Page 16 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I think a jury would recommend the DP for Jodi because Travis' friends and family will probably testify in court about her obsession with him and the details of his murder will also make a jury want the DP for her. There is also a lot of evidence that Jodi tried to cover up everything and pretended to be grieving Travis she showed up to one of his memorial services and had a tribute album to him. It is still way to early to tell what will happen.

[quote author=browneyes106 link=topic=16212.msg1068839#msg1068839 date=1226067006]
    I think a jury would recommend the DP for Jodi because Travis' friends and family will probably testify in court about her obsession with him and the details of his murder will also make a jury want the DP for her. There is also a lot of evidence that Jodi tried to cover up everything and pretended to be grieving Travis she showed up to one of his memorial services and had a tribute album to him. It is still way to early to tell what will happen.
    [/quote]

I seriously doubt it because she's clearly mentally off, and it's VERY difficult for women to be tried under the death penalty.  It ALSO makes people look more for excuses as to why she did it because people are much more hesitant to execute a woman.
    Generally, unless they murdered children or have multiple deaths under their belt, they get tried for life in prison.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=16212.msg1069378#msg1069378 date=1226091654]
    I seriously doubt it because she's clearly mentally off, and it's VERY difficult for women to be tried under the death penalty.  It ALSO makes people look more for excuses as to why she did it because people are much more hesitant to execute a woman.
    Generally, unless they murdered children or have multiple deaths under their belt, they get tried for life in prison.
    [/quote]

Good point there. Jodi does seem off and maybe she will have a psych evaluation done and her lawyer will use that in court.

I've been watching old epsiodes of Las Vegas and I think she looks a little bit like Nikki Cox, before Nikki Cox had all the horrible surgery.

mydeathspace

MyDeathSpace comes up as the first hit when you google "Jodi Ann Arias."

Score!

i just read all 20 pages. go me!

i cant find the article but i read that she stated she saw him the day before (or the day of, i cant remember) the murder and left. the NEXT day she got a call that he died..

they didn't find him til the 9th. how would that work?

and not to sound mean against travis but to be 30 and a virgin? if he was a virgin, go him, but he seemed to think very high of himself and had a lot of girls. now, that doesn't make someone a non virgin but its really hard to resist temptation in this day when britney spears is the influence on young women. he wasn't a bad looking guy!

and last, her hair seemed to change drastically after (before) she was found. it might be a coincidence though.

[quote author=heyprettycupcake link=topic=16212.msg1125674#msg1125674 date=1229992073]
    i just read all 20 pages. go me!

i cant find the article but i read that she stated she saw him the day before (or the day of, i cant remember) the murder and left. the NEXT day she got a call that he died..

they didn't find him til the 9th. how would that work?

and not to sound mean against travis but to be 30 and a virgin? if he was a virgin, go him, but he seemed to think very high of himself and had a lot of girls. now, that doesn't make someone a non virgin but its really hard to resist temptation in this day when britney spears is the influence on young women. he wasn't a bad looking guy!

and last, her hair seemed to change drastically after (before) she was found. it might be a coincidence though.
    [/quote]

One of my friends in high school was very ummm - hootchiesh. Maybe a tease or something I don't know but she was a virgin.  My mom used to refer to her as the virgin whore.  So yeah, you can wear the ho uniform but not necessarily be a ho.  Or something.  :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

[quote author=mialynneb link=topic=16212.msg1125704#msg1125704 date=1229993534]
    One of my friends in high school was very ummm - hootchiesh. Maybe a tease or something I don't know but she was a virgin.  My mom used to refer to her as the virgin whore.  So yeah, you can wear the ho uniform but not necessarily be a ho.  Or something.  :lol:
    [/quote]

LOL virgin whore.. well, i do understand that.. if he was a virgin, that is totally awesome because he was 30.. i guess now adays its weird to meet anyone who is a virgin that over the age of 18 :/

[quote author=mialynneb link=topic=16212.msg1125704#msg1125704 date=1229993534]
    [/quote]

I believe they prefer to be called prick teases.

I can't wait for this trial to begin
    Team Leyash

Is there anything new with this case?? Has any other information been leaked??

It would certainly add an extra element to this story if he is indeed a virgin. Because that can complicate already complicated male and female relationships. The impetus for a lot of couples is primarily sex. And an adult couple not engaging in sexual relations probably starts to develop something unhealthy between them, emotionally. The focus on sex that most couples normally have would have to manifest itself into some other dynamic--if for no other reason than to reinforce the relationship where it is lacking. It said he was a "motivational speaker", which seems odd given he is only 30 y/o. I'm thinking he was possibly a man of religion as well.

It amazes me at the amount of effort and preemption these people put into their lives....all just to flush it down the toilet with a moment's worth of evil work. It's sad seeing victims pic pages, but when you see the killer's that look the same way, so happy and cheary, it makes you put it into perspective. This Jessica Alba-lookin' pyscho bitch had a compilation photo on myspace of her "dream board", complete with diamond ring, trip to greece, and the whole nine. Pretty sure DEATH SENTENCE wasn't on the board.....yet, anyway.

I find it had to believe that he was a virgin until he met Jodi, by the way he talked and wrote on the internet, he supposedly did alot of dating! He obviously wasnt shy, posing for naked pics and taking naked pics of Jodi, sounds like an old pro to me!! Again, is this set for trial yet? Does anyone have a link to the Inside Edition interview? Thanks!!

Link To Court Schedule:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

[quote author=smileatyou9370 link=topic=16212.msg1141745#msg1141745 date=1231290611]
    Link To Court Schedule:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

[/quote]

Good link. Did you know one of them?

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

[quote author=smileatyou9370 link=topic=16212.msg1141745#msg1141745 date=1231290611]
    Link To Court Schedule:

[/quote]

wow. they are seeking the death penalty. i can't remember if i read that before, but it must have slipped my mind. i can't wait to hear more updates.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

I did not know either of them, I saw an article on it in a gossip magazine, I thought it was interesting so I started looking it up and found this website, which gave me alot of information! It doesnt seem like there has been alot of new news though!

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=16212.msg1141781#msg1141781 date=1231292385]
    wow. they are seeking the death penalty. i can't remember if i read that before, but it must have slipped my mind. i can't wait to hear more updates.
    [/quote]

She is in the right county for the death penalty. 

[quote author=smileatyou9370 link=topic=16212.msg1141798#msg1141798 date=1231293070]
    I did not know either of them, I saw an article on it in a gossip magazine, I thought it was interesting so I started looking it up and found this website, which gave me alot of information! It doesnt seem like there has been alot of new news though!
    [/quote]
    It's a pretty intriguing case. Maricopa County is no place to fuck around. I am kind of surprised that Sheriff Arpaio hasn't released more on this one. 

I hope she's in Tent City.

Tent City is no fun, I am sure...it's pretty cold out there in the mornings right now...but in the summertime, THAT is when it is pure hell.
    Not to mention the snakes and scorpions. 
    I am sure that she doesn't mind the pink underwear and pink handcuffs, but I doubt she likes the green bologna. 

Do you all think she's guilty?? I mean how can she not be with the bloody print and hair being at the murder scene. It seems to me though that maybe there was an accomplice because of the extent of the murder, it was so violent and extreme! Could their have been someone else involved that maybe shes covering for that helped her? Like maybe a lover of hers that went there after or during or after they had sex and took the pics? I cant wait to find out what additional evidence they have and why the brother of Travis seems to be so sure their was no accomplice!

[quote author=smileatyou9370 link=topic=16212.msg1141863#msg1141863 date=1231295285]
    Do you all think she's guilty?? I mean how can she not be with the bloody print and hair being at the murder scene. It seems to me though that maybe there was an accomplice because of the extent of the murder, it was so violent and extreme! Could their have been someone else involved that maybe shes covering for that helped her? Like maybe a lover of hers that went there after or during or after they had sex and took the pics? I cant wait to find out what additional evidence they have and why the brother of Travis seems to be so sure their was no accomplice!
    [/quote]

I'd like to hear more evidence first, but I do think she's crazy.

Her lawyer is Maria Schaffer she is from the Maricopa County, Office of the Legal Defender. Looks like Jodi has a court appointed lawyer, I guess she or her family couldnt afford one on their own.

I found these court minutes

[quote author=smileatyou9370 link=topic=16212.msg1141907#msg1141907 date=1231297435]
    Her lawyer is Maria Schaffer she is from the Maricopa County, Office of the Legal Defender. Looks like Jodi has a court appointed lawyer, I guess she or her family couldnt afford one on their own.

I found these court minutes
    [/quote]

Legal defenders in that county are really not that good. I certainly wouldn't want one.

Sorry,
    Here They Are:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/102008/m3397316.pdf

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/102008/m3423323.pdf

Thread Information