Page 1525 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 525 1025 1425 1475 1515 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1535 1575 1625 2025 ... LastLast
Results 38,101 to 38,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

No trial today? I thought they said trial would resume at 10:30 today?

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post
    No trial today? I thought they said trial would resume at 10:30 today?
    It's not for another 45 mins.

It's only 9:47 MST.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I wish I knew what the jurors were thinking. The overwhelming response on this thread is how sick we are of Jodi. If they are feeling the same way, I feel so bad for them. We can turn it off and walk away. They don't have that choice.

Yesterday I started getting a headache while watching the trial. It turned into a full blown migraine, one of the worse I've ever had. I felt nauseous, thats how bad it got. At first I thought it was just a headache caused by listening to Jodi's and Nurmi's voices. I had to turn the volume down really low.

Feeling better today. Thank you to those who wished me well.
    If the headache starts coming back today while I watch the trial, I am going to have to turn it off!
    I can't imagine being on that jury either and having to listen to the bullshit all over again. The one hope is that because Nurmi introduced new evidence JM will get another shot at Jodi before the jury questions. Although, I am not going to second guess JM. I think he knows what he is doing and it looked like he was totally pissed off yesterday. I have total faith in his ability to accomplish his goal of convicting Jodi.

I have really been thinking about her being convicted and what I would like the jury to come back with. I think I would prefer LWOP because Jodi wants the DP. She doesn't want to live every day for the rest of her life in Jail. That makes me want to have her spend her life there. There is that one interview where Jodi says that if she killed Travis she would ask for the DP. I hope that JM plays that to the jury and then reminds them that she said no jury will convict me because I am innocent. That really says it all doesn't it?

I am so sorry you got a migraine yesterday. Those are such bitches!! I am glad that you feel better today. Thanks for the Jodi diary entry. They always make me laugh and smile. I would rep you, but I need to whore myself out a bit more

RIP Travis

Oh but she's getting the greatest kick out of the sextifying. Same way I believe she got a huge kick out of getting involved with a mormon guy and experimenting sexually with him. I bet she loved the fact that it was forbidden and enjoyed all the things he said and did. Heck I think she put those ideas in his head to begin with and i bet he thought it was thrilling at the time. He certainly sounded into it just as much as she was. I think most people would love experimenting that way, I would.

Except now it's just a way of degrading him and making it look like she was a victim of it. Hardly works when it's clear she was having that kind of relationship with her other boyfriends too.

Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    One thing I thought about last night was the day the Defense tried to get Sex Tape 2.0 into evidence, the day Jodi was VISIBLY upset and had been crying for real. Now that i've heard both versions I see why she was so upset. Yesterdays version hardly showed the real Jodi and the way she manipulated Travis sexually. Thank goodness for Super Juan and fighting for the jury to hear the real version first. Hopefully by now they have seen through her bs and will discredit that crap the Defense pulled yesterday.
    Heck yeah! I think the eddeding of the sex tape showes how JA is editing reality in her story. IMO, when it was played she got DP.
    Good morning everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by rdeadline View Post
    Heck yeah! I think the editing of the sex tape shows how JA is editing reality in her story. IMO, when it was played she got DP.
    Good morning everyone!
    edited spelling

Yeah, but why is Hardcore Pawn on TruTV all day? I took today off and if it's not on, I'll be heartbroken.

Yeah, but why is Hardcore Pawn on TruTV all day? I took today off and if it's not on, I'll be heartbroken.
    InSession is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    InSession is no more.
    Really? Why?!?

Watch the trial online!

I don't know why....low ratings??? Stupid decision on the networks part but it was announced a while ago. Live feeds are great though!

Yeah, I watched the feeds anyway due to the bazillion commercials and bleeps, but I panicked because if they weren't on, I figured there was no trial today or they knew something we didn't. Didn't realize the show was "going away".

Panicking over. Commence with your regular posting folks. hehe

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    Oh but she's getting the greatest kick out of the sextifying. Same way I believe she got a huge kick out of getting involved with a mormon guy and experimenting sexually with him. I bet she loved the fact that it was forbidden and enjoyed all the things he said and did. Heck I think she put those ideas in his head to begin with and i bet he thought it was thrilling at the time. He certainly sounded into it just as much as she was. I think most people would love experimenting that way, I would.

Except now it's just a way of degrading him and making it look like she was a victim of it. Hardly works when it's clear she was having that kind of relationship with her other boyfriends too.
    The thing about the sex tape is this: It's all Nurmi has. He's a sex attorney. I don't understand why Wilmott isn't doing any of the examination. Nurmi is only concentrating on the sex parts of this case and Wilmott is just sitting there doing NOTHING. It's like Nurmi is trying to make this case a sex trial and not a murder trial.
    I seriously hope that this doesn't give Jodi, once she is convicted, a reason for retrial. I do think she has ineffective counsel to some degree, but I wonder how much of it is HER and what she is demanding and how much of it is her attorneys.
    Jodi seriously tries to make herself look smaller when sitting at the defense table, she lowers her chair to look smaller than Wilmott, she tries to act like shrinking violet and that she is this "poor little, itty bitty thing" and I can only hope that the jury is seeing all of this.
    I agree with someone else who posted that after reading up on the other women who are on death row here in Arizona it does appear that the juries here are not ones to suffer the foolish. Arizona may be backwards in some respects, but I hope we never again see a jury like the CA jury. While I do think the state overcharged in that case, the fact that they let her walk on some of the other charges scares the crap out of me when it comes to juries. I hope the media that is in the court room watching the jurors are right... that the jury is over Jodi and they seem upset at Nurmi bringing all this crap back up again. They keep saying the jury looks bored and angry.
    I hope the estimate for this trial holds true. The week of the 18th can't come soon enough. It's time for Travis to get justice and for his family to find some peace.

The jury must feel bombarded with this crap quite honestly. I'd be sick of it if i was in their position. I just have a feeling this is not going to go jodis way.

it's on HLN too.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Does anyone know if Jodi is still a practicing Mormon or did they excommunicate her?

Nurmi is advertising for future clients for his sex offender defender business.

I missed yesterday's testimony, I read Bermstlker's recap and the Justice for Alexander recap and every other page of this thread, but can someone tell me:
    WHERE DID THESE TORN OUT PAGES OF THE JOURNAL COME FROM?
    Is it another forgery? Do we have to wait for JM to re-cross? Sorry if it's already been asked/answered, but hubby is hanging around today.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/Justice4TravisAlexander

So will she hit a new low today? Hard to top "it hurt when it got into my eyes." Ewwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    Does anyone know if Jodi is still a practicing Mormon or did they excommunicate her?

I think I heard she preaches the book of mormon to fellow prisoners.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    I missed yesterday's testimony, I read Bermstlker's recap and the Justice for Alexander recap and every other page of this thread, but can someone tell me:
    WHERE DID THESE TORN OUT PAGES OF THE JOURNAL COME FROM?
    Is it another forgery? Do we have to wait for JM to re-cross? Sorry if it's already been asked/answered, but hubby is hanging around today.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/Justice4TravisAlexander
    They're not new pages. Nurmi was making a big deal about how Jodi has torn some pages out/in half. Jodi said she did it because of some not so great things she wrote about Travis and suicide.

Insession is still on between 9-11 am. It will show you pieces of the trial from the day before

HLN plays the trial. They even pause during the commercial breaks. That means the ones that listen to the live feed will be way ahead, but it is an option for those that prefer to watch on tv.

Here's some links
    Links for live feeds.
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jod...ve-stream.html
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/

Mobile apps for live stream
    http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

Watch the trial on you mobile device
    • To watch live video of the Arias trial on your iPhone or iPad, just download the appropriate free app from iTunes. Once the app is installed, just scroll down to the Live Video tile. Tap it to start the stream.
    • To watch on Android devices, download the free Ustream app from Google Play. In the Ustream app, click the Search button. Search for azfamily. Tap the the 3TV thumbnail and then click play.

Just a FYI-There are two screen in AZ family for watching it live. You have this link that shows twitter comments during the trial
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    You also have the option of scrolling down the page to get the bigger screen. You also have this other screen on AZ family. Usually if the one above gets overloaded, this one works great.
    http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...ive-video.html

Itunes app
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wild...530043712?mt=8

A collection of links in this case (facebooks, videos, news sites, pictures, etc..)
    https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/

Photos of the crime scene
    http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander
    Evidence shown in court
    http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...ysteries-day-4
    Graphic Crime Scene photos and body photos *Warning, these are graphic
    http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/Body?src=wap

Blog of the trial. Has recaps for everyday. Just click the calendar to the side for the date you want.
    http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
    Or my blog.
    http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/

Youtube account that posts the trial videos. User Tawnidilly has these posted pretty fast. She does an amazing job at these.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/tawnidilly?feature=watch

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    The jury must feel bombarded with this crap quite honestly. I'd be sick of it if i was in their position. I just have a feeling this is not going to go jodis way.
    I posted a reply yesterday that if I were a juror and knew it wouldn't cause a mistrial I might consider suicide at this point cause that would be the only way to get off this merry-go-round!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post

I'm guessing she has been excommunicated but I don't think it's been stated one way or another. I'm guessing that if she isn't excommunicated yet she will be as soon as she gets a guilty verdict. Murder is pretty much mandatory excommunication.

Question for me is if she tore the pages out, why are we seeing them? She obviously kept them for some reason.

Thread Information