Page 144 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

[quote author=Msmichie link=topic=16212.msg1320897#msg1320897 date=1246520560]
    Thank you.
    I have read this entire thread and mainly just been lurking. I live here in Arizona, and I don't know why this case has caught my attention, but it has.
    I understand that Jodi's friends may want to stand by her, the way that friends should. Personally, I think she did it. If she was my friend, I would stand by her as a friend, but wouldn't be screaming that she is innocent. (Unless, as I have seen asked time and time again there is proof that she didn't and is being wrongly accused.)
    I have a friend I went to school with, who was high and killed someone. I saw him after he did it, and NO, I didn't know he had done anything. He was as white as a sheet, and could barely sit still. He went home and called another friend and told her what had happened and she called the police. He was arrested, tried and convicted. I wrote him in prison, and when he got out, he wanted to come and see my family. (he was actually good friends with my husband.) I agreed that he could visit, but if he was hardened criminal from being in jail for 12 years, I wanted him out of the house. When he came over, he didn't act like a convict, he grew up and matured. We have never spoken about what he did, but he knew that if I ever felt threatened in anyway that he would be gone from our lives. I actually have two points as to why I told this story, that you can stand by a friend who has done something this horrible. You can also walk away. My friend lost a lot of friends because of his actions. He paid for what he did, and I don't excuse it. But I am not going to sit and judge him either. He has to make his peace with whatever God he recognizes. The second point is that if Jodi did this, she certainly had to be acting different when she met up with her "friend" in Utah. I don't see how she could have acted normal. You take a person's life and it has to affect you.
    [/quote]

Not if you are a psychopath.

I completely understand what you are saying, but there is a difference, imo. I don't know the circumstances of the crime your friend committed, but the fact that he admitted what he did and was only in prison for 12 years makes me think it wasn't a cold-blooded killing. This one was. I'm sorry, but I will never be okay with a friend of mine doing what Jodi is accused of doing to Travis, nor will I stand beside him/her along the way...especially when there is way too much evidence that he/she did it. I would, however, have a hard time dealing with the fact that they aren't the person I always thought they were.
    Balls.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=16212.msg1320142#msg1320142 date=1246468393]
    Or a mudskipper?

[/quote]

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=16212.msg1321437#msg1321437 date=1246569649]
    Not if you are a psychopath.

I completely understand what you are saying, but there is a difference, imo. I don't know the circumstances of the crime your friend committed, but the fact that he admitted what he did and was only in prison for 12 years makes me think it wasn't a cold-blooded killing. This one was. I'm sorry, but I will never be okay with a friend of mine doing what Jodi is accused of doing to Travis, nor will I stand beside him/her along the way...especially when there is way too much evidence that he/she did it. I would, however, have a hard time dealing with the fact that they aren't the person I always thought they were.

[/quote]

Oh I completely agree with you on this. No his wasn't cold blooded, and what Jodi did certainly is! It would upset me to know they weren't who I thought too.

RIP Travis

I'm laughing my head off at the comparisons of the bloodstain to all manner of creatures.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

^ Not sure why this pic was posted with no comment.    And twice...for good measure??
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

Why are people coming on mds to defend Jodi if they know we have already made our opinions?  Pretty much everyone on here feels she did it!

[quote author=dkk1155 link=topic=16212.msg1323012#msg1323012 date=1246751516]
    Why are people coming on mds to defend Jodi if they know we have already made our opinions?  Pretty much everyone on here feels she did it!
    [/quote]

:lol: Guess we should just lock the thread......

It's a forum.  People discuss things...... :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=dkk1155 link=topic=16212.msg1323012#msg1323012 date=1246751516]
    [/quote]

Well that is what makes for conversation on the forum. People are definitely going to have differing opinions on the threads in this forum depending on many different factors. It makes it an interesting place.

I mean if we all agreed we'd have no way to make fun of each other now would we? I kid, I kid.  :lol:

Well I know that!  I just don't think everyone should get so angry on others opinions pretty much.  And my point is why try to start fights with others about if she did or didn't do it.

I found this while looking on the internet, doesn't really have anything to do with anything except that this guy seems like a whack job and I thought it was funny.

on June 24th, 2009 at 4:40 am

Re: Jody Arias, and Travis Alexander

Hello Jody,

I have new evidence that you are innocent!

I know you that you are innocent of the crime you are accused of. I am the owner of several businesses here in Tucson, Arizona. The minuet that I heard that Travis, and you were Mormon, I knew you were innocent. What you don’t know is the legacy, and history of events that is part of the culture, and history of the Mormon Religion.

My cousin is Ronnie Montez, he is a famous Ball Room Dancer, and he is Mormon. He took 2nd in the World Finals contest for Ball Room Dancing. He is thee top expert for ball dancing in the USA. He is been called as an expert to train the Stars that work on that TV Program called “Dancing with the Stars”. What you don’t know is that I have an extensive knowledge on the dark side of this religion. Let me catch you up to date about what I know. This religion is all about the killing of innocent people throughout their history while in Arizona.

There was a time when the Motorman’s, were fighting with Italian Mafia for control of New York City. There were killings being committed by the Mormon’s on a regular basis in New York. There were many blood baths on the streets in New York City. Finally, the Mormon religion was about to become extinct as a religion from fighting the Mafia for so many years, that the Elder for the Mormon Church, promised to leave New York with all his people, and promised never to return. So the Mormon church was kicked out of New York City.

What happened later along their exodus, was that the Mormon Church came to Arizona, they started killing all the farmers, ranchers, and people in the town of Benson, as well as the true settlers of these small towns, small towns, and villages hear in and around Arizona, like Safford, Arizona, Wilcox, and Benson. I met a young girl by the name of Bridgett Benson, who described to me in detail, how her Great-Grandfather had founded the town of Benson. That once the Mormons had killed, and murdered all the people of Benson, the Mormons replaced all the markers in the cemetery in Benson to their passed loved ones. She went on to say that the history of Benson was then re-written.

Here is my own story about the Mormons, my aunt who lived in Safford, Arizona all her life, and was well-known in the town of Safford as a cotton broker. Where she bought the cotton from the farmers, and would sell the cotton on the open market. She had called me at my Orthopedic Office in Tucson, Arizona, one summer to say that their was a young man that needed my help to relocate to Tucson, she also told me that that he was Black, and did I know of anyone in my Kiwanis Club that owned a painting business, and would I mind helping him out with a new start here in Tucson. She went on to say that he had made a good name for himself as a painter, painting barns, fences, lettering on store windows. Soon word got around town, as to how great his work was, so because of his great success, he decided to open a store where he could be in business. It was a small store off the main drag in Safford.

Soon he was dating a Mormon girl, the Mormon Church found out, and his girlfriend who was not Black was being forced by many members of the Mormon Church, and her family to stop seeing him. But she refused to, so the Police in Safford, Arizona who are all Mormon as well, physically injured him, and had ran him out of town. He was told that if he was ever to return back to Safford, that he would be charged with rape, and imprisoned for the rest of his life. Since the Judge is Mormon, this could have very well have happened.

I have no problem in knowing that you are innocent of the crime of murder. All the Masa Police had to do is realize that there was no way on Gods green earth that you were capable of dragging a man that was dead, and more than twice your weigh the length of the house that they say you did. Be assured that it was the Mormon Religion that ordered the killed of your boyfriend, and not you. He dishonored the Mormon Religion by having sex with you out of wedlock, and it was an Elder that ordered this killing, and sent members or their cult to kill Travis for his sins.

The killers then tried to erase the card several times in the camera to get rid of all evidence that the Police investigation might uncover of all evidence of you two having sex, and because of the shame this would have caused their religion. They had to get rid of any evidence of Mormons having sex when the Police came to investigate Travis’s death. For your own protection, you need to make sure that your attorney, jurors, prosecutor, and Judge are not Mormon. Because you were accidentally in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the only reason that the real killers did not kill you, was because they were afraid of what the Elder would do to them.

My name is Montes, I am the owner of Montes Orthopedic here in Tucson, and I am a Scientist. I can be reached at Cell Phone 520-512-0228 or at home at 520-749-1105. I am going to contact the media, your attorney at, and any one else I can find that will listen to this new evidence I have to offer. Feel free to contact me free of charge.

http://www.globalwarmingdefense.synthasite.com

—Steven Montes

here's the website http://news.lalate.com/2009/06/23/jodi-arias/

[quote author=dkk1155 link=topic=16212.msg1323036#msg1323036 date=1246753586]
    I found this while looking on the internet, doesn't really have anything to do with anything except that this guy seems like a whack job and I thought it was funny.

[snip]
    [/quote]

Yes, I belive you've found yourself a genuine net-loon.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

[quote author=bryanwasdrunk link=topic=16212.msg1323043#msg1323043 date=1246753876]
    Yes, I belive you've found yourself a genuine net-loon.
    [/quote]

:2huh:  OMG!  How scary is that guy?!  Geez...he just wrote that letter a couple weeks ago.  I hope he doesn't show up here and start making threats and accusations.  You can't just sleep off crazy, know what I mean?
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

That post to Jodi is priceless. Wow batshit insane right here on the nets for us to read and lol at!  Good find!

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1323047#msg1323047 date=1246754141]
    :2huh:  OMG!  How scary is that guy?!  Geez...he just wrote that letter a couple weeks ago.  I hope he doesn't show up here and start making threats and accusations. You can't just sleep off crazy, know what I mean?
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Yeah I think it's a little harder than a migraine or a hangover. Though my stepmonster would sleep off crazy or so it seemed, which would put us all into red alert. You know that feeling right before the storm hits? haha

Wow. Sad thing is, Steven Montes's "mormon mafia" theory may actually be more plausible than Jodi's official story.

people are fucking weird period

[quote author=singmetosleep link=topic=16212.msg1323057#msg1323057 date=1246754750]
    Wow. Sad thing is, Steven Montes's "mormon mafia" theory may actually be more plausible than Jodi's official story.
    [/quote]

:lol: @ Jodi's official story. 

Yeah well half my family would be dead if even 10th of his story were accurate.  :-o

[quote author=dkk1155 link=topic=16212.msg1323036#msg1323036 date=1246753586]My name is Montes, I am the owner of Montes Orthopedic here in Tucson, and I am a Scientist.
    [/quote]
    :lol:

Team Leyash

:2huh:  OMG!  How scary is that guy?!  Geez...he just wrote that letter a couple weeks ago.  I hope he doesn't show up here and start making threats and accusations.  You can't just sleep off crazy, know what I mean?
    [/quote]

I can't read all that but I do occasionally sleep off crazy. Anyone interested in doing a RD condensed version?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[/quote]

"sleep off crazy" I like that.

Wow, what a freaking loon this person is. 

What does Dancing with the stars have to do with this?  :?

Hello Jody,

I know you that you are innocent of the crime you are accused of. I am the owner of several businesses here in Tucson, Arizona. The minuet that I heard that Travis, and you were Mormon, I knew you were innocent. What you don’t know is the legacy, and history of events that is part of the culture, and history of the Mormon Religion. My cousin is Ronnie Montez, he is a famous Ball Room Dancer, and he is Mormon. He took 2nd in the World Finals contest for Ball Room Dancing. He is thee top expert for ball dancing in the USA.He is been called as an expert to train the Stars that work on that TV Program called “Dancing with the Stars”. What you don’t know is that I have an extensive knowledge on the dark side of this religion. Let me catch you up to date about what I know. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahThis .Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. My name is Montes, I am the owner of Montes Orthopedic here in Tucson, and I am a Scientist. I can be reached at Cell Phone 520-512-0228 or at home at 520-749-1105. I am going to contact the media, your attorney at, and any one else I can find that will listen to this new evidence I have to offer. Feel free to contact me free of charge.

—Steven Montes

[/quote]

Has anyone called him yet?

Contact him free of charge. Because scientists usually charge for their legal advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16212.msg1323460#msg1323460 date=1246812054]
    Contact him free of charge. Because scientists usually charge for their legal advice?
    [/quote]

Well I am thinking probably he does some psychic hotline stuff as well. I mean how else would he come up with that brilliant Mormon Mafia Conspiracy Theory???  :lol:

Hello Jody,

I know you that you are innocent of the crime you are accused of. I am the owner of several businesses here in Tucson, Arizona. The minuet that I heard that Travis, and you were Mormon, I knew you were innocent. What you don’t know is the legacy, and history of events that is part of the culture, and history of the Mormon Religion.

My cousin is Ronnie Montez, he is a famous Ball Room Dancer, and he is Mormon. He took 2nd in the World Finals contest for Ball Room Dancing. He is thee top expert for ball dancing in the USA. He is been called as an expert to train the Stars that work on that TV Program called “Dancing with the Stars”. (Who gives a ratt's ass?)  What you don’t know is that I have an extensive knowledge on the dark side of this religion. Let me catch you up to date about what I know. This religion is all about the killing of innocent people throughout their history while in Arizona.

There was a time when the Motorman’s, were fighting with Italian Mafia for control of New York City. There were killings being committed by the Mormon’s on a regular basis in New York. There were many blood baths on the streets in New York City. Finally, the Mormon religion was about to become extinct as a religion from fighting the Mafia for so many years, that the Elder for the Mormon Church, promised to leave New York with all his people, and promised never to return. So the Mormon church was kicked out of New York City. (We were?  :|)

What happened later along their exodus, was that the Mormon Church came to Arizona, they started killing all the farmers, ranchers, (Well natch...who needs em anyway  :?) people in the town of Benson, as well as the true settlers of these small towns, small towns, and villages hear in and around Arizona, like Safford, Arizona, Wilcox, and Benson. I met a young girl by the name of Bridgett Benson, who described to me in detail, how her Great-Grandfather had founded the town of Benson. That once the Mormons had killed, and murdered all the people of Benson, the Mormons replaced all the markers in the cemetery in Benson to their passed loved ones. She went on to say that the history of Benson was then re-written.

Here is my own story about the Mormons, my aunt who lived in Safford, Arizona all her life, and was well-known in the town of Safford as a cotton broker. Where she bought the cotton from the farmers, and would sell the cotton on the open market. She had called me at my Orthopedic Office in Tucson, Arizona, one summer to say that their was a young man that needed my help to relocate to Tucson, she also told me that that he was Black, and did I know of anyone in my Kiwanis Club that owned a painting business, and would I mind helping him out with a new start here in Tucson. She went on to say that he had made a good name for himself as a painter, painting barns, fences, lettering on store windows. Soon word got around town, as to how great his work was, so because of his great success, he decided to open a store where he could be in business. It was a small store off the main drag in Safford.

Soon he was dating a Mormon girl, the Mormon Church found out, and his girlfriend who was not Black was being forced by many members of the Mormon Church, and her family to stop seeing him. But she refused to, so the Police in Safford, Arizona who are all Mormon as well, physically injured him, and had ran him out of town. He was told that if he was ever to return back to Safford, that he would be charged with rape, and imprisoned for the rest of his life. Since the Judge is Mormon, this could have very well have happened.

I have no problem in knowing that you are innocent of the crime of murder. All the Masa Police had to do is realize that there was no way on Gods green earth that you were capable of dragging a man that was dead, and more than twice your weigh the length of the house that they say you did. Be assured that it was the Mormon Religion that ordered the killed of your boyfriend, and not you. He dishonored the Mormon Religion by having sex with you out of wedlock, and it was an Elder that ordered this killing, and sent members or their cult to kill Travis for his sins.

The killers then tried to erase the card several times in the camera to get rid of all evidence that the Police investigation might uncover of all evidence of you two having sex, and because of the shame this would have caused their religion. They had to get rid of any evidence of Mormons having sex when the Police came to investigate Travis’s death. For your own protection, you need to make sure that your attorney, jurors, prosecutor, and Judge are not Mormon. Because you were accidentally in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the only reason that the real killers did not kill you, was because they were afraid of what the Elder would do to them.

My name is Montes, I am the owner of Montes Orthopedic here in Tucson, and I am a Scientist. I can be reached at Cell Phone 520-512-0228 or at home at 520-749-1105. I am going to contact the media, your attorney at, and any one else I can find that will listen to this new evidence ( :-o OMG...And I'll bet there just dying to hear your thought provoking arguments!  I mean really!  It's so hard to argue with logic like this. :lol: :lol:)  I have to offer. Feel free to contact me free of charge. 

http://www.globalwarmingdefense.synthasite.com

—Steven Montes

here's the website http://news.lalate.com/2009/06/23/jodi-arias/
    [/quote]

So you can put a face to the crazy . . . our beloved scientist, Steven Montes:
    http://www.myspace.com/2EZ4U2
    Team Leyash

Thread Information