Page 1658 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 658 1158 1558 1608 1648 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1668 1708 1758 2158 ... LastLast
Results 41,426 to 41,450 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Random and delayed, but didn't Travis' family say something about the ribbons being his "second-favorite" color? That's weird. What was his favorite color?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Can you imagine the kind of person who can kill in cold blood and then take a nap?! I haven't slept well since this trial started...And I'm just watching!
    How could you hurt someone you love in any way and then go on to rest peacefully?

About a week or two ago I stabbed my bf in the eye on accident with my finger (I had went to poke him in the forehead, jokingly. I missed)! Iit wasn't just any old eye poke either.. my finger went almost 2" in at least (seemed ALL the way to me!!), between his eyeball and the part closest to his nose(?), some fancy name I cant recall. *** Cut to 10 min later when he finally stood up, blood streaming out his eye and all down his face... it was TERRIFYING to see something I had done caused that to someone I love! I have bad dreams about it and not slept right since. How on Earth could you butcher someone you "love" and feel NOTHING!? Just carry on like everything is fine, and sleep like a baby!!??

*** Wanted to add this, also. For the people who still think someone so small couldn't overcome someone so large lemme give a little perspective on that, not the same exact scenario, but a kinda similar one. My other half is 6'4" and weighs a good 250lbs... I'm 5'4" (on a good day, lol) and weigh about 115. The poke to the eye caught him completely off guard (much like the knife wound/gun shot wound surely would have) and he dropped, like a ton of bricks, unable to catch his breath, and didn't move for a good ten minutes... not even to roll over and lemme see his dang eye. He just went completely limp (with shock, I think?) and curled into the fetal position cupping his head. I could have killed him 5x over, after that, if that had been my intention. I can clearly see how she could have gotten enough control of the situation to inflict so much damage, at least initially, if she had struck first and left him in shock and disbelief like that.

As for the dragging part, I had to drag said 6'4" 250lb bf upright (so that I get a look at his eye) and then that same very uncooperative bf outside to our truck to get him to the hospital. it was hard, and I hope I never have to drag him anywhere like that again, but it IS possible. I have 100% faith that if he were, god forbid, wet and naked and bleeding all over that I could drag him down a tile hallway. Not easily, but not as hard as some people would like to think, either. Maybe he will let me experiment, lol, I think I am gonna ask him =)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    I am still reeling over the question "Why is it you showed up with three gas cans in Salt Lake City?"
    Maybe she wanted to have more receipts for her, "business" write-off.

Where will we ever see a better example of Poetic Justice, than if Mr. Martinez demonstrates that Jodi Ann Arias, despite the fact that she has had almost five years to devise and perfect all of her fabrications about the life and death of Travis Alexander and then launch them into the world with her accomplished rhetoric and exceptional memory, she is going to Death Row because she lies about gas cans. Beautiful!!!
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

why was she filling the gas cans in Utah?
    Where did she go from there? Could she have gone back to AZ?

Oh, and when you return something to Walmart they circle the item on the original receipt
    and staple it to the new one which you have to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by SheStartedIt View Post
    Maybe she wanted to have more receipts for her, "business" write-off.
    I don't think the gas cans mean much in the whole story. It makes no sense why she would fill the gas cans back up on 6/6. We know from the evidence, she filled those gas cans up at least 2 times. She filled them up on the 3rd and then again on the 6th. The 3rd makes sense if the state is saying it was a plan-but it makes NO sense for the 6th. Now, on the 6th- that was the cheapest she paid for gas during her whole trip @ $3.85 a gallon. I guess some could say she used them to fill her car up between SLC and Redding. That doesn't make sense because she stopped later and filled her car up again. She also filled it up again the next day in Redding before returning the car.

At this point, I think she was just an idiot that drove around with a powder keg in her trunk. After all, she is the same idiot that used her debit card to go kill somebody.

I did the trip this morning on maps. It's amazing the amount of driving she did to murder him. This is the map I made. The place markers are the places she stopped.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is somebody else's image and I am not sure where/who it comes from. I guess the pink outline is a maybe??? spot she drove. IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Grump_Cat View Post
    They had said on HLN a few days ago that the rebuttal case would be on Monday? But they just said court would resume on Wednesday...I'm confused. Could someone please inform me?
    HLN was incorrect, or perhaps they just assumed that Nurmi would finish up with her and his remaining witnesses by Monday (hard to believe they'd think that)!

Juan still has to finish up his questioning of Jodi (plus it appears the jury has more questions), then Nurmi will continue his case with his 2 remaining witnesses, a psychologist and a battered woman/abuse expert, then there will be recross of these witnesses by JM (and knowing Nurmi, redirect). I think the defense will then "rest." After that, Juan puts on his rebuttal case. I can't imagine that happening (rebuttal) for another 2 weeks at least, considering the infamously short court weeks and Nurmi's penchant for dragging things out. Nurmi will take DAYS with his last 2 witnesses, as the so called abuse JA suffered at the hands of Travis is the foundation of their "self defense" case.

She was very familiar with Flying-J's. You can buy a shower for $10 and pay $2 to use their laundry facilities at any Flying-J throughout the US. The I-15 has Flying-Js all up and down it. They're mainly used by truckers- like a truck-stop with showers and laundry; however anyone can use the facilities. She's mentioned the Flying-J several times.
    Yep, I was going to say there are tons of truck stops, and every truck stop has a shower, it would've been easy to get cleaned up, for whatever had remained.

Since she had a suitcase with clothing, it's certainly possible that it was left in the house and didn't go into the car until she left. Or, she simply could've grabbed a T-shirt and sweat pants from Travis' clothing. A hoodie over her head and you wouldn't see any kind of blood. If you are traveling at night, no one is paying attention that you are wearing sweats and a hoodie. No one would've given her a second glance if she popped in a truck stop and caught a shower.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

i am still kind of confused.... was travis shot or stabbed first?
    because i remember the investigator (48 hours interview) saying the gun was fired first but somehow i recall the forensics expert (trial) saying that either the throat slashing or the gun wound may have been deadly but he could not say what came first?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I don't think the gas cans mean much in the whole story. It makes no sense why she would fill the gas cans back up on 6/6. We know from the evidence, she filled those gas cans up at least 2 times. She filled them up on the 3rd and then again on the 6th. The 3rd makes sense if the state is saying it was a plan-but it makes NO sense for the 6th. Now, on the 6th- that was the cheapest she paid for gas during her whole trip @ $3.85 a gallon. I guess some could say she used them to fill her car up between SLC and Redding. That doesn't make sense because she stopped later and filled her car up again. She also filled it up again the next day in Redding before returning the car.

At this point, I think she was just an idiot that drove around with a powder keg in her trunk. After all, she is the same idiot that used her debit card to go kill somebody.

I did the trip this morning on maps. It's amazing the amount of driving she did to murder him. This is the map I made. The place markers are the places she stopped.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is somebody else's image and I am not sure where/who it comes from. I guess the pink outline is a maybe??? spot she drove. IDK.

Could the pink line be where Jodi claims she was, having gone hours in the wrong direction?

Yes, that was a hell of a ridiculous drive. It might've made sense to drive to Ryan if Travis was on the way, but he was not. She drove like 1,000 miles to get to Travis, then 700-some miles to Ryan, then another 700 from Ryan back to her home in Yreka.

Kinda funny that she traveled in a circle though, just like she does in her testimony on the stand. Maybe she is just completely incapable of getting from Point A to Point B, physically or mentally.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Who is rooting for a mistrial so they can do this all over again?

I am!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Oh dear God.... No
    I honestly can't stomach Nurmi too much longer and JA.... Well completely sick of her and her BS
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    You think his family wants to relive this again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    That would be sooo fucked up to the Alexander family to have to go through this ALL over again!
    Noooooooo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    The fuck? You're watching this because you care about what the family is going through?

Nah brah. we all watching this because it is entertaining television and that always comes first.
    Well, let's hope the big boot of karma doesn't come around and kick YOU in the ass for your overwhelming empathy!
    What a sick fuck this person is for posting something like this! Go girl, go girl Anniebelle.
    Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    sexti-lying?
    Some people think life is just one big fucking joke. Only by the grace of God is it not THEM sitting in that courtroom. I am a strong believer in karma....you get back what you put out. And Chauncey needs to get some of her lovin' right back in the ass. I'm betting life will hand her some. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Couldn't DISAGREE more!!
    This is the best thing ever said, tears girl You're amazing and I feel the exact same way, absolutely What a cold person to say something like that, just like Jodi :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    lol - you have been chaunceyed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Just ignore the trolls. I hate having to go through pages of posts of people arguing with trolls. It's almost as boring a Nurmi the human Ambien.
    A simple little rule to live by! Do not get into pissing contests with skunks.
    A more delicate variation. Do not get into spitting contests with snakes.

(Question: What's a 'brah?" Is it one of those things that Jodi Arias saw the woman hooking/unhooking while she was peeping through the window of Travis's house the night she went to get her Social Security card back?)
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

I did the trip this morning on maps. It's amazing the amount of driving she did to murder him. This is the map I made. The place markers are the places she stopped
    It could be as simple as Jodi Arias was loading up on cheap gas and it was safe to do so on her debit/credit card in Salt Lake City. Remember, she had no cash left (unless she stole some from Travis) and was also otherwise pretty well tapped out. Then, when she got back to Redding, she also had her own car at her brother's house which was probably low on gas. The fifteen gallons she had in the cans was not enough to fill up both the rental car and her own car, so she had to buy some gas in Redding. That's the transaction you speak about. No?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    I am still reeling over the question "Why is it you showed up with three gas cans in Salt Lake City?"

This reminds me of Kristin Rossum. She murdered her husband, made it look like he committed suicide complete with a fake note and sprinkling himself with rose petals.
    The key piece of evidence against her was the purchase of a single rose from VONS. She paid with cash, but she still felt the need to get points for the purchase on her VONS Club Card.

Sometimes it really doesn't pay to be stingy.
    A brilliant question! Absolut pure f***ing elegance in it's symmetry and simplicity in contrast to Kirk Nurmi's and Jodi Arias's hours of discombobulation that preceded it. It's right up there with the best lines that have ever been written for the stage. Context is everything. Martinez timing was perfect and in a few words he trashed Nurmi and Jodi Arias. That was a beautiful moment and I compliment you for honing right in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    It could be as simple as Jodi Arias was loading up on cheap gas and it was safe to do so on her debit/credit card in Salt Lake City. Remember, she had no cash left (unless she stole some from Travis) and was also otherwise pretty well tapped out. Then, when she got back to Redding, she also had her own car at her brother's house which was probably low on gas. The fifteen gallons she had in the cans was not enough to fill up both the rental car and her own car, so she had to buy some gas in Redding. That's the transaction you speak about. No?
    That is possible.
    Before she left Yreka for her brother's house/rental car, she stopped and put gas in her car.

Where will we ever see a better example of Poetic Justice, than if Mr. Martinez demonstrates that Jodi Ann Arias, despite the fact that she has had almost five years to devise and perfect all of her fabrications about the life and death of Travis Alexander and then launch them into the world with her accomplished rhetoric and exceptional memory, she is going to Death Row because she lies about gas cans. Beautiful!!!
    Wasn't that amazing??!! Had re-watched that end of the day clip, a few times! To be tripped up, by of all things...a lie about the purchase of a gas can. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Jurors still taking notes furiously on yet another sidebar.

CEO still taking notes.

Again all jurors but 2 on front writing.

Her lack of being ruffled during this grilling is telling.

I SEE NO SHAKING!!

Willie even taking notes!!

Neil even taking notes..first time all day. So is Barb.

Jurors flipping pages.

Wrestler has a slight smile.

Court adjourns for the day.

OMG...I cannot describe the endorphin rush I'm having right now...it's crazy!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=201142&page=4
    This one is awesome. I can picture it happening because I was feeling the same way as it was going down! LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Whatever Jodi was reading was causing her (and her nose) quite a bit of problems.

it looks like shes stabbing the inside of her nose with her fingernail in order to bring on more tears/watery eyes.

A simple little rule to live by! Do not get into pissing contests with skunks.
    A more delicate variation. Do not get into spitting contests with snakes.

(Question: What's a 'brah?" Is it one of those things that Jodi Arias saw the woman hooking/unhooking while she was peeping through the window of Travis's house the night she went to get her Social Security card back?)
    I wondered why she was calling me a bra, too!!! Or maybe she meant bruddah, thinking I was her bruddah? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by comfort80 View Post
    it looks like shes stabbing the inside of her nose with her fingernail in order to bring on more tears/watery eyes.
    Pulling out nose hairs has a nice effect, too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    Thank you, Justice, by the way. I have appreciated your posts as I've been following for awhile before getting the nerve to actually post. Your's and a few others like mjoy, berm and batman, just to name a few... :)

Yes, as Travis' friends stated, she is a non factor! I refuse to write her name so I have adopted someone's use of 'Skunt', or Nefarious (because she is evil) or Pig Iron because she is worthless, or a non factor.
    I definitely agree with you. I call her Skunt. That's what she is. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by bluterguss View Post
    i am still kind of confused.... was travis shot or stabbed first?
    because i remember the investigator (48 hours interview) saying the gun was fired first but somehow i recall the forensics expert (trial) saying that either the throat slashing or the gun wound may have been deadly but he could not say what came first?
    ME testified that his opinion is that the gunshot came last, due to the fact that he found no sign of internal bleeding in the cranium (indicating the person was likely already dead) and that the specific wound would have made him lose consciousness and incapacitate him within seconds.
    Last edited by AnnieBelle; 03-08-2013 at 06:10 AM. Reason: typo

You're spot on with this Ian. Juan was masterful pointing out the many occasions she lied to the jury in response to their own questions. Leaving that with the jury over the five day trial break was a stroke of genius.

That is possible.
    Before she left Yreka for her brother's house/rental car, she stopped and put gas in her car.
    Yeah! But how much did she put in in Yreka? She would have burned off a chunk of that driving to Redding on June 2, and by the time she drove back to Yreka on June 7, most of it would have been gone. Anticipating that, she perhaps decided to save herself a few scarce dollars and fill it back up with cheap gas hauled from Utah. No?

I don't think the issue is why she filled up the cans again in SLC. The issue is that she told the jury she returned one of the cans to Walmart.
    Last edited by DenverClipper; 03-08-2013 at 05:07 AM.

I wondered why she was calling me a bra, too!!! Or maybe she meant bruddah, thinking I was her bruddah? ;)
    Well! At least you dodged "hotti biscotti." Watch out for it!!!!

Thread Information