Page 142 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=16212.msg1318213#msg1318213 date=1246276115]
    Have you read the comments on that board? This is my 1st time I have  ever seeing anyone support Jodi. 
    [/quote]

Yeah, I've read them.  There are Jodi supporters out there.  Mainly male, surprise...surprise!  Only a fuck-tard would believe her story.  It's so ridiculous & far fetched.  Believe it or not...as personal as this story is for me I am basing my opinions based on the facts not just anger, unlike those who support Jodi. That KarmaforEver person has posted here before.  She/He claims to be a close friend of hers but it turns out it was just somebody she waited tables with back when she lived in AZ.  If you google her name you will see the inconsistencies in her/his stories.
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

[quote author=DiscoLemonade link=topic=16212.msg1318205#msg1318205 date=1246272335]
    yea, but when someone is dead weight, they feel like they weigh even more than they do. idk...unless he was super bloody (which im sure he was) i still think it'd be really hard to do for one person.
    [/quote]

Adrenaline. She just stabbed and killed a guy. The adrenaline running through her could have probably allowed her to drag a 300+ lb guy.

Which is also probably why she didn't realize she slopped her handprint on the wall - she was panicked and probably borderline in shock and wasn't thinking entirely methodically.

GGluvsBC - FYI I am a Jodi supporter and I am not a man...surprise, surprise. You need to get your facts straight...what was the word..fucktard. Karma NEVER worked with Jodi. You must be lying about knowing Jodi cause you are WAY off base about her. I
    DO know her and she is not this hateful crazy bitch you claim she is. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! and quit telling lies.       

[quote author=Steadfast link=topic=16212.msg1318800#msg1318800 date=1246327412]
    GGluvsBC - FYI I am a Jodi supporter and I am not a man...surprise, surprise. You need to get your facts straight...what was the word..fucktard. Karma NEVER worked with Jodi. You must be lying about knowing Jodi cause you are WAY off base about her. I
    DO know her and she is not this hateful crazy bitch you claim she is. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! and quit telling lies.        
    [/quote]

Karma did say they worked together at some restaurant, its in this thread somewhere.

[/quote]

is this that Karma poster? can we get a mod to check the ip?

[/quote]

FACT: She was in his home during his death.
    FACT: Her DNA is all over the place.
    FACT: Even if she IS innocent, she let him die by not calling for help.
    FACT: She not only didn't call for help immediately, she met up with another guy afterwards.
    FACT: She lied to police and said she wasn't even there at first.
    FACT: She is indeed this "hateful crazy bitch" that we all claim she is.
    FACT:  You must be as bonkers as she is.

There.  I do believe the facts are straight.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16212.msg1318808#msg1318808 date=1246328359]
    is this that Karma poster? can we get a mod to check the ip?
    [/quote]

Doesn't match anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

mydeathspace

[quote author=karma4ever link=topic=16212.msg1240324#msg1240324 date=1239040166]
    So I take it you knew Jodi? Did you know about the abuse? The other women? No she did not kill him!!!! She did not stalk him, she was invited everytime. So it is easier to put all the blame on her as she was there and a victim also. So many peopl have came out of the woodwork to post things that mke them sound like they know more then they do so they can be to look important.  So many lies and misstruths are posted by people like you.  As Jodis friend I will stand by her 100%, she did not do this and the ones who did need to be caught. Many things will come out that people are not going to want to hear. I cant wait till this all ends, and she walks away form this. Go ahead and rip me apart for being her friend. 
    [/quote]

Just quoting again because Karma4ever was mentioned on that other website.

:lol:

hey this is the FUCK TARD!!!!!!! You ass lick.. I never posted I worked with Jodi... So you fuckhead get your shit right!!! If you would pull your head out of your fat ass and grow up maybe you would sound intellgent... I will post every day in support of Jodi.. so you have been asked over and over did you know her??? yeah right of course not... look me up assholes.. Jodi is going home face it!!!!!

Olivia

[quote author=karma4ever link=topic=16212.msg1318846#msg1318846 date=1246332123]
    hey this is the FUCK TARD!!!!!!! You ass lick.. I never posted I worked with Jodi... So you fuckhead get your shit right!!! If you would pull your head out of your fat ass and grow up maybe you would sound intellgent... I will post every day in support of Jodi.. so you have been asked over and over did you know her??? yeah right of course not... look me up assholes.. Jodi is going home face it!!!!!
    [/quote]

Posted by karma4ever at 7:07 PM : Mar 25, 2009
        + report abuse + permalink

How creepy. I worked with Jodi at the Ventana Inn, Big Sur. Very soft spoken, professional, innocent looking. She worked as a hostess. Maybe you had the pleasure of being seated by her. This whole sad episode reminds me of a woman I once loved. Fortunately, I'm still here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Well with sane folks like this on her side. I think I'm convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[/quote]

Steadfast...YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT!  I have said all along that I have never nor do I EVER want to meet Jodi in this life or the next.  You are obviously not reading my posts at all!  How can you be Jodi supporter?  How can anybody?  At the absolute very least she is guilty for leaving this man behind to die.  Even if that is the only thing she is guilty of then she is exactly where she belongs.  Behind bars!  She never reported the crime.  She went on a date.  WTF!  IF her story has even one ounce of validity then how could she live with herself knowing what she knows.  How can anybody with a heart do that?  Please don't make me the fucking scapegoat here.  I never killed anybody and I never lied.  Nobody hear believes Jodi and everybody here has said some pretty hateful shit about her but it's me that you attack.  Stop it.  You and Karma are the very few who believe in her.  Karma did say they worked together.  It's in this thread.  We only know about her what she has told us.  What have I lied about?  Cough it up!  I want Jodi supporters to help us understand what happened...NOT just come here shoot your wad and then disappear.  It makes your words meaningless.  There is no evidence that says anybody else committed this crime except JODI!  I understand that you hate and I am cool with that.  I have done nothing wrong.
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

[quote author=karma4ever link=topic=16212.msg1318846#msg1318846 date=1246332123]
    hey this is the FUCK TARD!!!!!!! You ass lick.. I never posted I worked with Jodi...So you fuckhead get your shit right!!! If you would pull your head out of your fat ass and grow up maybe you would sound intellgent... I will post every day in support of Jodi.. so you have been asked over and over did you know her??? yeah right of course not... look me up assholes.. Jodi is going home face it!!!!!
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You want us to look you up? okay, give us your info.

[/quote]

I actually never specifically mentioned you as the Fuck-Tard...just a douche.  I don't want you to stop supporting Jodi if you honestly believe she is innocent. You are accusing my friend of being abusive so I think fair is fair here.  You say your peace and we will all say ours.  I just want to see some evidence...any evidence that she is innocent.  Can you provide it?  If not then what the hell is the point of coming to this particular thread.  This is the one thread were everybody thinks she is guilty.  Please stay out of her cuz God knows I stay away from you.  You Jodi supporters are scary!  Very scary to me!  

[/quote]

you can't even spell it right and FUUUUUU you did say you worked together.
    I guess when you tell so many lies you forget the shit you've said fucking retard.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

Shenanigans

lolololololol

Learn to become a better liar, Karma.

[/quote]

And if by some enormous fuck up of the judicial system she is released,  I hope your house is her first stop. 

still reading.  at the halfway mark now.
    my guess, she's guilty.

R.I.P. Travis

[/quote]

If you don't have anything to contribute, then go away! Stop attacking everyone that supports Travis. You can defend your so called friend, but you can do it without attacking everyone else. I don't post too often, but I have been with this thread since the beginning, and you are just so insane, I had to say something! If you are a friend of Jodi's, your attitude can only give us an idea of what kind of people you call friends..... you sound insane, so your friends are probably insane too... namely Jodi. If you want us to believe Jodi is innocent, then give us just ONE piece of proof. If you actually feel so strongly that she is going home, possibly without a trial even, then there must be numerous pieces of evidence that she is innocent.... you surely could give us something.

If Jodi has so much evidence proving she is innocent, then why is she still sitting in jail? I doubt she would have to wait for a trial to submit the evidence and prover her innocence. If karma4ever is so sure this evidence is going to get Jodi out of jail, if it were me, I would be doing everything in my power to use it to get me out NOW.

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

Ok, which one of yall is "Jodi is guilty!" on that site that GG posted earlier??

ETA:

Karma4ever
    Jun 26, 2009 at 9:23 pm

Again another wierdo on these sites.. Why are you on here? And you didnt answer one question.. You sound just like the others cant state one fact, don’t know either victim. Just spitting out your stupid childish comments. You are not worth the time of responding. We as her friends have better ones to deal with. You need to go back to your drama shows on TV. Go to mydeathspace.com amd post with those other idiots.
    :lol:

Balls.

I am bowled over by Karma4eva's obvious intellect. Wow, he called someone a fucktard, that right there my friends, is a sophisticated and mega intelligent use of the English language.

[size=16pt] :lol: :lol: :lol:[/size]

[quote author=absquatulated link=topic=16212.msg1319513#msg1319513 date=1246399559]
    I am bowled over by Karma4eva's obvious intellect. Wow, he called someone a fucktard, that right there my friends, is a sophisticated and mega intelligent use of the English language.
    [/quote]

BTW...comment above was to Katie!

Thread Information