What I was seeing as a gun barrel is the area that would be the lens of the camera. In the next picture I circled what I'm seeing as her head/face cocked to her right. I put small dots where I'm seeing her eyes & mouth

In the last tinted blue enhancement; I can see where her hair is tied up with braids on either side of her head. Camera is in front of her face and she is kneeling. I spoke with someone about eye reflection technique, who is an attorney. He believed that it can be done - providing that the image of the initial photo was clear. BUT, we don't know if these images were photoshopped, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa57 View Post
    For the life of me, I just can't see that she is kneeling. I do see her head/face but I don't think what I'm seeing as her head/face is what you all are seeing as her head/face. What I'm identifying as her head/face is cocked to her right shoulder, right above what looks like a camera flash. My only problem with this is that means the camera is in her left hand with a shutter button situated for a right handed person. Holding the camera like that & depressing the button would be very awkward. Awkward enough to allow her to drop it. The other thing I can see is something that looks like the barrel of a gun in her other hand. I'm not saying it is the barrel of a gun, I'm just saying that because I was looking for the barrel of a gun, I found something that my eye identified as that. However, if I look at it differently & tell myself that what I see as a camera flash isn't really a camera flash, I can see a camera held out in front of her with her right hand. I think this photo is like a Rorschach test & different people are going to see different things depending on what they are looking for.

I outlined what I'm seeing as a camera in yellow. What I was seeing as a gun barrel is the area that would be the lens of the camera. In the next picture I circled what I'm seeing as her head/face cocked to her right. I put small dots where I'm seeing her eyes & mouth

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    In the last tinted blue enhancement; I can see where her hair is tied up with braids on either side of her head. Camera is in front of her face and she is kneeling. I spoke with someone about eye reflection technique, who is an attorney. He believed that it can be done - providing that the image of the initial photo was clear. BUT, we don't know if these images were photoshopped, either.

Her face is to the left of your dots. There is a white spot - that is her face. On either side of it, is her hair tied up in the braids. The lower left white spot you put on the image, is actually, to me - the camera in front of her face! What I have seen since I saw these reflections. She is dressed all in black (Ninja), she is kneeling on the floor in front of shower to take the sitting pic. Just my thoughts here.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This ain't Dexter.

It's not? WTF? Why didn't anyone tell that when I signed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    the manager of the restaurant when JA cut her finger was furious and posted on the Justice for Travis Alexander facebook page. She said she was there and did the report. Wrote she couldn't believe what JA said and I think she contacted the prosecutor. She was pissed!
    So JA did really cut her finger as she stated? Why would she lie about it reporting it if it supported her story?

Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...29480795479053
    No, not blood. Looks like rust discoloration or mildew. If TA was stabbed already then blood would be visible elsewhere
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Travis messed with Jodi's head big time, and payed a very steep price. After all of the traveling and special times that they shared, Travis ultimately came to view Jodi as nothing more than a sexual object. On a subconscious level, a rage started developing with Jodi as she realized how unimportant she was to him and that her only avenue to getting his attention was sexuality. Jodi, on the inside, is a very sweet girl with a vibrant creativity and love of life; however, she was not self-aware enough to see the warning signs of the rage being suppressed - and certainly lacked the foresight as to it's ultimate consequence. Travis was a smooth-talking salesman and speaker, likeable, and an aspiring "playa" with the ladies. He viewed Jodi as a conquest even after he knew that she was in love with him, and was willing to throw in her face the fact that he was enjoying pursuing and dating other girls (myspace comments, cancun, etc..).

Ok - blah, blah, blah - has the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that she planned to murder him? I think not. Yes there is considerable circumstantial evidence of premeditation, enough to give a juror the idea that there is maybe a 75-80% chance that she planned it, but without showing that she stole the gun and brought it with her - or without some other expression of intent by Jodi prior to June 4, I just don't see convicting her on Murder-1. I think that the prosecution should have taken the deal for Murder-2 and called it a day. I'm sure that the State spent many research hours sifting through texts, emails, phone calls, etc - to find evidence of Jodi having planned the crime - and all they can come up with is a circumstantial argument. Little shaky.

As for my personal bias (if not already clear from the first paragraph), I am - as my name suggests - under her spell. I could see myself falling in love with a girl like Jodi...and in fact she does remind me of my ex girlfriend/fiance. She seemed to make very poor choices with men, and I think she could have done much better than Travis - not to stomp on the man's grave. He certainly did not in any sense deserve what he go, and I don't think that she should walk free. But reading Travis's philosophizing and Jodi's, it is clear to me that Jodi was more intelligent and eloquent. I do not see her in any way as an "empty soul," as described somewhere in this thread - and I don't think that she was below Travis in any sense, except for financially. I think that inside, Jodi does feel deep remorse and sadness - and it is very unfortunate that she is not expressing this more on the witness stand. The final follow-up from her Nurmi was to re-ask her "why should we believe you now," which was a perfect opportunity for Jodi to break down and show some more humanity - but she didn't. I don't believe that Jodi is enjoying this experience or having fun (as some body language expert concluded); I think that she hates what she did, but understands that she can't take it back.

On June 4, 2008 she brutally murdered him, and I'm not really buying self-defense, but I also don't think it was premeditated. I think that Travis's ignorance and arrogance continued to push Jodi's subconscious "buttons" until she snapped. I think it's entirely possible that she did black out during some of her rage, and I wonder why we aren't hearing testimony from memory experts on this topic. For me, I remember certain details that seem irrelevant but sometimes can't remember very basic things - it is strange how the mind works, and not well understood by most of us. I think that her decision to cover-up the crime and lie as much as possible was made when she realized how brutally she had carried out the murder. She probably looked hard for that camera and can't believe that she forgot to check the washing machine with the sheets. Her actions were not ones of a methodical diabolical killer - she was consumed with panic. She was shocked at what she had just done, and understandably felt that she couldn't own up to it. This makes all the difference between Guilty and Not Guilty of Murder-1. She was too smart to execute it so poorly had it been planned as the Prosecution claims.

The whole thing is really sad for me, because I see Jodi as a beautiful spirit on the inside, for which things just went horribly wrong. It is disturbing to watch her on the stand, and realize that her life is also wasted. Some interesting commentary in this thread about how killing him may have tied her to Travis forever in her mind, and that is a fascinating possible angle. Personally, I would love to see Jodi serve a long prison sentence but have the opportunity for parole with good behavior. If she served 25-30 years in prison, showed real remorse, and was generally a positive contributor during her prison time - I am ok with her seeing the light of day in the twilight of her life. This is not meant in anyway as disrespect to Travis's friends and family, and admittedly I cannot imagine what they are going through.
    You are definitely under her spell; take a look at this video to see how strange she is in a social setting. Myself and most here have been following this and all the news, interviews, reports for years now and have her number - she was the abuser, the obsessed tire-slasing stalker, that led Travis down the path of sex that she was all too familiar with. The text he sent her the 26th of May reveals what he had come to realize about her, too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4U6f...ature=youtu.be

IMO that text May 26th shows she was up to something diabolical, perhaps regarding the May sex tape. I think he was not expecting her the 4th, at least not until a couple hours beforehand. She could not let him know sooner in case he would mention it to someone, that would blow her alibi in UT.

She likely woke him with some type of sexual advance after the long nap. I think he wanted those gyno shots of her to keep her in check. She didn't mind, knowing what she was going to do. She did not think those would ever be seen, so allowed and maybe even came up with the poses herself.

[QUOTE=denn;3351086]
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    The weirdest thing about that picture is it does not seem to be taken at floor level, the angle on the baseboard is downward, not on the same level as the camera if the camera were on the floor.

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...29480795479053[/QUOTE

This looks like it happened after they got him out and cleaned it.
    I looked back, it doesn't look like blood. If you compare it to the pic with him sitting, there's a discoloration there. It does appear more colored now, perhaps rust?

Thread Information