Page 1345 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 345 845 1245 1295 1335 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1355 1395 1445 1845 ... LastLast
Results 33,601 to 33,625 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Alright, that part made me feel like a jerk, but you have to admit that googly eyes on vaginas are funny. I won't body shame anymore.
    I admit. Then again, I can't escape the fact that my "Big D" of twenty years ago, is now just a little ole suburban 'd.' Wouldn't want that shown on the web for millions to snicker at.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

if anybody wants to watch HLN online http://tvfeeds.net/channel.php?id=49

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    I admit. Then again, I can't escape the fact that my "Big D" of twenty years ago, is now just a little ole suburban 'd.' Wouldn't want that shown on the web for millions to snicker at.
    Don't murder someone as Jodi has and you won't have anything to worry about ;)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    here is the pic they showed

I've seen this a billion times. Yea, she's smaller than him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Maybe, in her spare time, she lifts weights that are attached to her labia minora? That would explain why they are a mile long (and she can throw 'em over her shoulder like a continental soldier??)
    I seriously want to know what kind of genitalia you mockers are working with to make such rude comments about hers.

(I had to clean that up about 18x before I posted it so I didn't offend anyone)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I feel that JM could be doing a better job. Someone had suggested (probably a few hundred pages ago) that he was purposefully getting dates/names/places wrong to trip up Jodi and catch her in a lie. I now believe he is just being human and making mistakes because he is going too quickly. At times, it seems like he is on a mission to get his point across and Jodi spoils it for him by playing dumb or legitimately getting confused by JM's line of questioning.
    He seems to be taking things too personally, if that makes any sense at all.

I get what he's trying to do, but I think he should focus more on what makes her behaviors support premediation. The jury is going to be completely frustrated with seeing her on the stand if it continues much longer. I know Nurmi kept her on there for 9 days and JM needs time to prove his case, but they're going to get sick of her.

Alright, that part made me feel like a jerk, but you have to admit that googly eyes on vaginas are funny. I won't body shame anymore.
    The googly eyes idea sounded funny, I went with it and as soon as the eyes were on there it was funny to me. Immature? Hell yeah. I like being childish every now and then but I didn't mean to offend anyone or bodyshame her.

I will not googly eye someones private parts again, I promise.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I've seen this a billion times. Yea, she's smaller than him.

I seriously want to know what kind of genitalia you mockers are working with to make such rude comments about hers.

(I had to clean that up about 18x before I posted it so I didn't offend anyone)
    I will gladly send you a PM of mine, no prob.

Harlette, totally NOT the way Jodi made it sound. She was. In the process of divorce from one man and not married to another. She totally changed the tone of that message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    I will gladly send you a PM of mine, no prob.
    Challenge: accepted

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    He seems to be taking things too personally, if that makes any sense at all.

I get what he's trying to do, but I think he should focus more on what makes her behaviors support premediation. The jury is going to be completely frustrated with seeing her on the stand if it continues much longer. I know Nurmi kept her on there for 9 days and JM needs time to prove his case, but they're going to get sick of her.
    I agree. I think he's building up to put it all together but he gets sidetracked alot and that display of back and forth earlier was seriously painful.

You tell em, Mike.

Whoa...whoa...whoa.....what!?! It's more noble to be a prosecutor that tries bullshit cases against innocent people?
    Everyone deserves a good defense. If the court can't convict, that's their fucking problem. If someone is guilty, it shouldn't be hard to prove it.

Defending the innocent (which is what every suspect is) is an extremely noble profession.
    I wanted and should have put noble "at times" because there are defense attorneys that have done a great service and have tried (see Ryan Furgeson again). There are also fantastic prosecuting attorneys and ones that are terrible as well as the same for the defense (see the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom case, another instance of victim blaming by the defense). Lawyers are a tricky bunch.

But I am sure Nurmi would even agree that representing Jodi Arias isn't the most noble of causes right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Does this include Jodi's wonky eye and Nurmi's massive gut? Because I'm pretty sure some of the people up in arms here are guilty of making fun of things like that. What if I have a wonky eye and weigh 300 lbs? That hurts too.

Okay.....just to be the Devil's Advocate, here. BUT, if Jodi had done the right thing in the first place (calling police to report what happened), all of this embarrassing evidence (including funky hoo hoo shots) would not be on display for the whole world to see. No matter what "side" anyone is on, her actions are what brought the very private world of the sex life she had with Travis and others into the spotlight. Literally.

Challenge: accepted
    PM me your email.

I wanted and should have put noble "at times" because there are defense attorneys that have done a great service and have tried (see Ryan Furgeson again). There are also fantastic prosecuting attorneys and ones that are terrible as well as the same for the defense (see the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom case, another instance of victim blaming by the defense). Lawyers are a tricky bunch.

But I am sure Nurmi would even agree that representing Jodi Arias isn't the most noble of causes right now.
    Not noble cause he (she?) isn't bringing up the multiple attacker scenario. Truly doing her a disservice.

I wonder if there's someone on the jury like me, biggie or Artemis. All it takes is one, and you gotta do this whole shit over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Does this include Jodi's wonky eye and Nurmi's massive gut? Because I'm pretty sure some of the people up in arms here are guilty of making fun of things like that. What if I have a wonky eye and weigh 300 lbs? That hurts too.
    Check my past posts about Jodi's eye. I was in total denial about whether I really saw it and when I finally asked about it, I couldn't bring myself to use the term 'wonky' to describe it. I asked if she had a 'wandering eye' which is term we used to refer to the condition when I was younger. There was never any shaming and if we tried it, our parents would fix it real quick.

As for Mr. Nurmi's 300 lbs! Well, let's put it this way. I wouldn't want to have to sit beside him in tourist class on a flight from N.Y. to L.A. Then I notice the Pepsi on the desk every day--yes, I know it's diet--but what is it about guys like that who don't see that they should just stick to water and give up all the junk until they get to a place where there pants aren't hanging on the top of their dicks? At the least, they invite the snickers. It's not a mountain I'm gonna die on.
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Not noble cause he (she?) isn't bringing up the multiple attacker scenario. Truly doing her a disservice.

I wonder if there's someone on the jury like me, biggie or Artemis. All it takes is one, and you gotta do this whole shit over again.
    I think he is doing a good job, but she's not working with him. That or he just straight doesn't give a fuck and is trying to drag this out so he gets paid.

From what I read about the people who are in the courtroom the Jury doesn't seem to be that sympathetic to her, but yeah, there is always that one. That's why I don't have that hope that she will get the 1st degree conviction. But I can't see how anyone would disagree that what he did was overkill.

I wonder how much longer until deliberation??

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    The googly eyes idea sounded funny, I went with it and as soon as the eyes were on there it was funny to me. Immature? Hell yeah. I like being childish every now and then but I didn't mean to offend anyone or bodyshame her.

I will not googly eye someones private parts again, I promise.
    The world needs more googly eyed vaginas. I appreciate your service.

I don't know about Biggie or Artemis, but you have stated that you haven't been watching the trial. I hope the jurors are actually watching and taking notes. Your opinion on this case seems to be based only on the opinion that a little girl couldn't take on that big guy so she had to have help.

I don't have a problem with Nurmi paying his bills, we all have to do that. What I do have a problem with is the ridiculous 9 days he had Jodi on the stand and talking about complete nonsense and irrelevant things ;like what her fave Starbucks drink is. How many times have we heard about the strawberry drink now? I've lost count.

I don't know what he was trying to accomplish with throwing out things like that, except to bore the jury to death.

It's one thing to provide a thorough defense, as every accused person is entitled to; it's a completely different story to meander around all over the place and talk about things that have nothing to do with the case.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Wow I just started watching the testimony from today and at first I thought Travis's sister Samantha had aged 10 years overnight, then I realized it was another sister that looked just like her, only older and with lighter hair. They both have Travis's face to a T.

This screenshot shows Samantha's expression right after Jodi said "I wasn't allowed to be confrontational with Travis".

The evidence is she brought a knife and gun to the bathroom for a photo shoot. She changed the color of her hair so the neighbors wouldn't recognize her. She had three gas cans so she didn't have to fill up in AZ (which were for cheaper gas in NV and UT, but she filled in Pasadena with the most expensive gas in the country) She tried to establish an alibi. 1st degree murder all the way--none of that adds up to 2nd or self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    here is the pic they showed

Actually this is the photo showed in court today

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Don't murder someone as Jodi has and you won't have anything to worry about ;)
    The system is gonna get her on the things she doesn't have in common with the rest of us who don't go around stabbing, slashing and shooting the people we say we love. That's what freaky about her and doesn't fit within the range of normal. The appearance of her body parts is probably the same as millions of other. Let's spare them the hurt.

20 + pages... ain't gonna lie, not gonna try. although i'm tempted, what with all the googly eyed vaginas and such.

soooooooooo, what happened today, guys??? did she break down and admit to the whole thing yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information