Page 145 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

OMG I hate it when I quit getting notifications of new posts in here because then I miss the good stuff like Karma4ever and crazy "scientist" dude! Shit! Our Karma4ever friend spewed her little diatribe on the town newspaper website too http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/homepage/x2081092243/Camera-captures-a-forbidden-romance-but-will-it-also-expose-a-killer I swear she must copy and paste this shit. lol I wonder if s/he was with Jodi out camping after she "allegedly" killed Travis because apparently that's another one of those neat things she did after barely escaping with her life. Jodi bee booped around town camping and attending church with her murder-worthy abusive family  despite everything and she's innocent, by god, because every normal person who has been assualted and watched their boyfriend be murdered goes drinking in the hills around here. Cool... that makes sense... I mean what? God people are nutsy.

Scientist meaning he's a Scientologist - a lot of orthopedic doctors and chiropractors etc. are Scientologists. Which explains why he's so fucking weird

[quote author=ishimmysowhat link=topic=16212.msg1324695#msg1324695 date=1246901704]
    Scientist meaning he's a Scientologist - a lot of orthopedic doctors and chiropractors etc. are Scientologists. Which explains why he's so fucking weird
    [/quote]
    haha

I noticed that everytime karma4ever posts she spells innocent wrong  :lol:

[quote author=ishimmysowhat link=topic=16212.msg1324695#msg1324695 date=1246901704]
    [/quote]

No, he really considers himself a scientist!  I got bored and Googled all the crazy rants he's posted.    He apparently "invents" things.
    Team Leyash

"...Now I have the power to supply fresh drinking water to any part of the United States, I can turn desert lands into forests lands, or man made swamps. I can replenish the lost water back to the everglades. And at a cost that staggers the imagination. I also discovered what causes Parkinson’s Disease in humans. These are just part of the technologies that I have developed in the corse of my lifetime."

:lol:
    Cancer JUNE 22 - JULY 22<br />Don&#39;t let negativity win out today, even though it probably will, because you&#39;re a worthless human being who most likely doesn&#39;t deserve to be happy.

Wow this Jodi chick sounds crazy. In her mugshot she smiled like it's her Senior picture. WTF

[quote author=EndersGirl link=topic=16212.msg1326706#msg1326706 date=1247011569]
    Wow this Jodi chick sounds crazy. In her mugshot she smiled like it's her Senior picture. WTF
    [/quote]

She is a real treat!&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=sheeppiss link=topic=16212.msg1325836#msg1325836 date=1246957131]
    No, he really considers himself a scientist!&nbsp; I got bored and Googled all the crazy rants he's posted.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;He apparently &quot;invents&quot; things.
    [/quote]

What amused me the most was that he claims to have found the cause for Parkinson Disease - Wheat.&nbsp; :?

Needless to say, I am not convinced by any stretch of the imagination that he is right.

mydeathspace

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/072009/m3786969.pdf

They moved up the status conference from July 17th to July 15th:

IT IS ORDERED vacating Status Conference set on July 17, 2009 and resetting same to July 15, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. in this division.
    Sure it's only 2 days, but maybe the trial date will eventually be moved up as well. (long shot I know)

[size=6pt]Is it too soon to start planning our trial party?[/size]

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16212.msg1327613#msg1327613 date=1247089516]
    http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/072009/m3786969.pdf

[size=6pt]Is it too soon to start planning our trial party?[/size]
    [/quote]

Never!&nbsp; :lol:
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.&nbsp; THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

:lol: Looky what I found.

http://outside.in/Phoenix_AZ/discussions/2009-04-03/jodi-arias

Karma started this discussion board, and I was reading the posts and I stumbled on this one:

&quot;I just published a blog at wordpress called &quot;the chaining of jodi arias&quot;this blog is restricted to positive comments only concerning the injustice of jodi arias being wrongfully imprisoned and the facts of the current situation and moving forward to getting her out.&quot;

http://thechainingofjodiarias.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/hello-world/#comments

Balls.

Here is the &quot;About&quot; page.

http://thechainingofjodiarias.wordpress.com/about/

&quot;The Injustice

this blog is about a injustice.there is a girl right now behind bars for a crime she never committed.she never had a chance from the start.they kept her quiet and isolated fromn the media with the exception of 48hrs who intentionaly painted her dark and evil.

it is time for the truth.she is almost voiceless to society and the law they are already convinced thru propaganda and speculation and fabricated evidence that she is guilty.But we know the facts and the facts are the truth.theres nothing directly linking her to the crime in fact shes completly innocent.

its time for the chains to be removed.&quot;

I am going to assume Karma made this blog...
    Balls.

this chick is obsessed with Jodi. Didn't she mention on omne of her posts on some other website that she worked with her a long time ago? now shes saying shes a really good friend and they talk all the time? psycho.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16212.msg1331448#msg1331448 date=1247358688]
    this chick is obsessed with Jodi. Didn't she mention on omne of her posts on some other website that she worked with her a long time ago? now shes saying shes a really good friend and they talk all the time? psycho.
    [/quote]

Yeah, she did. I guess she deleted it, but Olivia re-posted it a few pages back. I called her out on it on mycrimespace, and she came back with a bunch of bs. Then she proceeded to go on and on about how she and Jody were best friends and she goes to visit her a lot. :lol: It might be an innocent mistake, but my best friend's name is Gena and I've never accidentally spelled it with an i while referring to her.

ETA: Speaking of which, the creator of &quot;The Chaining of Jodi Arias&quot; isn't karma4ever because all of the comments have to be approved by the creator, and whoever it is approved this:

&nbsp;:lol:

Balls.

WOW!&nbsp; This person has some HUGE balls to come out and publicly say that ONLY 48 hours let Jodi speak out!&nbsp; Good Lord...the woman has taken every single opportunity to get her mug in front of the camera as possible.&nbsp; I wonder if that freaky scientist guy made this blog.&nbsp; All these people are only hurting her anyway so I say post away freaks!&nbsp; I will check out the links and see what I see.&nbsp; Free of charge...of course!&nbsp;
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.&nbsp; THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1331510#msg1331510 date=1247365032]
    WOW!&nbsp; This person has some HUGE balls to come out and publicly say that ONLY 48 hours let Jodi speak out!&nbsp; Good Lord...the woman has taken every single opportunity to get her mug in front of the camera as possible.&nbsp; I wonder if that freaky scientist guy made this blog.&nbsp; All these people are only hurting her anyway so I say post away freaks!&nbsp; I will check out the links and see what I see.&nbsp; Free of charge...of course!&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

Which guy? Because the guy who created that blog claims that 48 hours &quot;painted her Dark and Evil.&quot;

Balls.

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1331510#msg1331510 date=1247365032]
    WOW!&nbsp; This person has some HUGE balls to come out and publicly say that ONLY 48 hours let Jodi speak out!&nbsp; Good Lord...the woman has taken every single opportunity to get her mug in front of the camera as possible.&nbsp; I wonder if that freaky scientist guy made this blog.&nbsp; All these people are only hurting her anyway so I say post away freaks!&nbsp; I will check out the links and see what I see.&nbsp; Free of charge...of course!&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:
    Ehhh...I see nothing there. &nbsp;There are not a lot of people who feel that way. &nbsp;Most, from what I have noticed think she did it. &nbsp;I don't care what they say. &nbsp;I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths and Karma has been called out so many times already and there have been so many posts that she has made in the past that contradict what she says now that I cannot take anything she says seriously. &nbsp;It is in the hands of the courts now and I believe that they know what they are doing. &nbsp;Conspiracy theory, my ass! &nbsp; :x

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=16212.msg1331519#msg1331519 date=1247365478]
    Which guy? Because the guy who created that blog claims that 48 hours &quot;painted her Dark and Evil.&quot;

[/quote]

Castro something or other...that guy that Sheepiss found!&nbsp; He says that his close family member on Dancing with the Stars is Mormon and that he knows that the Mormon church set Jodi up to take the fall because Travis was murdered by an Elder.&nbsp; Der da Dah!&nbsp; He makes no sense whatsoever!

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1331524#msg1331524 date=1247365719]
    Castro something or other...that guy that Sheepiss found!&nbsp; He says that his close family member on Dancing with the Stars is Mormon and that he knows that the Mormon church set Jodi up to take the fall because Travis was murdered by an Elder.&nbsp; Der da Dah!&nbsp; He makes no sense whatsoever!
    [/quote]

No no...I meant, Which guy are you referring to in your post that claims 48 hours is the only place to let Jodi speak out?
    Balls.

Ugh, can you tell I'm bored?&nbsp; :|

I was googling to find more bs from karma4ever (I know, I'm a loser..but I want to fcking know who she is) and found this:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member9072752.htm

It's a long shot, considering it says she's from Ireland...but the writing style is very similar and she goes on and on about how she is interested in Criminology, serial killers, etc... So I wonder if it's her?

If it is - then I know for sure she's a liar&nbsp; :lol:

/stalking
    Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=16212.msg1331583#msg1331583 date=1247371287]
    Ugh, can you tell I'm bored?&nbsp; :|

I was googling to find more bs from karma4ever (I know, I'm a loser..but I want to fcking know who she is) and found this:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member9072752.htm

It's a long shot, considering it says she's from Ireland...but the writing style is very similar and she goes on and on about how she is interested in Criminology, serial killers, etc... So I wonder if it's her?

If it is - then I know for sure she's a liar&nbsp; :lol:

/stalking
    [/quote]

did you check out the testimonial

&quot;Testimonials/comments from Karma4ever favorites list
    Been chatting to this girl - and she is nuts lol - brilliant sense of sarcastic humour and more than a match for most blokes I would say - so guys give her a wee shout by all means and you will meet your match!!!! Hope this helps P!!! xxx

Thats not the same Karma. Our Karma is a lesbian.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16212.msg1331660#msg1331660 date=1247382370]
    Thats not the same Karma. Our Karma is a lesbian.
    [/quote]

Oh. I didn't know that. Oh well, it was worth a shot!
    Balls.

Wow Karma4ever really seems to be obsessed with Jodi.&nbsp; It's great how she says she's her very very good friend now in every blog.&nbsp; I don't know if she realizes this but if she really does talk to Jodi from prison the phones are always being recorded it says on every call that they are recorded so I'm pretty sure Jodi wouldn't say that she did anything that criminates her while on the phone, she would say she's innocent and they have the wrong person blah blah blah.&nbsp;

Thread Information