Page 1344 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 344 844 1244 1294 1334 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1354 1394 1444 1844 ... LastLast
Results 33,576 to 33,600 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

JM is doing a great job of showing NO ONE controls Jodi. I mean after the cross we're supposed to believe Travis controlled her? Or that she wouldn't confront him if she had a problem with him.

On another note I think the whole Tolberone sex issue is that TA walked away without talking to her. Not the chocolate or the facial. I mean Jodi not getting the last word--unthinkable

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Me too. I think anyone willing to rip apart Jodi's lady parts should probably take a good look at their own. Everyone's looks different. So what. Slam her for what a horrible person she is not what her naughty bits look like.
    or complain that nurmi repeated 3 whole wonder every other sentence for 9 long days

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    I, too, am a therapist and posted (I think it came thru to the board) that I thought she was borderline with sociopathic traits under stess. I am interested I what changed your mind? It's difficult to dx with such limited information (IMHO) but we know she had no history of illegal activity. I worked for a couple of years in forensic psychiatry where most of the work is ferreting out deception, especially prior to adjudication. I am still on the fence with borderline but don't think she is sociopathic. She isn't smooth enough. Histrionic personalities are usually very dramatic so I ruled that out. Narcissistic personality is quite inviting, given her body consciousness (ie, taking a million pictures of herself) and constantly fishing for compliments. There is no doubt that she has a cluster b personality ( sigh). Thoughts?
    I agree. She's too smooth for sociopathic. Reading up on Narcissistic Borderline Personality disorder fits her to a T. I think both of you guys are right. It's hard to squish a person with mental disorders into a definable thing. She has sociopathic tendencies but she feels rejected, probably got a lot of attention from her looks and body that she used to keep herself afloat. Narcissistic personalities have no empathy but they appear to be caring and giving but when you look closely, all of their nice behavior is in order to get what they need which is approval. She used this niceness as a facade so if he got mad at her she would turn around and twist things up making it seem like how could he be mad? she was doing it for him. My belief is she was going to snap one day. She had lived this life of rejection and had bounced back with another guy. From what I read from one of Travis' ex-girlfriends he was charming and pumped people up about themselves. It was his JOB at PPL. He was probably the best talker out there and she fell for it. I'm not saying he was bad but the ex-girlfriend found his need for his own approval to be a turn off. He needed it too and his way was to compliment, adore and smile. Some saw through it and saw him as just a charismatic guy. She didn't. She didn't see him she saw herself as OK. When he told her to get out of his life, she was crazy she snapped. She felt naked to the world and he had to go. I kind of think she was done with her own life and didn't care anymore. She wanted him to shut up and to go away since he had wronged her. I think he is the one that finally broke her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    Twinmutha, only replying because of your sig. You won't have much luck in Canada either. Karla Homolka is Canadian!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

"so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    How much do you want to bet that she will use this to her advantage? Say that she forgets everything because she isn't eating.

Dr. Yasinski believes that the Sheriff?s lunch and sleep policies could have a direct impact on a trial.
    ?Over the course of days and weeks your brain can start to be poorly nourished. The memory, the cognition, the behavior all can change pretty drastically and can contribute to someone's performance in a courtroom as a defendant in terms of how they answer questions, their logical thinking can be impaired,? he said. ?Jurors can perceive some of their agitated behavior as nervous or uncomfortable.?

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    Twinmutha, only replying because of your sig. You won't have much luck in Canada either. Karla Homolka is Canadian!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

Well, damn it all! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Oh the fuck with other people if they get mad, we're just stating the obvious and I still think she's a hermaphrodite because she has a coin purse and a little penis there, no joke. Never seen anything like that. How embarrassing. Sucks for her yeah.
    She must be popular in jail then .......just saying...lol

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Me too. I think anyone willing to rip apart Jodi's lady parts should probably take a good look at their own. Everyone's looks different. So what. Slam her for what a horrible person she is not what her naughty bits look like.
    As a relative noob myself, it seems like this thread has gotten way out of control.

I was enjoying the jokes but it seems to have gone to a whole new level in the past week or so. Not trying to pee in anyone's Cheerios, but it's almost impossible to keep up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Yeah, I hate that too.

Seriously? I hope she impeaches Jodi's testimony.

No one can say with absolute certainty what the verdict is going to be, we can only give educated guesses. I hope she will get Murder 1 LWOP, I will be happy with anything man 1 and up. To say she is going to be executed is an opinion, nothing more.
    idk - i just read her ROL interview and she did say she was innapropriate once w/ travis (which i would think is more than once) while she was married - so jodi might not have completely lied about that text - idk if since she is watching the trial and making the media rounds if the defense can call her?

Looks like we need a reminder on this site every couple of weeks that the body shaming stuff should stop. I know it's almost irresistible but, nevertheless, it should stop. I've been guilty of it myself until the time I realized that I might be trashing some of the people on this thread whose opinions I respect but whose body parts I've never seen.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkmink24 View Post
    She must be popular in jail then .......just saying...lol
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Looks like we need a reminder on this site every couple of weeks that the body shaming stuff should stop. I know it's almost irresistible but, nevertheless, it should stop. I've been guilty of it myself until the time I realized that I might be trashing some of the people on this thread whose opinions I respect but whose body parts I've never seen.
    Alright, that part made me feel like a jerk, but you have to admit that googly eyes on vaginas are funny. I won't body shame anymore.

I wasn't "body shaming" I legitimately wanted to know if she is a hermaphrodite. Simple, that's it. People are wayyyy too sensitive and talking it personal geebus

Harlette, I haven't seen or read her interview, I'm watching JVM to see what she has to say.

Ian, I agree. Thank you!

Taking*

Moving on now.......

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    How much do you want to bet that she will use this to her advantage? Say that she forgets everything because she isn't eating.

Dr. Yasinski believes that the Sheriff?s lunch and sleep policies could have a direct impact on a trial.
    ?Over the course of days and weeks your brain can start to be poorly nourished. The memory, the cognition, the behavior all can change pretty drastically and can contribute to someone's performance in a courtroom as a defendant in terms of how they answer questions, their logical thinking can be impaired,? he said. ?Jurors can perceive some of their agitated behavior as nervous or uncomfortable.?
    That's probably why her mom and auntie were laughing. They knew what she was up to. But, how come it only became a problem now and not during her 9 day trip down memory lane.

She is so full of

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    I also made one Kristinella.

http://i.imgur.com/7rMrKdh.jpg
    - Beauty is a beast.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Don't throw out blanket statements. Not everyone on the board is Anti-Jodi. I assume that most Pro-Jodi members are just afraid to post.

Kudos to you for actually posting, but you aren't going to make many friends me thinks.
    You tell em, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I can't hate him because of that reason and especially how he didn't want a part in it. He's just trying to make money and the job of a criminal defense lawyer isn't going to be the most noble one.
    Whoa...whoa...whoa.....what!?! It's more noble to be a prosecutor that tries bullshit cases against innocent people?
    Everyone deserves a good defense. If the court can't convict, that's their fucking problem. If someone is guilty, it shouldn't be hard to prove it.

Defending the innocent (which is what every suspect is) is an extremely noble profession.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

did I miss today's diary entry?

Does this include Jodi's wonky eye and Nurmi's massive gut? Because I'm pretty sure some of the people up in arms here are guilty of making fun of things like that. What if I have a wonky eye and weigh 300 lbs? That hurts too.

[QUOTE=lildandy;3335482]did I miss today's diary entry?[/QUOTE

Ahhhh yeah, I wanna read that funny shit!!!

Oh shit, Shannon Crabtree Peterson on HLN right now!!

My bad I jacked up that quote, sowwy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Harlette, I haven't seen or read her interview, I'm watching JVM to see what she has to say.

Ian, I agree. Thank you!
    here is what she told ROL

“Travis and I were very good friends,” Shannon explained. “I met him through Pre-Paid Legal and through church too, although we were in different wards and we were not dating.”

Shannon told RadarOnline.com that she and Travis became friends while he was living in California and admitted that they had one romantic encounter.

“I was going through a divorce from an alcoholic, an angry alcoholic, and Travis really helped me get through that. We never dated but we kissed one time. I was separated and by the time I got divorced he was dating someone else. I then married someone else and had babies. Travis wanted something more than I did in the relationship,” Shannon said about their situation. “By the time I was single he had moved on. We hung out so many times in groups of friends and he was a really nice guy, but we were not dating and I wasn’t cheating on my husband.”

Thread Information