Page 1663 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 663 1163 1563 1613 1653 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1673 1713 1763 ... LastLast
Results 41,551 to 41,575 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    Thanks for your note. I'm going to see if I can find something else that will work for me. I've been trying for a few weeks to get it to play on my devices, but it never opens. I have a desktop computer, a laptop and a Kindle HD and none of them will play it. I thought it was the browser, too, but it won't open on Mozilla, I.E., nor Chrome. I just can't figure it out. Someone else gave a link to a different media player...maybe that's my problem. I will have to see. Thank you though for at least putting it together. :)
    I gave you that link for flv because it has the codecs for mp4. I was thinking you may not have that codec installed and that would fix the issue. If it does not, then you have an issue with your plug ins...either you need to install a flash or java plugin...not sure which. You may have the plugins already, but disabled them due to recent vulnerabilities. I wish I could help more

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    Oh yeah, she's used some interesting words for someone who earned her GED in jail awaiting trial. Dr. Drew said early on that she seems to mimic others around her when she doesn't know what is appropriate (hence dressing like Willmott, crying when Travis' sisters cry in the gallery).. Do you think she's picking up words from her attorneys and even from Martinez? After many years of hearings, etc. I wouldn't be surprised.

Contemporaneous
    Behest (something about writing a letter to Abe at Travis' behest)
    De-edify (she's used that a number of times saying that she didn't want to de-edify Travis, yet she's doing exactly that and deliberately too)
    Ideation
    I think she is picking up words from someone else, she uses them to make herself appear smarter. I thought it was funny that Jean K said it's 'dis-edify', she hates when Jodi uses it wrong! She said de-edify wasn't a word, so I looked it up. I couldn't find either.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Exerpt from TA Blog:
    I remember my mother emptying a revolver on the car my father was driving and my father subsequently taking an axe to my mother’s belongings and destroying them. I remember being on the other side of the front door when my father kicked it down. The police were called that time along with many others, but I knew what had to be said and knew they would leave us to more of the same. I remember the day I came to the conclusion there was a God. I was 6. I screamed as loud as I could all day long for my near by grand mother to get me and take me for the weekend.

What if he got and kept his Mothers GUN? He calls it a revolver. Here is the link I been telling everyone about. His mothers gun could have been what he had.<-----this is one of the posts!! another flipping dumbass... I don't know much about guns, and even I know that a revolver doesn't eject a casing

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    well any gun can kill. And one doesn't have to have a gun just for 'protection'. I have a .25 that belonged to my grandpa, its sentimental, never loaded, but in a keepsake box on a shelf.
    That said, what I think is applicable in this case is - Travis wouldn't have to want one for "protection" either. He could just as well want one to hang with the guys on target practice. But for whatever reason he might even want one, what I think is the a decision maker for me is ....
    Travis valued others opinions for things like this. He proved that by asking his photographer roommate what camera to buy. Had Travis wanted a gun, he would have sought out the advice of his gun wise gun owner friends. You could tell slasher was about ready to make up another of her lies .. 'well it was a secret his Dad'...
    But again, if Travis had a sentimental gun [Dad's] he wouldn't be hiding that from his friends imo. He would be telling that story like all his other interesting stories he told about his life.
    Yes, he would have told his gun friends about it at least. MY OH says the good thing about the 25 is that the ammo is cheap. He'd be able to go to the range and shoot all day with it, while his friends all ran out, and started using his. LOL
    If it was sentimental, I think Travis would have kept better care of it, not just thrown on top of a closet shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    sweet jesus, I just lurked about in that JAII page, I need a shower.... I feel dirty
    Yeah, seems an odd mix of people there. Some seem to be anti-death penalty types, which I can respect that. Others just seem to be angry men haters...lol. I don't get how they really think she was abused. Some others just seem to think it's justified because he was using her for sex. They scare me

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Yeah, seems an odd mix of people there. Some seem to be anti-death penalty types, which I can respect that. Others just seem to be angry men haters...lol. I don't get how they really think she was abused. Some others just seem to think it's justified because he was using her for sex. They scare me
    just when I thought I couldn't be more disgusted (nauseated?) holy shit, its like watching Intervention AND Hoarders and feeling good about yourself....

When is the cutoff for juroror questions? then more cleanup from defense? more cleanup from Juan? more questions? when is friggin JA gonna STFU? Christmas?
    how long does this go on ? just heard more jury Q's are in the basket and am starting to freak ha

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Yes, he would have told his gun friends about it at least. MY OH says the good thing about the 25 is that the ammo is cheap. He'd be able to go to the range and shoot all day with it, while his friends all ran out, and started using his. LOL
    If it was sentimental, I think Travis would have kept better care of it, not just thrown on top of a closet shelf.
    That's my favorite things about my .22 the ammo is so inexpensive. We go to the gun range and I go through so much of it lol.

Someone answer me!!

What's the link to the creepy reenactment? I'll pay you in reps and virtual hugs.

Nurmi better watch himself. He has totally bad habits of fingers on his nose and mouth. He's prone to catching every virus running amok and if she's picking that cold sore and touches his hand and he touches his lip......

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Someone answer me!!

What's the link to the creepy reenactment? I'll pay you in reps and virtual hugs.
    Give me a sec, I'll find it for you.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    Oh yeah, she's used some interesting words for someone who earned her GED in jail awaiting trial. Dr. Drew said early on that she seems to mimic others around her when she doesn't know what is appropriate (hence dressing like Willmott, crying when Travis' sisters cry in the gallery).. Do you think she's picking up words from her attorneys and even from Martinez? After many years of hearings, etc. I wouldn't be surprised.

Contemporaneous
    Behest (something about writing a letter to Abe at Travis' behest)
    De-edify (she's used that a number of times saying that she didn't want to de-edify Travis, yet she's doing exactly that and deliberately too)
    Ideation
    Actually, in the beginning of her direct, it sounded like she was using buzzwords from a psych therapist. That was such a long, long time ago and I can't remember any particulars.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Did you catch her new plant? Nurmi asks her something about sex of course, were you thinking of sex as an alternative when you killed him or some equally asshole question and she puts her new plant in
    "Certainly not in the heat of that moment"

and her subliminal message for the jury don't kill me because 'I don't believe there is ever any reason to kill'.
    I also noticed her drop in the "that's my Aunt there in the front row" like, "See I have people who love me, don't punish them by killing me!" All I thought was of all the times you do NOT do a Hi Mom moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    She said he had pictures of little boys on his bed and he was masturbating. She walked in on him and a picture fluttered to floor at feet.
    Don't make me check but I recall her saying that she didn't see the pictures on the bed, but did say that when she walked in on him all of the pictures fell to the floor in that chaoticway papers fall and she saw that one of the pictures was that of a young boy. The hyperbole never ends.

There is indeed no such word as de-edify. In addition, she uses the words contemporaneous/contemporaneously improperly. She means to say simultaneous/simultaneously but she's too dumb to know the difference. She is glib but she is not smart. We all know the life lesson stuff that spews from her mouth in torrents is self-serving adolescent gobbledygook. (That's a word she should learn.) Everyone knows it but her. I don't know how she got her GED in jail. Probably a mercy mark!! Forgive me for the black humor, but I figured the reason Travis preferred that she blow him is so he could get some relief from her nonstop, nonsensical, relentless yammering. She couldn't talk when her mouth was full. That's probably why he gave her the Toblerone; so she'd have something to put in her mouth immediately afterwards and would not be able to talk He probably could have done without the sexual gratification part. Forgive me!!!!

"Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Someone answer me!!

I don't think I posted the one you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Oh wait, is that the sweat lodge guy? I hope he rots in a steamy steamy hell.
    Yes that's the one.

What is that? Sorry if it was recently linked. I'm lazy.

This is the killing timeline. It starts about the1 :30 minute mark. It list many theories, but it is a very good video. Somebody put a lot of work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    Winnemucca NV is 13.5 hours from Mesa and NOT on the way to West Jordan at all; it is in the North part of NV. She must have gone to the Fying J on her way back to Yreka, it is on that route.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This is the killing timeline. It starts about the 1 minute mark. It list many theories, but it is a very good video. Somebody put a lot of work into it.

Also, thank you as well Berm! Sorry, I should have multi quoted.

Have a hug

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    That's my favorite things about my .22 the ammo is so inexpensive. We go to the gun range and I go through so much of it lol.
    Same here! When my bf and I go shooting, I take his .22 and I shoot it all day long. It's a ton of fun. hehe BTW- seeing what the .22 can do, there is no way Travis was shot with a .25 and within seconds screams 'kill you b*tch' and starts after her again. NO WAY.

Also, thank you as well Berm! Sorry, I should have multi quoted.

Have a hug
    Sorry! I was looking for that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Winnemucca NV is 13.5 hours from Mesa and NOT on the way to West Jordan at all; it is in the North part of NV. She must have gone to the Fying J on her way back to Yreka, it is on that route.
    She probably would have paid cash, so there wouldn't be a record. Or she could have ducked into a campground.

Thread Information