Page 1650 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 650 1150 1550 1600 1640 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1660 1700 1750 2150 ... LastLast
Results 41,226 to 41,250 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Sandral View Post
    Where does she get those big words from. Nancy just mention the cold sore on her lip, herpes on the lip (cold sore) comes from STRESS!!!!??
    I'm most definite that she reads the legal books in the jail library on a regular basis or whatever their called while in prison/jail these past 4 or 5 years.

I'm thinking that Jodi will get her own fan club going, after she is convicted (Bryan Carr will be the president).....and she will have an advice column entitled "Dear Stabby." And everyone will be writing to her, asking advice on how THEY can beat their rap!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandral View Post
    Where does she get those big words from. Nancy just mention the cold sore on her lip, herpes on the lip (cold sore) comes from STRESS!!!!??

She has access to a library. AND, she thinks she is so fucking smart and smug; she even corrected her attorney! But even more importantly, the State of AZ is paying for her upkeep, so she has a lot of time on her hands to sit on her lazy ass and memorize her testimony.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    It's the THIRD gas can she swears she returned at Wal-Mart (and got no return receipt for). It's tripping her up. She got greedy/stupid and filled it in Salt Lake City on her way out of town.

Her third gas purchase was a debit (as proven by her bank statement) and when you do the math on the cost per gallon of gas it adds up to the PENNY

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Dr Drew has picked up on what people were saying in this thread the last couple days about the new Travis/Jodi video - that Jodi got her ninja story from Travis' recollection of his gunpoint at the bank experience!
    oh yep! i think we are now there "new source"!

I'm curious to know how she found out about PPL? How did she get into that company? I wonder what she Googled, "Up and coming rich guys"?! (No offense to Travis...)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    I'm thinking that Jodi will get her own fan club going, after she is convicted (Bryan Carr will be the president).....and she will have an advice column entitled "Dear Stabby." And everyone will be writing to her, asking advice on how THEY can beat their rap!

I really hope not! But, I am sure it is going to be hard for a jury to condemn her to death. She has not killed a child. Also, her looks may add to it in a way. She looks decent. Unlike the other 3 women on death row. If it were me, I would put her on death row. She planned his murder, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post

Sorry, I have copyrighted "Dear Aunt Stabby" so she is SOL!

Somebody she worked with gave her a dvd about it ~ it's a pyramid scam, it's how they market. She watched it months later (according to her) and then got hooked up with a local PPL'er and went to Las Vegas and then she met TA

Thank you! After Nurmi's 2nd question, I shut them off. I can't take her lies anymore.

What scares me the most, if she gets off, she will kill again. I hope and pray this jury is getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedmile View Post
    I'm curious to know how she found out about PPL? How did she get into that company? I wonder what she Googled, "Up and coming rich guys"?! (No offense to Travis...)
    I remember her saying it was her boss and or manager from CPK she was working at the time and that he gave her a CD about PPL and she put it away for along time and when she was cleaning her room she decided to watch it instead of throwing it away. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember her saying.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    Husband just brought up a good point...

Jodi said yesterday that she didn't even know that she needed glasses until 2010 when she put on somebody else's and realized she could see.

So how was she able to tell if her pictures were in focus?

(Then again, maybe this explains why her pictures were nothing special...)
    Auto focus? she's still a shitty photographer.

But her ART, now that's something special! Fit to hang on an art gallery's walls with Van Gogh's and Monet's.

:eyeroll: :side eye::

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Dr Drew has picked up on what people were saying in this thread the last couple days about the new Travis/Jodi video - that Jodi got her ninja story from Travis' recollection of his gunpoint at the bank experience!
    even earlier on hln - they grabbed the video w/ travis where we spotted jodi today - the chicken dance - 15 mins after we posted jodi's version - saying from an astute viewer

One more thing, Arias is as fucking cold as they come, she was trying to save as much money as possible on gas when filling up in SLC, she must have filled that 3rd gas can right up to the very top approx 5.07gallons. Way over capacity yet said on the stand how she tries to be careful and doesn't fill them all the way up as they are a hazard. Fuck, she is just so full of shit. She's a stone cold gangster.

Question- What are the subpoena rules that Travis' friend D.H. is under right now per the defense? Is posting and commenting on Jodi Arias stuff on FB a problem? He's making me nervous! We've told him to STOP, but he won't. He just posted a pic and commented on something today... I'd post the picture of it on here, but I can't figure out how to post from my desktop.
    I'm getting worried that this might cause a mistrial if he keeps this up. Hell, he might have already given them enough to declare one! Am I freaking out for no reason? UGH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Bwhahaha Stabby says that she would have transferred her "all access pass" to her body to another.

She chose the words,. Can't make this shit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious-G View Post
    So, is she equating her body with an amusement park or a rock concert? I'm confuzzled.
    Apparently it's on the "A Thousand Skanks to see before you Die " list

Hilarious!!! BEST QUIP OF THE DAY!!!!

(I was away for hours and am just now catching up)

I have to say, I found the jury question about whether or not she would have told the truth about what happened if she wasn't arrested. She actually had to think and couldn't answer....I hope the jury sees that is very different than her claims that she hasn't come out with the pedophilia stuff (and everything else) for her own benefit, only because she was asked and that she's in a different place now and blah blah blah.
    Yeah, the different place is in a cell facing the DP. I hate to be the asshole that quotes Judge Judy, but boy was she ever right when we said "You don't need a good memory if you tell the truth".

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    Just saw this at Websleuths and it explains the 3 gas can situation very well for people a bit confused. Link below just for reference as I didn't write this.

"SoCalBuck
    Jodi hand-picked her car from the rental lot - a Ford Focus.
    The Focus has a 13.5 gallon tank and gets approximately 28 MPG (combined City and Highway to be fair) for a total of approximately 378 miles per tank. (3) 5 gallon tanks, or enough for an additional 13.5 gallons would therefore allow you to drive approx 756 miles total.

The approximate distance between Pasadena, Travis' home in Mesa and I-15 in Nevada is 740 miles

Juan is proving Jodi had the 3rd gas can, enabling her to get to Travis' and back on her "supposed" CA to UT route without getting sidetracked in AZ.

She NEVER stopped for gas in Desert Center, CA and Buckeye, AZ as she claims. As this would have deviated from her So. Cal to Utah route. Besides, she wouldn't NEED to stop to fill up (as she testified to) after only driving 150 miles between each station.

Juan will demonstrate that she lied about Desert Center, lied about Buckeye and lied about the third gas can. The numbers are too perfect of a match and will prove premeditation beyond a reasonable doubt."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=201099&page=3
    Thank you. I can't rep you right now. But I have been needing a memory refresher when it comes to the reason Martinez is focusing on the 3rd gas can. this makes sense. Thanks for posting it here.

Damnit, I found the question to be interesting. Why can't I edit posts? grr. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Question- What are the subpoena rules that Travis' friend D.H. is under right now per the defense? Is posting and commenting on Jodi Arias stuff on FB a problem? He's making me nervous! We've told him to STOP, but he won't. He just posted a pic and commented on something today... I'd post the picture of it on here, but I can't figure out how to post from my desktop.
    I'm getting worried that this might cause a mistrial if he keeps this up. Hell, he might have already given them enough to declare one! Am I freaking out for no reason? UGH!!!!!!
    I think he's fine, he was told not to watch the trial, nothing was said about staying off social media.

Does anyone know why/how Travis's parents both died? Always wondered that...

So people suspect Jodi used all 3 gas cans in orders to travel without having to stop for gas in AZ so she could pretend she was never there?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

later matt said he was asked to stop posting on the site by his attys
    But they deleted his posts from 3rd - 10th January, thanks to a sharp minded Justice we have screen caps.

I have now watched her JM, I noticed that she sat there so stoically while Nurmi objected and they went to the side bar, fucking bitch!

Just watched the video on youtube with a glass of Merlot, what a mistake, the guy who created the video has done a sterling job with the scenarios but fuck it kicks you in the gut!
    You have to smile at absurdity

Auto focus? she's still a shitty photographer.

But her ART, now that's something special! Fit to hang on an art gallery's walls with Van Gogh's and Monet's.

:eyeroll: :side eye::
    When I heard her say "Next to Van Gogh", I 'bout fell out off my chair laughing!! I've been in quite a few art shows... Next to anyone famous? NEVER! Her art is barely worthy for an 8th grade art exhibit.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Almost (and I do not use that freely) am glad to have a break til Wednesday...
    I used to be a Facebook Whoredom (<- used only for the purpose of getting to say whoredom)
    But now I seem to be a MDS whoredom, and I feel like I am cheating with MDS & friends on My FB friends, so that being said... I can finally catch up on my other obsession til next week, if they'll even have me back :)
    I'm going to have to "like" a lot of posts to catch up over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thank you! After Nurmi's 2nd question, I shut them off. I can't take her lies anymore.

What scares me the most, if she gets off, she will kill again. I hope and pray this jury is getting it.
    martinez shot at her like a cannon - gotta tell ya - made us all a little um - ya know - who needs phone sex when you can watch martinez cross examine jodi

Thread Information