Page 140 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316914#msg1316914 date=1246129601]
    At first the couple comes across totally cool, but I think they're a little off probably because they are Mormons. If I offered a room to my buddy and his gf because they never get to see each other I would expect them to hook up. In fact I'd bring them breakfast the next morning and give them high fives. So i think these two are a little screwed up, I guess it depends on your view of sex.

I just think it's ridiculous that the wife thinks it's odd that she's all over Travis, like just because Jodi is showing a ton of affection, there must be something wrong with her. And then to make them sleep in separate bedrooms  :? my parents wouldn't even do that. And then to call her crazy because she was listening outside the door, the poor girl probably came upstairs to hook up and overheard June Cleaver talking about her. I'd be pissed too.

I wish the show would have had at least a couple of people that knew Jodi instead of all the interviewees being related to Travis.
    [/quote]

One of the big views in mormonism is that premarital sex is not acceptable. It obviously happens, but it isn't condoned or encouraged, so why would two devout mormons think anything else then that these two other devout mormons didn't need to be sleeping in the same bed doing things mormons aren't supposed to be doing? That part I get, and I'm guessing it was just sort of an understanding. as far as the PDA goes, its also something I don't think is encouraged. Mormonism is a very conservative faith.  I don't think the way they were thinking is off at all considering their religious practices.

It would have been nice to see more from Jodi's corner, just to get the full view of both the victim and the accused. Not saying I think she's innocent, but its interesting to see what people who really knew her thought. Its likely that none of them wanted to speak to 48 Hours considering everyone in the country thinks she guilty. They may have figured it would be a slanted project. Who knows?

[quote author=DiscoLemonade link=topic=16212.msg1316913#msg1316913 date=1246129291]
    i think EVERYONE has a lil crazy in them....lets not limit based on sex ;)

p.s. sorry for the double post
    [/quote]

k, you don't have to, i will.  :-D

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=16212.msg1316917#msg1316917 date=1246130135]
    One of the big views in mormonism is that premarital sex is not acceptable. It obviously happens, but it isn't condoned or encouraged, so why would two devout mormons think anything else then that these two other devout mormons didn't need to be sleeping in the same bed doing things mormons aren't supposed to be doing? That part I get, and I'm guessing it was just sort of an understanding. as far as the PDA goes, its also something I don't think is encouraged. Mormonism is a very conservative faith.  I don't think the way they were thinking is off at all considering their religious practices.

It would have been nice to see more from Jodi's corner, just to get the full view of both the victim and the accused. Not saying I think she's innocent, but its interesting to see what people who really knew her thought. Its likely that none of them wanted to speak to 48 Hours considering everyone in the country thinks she guilty. They may have figured it would be a slanted project. Who knows?
    [/quote]

Yeah, no I understand that that's how'd they'd view it, but you can see the woman getting uncomfortable when she said Jodi was sucking on his ear (or something to that effect) To normal people that wouldn't cause any sign of concern, but for people like that they might think she's being overly sexual. They just seem like the typical married couple, that like to start drama when there really isn't anything unusual going on.

And as far as the show goes, they have to wrap it up with some sort of conclusion at the end, so obviously it is going to be slanted to a degree.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316920#msg1316920 date=1246130203]
    k, you don't have to, i will.  :-D

Yeah, no I understand that that's how'd they'd view it, but you can see the woman getting uncomfortable when she said Jodi was sucking on his ear (or something to that effect) To normal people that wouldn't cause any sign of concern, but for people like that they might think she's being overly sexual. They just seem like the typical married couple, that like to start drama when there really isn't anything unusual going on.

And as far as the show goes, they have to wrap it up with some sort of conclusion at the end, so obviously it is going to be slanted to a degree.
    [/quote]

Ah, I get what you mean. I can see how someone's conservative or whatever view might make something out of nothing.

And everything is going to be slanted, but thats the point. If they thought the slant might not go in Jodi's favor, they might have been worried about their words being used out of context or to further the slant.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=16212.msg1316921#msg1316921 date=1246130672]
    Ah, I get what you mean. I can see how someone's conservative or whatever view might make something out of nothing.

And everything is going to be slanted, but thats the point. If they thought the slant might not go in Jodi's favor, they might have been worried about their words being used out of context or to further the slant.
    [/quote]

yup, i mean come on, all the interviewees were pretty much mormons  :lol: , of course anything slightly sexual would set off alarms with them.
    So you have a bunch of Mormons giving a character analysis of someone who doesn't necessarily believe the same things they do. And then it just get's bigger and bigger "oh yeah, i remember that time Jodi...", it's like a Simpsons mob.

Again, not necessarily saying she isn't crazy, but I would take what any of them had to say with a huge grain of salt.

And yeah, with any television show they need to wrap it up with some conclusion, and it's not like they have time to investigate everything, so instead they get a bunch of interviews with the deceased friends and family, throw some sad music behind it, show some evidence, get pics of Jodi's mug shot, throw some angry music behind that and voila, they have a story compelling that fits into a 52 minute time slot, and leaves the viewer satisfied that the killer is where she should be.

The whole camera thing is odd too, if you're going to take pics as some sort of trophy why wouldn't you take the camera/memory card with you? Even if you decided to wipe the memory card clean, I can't see someone leaving it behind after taking the time to delete the pics.

I may have missed it in the thread but was any of his blood found in her vehicle? If the scene was as bloody as they are saying it was there has to be some of his dna inside her car.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=16212.msg1316917#msg1316917 date=1246130135]
    It would have been nice to see more from Jodi's corner, just to get the full view of both the victim and the accused.
    [/quote]
    but you did hear things from Jodi's side of the corner, from her own lips and in her own words.

Travis would have gotten the chance to do the same, except for the fact that he's dead.  Interviewing friends of family of Travis is the best they could come up with.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316914#msg1316914 date=1246129601]
    At first the couple comes across totally cool, but I think they're a little off probably because they are Mormons. If I offered a room to my buddy and his gf because they never get to see each other I would expect them to hook up. In fact I'd bring them breakfast the next morning and give them high fives. So i think these two are a little screwed up, I guess it depends on your view of sex.

I just think it's ridiculous that the wife thinks it's odd that she's all over Travis, like just because Jodi is showing a ton of affection, there must be something wrong with her. And then to make them sleep in separate bedrooms  :? my parents wouldn't even do that. And then to call her crazy because she was listening outside the door, the poor girl probably came upstairs to hook up and overheard June Cleaver talking about her. I'd be pissed too.

I wish the show would have had at least a couple of people that knew Jodi instead of all the interviewees being related to Travis.
    [/quote]

DELTA...PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD OR ELSE...GOOGLE THE BITCHES NAME BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.  Your info is lacking a lot of facts!  There is a reason that nobody of merit has come to this douches defense!  You are so off it blows my mind.  You are too intelligent to fall in to this line of thinking.  Oh...and FYI...there have been exes of Jodi's who have come forward and said that she was a psycho stalking loony!  Please think with your big head.  There are hotter bitches here on MDS then Jodi and they WON'T slit your throat...or make you sleep in a separate bedroom when visiting!  

My parents would NEVER let me share a bedroom with a man that was not my husband.  My grandmother separated my 60 year old uncle and his g-friend when they stayed at her place.  That is what Mormons do when you are not married to one another....not serve breakfast in bed and give one another "high-fives" for scoring the next morning. :|  WOW!  
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

[quote author=bryanwasdrunk link=topic=16212.msg1316930#msg1316930 date=1246131970]
    but you did hear things from Jodi's side of the corner, from her own lips and in her own words.

Travis would have gotten the chance to do the same, except for the fact that he's dead.  Interviewing friends of family of Travis is the best they could come up with.
    [/quote]

We aren't saying she isn't guilty! And yes there have been many people coming in with personal testimonies of how odd she was. I am just talking about the 48 Hours episode. Delta said it would have been nice, and I agreed. Even if was her friends and relatives saying "Yea, she is a fucking wierdo and she probably DID do it." I just think it would have made it appear less one sided.

And as I said, Jodi's side probably declined interview.

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1316932#msg1316932 date=1246132242]
    DELTA...PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD OR ELSE...GOOGLE THE BITCHES NAME BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.  Your info is lacking a lot of facts!  There is a reason that nobody of merit has come to this douches defense!  You are so off it blows my mind.  You are too intelligent to fall in to this line of thinking.  Oh...and FYI...there have been exes of Jodi's who have come forward and said that she was a psycho stalking loony!  Please think with your big head.  There are hotter bitches here on MDS then Jodi and they WON'T slit your throat...or make you sleep in a separate bedroom when visiting!  

My parents would NEVER let me share a bedroom with a man that was not my husband.  My grandmother separated my 60 year old uncle and his g-friend when they stayed at her place.  That is what Mormons do when you are not married to one another....not serve breakfast in bed and give one another "high-fives" for scoring the next morning. :|  WOW!  

[/quote]

Thanks, but I don't really care about a bunch of exes that are coming forward saying she's psycho, it's heresay. And if you read my posts above instead of jumping on people who question anything in this case you'd see that I don't believe she's innocent. I just think there is something more to it, that's all.

Would you be able to drag a 200lb guy through your house without any help?

Am I allowed to question things here or should we just lock the thread because clearly you know exactly what happened.

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1316932#msg1316932 date=1246132242]

[/quote]

Can you understand why I don't care about a bunch of people saying she's weird when their view of weird is nibbling a guys ear or showing affection? To me they're the weird ones.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316938#msg1316938 date=1246132901]
    Thanks, but I don't really care about a bunch of exes that are coming forward saying she's psycho, it's heresay. And if you read my posts above instead of jumping on people who question anything in this case you'd see that I don't believe she's innocent. I just think there is something more to it, that's all.

Would you be able to drag a 200lb guy through your house without any help?

Am I allowed to question things here or should we just lock the thread because clearly you know exactly what happened.
    [/quote]

I know a lot about what happend!

...and he was NOT 200 pounds Delta...he was like 5'8 1/2 or maybe 5 '9!  More like 165-180 lbs.  Jodi was like 1 inch shorter then he was.  Where did everybody get the idea that he was huge.  I thought he was puny to be honest with you.  Not my idea of a big hunk at all!  Honestly...my husband outweighs me by like 50 lbs and I could drag his ass into a shower if I had the adrenaline rush that it takes to kill somebody.  Mothers life cars off their babies when they are having that kinda adrenaline rush.
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316941#msg1316941 date=1246133128]
    Can you understand why I don't care about a bunch of people saying she's weird when their view of weird is nibbling a guys ear or showing affection? To me they're the weird ones.

[/quote]

I CAN understand!  Nibbling a guys ear isn't what was going on.  You need to read this entire thread is all I'm saying.  She was displaying disturbing behavior.  It's not normal to force your affection on somebody who is kinda...well...rejecting you.  The more he pushed her away the more clingy she became.  It is a creepy sign of instability.  Think about it...how would you act if you were being treated that way.  I would not throw myself at somebody who was telling me to cool it.  She was acting inappropriate!

I'm not saying that there was not some hinky shit going on...there clearly was.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316938#msg1316938 date=1246132901]
    Thanks, but I don't really care about a bunch of exes that are coming forward saying she's psycho, it's heresay.
    [/quote]

That isn't hearsay. Hearsay would be if her ex's said "so and so told me this" but since it's coming directly from them it's not hearsay.

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1316944#msg1316944 date=1246133506]
    I CAN understand!  Nibbling a guys ear isn't what was going on.  You need to read this entire thread is all I'm saying.  She was displaying disturbing behavior.  It's not normal to force your affection on somebody who is kinda...well...rejecting you.  The more he pushed her away the more clingy she became.  It is a creepy sign of instability.  Think about it...how would you act if you were being treated that way.  I would not throw myself at somebody who was telling me to cool it.  She was acting inappropriate!

I'm not saying that there was not some hinky shit going on...there clearly was.
    [/quote]

Yeah, he was telling her to cool it so much that his penis kept finding it's way into her vagina.

The last pic of them looked like he really wanted nothing to do with her.  :roll:

You're taking this way too personally. Would it make you feel better if I just said I agreed, she did it?
    Are we allowed to question anything else here or is this thread just existing so we can bash her until the trial?

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16212.msg1316946#msg1316946 date=1246133604]
    That isn't hearsay. Hearsay would be if her ex's said "so and so told me this" but since it's coming directly from them it's not hearsay.
    [/quote]

guys call their ex's psycho all the time. I've got 7 psycho ex girlfirends, what's your point?  :lol:

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316952#msg1316952 date=1246134340]
    Yeah, he was telling her to cool it so much that his penis kept finding it's way into her vagina.

The last pic of them looked like he really wanted nothing to do with her.  :roll:

You're taking this way too personally. Would it make you feel better if I just said I agreed, she did it?
    Are we allowed to question anything else here or is this thread just existing so we can bash her until the trial?

[/quote]

I don't wanna fight with you because for the most part...I have always liked what you had to say.  Especially when it came to spirituality.  So...I will leave this alone.  Please understand that it is personal to me because he is somebody that I have known since childhood so it is painful...that's all.

You have every right to your opinion.

As far as the bold above...I hid the fact that I was having pre-marital sex from my Mormon relatives and friends because I was ashamed and would be pissed if somebody was trying to make it obvious that we were boning.  She should have had more respect in front of his friends.  It would probably affected the way he felt about her.  I have been there before and I expect somebody I'm dating to be discreet...I dunno...perhaps it's just me.

The last pic of them looked like he really wanted nothing to do with her.  rolleyes

Wait...what last pic of them?  The nakey pics?  Hell...none of us have even seen those!  For all we know she could of forced him at gun point!    Far fetched I know but hell...who knows.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316952#msg1316952 date=1246134340]

guys call their ex's psycho all the time. I've got 7 psycho ex girlfirends, what's your point?  :lol:

[/quote]

that it's not hearsay. which it still isn't. haha.

If these guys testify in court and say she was psycho it wouldn't be considered hearsay unless they said "so and so told me she was psycho"

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1316959#msg1316959 date=1246135075]
    The last pic of them looked like he really wanted nothing to do with her.  rolleyes

Wait...what last pic of them?  The nakey pics?  Hell...none of us have even seen those!  For all we know she could of forced him at gun point!     Far fetched I know but hell...who knows.
    [/quote]

I may have been mistaken, but in the 48 Hours special they showed a specific pic of them (fully clothed) smiling apparently right before the murders.

You think she did it by herself 100%.

I think she did it by herself maybe 60% and had help with it possibly 39% and is innocent 1%

We're arguing over a very small variance. I still believe she's responsible, I just think there is more to it. I'm not playing devils advocate because it's fun, i genuinely think there is more to it and she may be covering for someone that helped her do it.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=16212.msg1316965#msg1316965 date=1246135643]
    I may have been mistaken, but in the 48 Hours special they showed a specific pic of them (fully clothed) smiling apparently right before the murders.

You think she did it by herself 100%.

I think she did it by herself maybe 60% and had help with it possibly 39% and is innocent 1%

We're arguing over a very small variance. I still believe she's responsible, I just think there is more to it. I'm not playing devils advocate because it's fun, i genuinely think there is more to it and she may be covering for someone that helped her do it.
    [/quote]

The pics on 48 hours were old. 

Hell...I've never been opposed to the idea of an accomplice.  I have considered this a great deal.  BUT...apparently the wounds inflicted were with the same weapon and the wounds are consistent (size & depth) which usually means that the same person inflicted them.  There may be some bombshells at the trial we know nothing about at this point.  We will see.  At this point...the evidence that has been released all points to her and her alone...there is no evidence to the contrary.

I don't know why she would cover for anybody.  I personally cannot see myself taking the wrap for another person...especially when the DP could be my fate.  PLUS...I think she is a sociopath and they just don't care about others at all and would never take the wrap for another person.  In fact...they would be a lot more likely to try and frame somebody and let them die for their crime.  Again...to be continued in 2010!

[quote author=GGluvsBC link=topic=16212.msg1316968#msg1316968 date=1246136157]
    The pics on 48 hours were old. 

Hell...I've never been opposed to the idea of an accomplice.  I have considered this a great deal.  BUT...apparently the wounds inflicted were with the same weapon and the wounds are consistent (size & depth) which usually means that the same person inflicted them.  There may be some bombshells at the trial we know nothing about at this point.  We will see.  At this point...the evidence that has been released all points to her and her alone...there is no evidence to the contrary.

I don't know why she would cover for anybody.  I personally cannot see myself taking the wrap for another person...especially when the DP could be my fate.  PLUS...I think she is a sociopath and they just don't care about others at all and would never take the wrap for another person.  In fact...they would be a lot more likely to try and frame somebody and let them die for their crime.  Again...to be continued in 2010!
    [/quote]

She's going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat because at this point she's not helping herself by not saying anything. I think that's why she said the perpetrators were a male and female, to maybe elude there was a guy there as well.
    She wouldn't be able to rat on someone outright because that would most likely implicate her as an accomplice even if she was the one who didn't commit the actual murder, so I think she's naturally going to keep hush hush until the trial.

i remember someone saying they had moved a washer/dryer with a comforter, and i think it would be tough to do, but maybe possible...but if jodi did move travis with the comforter then one, where is it (even if it was washed with that much blood thered still be tons of stains) and two, she would have to have had SO much blood on her from messing with his body so much. and since she went on her hot date straight from there, she had to have had a shower. i find it highly improbable that she showered over his dead body. I cant remember if tawnidilly said the other bathrooms had their drains out as well or just the master bathroom.

i suppose my point is that she MAY have had some assistance moving his body. that part isn't 100% unbelievable. but i wonder who could have helped her, she didnt even live there to know anyone. also who in the world would she care about so much that she would take the fall for?! i cant think of anyone i'd take the fall for a murder for. i wonder if her neighbors have been talked to to see if there were more than her rental car at his house during the murder time, or what kind of activity they noticed around the house...youd think someone had have seen SOMETHING.
    Can I pay you in crack?

[quote author=DiscoLemonade link=topic=16212.msg1316989#msg1316989 date=1246139204]
    i remember someone saying they had moved a washer/dryer with a comforter, and i think it would be tough to do, but maybe possible...but if jodi did move travis with the comforter then one, where is it (even if it was washed with that much blood thered still be tons of stains) and two, she would have to have had SO much blood on her from messing with his body so much. and since she went on her hot date straight from there, she had to have had a shower. i find it highly improbable that she showered over his dead body. I cant remember if tawnidilly said the other bathrooms had their drains out as well or just the master bathroom.

i suppose my point is that she MAY have had some assistance moving his body. that part isn't 100% unbelievable. but i wonder who could have helped her, she didnt even live there to know anyone. also who in the world would she care about so much that she would take the fall for?! i cant think of anyone i'd take the fall for a murder for. i wonder if her neighbors have been talked to to see if there were more than her rental car at his house during the murder time, or what kind of activity they noticed around the house...youd think someone had have seen SOMETHING.
    [/quote]

Didn't the 48 hours episode say they think his body had been dragged to the shower though?  So she could have killed him, showered, then dragged him there...

I really don't know.  This case is just downright bizarre.  I can see how it'd be hard to believe that she did this herself, but what motive would anyone else have?  What would be in it for them to help her?  And I really don't see her not being involved at all.  It's all baffling.

[quote author=holly link=topic=16212.msg1316990#msg1316990 date=1246139487]
    Didn't the 48 hours episode say they think his body had been dragged to the shower though?  So she could have killed him, showered, then dragged him there...

I really don't know.  This case is just downright bizarre.  I can see how it'd be hard to believe that she did this herself, but what motive would anyone else have?  What would be in it for them to help her?  And I really don't see her not being involved at all.  It's all baffling.
    [/quote]

I think her point is that the process of dragging him would have left her with a lot of blood on her person, so she would have had to have showered after the act, which would have meant she was showering OVER his dead body. Ew.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=16212.msg1316992#msg1316992 date=1246139625]
    I think her point is that the process of dragging him would have left her with a lot of blood on her person, so she would have had to have showered after the act, which would have meant she was showering OVER his dead body. Ew.
    [/quote]

Hmm, I don't necessarily think she'd have that much blood on her just by dragging him.  If she just grabbed his hands or feet and pulled (if she is strong) she would only really have blood on her hands.  During the attack though, I think she'd be covered in it.

There is no way she showered over him unless she was standing literally on top of him.

She obviously had blood on her hands because her bloody hand print was on the wall. She definitely didn't wash her hands in the bathroom sink.

Has there been any mention of the rental car being examined? she did drive out to the desert so she could have easily changed and ditched her clothes and the gun there.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=16212.msg1316995#msg1316995 date=1246140151]
    There is no way she showered over him unless she was standing literally on top of him.

She obviously had blood on her hands because her bloody hand print was on the wall. She definitely didn't wash her hands in the bathroom sink.

Has there been any mention of the rental car being examined? she did drive out to the desert so she could have easily changed and ditched her clothes and the gun there.
    [/quote]

That's the one thing she did right. That murder weapon is never gonna be found. It's in the desert somewhere. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information